Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby iasiney » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:44 pm

iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobbybear » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Okay, so, I am sorry if I'm just being dense. But, I am finally trying this mod out for SE and the animal bellies are working correctly, although when a human "devours" no belly shows up unless they aren't wearing any clothes/armor. Did I mess something up when installing?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me on my current issue. :)
nobbybear
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ranacha » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:45 am

nobbybear wrote:Okay, so, I am sorry if I'm just being dense. But, I am finally trying this mod out for SE and the animal bellies are working correctly, although when a human "devours" no belly shows up unless they aren't wearing any clothes/armor. Did I mess something up when installing?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me on my current issue. :)

The morph belly uses a special bodyslide body and sliders. Armour and clothing may replace that body and won't have those sliders.
I have used Bodyslide's Outfit Studio to replace the body included with a piece of clothing with the Vore body once. I opened the sliderset file for the clothing in question, deleted the included body, added the vore body and set it as reference, then saved the project. Rebuild the clothing in Bodyslide ( you may need to close and reopen Bodyslide first), now that clothing has a working morph belly. I dont know if this is the best way to do it, but its how I did it.

All that said, there is another simpler belly that I believe is supposed to appear over clothing, but I only see it appear randomly. If you tick the "morph only" box in the mod's settings you'll never see it.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobbybear » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:20 am

The morph belly uses a special bodyslide body and sliders. Armour and clothing may replace that body and won't have those sliders.
I have used Bodyslide's Outfit Studio to replace the body included with a piece of clothing with the Vore body once. I opened the sliderset file for the clothing in question, deleted the included body, added the vore body and set it as reference, then saved the project. Rebuild the clothing in Bodyslide ( you may need to close and reopen Bodyslide first), now that clothing has a working morph belly. I dont know if this is the best way to do it, but its how I did it.

All that said, there is another simpler belly that I believe is supposed to appear over clothing, but I only see it appear randomly. If you tick the "morph only" box in the mod's settings you'll never see it.

For whatever reason, I never even thought that the morph only option was on... :|
So I guess I really am dense, thanks again :)
nobbybear
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ranacha » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:50 am

This update has the best belly I've seen in mod like this yet. It looks great and I'm surprised how accurately it scales up as you eat more. Usually the scaling is way off with the belly becoming far too large very quickly, but here the belly stays reasonable from 1 to 10 people.

I do have two issues however: the scaling breaks after 10, so if you want to have a bit of mass-vore sandbox fun you're quite limited. The second issue is that the belly extends into the ground when it gets too large.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby iasiney » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm

As of 11/10/2020 Galmar has officially retired development of Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7

It will now be developed by Schaken Mods from here on out and a new name has been choosen for it as Devourment Remastered.

The new topic forum for Devourment Remastered is here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59863&p=2840819#p2840819
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm

iasiney wrote:As of 11/10/2020 Galmar has officially retired development of Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7

It will now be developed by Schaken Mods from here on out and a new name has been choosen for it as Devourment Remastered.

The new topic forum for Devourment Remastered is here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59863&p=2840819#p2840819

RIP, I was wondering what happened to the guy.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryDesirer » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:40 am

Anyone know how to breast vore?
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:20 am

ZhaoYun192 wrote:Anyone know how to breast vore?

I'm sorry to tell you mate but I don't think that's even possible in this mod let alone any devourment mod.
Only Oral Vore I'm afraid.
Younger99
Participator

Postby AtomicSkunk » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:09 pm

can i use Version 1.2.7 on normal skyrim ? :?
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:30 pm

Younger99 wrote:

I'm sorry to tell you mate but I don't think that's even possible in this mod let alone any devourment mod.

That's completely wrong.

Enable the option in the 'Toggles' menu and use your vore power as normal. If you have all the setup done correctly, your titties will fill with prey :gulp:
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FurryDesirer » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:59 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Younger99 wrote:

That's completely wrong.

Enable the option in the 'Toggles' menu and use your vore power as normal. If you have all the setup done correctly, your titties will fill with prey :gulp:

It worked, thanks you :))
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:01 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Younger99 wrote:

That's completely wrong.

Really? Huh.
I'll have to try that out XD
Thanks for correcting me on that matter then!
Is this only a thing for Special Edition or is this a thing on Legendary Edition too?
Younger99
Participator

Postby NervousToBeHere » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:21 pm

Im having alittle trouble with using the 1.2.4 version paired with FamiliarFaces (ik that mod isn't stable). It used to work fine but suddenly all my followers have just been unable to eat anyone anymore. I have it checked that all my followers should be able to use the swallow ability but they're either not or unable to.
Any suggestions are welcome as to be honest FF is a pain but I like having my first Dovahkinn around with me.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Enabling debug in the mode options has no effect.
Is there no way?
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pillowfloof » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:49 pm

Another question, can you get eaten and then start playing as Harkon/Miraak?
>not actually a floofy pillow
day ruined
Pillowfloof
New to the forum

Postby NervousToBeHere » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Pillowfloof wrote:Another question, can you get eaten and then start playing as Harkon/Miraak?

From what I tried no. The male part of the transfer doesn't work and causes crashes. You can get eaten but its rare they'll do that (atleast with Miraak).
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby BleedinHart » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:29 am

Speaking of crashes, and apologies if this has been asked around before, but is there a way to transfer play without the game crashing after you've fed yourself to something like a horse?
Tried tc command and then feeding my character to myself as a horse, but no luck there either, might it have something to do with the race menu mod that I presume would pop up next? Kinda feel like messing around as non-human critters xD

ED: On playing around with a mod that allows play as any creature, tried a horse with that, still don't work, but I think that's to do with the vore prompt being a shout/power. Can go around using "swallow" with the "cast" console command to do the vore, but obviously, that's pretty tedious to do for everything encountered. I'm utterly green in what goes into a mod, so I'm unsure how easy/if it's possible to change the power to either a spell or even a weapon that triggers on hit. Still for what it's worth, was pretty tickled to go around nomming things to get as big a belly as I could manage. :3

...don't judge, I have a thing for thicc herses.
BleedinHart
New to the forum

Postby AtomicSkunk » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:38 pm

does anyone know of a dialogue mod for Version 1.2.4 i just can't find one that works

i just went to ask my pray if i can eat them instead of just eating them :( :gulp:
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby NervousToBeHere » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:58 pm

RottingCowboy wrote:does anyone know of a dialogue mod for Version 1.2.4 i just can't find one that works

i just went to ask my pray if i can eat them instead of just eating them :( :gulp:

Technically this mod dose work with 1.2.4 viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59769 but thats only from what I've read. Hopefully it'll work for ya.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game