Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 am

So no one knows?

I think the Devouring not working has something to do with trying to swallow the Same NPC who escaped twice a third time, and it might be locked to saves.

Ahh. So I think I figured out why the characters who absorb mine get so ugly.

The game tries to make them look like mine would in Vanilla Skyrim, so their head bloats up, while the face shrinks, and their expression goes away, plus any facial manipulation that take a mod goes away.

Now no one will eat me when I ask them to. They still eat each other in battle, but no one eats me.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 am

Anesthetic wrote:So no one knows?

I think the Devouring not working has something to do with trying to swallow the Same NPC who escaped twice a third time, and it might be locked to saves.

The game tries to make them look like mine would in Vanilla Skyrim, so their head bloats up, while the face shrinks, and their expression goes away, plus any facial manipulation that take a mod goes away.

Now no one will eat me when I ask them to. They still eat each other in battle, but no one eats me.

So you can't be eaten in any way in combat or in dialogue?. Go into the console and write player.showinventory and look it doesn't have an item called fullness if it does use the removeitem command to get rid of it. You can use the Page up and down keys to scroll.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:06 am

Galmar1313 wrote:

So you can't be eaten in any way in combat or in dialogue?. Go into the console and write player.showinventory and look it doesn't have an item called fullness if it does use the removeitem command to get rid of it. You can use the Page up and down keys to scroll.
redfearnmatt wrote:So, I'm gonna post it here because I don't want to necropost, but has anyone considered making an updated version if RyanShowSeasons3's vore dialogue mod? Because thats one of my favorite devourment addon mods.

if you send me a link ill take a look at it.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby redfearnmatt » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:50 am

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41602 Here is the link to the RyanShowSeason3 Dialogue Mod.

However, i think my post was misleading. When I meant "update" I meant more along the lines of "add dialogue for males, and more dialogue in general". Sorry.
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:58 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:

I do not posess an Item called Fullness. And I can be eaten in Combat. And it's not that the AI refuses to eat me when I ask, I ask they say yes, and then nothing happens.

Also I have a glitch where I can't scroll through the Console. So I had to drop EVERYTHING in my inventory so when I did the show invenotry there was no chance it was not on the screen I was looking at. Pain in the ass.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:38 am

redfearnmatt wrote:https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41602 Here is the link to the RyanShowSeason3 Dialogue Mod.

However, i think my post was misleading. When I meant "update" I meant more along the lines of "add dialogue for males, and more dialogue in general". Sorry.

Do you mean just like... For the men or what ever, because as far as I can tell the mod is in already isnt it. Your devourer becomes the new Dovakin and what not.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:13 pm

I figured it out why the dialogues aren't available after pressing G: the dialogues still marked with female restriction :(
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:12 pm

awesome. :) I wish you the best of luck

I'm really digging number 1
1. Prey will no longer teleport to you when swallowed(This is mostly for stealth characters since the prey will bump into you and detect you otherwise)
often times i had to back away really fast so they wouldn't spot me.
number 2 is as well is more awesome sauce. :)
2. Swallowing has been made a lot faster.
how was that one even accomplished? did you remove some gender locked complicated script checks?

a bunch of times i did look though the scripts and saw those snips of code getissex =0! or something i can wager thats checking the sex of the player or target things like that.
ironically enough i've used the female only pred for so long it almost feels weird to see male preds, think i remember the creator at the time ....wherever he may be monk monastery or otherwise due to his rock hard christan family finding out... :( i remember him saying the though of male vore made him sick.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:34 pm

Raiden13 wrote:I figured it out why the dialogues aren't available after pressing G: the dialogues still marked with female restriction :(

In which script?.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:42 pm

ForgetfulHatter wrote:awesome. :) I wish you the best of luck

I'm really digging number 1
1. Prey will no longer teleport to you when swallowed(This is mostly for stealth characters since the prey will bump into you and detect you otherwise)
often times i had to back away really fast so they wouldn't spot me.
number 2 is as well is more awesome sauce. :)
2. Swallowing has been made a lot faster.
how was that one even accomplished? did you remove some gender locked complicated script checks?

a bunch of times i did look though the scripts and saw those snips of code getissex =0! or something i can wager thats checking the sex of the player or target things like that.
ironically enough i've used the female only pred for so long it almost feels weird to see male preds, think i remember the creator at the time ....wherever he may be monk monastery or otherwise due to his rock hard christan family finding out... :( i remember him saying the though of male vore made him sick.

Thanks!.
Number two is actually changing a bunch of timers that made swallowing longer. What i did to get Male preds working were like 90% just either changing or removing those Getsex if statements.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:49 pm

The Downloads won't work for me is there a reason for this or just my bad luck?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:07 pm

So am I just SOL?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:14 pm

Anesthetic wrote:So am I just SOL?
Wollffett wrote:The Downloads won't work for me is there a reason for this or just my bad luck?
I was able to download this when 1.1 came out but now i cant download any of them
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:47 pm

Wollffett wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:So am I just SOL?
Wollffett wrote:The Downloads won't work for me is there a reason for this or just my bad luck?
I was able to download this when 1.1 came out but now i cant download any of them

I'm not having trouble with my download. The mod stopped working for me. I tried the suggested fix but that did not fix my game.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:43 pm

So I made a Save after un-installing the mod then reinstalled and loaded from that save. It seems to have fixed the problem.

BUT the new mod has a glitch where it seems to load me into what ever box the player is put in after getting swallowed. I will remain swallowed for a few secconds before the game re-loads, and puts me under the map somewhere in skyrim.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LtFuzz » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:12 am

I'm having trouble getting the skeleton to register correctly, I've already downloaded XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and had it registered in FNIS. I'm still continuing to get skeleton errors including crashes upon removal of clothing or cell change and the occasional error message about said skeleton which your post said to ignore. I've tried with the bare basics including just the mod requirements and still had these problems. :?
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Anesthetic wrote:So I made a Save after un-installing the mod then reinstalled and loaded from that save. It seems to have fixed the problem.

BUT the new mod has a glitch where it seems to load me into what ever box the player is put in after getting swallowed. I will remain swallowed for a few secconds before the game re-loads, and puts me under the map somewhere in skyrim.

its fixed i reuploaded the fixed version.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:17 pm

LtFuzz wrote:I'm having trouble getting the skeleton to register correctly, I've already downloaded XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and had it registered in FNIS. I'm still continuing to get skeleton errors including crashes upon removal of clothing or cell change and the occasional error message about said skeleton which your post said to ignore. I've tried with the bare basics including just the mod requirements and still had these problems. :?
When you mean bare basics do you mean without XP32 in that case?.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:22 pm

How soon can we expect the bug to be fixed that makes it so that male predators don't have the right dialogue when you're swallowed?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:37 pm

invidiasyren wrote:How soon can we expect the bug to be fixed that makes it so that male predators don't have the right dialogue when you're swallowed?

When i find the culprit.
Galmar1313
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game