Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:10 am

SarkanArkhas wrote:First time foraying into this territory, have a few questions to ensure I don't bork my game.

1) The OP says the mod only requires SkyUI and SKSE to function, but I would think you would at least need a body and skeleton replacement. Are these included as part of the package or is it just compatible with whatever other body mods you might use?

and

2) Is there anything wonky or special about installation to sweat? Never done manual mod installation before, just workshop or NMM stuff.

1) No the skeletons are included and a male skeleton for Sos if you have it. And it should work with whatever bodymod i think.

2) It should be simply dropping the files in your skyrim data folder if you are using the SE version of skyrim then take the folder "Converted Belly Animations For SE" and drop its contents in the skyrim data folder. if you are using Sos then replace the skeleton with one of the ones in the "Skeletons for SOS" folder.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 am

New version is out.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:36 pm

Did I do something wrong? The belly is not appear when I swallow someone.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:42 pm

xnovusalpha001 wrote:Did I do something wrong? The belly is not appear when I swallow someone.

are you using any devourment addons?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby zoorock179 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Belly appears but not for non lethal swallow.
zoorock179
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Ahhhhhrg I had to redo all the belly texture edits. Also was getting a really horrid creepy giggle and a 'please help me' scream when I ate anyone, had to delete sound files to get rid! I like the muffled and muted sounds, but a lot of the audio sounds like someone yelling into an unfiltered mic and its... disturbing.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Ahhhhhrg I had to redo all the belly texture edits. Also was getting a really horrid creepy giggle and a 'please help me' scream when I ate anyone, had to delete sound files to get rid! I like the muffled and muted sounds, but a lot of the audio sounds like someone yelling into an unfiltered mic and its... disturbing.

Sorry about that didn't realise some of the sounds might not be to everyone's taste.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Belly also not showing up for non-lethal D:
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:41 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:Belly also not showing up for non-lethal D:

Ah shit forgot to test non-lethal vore out. I'm on it.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:10 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Ah shit forgot to test non-lethal vore out. I'm on it.

Much appreciated! :)

Do you think it would be possible to add native support for Gat's belly eventually?
My CK CTDs at start, so I can't do the texture modifications suggested by Sideromelane
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SarkanArkhas » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:37 am

Running into a problem where belly never goes away or even decreases in size while and after digesting someone on the latest version. Possibly connected to the multiprey ability that was added (like thinking there's another prey to move onto even where there isn't)?

EDIT: Variable belly size is also not working, spawned a dragon and swallowed it, got the same size gut I got from a bandit.
SarkanArkhas
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:54 am

SarkanArkhas wrote:Running into a problem where belly never goes away or even decreases in size while and after digesting someone on the latest version. Possibly connected to the multiprey ability that was added (like thinking there's another prey to move onto even where there isn't)?

EDIT: Variable belly size is also not working, spawned a dragon and swallowed it, got the same size gut I got from a bandit.

Possibly related issue for me, since I'm not using the default bellies I might be seeing it more 'clearly' - it's as if the belly scaling node isn't resetting completely to zero at the end of digestion, so it's loading back the the last size the belly node was at the last time you completed digestion - my issue *MAY* be related to using wait/sleep as a shortcut on long digestion times however, I still need to investigate fixing it.

Belly sizes *do* seem to scale - multiple prey, bigger belly, belly from a bear bigger than a humanoid etc, my playthrough doesn't feature dragons and I've not come across another mammoth as yet to check hugeness.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SarkanArkhas » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:07 am

Sideromelane wrote:
SarkanArkhas wrote:Running into a problem where belly never goes away or even decreases in size while and after digesting someone on the latest version. Possibly connected to the multiprey ability that was added (like thinking there's another prey to move onto even where there isn't)?

Possibly related issue for me, since I'm not using the default bellies I might be seeing it more 'clearly' - it's as if the belly scaling node isn't resetting completely to zero at the end of digestion, so it's loading back the the last size the belly node was at the last time you completed digestion - my issue *MAY* be related to using wait/sleep as a shortcut on long digestion times however, I still need to investigate fixing it.

Belly sizes *do* seem to scale - multiple prey, bigger belly, belly from a bear bigger than a humanoid etc, my playthrough doesn't feature dragons and I've not come across another mammoth as yet to check hugeness.

I think you may be onto someone with that. Belly size not visibly going down always happened on the second prey after the first appearing to work fine. Still no scaling, no idea why it would be not working. Don't think it could be a mod conflict since I'm more or less running bare minimum mods (CBBE, HDT physics, FNIS, XSPME skeleton, SkyUI, and like 2 more related essentials I can't recall off the top of my head).
SarkanArkhas
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:37 am

SarkanArkhas wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:

I think you may be onto someone with that. Belly size not visibly going down always happened on the second prey after the first appearing to work fine. Still no scaling, no idea why it would be not working. Don't think it could be a mod conflict since I'm more or less running bare minimum mods (CBBE, HDT physics, FNIS, XSPME skeleton, SkyUI, and like 2 more related essentials I can't recall off the top of my head).

That is something i deliberately added since the belly will start to decrease in size after the first prey is dead and if there are more than one prey then the belly would decrease even though there are more prey. As i said in the changelog the system sure as hell ain't perfect but it's what i've got right now.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby SarkanArkhas » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:41 am

Galmar1313 wrote:That is something i deliberately added since the belly will start to decrease in size after the first prey is dead and if there are more than one prey then the belly would decrease even though there are more prey. As i said in the changelog the system sure as hell ain't perfect but it's what i've got right now.

What I'm talking about has nothing to do with actual multiprey, it was just a hypothesis to the cause, sorry if I wasn't clear. What I'm experiencing goes like this:

1) Start a new game, eat someone and digest them completely. At this point everything appears to be working fine.

2) Eat another prey. Once your prey expires and you begin digesting you gain a permanent vore gut that never goes away or changes in size, regardless of what you do afterwards. Waiting in game, the rapid digestion spell, entering combat, saving/reloading, fast traveling, and eating additional prey all have no effect.

Between this and the new belly scaling not working for me despite apparently working for others makes me think I might have broken something when trying to update versions. I just dropped the data folder into the Skyrim install folder and replaced files like I did with the first one, was I supposed to do something else?
SarkanArkhas
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 am

Galmar1313 wrote:That is something i deliberately added since the belly will start to decrease in size after the first prey is dead and if there are more than one prey then the belly would decrease even though there are more prey. As i said in the changelog the system sure as hell ain't perfect but it's what i've got right now.

That explains what I've just found - digestion doesn't shrink the belly any more, regardless how many or few prey are in there. It goes from bouncy-castle to nothing in a single frame. It's even dropped the struggling->smooth->shrinking sequence from previous versions!

I'm reverting for now, multi-prey is a nice feature but working animations are more visually pleasing.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:58 am

Just a quick pile of throwup from the usual suspect: What *SHOULD* be a working version of Gats belly meshes for this version of devourment:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AknvlG1KTIG5he0ahaNJjUI5bvue8g

It uses the same textures for male and female, make your own textures for males, I'm too lazy.

Same goes for Beast races - I have all NPC predators disabled and am playing a Breton female so my interest in testing all the variables is pretty low, however feel free to edit this patch as you require!

For more details see my previous post: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=54990&start=160#p2746791
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hoodoo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:10 am

Fantastic work on another new version. I assume it was taken down briefly for patching as I couldn't see it, but am excited to try it when possible!

Big thanks also to Sideromelane for their work in this thread as well. So good to see development on this mod moving along again.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:38 pm

Ok trying to redo the multiprey with using arrays instead but want help with one thing. How would i go about if have an array with actors in this case all the prey in the pred's belly. And want to check if the all of the actors are dead? and then execute some code?.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Delt » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:53 pm

any way to attach male bellies to the skeleton better? because at the moment it's just https://imgur.com/a/IunxXWr.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game