Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby Wollffett » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:58 am

I just use NMM to install it and it works fine
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Rshook69 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:32 pm

So, does this mod need Devourment itself to work or can it run by itself? Like is Devourment.esm part of it’s files? Cause im actually unsure if Devourment is workable with SE yet
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:02 pm

Rshook69 wrote:So, does this mod need Devourment itself to work or can it run by itself? Like is Devourment.esm part of it’s files? Cause im actually unsure if Devourment is workable with SE yet

Devourment.esm is part of the files.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Tetrahedra » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 pm

My computer can't run Skyrim well enough to use mods like this, but having seen screenshots I'm very interested. And apparently it has cockvore now? I haven't seen screens of this anywhere, could anybody who's into that post one?
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rshook69 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:07 pm

What’s going on? Apparently, my Reversed Swallow power doesn’t work after a certain point in the perk trees, neither does my follower swallow me after asking him. And I dunno how to trigger CV and BV nor find the Force Feeding spell it was mentioned and I can’t swallow corpses. Am I missing something? I’m worried I might’ve broken the mod
Last edited by Rshook69 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Postby FurryDesirer » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:45 am

Is there a version for LE?
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pillowfloof » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Just a question, can you play as male npcs that ate you? I once saw a video where the female pred became the "new Dovahkiin", and, seeing that there were dilogue restrictions, I was wondering if it could work with males too. Ever since I saw the Google search "is ulfric a dragonborn", I have wanted to become Ulfric and make him the Dragonborn, as a joke. I do not have a gaming PC, so I cannot find it out myself.

And, can children and werewolves eat people too?
>not actually a floofy pillow
day ruined
Pillowfloof
New to the forum

Postby SpuzzBunn » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:09 pm

I'm curious as to what the Cock vore looks like, anyone have any screenshots? ovo
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:13 pm

ZhaoYun192 wrote:Is there a version for LE?

Version 1.2.4 is the last for LE so far.

Pillowfloof wrote:Just a question, can you play as male npcs that ate you? I once saw a video where the female pred became the "new Dovahkiin", and, seeing that there were dilogue restrictions, I was wondering if it could work with males too. Ever since I saw the Google search "is ulfric a dragonborn", I have wanted to become Ulfric and make him the Dragonborn, as a joke. I do not have a gaming PC, so I cannot find it out myself.

And, can children and werewolves eat people too?

When you enable digestion, you have an option to play as the character who devoured you, continuing on from that person. Children cannot eat people but I believe Werewolves can.

SpuzzBunn wrote:I'm curious as to what the Cock vore looks like, anyone have any screenshots? ovo

Unsure if that's implemented or even suggested.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:33 pm

SpuzzBunn wrote:I'm curious as to what the Cock vore looks like, anyone have any screenshots? ovo

Unsure if that's implemented or even suggested.[/quote]

Considering when modifying mod options in game a toggle for Cock Vore (and Breast Vore) is in there...
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby ericzehuskeh » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:31 pm

I have version 1.2.4 and a lot of the old dialouge is missing, any suggestions? Like the "Special room" dialouge is gone for example
ericzehuskeh
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:21 am

ericzehuskeh wrote:I have version 1.2.4 and a lot of the old dialouge is missing, any suggestions? Like the "Special room" dialouge is gone for example

That's not actually in the base version of Devourment. It's an addon from another mod, so that's why it's missing.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Vennaya » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:37 pm

invidiasyren wrote:
ericzehuskeh wrote:I have version 1.2.4 and a lot of the old dialouge is missing, any suggestions? Like the "Special room" dialouge is gone for example

That's not actually in the base version of Devourment. It's an addon from another mod, so that's why it's missing.

Does anyone know if those addons work for this version of Devourment?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:16 am

Vennaya wrote:
invidiasyren wrote:

Does anyone know if those addons work for this version of Devourment?

I don't think that they work.
I tried myself a long time ago.
Younger99
Participator

Postby thefakemuff » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:14 am

About those addons for Devourment, I remember trying to get the stranger addon to work and it was a bit finicky but in the end it does work with FM 1.2.7. I had to grab script files and the esps from the SE devourment modpack and put them into a different zipped folder. I'm not sure what I did since I did a little bit ago at midnight but now there are 2 folders one with data folder with a text document from forgetfulhatter and the other one with scripts and esps(its the Devourment DialogModExample and EventHandlerModExample) from the modpack. So it depends on what you want and I'm not entirely sure if any work besides the stranger mod. I'm pretty sure its working since I can ask the npcs to swallow me, if I can use their special room, etc.
thefakemuff
New to the forum

Postby TheMysteriousStranger » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:21 pm

There might be one typo in the MCM settings or in the scripts/magic effects, as it seems like creature vore is dependent on male vore being active. At least, I cannot get creatures to eat my character without the male setting being tuned on (version 1.2.7 SE).

I've tried to find the issue in SSEEdit but since I have little knowledge of the setup of the mod, I cannot find the cause. If anyone have a suggestion on how to fix it or if they can confirm that it is working on their end, it would be much appreciated.
TheMysteriousStranger
New to the forum

Postby Macross » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:39 pm

TheMysteriousStranger wrote:There might be one typo in the MCM settings or in the scripts/magic effects, as it seems like creature vore is dependent on male vore being active. At least, I cannot get creatures to eat my character without the male setting being tuned on (version 1.2.7 SE).

I've tried to find the issue in SSEEdit but since I have little knowledge of the setup of the mod, I cannot find the cause. If anyone have a suggestion on how to fix it or if they can confirm that it is working on their end, it would be much appreciated.

DFaM is built from Vegan's original Devourment which did not allow male preds, and had no support for creature preds (there are some serious functionality difficulties in doing so due to Skyrim's core systems).

DFaM got around the male limitation by modifying the hard coded gender checks to be a switch. And added creature support by editing all the creature races to include a tag that forces them to be treated the same as playable races (that causes a few different issues, but that isn't relevant here).

The point that is important to you, is that all vore actions are still subjected to the gender checks, and by default all creatures in Skyrim are male (actually, everything is male be default, there is a flag to make things female, and creatures just don't implement it). As a result, if you don't enable males, all the creatures will fail the gender check.

There isn't really a "fix" for that short of rewriting a large part of the mod's structure.
Macross
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMysteriousStranger » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:50 am

Macross wrote:The point that is important to you, is that all vore actions are still subjected to the gender checks, and by default all creatures in Skyrim are male (actually, everything is male be default, there is a flag to make things female, and creatures just don't implement it). As a result, if you don't enable males, all the creatures will fail the gender check.

There isn't really a "fix" for that short of rewriting a large part of the mod's structure.

That is a bit disappointing. I remember reading somewhere that the animals are genderless/male by default and so I assumed that the separate toggles meant that DFME manged to work around this limitation. I also stumbled across the checks in SSEEdit which further reinforced my impression that there was a mistake somewhere in the code.

In any case, regardless of my personal preferences, the additional choices and new features added by this mod are really nice. Thanks for the answer as well.
TheMysteriousStranger
New to the forum

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:22 am

first time trying a large mod like this and I can not get the game to run... I am pretty sure I followed the steps in the install guide accurately but when I try to run it I get a black screen for a few seconds and then it is back to desktop. Any ideas as to where I might have went wrong?

EDIT*
Disregard, I have figured it out lol
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby madcommanderfox » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:56 pm

I have been messing with the mod for a bit to try to get it to work, I have everything working great except when animals eat anything everything works but the belly doesnt load. is there something in particular I have to do to get this part to work?
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game