Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.3

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:43 am

Helium357 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:
Helium357 wrote:It doesn't seem to run anymore, and it looks like it's missing some files from dawnguard. Is dawnguard required for the mod now?

Yes it is

Are there plans to move the mod completely to the SE? Dawnguard is like half the cost of the special edition itself, so it may just be better to wait till that goes on sale in the next steam sale if it may require additional dlc in future.

The mod is already compatible with SE. If you're talking about completely ditching oldrim then no since a lot of people are playing it on oldrim.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby TinTan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:12 am

On version 1.2.3 i can't turn off/on mupltiprey and facial animation/
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Hm... I picked this up recently, but attempting to swallow anyone causes the game to crash, whether male or female. Does the same for if I ask the NPCs to swallow me, similar to the problem someone else had.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinTan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:16 pm

I have 2-3 questions first-with this mod can you eat pred with prey inside belly, second(if answer for first question is yes)-what will happen with prey which is inside pred which is inside belly another pred, and third-will you make something like prey capity like in fallout 4 mod or not?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:27 pm

is it possible to just transfer belly models/files from a devourment built on a later version? never really liked the base belly model.

went back in the thread and saw that side found out how to port the gat bellies into this mod, but the method he explained and the files he provided both dont work anymore in the new version as far as i can tell.
Last edited by Delt on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 am

Multiprey still only works for Swallow and not Swallow (Non-Lethal) (i.e. tested via Male character). Does running the mod via Mod Organizer ruin anything about the how the mod functions, or is there virtually no difference?
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Just curious does anyone here have the spell and or shout code/id to put into the skyrim game? Like the predator scent, the repel or attract scent spell or looking at the women around you to see how many people they have eaten?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Can't seem to get males to have bodyslide bellies? I've got the NakedMorphVore .esp and I've built naked bodies in BodySlide, but for some reason my male argonian didn't get a belly at all eating someone, whereas when I changed them to female to test it out they got a bodyslide belly no problem. I'm using Oldrim, V1.2.3, and no other devourment mods. I've tried the default skeletons, the Skeletons for SoS (as I am using the SoS mod) and the Skeletons for Devourment, but none allowed me to have the bodyslide belly.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby KayDragon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:41 am

My game keeps crashing on startup. Does anyone have an idea why? I only have Immersive Armors installed, other than the basic stuff like SkyUI and SKSE
KayDragon
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:08 pm

Would it be possible to have a slider to set the chance of increasing the PCs weight after vore? With multiprey working now, it's really easy to just kind of eat anything in your path, so even with having weight only increase by 1 for each prey it can still go up really quick.
KayDragon wrote:My game keeps crashing on startup. Does anyone have an idea why? I only have Immersive Armors installed, other than the basic stuff like SkyUI and SKSE

Have you tried running LOOT? Since Devourment makes use of a master file (devourment.esm) without the proper load order it might be that Skyrim's trying to load an .esp that's dependant on the .esm file before it reads the .esm, and when it can't find that file it crashes. Otherwise, try disabling Immersive Armours, there might be a conflict with the bellies since I'm pretty sure they're added as armour pieces to a character if you're not using the bodyslide bellies (or can't get them to work like me T_T) so they might be overriding one another.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotNomu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:05 am

Are there any plans for the extra spells that are in the esp? Was poking around the files and saw these unused spells there. Maybe next update? :?:
NotNomu
New to the forum

Postby Okzero » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:01 am

NotNomu wrote:Are there any plans for the extra spells that are in the esp? Was poking around the files and saw these unused spells there. Maybe next update? :?:

I can't be quite sure whether they would implement those spells and whatnot into the game. Those spells have been there since the original release of the devourment mod (The one with only female preds) and were never really implemented into the game. Though I'm just a sideliner, I don't know much.
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Just in case people don't know, there are a large number of spells and enchantments available already. You just need go to the Arcaneum in the College of Winterhold and talk to Mia with a female character.
I don't know if this mod's changed it so she talks to male characters too, but if not, you can use open the console, click on yourself, and use "sexchange" to swap to a female temporarily just to talk with her and buy things. Just use the command again to swap back, I don't believe it ultimately messes with your appearance.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:03 pm

quick question is 1.2.4 in the works because I think I saw something about it on the front page being experimental or something and wanted to know if that's just around the corner or going to be a while since I want to dive into another Skyrim run and don't want to have to restart like halfway through
VLover552
Participator

Postby Blaziken0 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:03 am

just me being curious
but does vore mod and anime mod ( graphic change) work together?
as in their compability
Blaziken0
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:17 pm

Blaziken0 wrote:just me being curious
but does vore mod and anime mod ( graphic change) work together?
as in their compability

I think it should if you're using bodyslide bellies (which I can't get to work someone please help) but if you're not then I think it uses the texture of the vanilla race selected, since to simulate the belly it adds an armour piece matching that of the race you're playing as, and thus can't detect graphical changes.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby FInfinity » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:19 am

Hello,

I want to start of by saying I love this mod. Just found it a few days ago and I'm happy I did.

That being said I have run into two issues. It's quite possible that I'm just doing it wrong but maybe someone could give me a quick hand.

1. I can't seem to use combat swallow. That is a thing right? Or am I wrong? I can only swallow corpses. I stare at them at low health and use it like a shout/power right?

2. I can't use my perk points. I can spend he first perk point on the first thing. But after that everything remains grayed out and I can't click anything. I can't even click the one I already did. I have 4 perk points right now. Do I have to save them for a certain moment/amount?

Thanks
JInfinity
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Can you guys post a screenshot of your mod organizer (I mean those who have it working on Skyrim Special Edition)? I've been trying to get this working with some other mods and failing. It works alone but when I try to combine it with mods like sexlabs the game wont even load up.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delt » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:55 am

is there a way to "uncap" the devourment skill? let yourself and npcs go above 100 in skill level?
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:17 am

So I have a bodyslide custom preset already set up for the physics mod, can I just use this preset rather than having to make a new one specifically for Devourment since I don't really want to have to go through everything I previously went through because of how long it took to get everything set up perfectly.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game