Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby TalonVague » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:29 pm

I reinstalled devourment, then sos, and then put the skeleton for devourment in and now the stomach is in a much better place. Woot! So much reinstalling to get it going but now it is good.
For those who have wings, fly to your dreams.
TalonVague
New to the forum

Postby anthill33 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Aside from adding male pred is this mod just the same as the old devourment mod?
anthill33
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:35 pm

anthill33 wrote:Aside from adding male pred is this mod just the same as the old devourment mod?

i've written the additions in my changelog.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby anthill33 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 pm

one other dumb question you've probably heard. is this for SE or oldrim
anthill33
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:39 am

anthill33 wrote:one other dumb question you've probably heard. is this for SE or oldrim

It is for both but there is a folder containing belly animations that only works on SE so make sure to install those if you play Se
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby anthill33 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:18 am

bueno. thanks
anthill33
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:30 pm

Voreakin wrote:HarkonRedfield, I got mod organizer working for your modlist. Just install the compatibility file in furry age of skyrim and ditch the other race mods that are included in it (The one with the various race meshes) , and only install Galmar's 1.2.1 for devourment. NMM has been out of date since about the time vortex came out so certain windows os updates are known to cause issues. If you aren't using skse to launch skyrim then launch it with it. If you're having any other issues verify your Skyrim's integrity with steam and/or update on here.

Thank you for advice :3 I will do it :D
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:50 pm

Could you help me with the file, voreakin? I dunno what to do
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:14 pm

I made some progress into the game... But the belly in the mod is not showing up... I forgot to add I have non-steam version of the game so it'll be harder for me to use more advanced tools. I really want that mod so badly, especially for looking at the belly meshes... And I tested the game out without furry mod... Result is the same - no belly on argonian and nord. I disabled every mod that could cause malfunction - USLEP (Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch), Skyrim Project Optimization... Nothing worked for me yet.
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

So I'm curious if there is any time table for when the next update should be released? I'm looking forward to male dialogue being fixed (I tried the patch somebody posted, but it caused additional issues, like stomachs not working), and I've been having bugs when getting eaten in an outside environment which was kind of weird.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby HarkonRedfield » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Important bug I found (no mods like Furry Age of Skyrim) this time: When you set Digestion time multiplayer, you see no shrinking belly
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:54 pm

invidiasyren wrote:So I'm curious if there is any time table for when the next update should be released? I'm looking forward to male dialogue being fixed (I tried the patch somebody posted, but it caused additional issues, like stomachs not working), and I've been having bugs when getting eaten in an outside environment which was kind of weird.

Should be pretty soon. And the male dialogue has been fixed for the next update.
HarkonRedfield wrote:Important bug I found (no mods like Furry Age of Skyrim) this time: When you set Digestion time multiplayer, you see no shrinking belly

That's weird, It works fine for me.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby HarkonRedfield » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:That's weird, It works fine for me.

So check weight gain instead, maybe it was some miscalculation to me :P
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.2

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:51 am

New version is out.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:10 am

Is TES5Edit needed even if you don't use bodyslide bellies?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:12 am

Benevorlent wrote:Is TES5Edit needed even if you don't use bodyslide bellies?

No forgot to add that
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby zoorock179 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:15 am

could not load reference NIF file O.o
zoorock179
New to the forum

Postby RoK » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:38 am

Hello !
First of all thank you for all of your work, it's really amazing to see how much you did!
I just wanted to point out some things I saw that I don't know what to think about !
For example, when my char (Male) gets eaten by a woman everything works correctly (Except for the sex option) but when a male character eats him I never get the dialogue options. Is that normal? And I think because of that none of the m/m sounds are played, only stomach gurgles !
Maybe I did something wrong but I followed your instructions on how to install it.
Thank you anyway, hope I can help !
RoK
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:New version is out.

I will check the mod AND if slowing down with belly works

I mean, I think you forgot to put slower movement and higher defense when you try to digest someone, a little thing or I just don't have this feature, I dunno ;P
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:04 pm

HarkonRedfield wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:New version is out.

I will check the mod AND if slowing down with belly works

I mean, I think you forgot to put slower movement and higher defense when you try to digest someone, a little thing or I just don't have this feature, I dunno ;P

I didn't add slower movement or higher defense.
Saroya wrote:Hello !
First of all thank you for all of your work, it's really amazing to see how much you did!
I just wanted to point out some things I saw that I don't know what to think about !
For example, when my char (Male) gets eaten by a woman everything works correctly (Except for the sex option) but when a male character eats him I never get the dialogue options. Is that normal? And I think because of that none of the m/m sounds are played, only stomach gurgles !
Maybe I did something wrong but I followed your instructions on how to install it.
Thank you anyway, hope I can help !

Are you using the latest version?. Also the MM sounds on the previous versions were just gurgles since i had no actual MM audio yet.
zoorock179 wrote:could not load reference NIF file O.o

Are you using oldrim or Special edition?.
Galmar1313
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game