Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.3

Postby Achilles » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:26 am

I don't know, if is this feature, or bug, but digestion of prey is very weak and take loong time. Can I make it stronger and more dangerous? If I let some NPC to digest me, then they very often can't even digest me, bevause my character can get HPs back.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Achilles wrote:I don't know, if is this feature, or bug, but digestion of prey is very weak and take loong time. Can I make it stronger and more dangerous? If I let some NPC to digest me, then they very often can't even digest me, bevause my character can get HPs back.

I believe in the settings there should be a setting to increase digestion speed although this may have been in a much earlier version of the mod, be sure to check the settings and if it is there then that's how you change it
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:08 am

Yeah, if you turn the minimum digestion time down it'll speed up how fast digestion is. I like to set it to 250 or so. You can use Rapid Digestion (restoration spell you start with) to speed up your digestion out of combat too.

The normal setting for digestion time is "realistic" but realistically requires you to sit and Wait a couple hours after every fight, and that's not really fun for everyone.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Two questions, for some reason when ever I swallow someone or something really big I can't move around till I digest them and pass them out. Is that a new thing or a bug?
And second one is that I can't seem to get the voice prey to work right. And by this I mean if I'm female pred and I swallow a male or female prey they still have the some voice/scream noise regardless of gender and which version I'm using. is there a way to fix that?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Terrafox wrote:Two questions, for some reason when ever I swallow someone or something really big I can't move around till I digest them and pass them out. Is that a new thing or a bug?
And second one is that I can't seem to get the voice prey to work right. And by this I mean if I'm female pred and I swallow a male or female prey they still have the some voice/scream noise regardless of gender and which version I'm using. is there a way to fix that?

Don't know about the second problem but the first is intended, if you go into the Perks tab of the Devourment MCM you'll notice a "Strong Back" perk you can get at skill level 70 that removes this impediment.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:15 am

Does anyone know how to add physics to the bodyslide preset, I have the Mod and skeleton but I don't want to use the bodyslide preset until I'm able to add the physics to it
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfcrux » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:14 pm

do i really need to still use CBEE since unp bodies look so much better?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delt » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:57 am

i'm trying to figure out how to with the late game lack of scaling digestion has, but there are two BIG things stopping this from being a simple fix: the variable05 level (devourment level) wont go over 100 unless manually adjusted, and even when it does the digestion damage caps around ~300 without perks (which most npcs dont have at all), and the fact that the acid resistance value doesn't do anything when adjusted either. really need some help on this, scripting is not my strong suit.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dunn2183 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:35 pm

So I appear to have discovered a bit of a novel bug from multiple mods interacting with each other: the game has a Fun time trying to resolve what Devourment is trying to do if a NPC Devourment is tracking has been marked for deletion (in my case, I'm pretty certain it's a NPC from a random encounter of another mod that automatically cleans up after itself). and basically results in a slow ticking time bomb of a CTD since the game has no way to resolve the various effects Devourment tries to apply on a NPC it registers as having finished digestion, if that NPC is in the state of near-total deletion the other mod does to its NPCs.

Luckily I save a *lot* courtesy of having the game and its saves on a 1TB SSD so I don't have to start over from scratch, just putting this down for the people of the future in case they run into a similar issue and investigating with papyrus logs on gives you errors like "Error: Object reference has no 3D" or is mentioning that spell effects is trying to be applied to a NPC that's not spawned in.

(there's nothing that hurts quite like discovering a post that kinda sounds like your problem but has like a five word description and no further follow up, so hopefully this is detailed enough for someone to do more with it if need be.)

EDIT:
Oh hey managed to figure out how to fix my save to avoid having to rollback. Note for people of the future looking at this to try fixing their own version of this problem: if you want to fix this problem with FallrimTools (and are hopefully on the Special Edition: I have no idea if this is applicable to the LE version of the game) to avoid losing progress, then here's what you need to do:

0) I am not 100% that you need to do this, but the SSE Engine Fixes includes an option for verbose logging. It's possible this is what gave me the information I needed as to what actor was causing the CTD problem, specifically their Reference ID. In addition, you need to turn on papyrus logging for this: I'm using Mod Organizer 2 so I added the relevant .ini options to the skyrimcustom.ini file, but the guides out there for Skyrim .ini tweaks should explain what files to alter by themselves.

1) Once you have their reference id (this should look something like ff00228e), double check to make sure it's the offending entity: if it's in a state that will cause crashes, it should have a mark like [D] with it when you select it using prid, and when you check its inventory with inv, it should have a devourment belly. Try moving it to your location with the "moveto player" command once you have it selected. Wait in-game to see what happens when the actor finishes digesting, ideally with the setting set to bones or defecation for the purposes of making it clear: if you see something spawn before the game crashes, you know that's the offending actor(s). You'll probably need to do this multiple times if you think there's more than one actor affected by a mod to mod interaction like this. You'll want to write down the ids of all offending actors in that scenario.

2) Open FallRim tools. Open your latest save and search the referenceID. In some cases, you're looking for a ACHR object, under the ChangeForms folder (this is for special kinds of NPCs like the Giants). You should only have one of these. In other cases, you'll get an Actor object in the Script Instances folder instead.

3) Go to the attached scriptinstances until you get to an array of actors: if you're at the right kind of array, you should be staring at its owner scriptinstance reading something like "ScriptInstance devourmentregistryscript: *refid=FORMIDX:1601ff8f (000001cdf1054b90)". You're gonna want to write down the ID of the actor array you're looking at in a separate file (or in that file you made earlier) because this is where it starts getting complicated.

4) Go to the devourment script instance. In the Data window, scroll all the way down until you get to tummyPredArray and tummyPreyArray. The "values" of these variables are the array IDs. Copy down the ID for the array you don't already have.

4b) If you want stuff from the preys, right click on the tummyPreyArray entry and click on Find: it should lead you to the array proper. In the array's Data window, right click on any actors you wish to loot in the game later and click on Find. The entry it leads you to should contain their reference ids. (It should be in a format like "refid=CREATED:ff00226d") In-game once you have hopefully fixed this, you can loot them by using prid and the reference ids to select the various actors, and then openactorcontainer 1 to get into their inventory.

5) In the two arrays, after you click on them to show their data, "delete" the entries that are contained within: you do this via clicking on the offending entries and typing in 0 as a new value, then press enter. This will override the pre-existing values with a null value.

6) Go back to the devourment script instance we opened earlier, and back to the Data window for it. Scroll up a bit if you need to, to find the variable called numTummies. Decrease this by however many actors you removed from the pred array: otherwise the script will try looking for non-existent actors and your game will now be CTDing for completely new reasons.

7) Save all your changes as a new save: if you happened to mess anything up, you should still have your old save to start over again.

8) Test out your new save and make sure nothing crashes. If so, you have fixed your problem and can now resume adventuring in that overly modded land of Skyrim.
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby piecheese10 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:41 am

Does this work with UNP bodies? I want to use this with the Femboy Reborn mod.
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby FInfinity » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:45 pm

piecheese10 wrote:Does this work with UNP bodies? I want to use this with the Femboy Reborn mod.

I think so. I'm pretty sure i'm using UNP.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby hibbyjibby » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:21 pm

So I'm trying to figure out how to convert an outfit with Outfitstudio, but at the very first step when I select 1AllSliderWithBelly.osp to load up, I can't select a shape other than Ast, and CBBE doesn't show up in the drop down menu. Adding to this, the belly slider in Bodyslide doesn't seem to do anything either. Anyone got any suggestions on a solution?
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby NervousToBeHere » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 pm

I'm having a bit of a problem with what I can only describe as invisible or missing prey. My companions end up stuck with their bellies with no sound/ its just kinda there on them but theres nothing happening.
I have a feeling this mod probably isn't working well with AFT and having 3 followers possibly has something to do with it?

Update: I started a new save and only ever had one companion (the Miraak follower) and it happened so I don't believe its on AFT.
Last edited by NervousToBeHere on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:52 am

This is about the audio of the dev mod.
So I know when you swallow someone you will get ether a male or female scream noise, but in my case I'm only getting one voice and that is the male one and I don't know if its the default version or one of the other male screams but its the same voice regardless of gender and it is also the same for the animals as well.
So I don't know if I was suppose to download something special for this gender screams or might it be one of the files in the NMM load order in order for it to work right. Does anyone know what I can do here?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carmendar » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 pm

I'm having a couple of issues with this mod, but otherwise it's been great! Things worked great when my save file started, but as I was playing things started slowly breaking.
1. non-lethal devour shout no longer works. only combat devour shout.
2. I can no longer devour corpses unless I actually crouch and press E on them. (not that big of a deal, but it's a little annoying.)
3. This one is on me, but I use SAM (Shape Atlas for Men), and I prefer the SAM bodies over the default ones. The mod works mostly fine with SAM, except for the placement of the bellies on characters. for some reason bellies are positioned in the crotch of all NPCs (including me).
This isn't that big of a deal, but it gets a little weird when my legs start phasing through my belly as I run/walk. So this last one is more of a, Can SAM be made compatible with Devourment? The Samuel bodyslide of SAM would work great with this mod. when you digest someone, it could add a little to the player's Samuel slider.

< A couple of images of the last thing...
[image=400]https://imgur.com/8usIlxn[/image]
[image=400]https://imgur.com/vJihhoK[/image]
Carmendar
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Carmendar wrote:I'm having a couple of issues with this mod, but otherwise it's been great! Things worked great when my save file started, but as I was playing things started slowly breaking.
1. non-lethal devour shout no longer works. only combat devour shout.
2. I can no longer devour corpses unless I actually crouch and press E on them. (not that big of a deal, but it's a little annoying.)
3. This one is on me, but I use SAM (Shape Atlas for Men), and I prefer the SAM bodies over the default ones. The mod works mostly fine with SAM, except for the placement of the bellies on characters. for some reason bellies are positioned in the crotch of all NPCs (including me).
This isn't that big of a deal, but it gets a little weird when my legs start phasing through my belly as I run/walk. So this last one is more of a, Can SAM be made compatible with Devourment? The Samuel bodyslide of SAM would work great with this mod. when you digest someone, it could add a little to the player's Samuel slider.

< A couple of images of the last thing... >
Spoiler: show
[image=400]https://imgur.com/8usIlxn[/image]
[image=400]https://imgur.com/vJihhoK[/image]

In the .zip file there's a skeleton folder, which contains Skeletons for Devourment and Skeletons for SoS. Try extracting the .zip, replacing the meshes in the mesh folder with one of the skeletons, then re-zip it and use that newly created .zip for Devourment instead of the downloaded .zip. Unfortunately I can't remember which skeletons you should use to move the belly to the right place, but I do know that I've had the same issue before and doing this has fixed it. I didn't use SAM though, so it might not work.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carmendar » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:57 pm

Benevorlent wrote:In the .zip file there's a skeleton folder, which contains Skeletons for Devourment and Skeletons for SoS. Try extracting the .zip, replacing the meshes in the mesh folder with one of the skeletons, then re-zip it and use that newly created .zip for Devourment instead of the downloaded .zip. Unfortunately I can't remember which skeletons you should use to move the belly to the right place, but I do know that I've had the same issue before and doing this has fixed it. I didn't use SAM though, so it might not work.

I don't think this will work as SAM uses a different skeleton from SOS.
Carmendar
New to the forum

Postby NotNomu » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:09 pm

Could a MaximumCBBE compatability be integrated to body morphs? I've tested the 000MorphVore keyword on UNP and CBBE based armors (they work) but cannot get it to work on max cbbe (just the body) since since its skeletal structure is tiny bit different. I even tried making the body into a armor and adding keyword there but the morphs wont activate. They do work on weight change just not when swallowing. I think its about the script pointing to empty place since again skeleton. Could you take a look at it? MaxCBBE is the best imo since high poly and twice the HDT :-D
NotNomu
New to the forum

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:46 am

Is there an updated link for the source files (i.e. .psc files) for the most current version of this mod? The ones available in mod itself give little control and are not the ones that I am interested in (and one literally just defines functions and variables used in the mod).
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby FInfinity » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello friends. I'm a little new here. I was wondering if this is a good place to ask questions. Do we have a wiki perhaps?
I'm trying to figure a few things out. My research is not helping.
Sometimes I'll get digested and sometimes I just straight die. Trying to figure out what makes it go one way or the other. Also does NPC level change the damage they do?
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game