Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:52 pm

Where I need to write to have a help? I have some questions:
1) Reversed swallow. Is it something that made anybody swallow me, but non-fatal?
2) When somebody swallows me, everything happens too long. My character disappear after nearly 30 second, and nearly 1 minute after swallowing me the belly appears.
3) If I swallowed somebody, my belly don’t appear at all
4) If I try to talk with somebody, there no ability to talk about vore. I can’t ask to be swallowed friendly or ask to swallow somebody. But I have devourment dialogues mod v2.2. But looks like it not works. Does it mean that dialogues mode installed wrong or something else?
5) Only time my belly appears is when I coming into game and it said that Skyrim skript extender is not installed (it happens when I installed dialogue mod, but I repaired that with reinstalling script extender and then devourment mod in Vortex mod manager). It happens when I downloaded game when I was with prey in my invisible belly.
I used vortex mod manger to install all the mods. Game is special edition. Installed mods are:
Skyrim skript extender 64 se 2.0.19
Unofficial Skyrim special edition patch (latest version from nexus site)
Skyui 5.2
Devourment male and female 1.2.7
Body slide and outfit (latest version from nexus site)
Race menu 3.4.5
Devourment dialogue 2.2.7
I’m into male preds vore only, so I turned on only male preds, npc and main character, npc and main character multiprey.
What should I do to repair this problems? Maybe I need to install older/newer versions of mods because it’s conflict in their files? Or install something else to anything start working correctly?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonlord » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:34 pm

Alright I just switched from the last version to this one and have found the following issues so far.
#1. With a bullet. Males swallowing anything is now causing crashes.
#2. had to start new game to make work.
#3. bellies no longer appear with clothes on.
#4 While BV is toggled on and has been since I was riding the wagon I have seen no way to preform it or seen npcs use it.

I will say though the new bellies look great, especially how the are now visible with joys of perspective.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby mithelcelestia » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:41 am

Is there a way to disable prey conversation keybind? Sometimes I'm just typing the search bar in sky ui and pressing G (default keybind) still registers and enters the conversation with the prey. It gets annoying at times. Is there way to at least change the keybind from "G" to a non-alphabet character?
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

Postby AtomicSkunk » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:27 pm

doe anyone know of any add on to the mod?
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby BlackLotus90 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:45 pm

Is there a way to turn on belly morphs for 1.2.4? There doesn't seem to be an MCM option for it on that version. (I'm using 1.2.4 since 1.2.7 won't work on OG Skyrim)
BlackLotus90
Been posting for a bit

Postby megafaget » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:34 am

Hi i have some questions about this.
1. is it possible to replace sfx and sounds or just disable some?
2. i have a belly mesh that works with .65 but in this one it has broken texture, do you have a guide to how i could fix this?
3. is it hard to change some of the scripting? I want to change it for myself, to make the struggling prey noises happen after digestion like it does in .65
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theophany » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:04 am

Mod is dead now it's owned by Schaken and co.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redycter » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:30 pm

What does it means for this mod and for skyrim vore? Where can we get next updates of Skyrim vore modifications?
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby tabnk2 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:37 am

Redycter wrote:What does it means for this mod and for skyrim vore? Where can we get next updates of Skyrim vore modifications?

You can find all new updates on the mods Discord
tabnk2
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:48 pm

someone help me, I tried to install mods for special edition via the vortex installer/manager/launcher/thingy but I went and told it to move the staging folder without knowing what that would do and now I'm pretty sure I've completely fucked it up, because I have all my mods and plugins installed and enabled (just this and what's needed for it), but when I boot up the game via the script extender, it doesn't even show the damn script extender in my load order in-game
helppppppppp

Edit: Just ignore this post folks, someone on the Devourment Modding Discord helped me figure out the problem by asking if I made sure I checked all my masters and plugins were enabled- I noticed a notification in Vortex that said I was missing a master file/mod/thing! I downloaded and enabled it, and everything works totally fine now.
Last edited by PervyLesbian02 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Does somebody know how to remove text boxes? I tried to run the mod in Skyrim VR. PRoblem is, in VR you start in a lobby, allowing you to test controls and setting and shoot with a bow. But devourment already tries to get into that there, showing each time and message of "Based on your level, your devourment skill was set to 16" or something. And that breaks the game sadly.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phorcyz19 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:53 am

The belly isn't appearing at all for me, I can't figure out why. I've tried reinstalling the mod, along with CBBE and bodyslide, but nothing has worked
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:26 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:The belly isn't appearing at all for me, I can't figure out why. I've tried reinstalling the mod, along with CBBE and bodyslide, but nothing has worked

I'm having the same problem, it's not exactly easy to understand setting it up as is but even harder to know if ya done it right add in that BV and CV i have no way of knowing which one is used
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby samblackborn » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:45 pm

everything is installed correctly and I've gotten the dialogue mods installed everything is working fine but i cant see bellies at all i know the meshes are there as the first time i started ralof ate the imperial captain in helgen and later saadia in the bannered mare in white run ate me and the belly spawned. im not sure what to do
samblackborn
New to the forum

Postby TalonVague » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:50 am

Hello out there again. Its been a long time and thought I would see what has changed and I updated. I am using the Special Edition now, playing around with mods and such, I have the lykaios mod installed. When ever I eat someone I do not get a belly at all. I remember there was a patch in legendary that made custom races have a general stomach to use, at least I think there was. Is there something for that in Special Edition? Would want to turn everyone in game into furry characters again and have the mod working for them to.
For those who have wings, fly to your dreams.
TalonVague
New to the forum

Postby Darksteelrob » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:07 pm

I've been trying to follow the guide on making the mesh, and I am at the part using SSEE edit, but I can't find the devourment male and female thing to continue.

Can someone give me pointers as I have no idea what im doing wrong?
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tetrahedra » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:15 pm

Much in the same boat as other people posting recently, eating and being eaten works fine but I haven't been able to get a belly to appear at all. Is that just an issue with 1.2.8? I don't know anything about modding skyrim.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darksteelrob » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:39 pm

well, i finally did the thing, but im having the same problem as the others, no vore belly when voring someone
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby alec31907 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:24 pm

so i could use some help, I followed the video and got everything working correctly. then somewhere along the lines with my other mods i messed something up. now i cant get the original mesh back in outfit studio to get the belly working again. anyone got any pointers.
alec31907
New to the forum

Postby drclstory » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:54 am

Just a question, that somebody may have asked already is this long chat/comments section, but can you play this game on a MacBook?
drclstory
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game