Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby RWGryphon » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:20 pm

I've tried everything to get the animal bellies working. I've installed CBBE, Bodyslide, the X32 skeleton, but I can't get it to work. Can there be a clarification on how to get the animal bellies to work? I don't know if I'm just being dumb with Bodyslide or if there's any additional steps I forgot. Thanks!
RWGryphon
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:41 am

RWGryphon wrote:I've tried everything to get the animal bellies working. I've installed CBBE, Bodyslide, the X32 skeleton, but I can't get it to work. Can there be a clarification on how to get the animal bellies to work? I don't know if I'm just being dumb with Bodyslide or if there's any additional steps I forgot. Thanks!

You have racemenu?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:40 am

Okay so there is something that has been bugging me recently and that is the lack of animations for this mod, does anyone know what software is used to make animations for Skyrim. Also there are a couple of animal pred vore animations already made, one of the mods I have has a mammoth full body blowjob animation that ends in the player being swallowed and it also has a few different dragon vore animations.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:32 am

zarachrest1 wrote:Okay so there is something that has been bugging me recently and that is the lack of animations for this mod, does anyone know what software is used to make animations for Skyrim. Also there are a couple of animal pred vore animations already made, one of the mods I have has a mammoth full body blowjob animation that ends in the player being swallowed and it also has a few different dragon vore animations.

I'm actually working on getting a dragon swallow animation working. But i haven't worked with fnis before so it might take a while.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:09 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
zarachrest1 wrote:Okay so there is something that has been bugging me recently and that is the lack of animations for this mod, does anyone know what software is used to make animations for Skyrim. Also there are a couple of animal pred vore animations already made, one of the mods I have has a mammoth full body blowjob animation that ends in the player being swallowed and it also has a few different dragon vore animations.

I'm actually working on getting a dragon swallow animation working. But i haven't worked with fnis before so it might take a while.

There's a mod called Horny Creatures of Skyrim which already has a dragon vore animation in it, i'm not sure if More Nasty Critters adds some vore animations in too but I have both of those mods and I now have dragon and mammoth vore (One of the dragon vore animations is unbirth and it has an anal vore one) but sadly it just pushes you out of the body after rather than having the same scripts Devourment has. If someone was able to get in contact with the author of those animations we might be able to get him to come and help with making animations for Devourment.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:12 am

zarachrest1 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:

There's a mod called Horny Creatures of Skyrim which already has a dragon vore animation in it, i'm not sure if More Nasty Critters adds some vore animations in too but I have both of those mods and I now have dragon and mammoth vore (One of the dragon vore animations is unbirth and it has an anal vore one) but sadly it just pushes you out of the body after rather than having the same scripts Devourment has. If someone was able to get in contact with the author of those animations we might be able to get him to come and help with making animations for Devourment.

What i meant was that i already had a dragon swallow animation(the one from horny creatures), what i'm trying to do is to make it play whenever a dragon swallows someone.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:40 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
zarachrest1 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:I'm actually working on getting a dragon swallow animation working. But i haven't worked with fnis before so it might take a while.

What i meant was that i already had a dragon swallow animation(the one from horny creatures), what i'm trying to do is to make it play whenever a dragon swallows someone.

Ah right, that makes more sense, could always do one of those whenX=TRUE trigger DragonVoreAnim type of scripts, i'd do it myself but I don't actually know how, i'd also make animations if I knew what I was doing.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:02 am

Problem is, just trying to play the animation normally with the playidlewithtarget function doesn't work at all with the animation, and upon closer inspection on fnis it seems that creature/npc paired or killmove animations aren't supported.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:31 am

Oh, that's kinda strange, so I guess what that means is that we have to make our own animations?
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:43 am

zarachrest1 wrote:Oh, that's kinda strange, so I guess what that means is that we have to make our own animations?

Don't know, have very limited knowledge of how animations work in skyrim.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby RWGryphon » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:04 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
RWGryphon wrote:I've tried everything to get the animal bellies working. I've installed CBBE, Bodyslide, the X32 skeleton, but I can't get it to work. Can there be a clarification on how to get the animal bellies to work? I don't know if I'm just being dumb with Bodyslide or if there's any additional steps I forgot. Thanks!

You have racemenu?

I do, I have Racemenu v3-4 but at the time of this post I am seeing an update for RaceMenu v3-4-5.
RWGryphon
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:34 am

RWGryphon wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:

You have racemenu?

I do, I have Racemenu v3-4 but at the time of this post I am seeing an update for RaceMenu v3-4-5.

And you built the animal bodies in bodyslide with the morph option ticked?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby RWGryphon » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:46 am

Galmar1313 wrote:And you built the animal bodies in bodyslide with the morph option ticked?

Yeah, I actually figured it out. It was entirely human error with setting up Bodyslide... Sorry for wasting your time! >.>
RWGryphon
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:45 pm

RWGryphon wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:And you built the animal bodies in bodyslide with the morph option ticked?

Yeah, I actually figured it out. It was entirely human error with setting up Bodyslide... Sorry for wasting your time! >.>

No worries, glad you fixed it :D
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby MadMansGun » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Problem is, just trying to play the animation normally with the playidlewithtarget function doesn't work at all with the animation, and upon closer inspection on fnis it seems that creature/npc paired or killmove animations aren't supported.

killmoves are special animations, they have 2 skeletons (2 actors) in one hkx animation file.
the last i heard (and if i'm remembering right) FNIS does not support them because there animation slots are extremely limited (you would hit the CTD limit for them super fast), but however i do have a replacement animation for the dragon's stock killmove:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/90 ... -replacer/
FUS DU JOOR SLEN!!!
i am the true master of Skyrim Dragon animations.
MadMansGun
New to the forum

Postby clinkoclinko » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Is there anyway to disable the dialogue choices for asking NPCs to swallow the player? It kind of clutters up the dialogue boxes and I don't really use them.
clinkoclinko
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:40 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
RWGryphon wrote:

No worries, glad you fixed it :D

Can you help me with male bodyslide bellies? The help from this chain got me animal (non-HCOS) and female bodyslide bellies working, but when using NakedMorphsVore and a nude male I don't get any belly at all after vore, and the armour piece belly when wearing armour. I don't know what I need to build, if anything, to get males working with the bodyslide belly.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:06 pm

Great so I'm now having problems with bodyslide bellies, for people they don't show up it just uses the default belly even though I have built the morph in bodyslide
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:10 am

I can't get the animal bellies to work. I seen you talking about bodyslide but I still don't know what to do
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:34 am

Benevorlent wrote:Can you help me with male bodyslide bellies? The help from this chain got me animal (non-HCOS) and female bodyslide bellies working, but when using NakedMorphsVore and a nude male I don't get any belly at all after vore, and the armour piece belly when wearing armour. I don't know what I need to build, if anything, to get males working with the bodyslide belly.

You don't get a male belly because the naked body with the nakedmorphsvore is set to morph instead of armor belly, You can convert your male body of choice just like any armor.
ripleysonic wrote:I can't get the animal bellies to work. I seen you talking about bodyslide but I still don't know what to do

You build the bodies in bodyslide with morph option ticked.
zarachrest1 wrote:Great so I'm now having problems with bodyslide bellies, for people they don't show up it just uses the default belly even though I have built the morph in bodyslide

That means that whatever body/outfit the people are wearing don't have the morphvore keyword.
Galmar1313
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game