Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.2

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:41 am

Voreakin wrote:The bodyslide files work fine with oldrim but the se version seems to be missing reference nif file 1femalebody.nif when I try to use 1allsliderwithbelly.osp in a new project

There i have fixed it and uploaded it.

Terrafox wrote:So hey is there like a menu I'm not seeing in the game that allows to alter the devourment settings besides the default version?
Like how am I suppose to get multi prey in my char or follower?
Also can someone do like a little video of how to do the body update as for some reason every time I do it, it just stays the same old belly and not the more newer version which blends into the body rather well.

The multiprey is always on for the player. I haven't added npc multiprey yet although it would be really easy to add. I will add mcm options for both of these in the next update.
Hoodoo wrote:Thanks for your continued work!

My pleasure :D
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:25 am

The bellies are the same for male preds?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoodoo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:54 am

Raiden13 wrote:The bellies are the same for male preds?

Doubtful - there is no bodyslide for males, so not sure if the bodyslide belly can be functional for them.

However, apparently a group is very close to releasing a male bodyslide tool so there's that to look forward to.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Hoodoo wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:The bellies are the same for male preds?

Doubtful - there is no bodyslide for males, so not sure if the bodyslide belly can be functional for them.

However, apparently a group is very close to releasing a male bodyslide tool so there's that to look forward to.

ahum :-D
Attachments
20190612192745_1.jpg
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby TTTV » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 pm

seeing as you've managed to get the bodyslide bellies working for both males and females will it at all be possible to add a sort of weight morph weight gain to both of em in the far future :-D ?
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoodoo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Maybe I am confused then. I still have the normal bellies rather than bodyslide, and SE is missing a .nif reference so I can't open them in there either with Outfit studio.

You mentioned having already uploaded a fix for these, so I'm not sure why they are still non-functional for me - I downloaded the latest file.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Hoodoo wrote:Maybe I am confused then. I still have the normal bellies rather than bodyslide, and SE is missing a .nif reference so I can't open them in there either with Outfit studio.

You mentioned having already uploaded a fix for these, so I'm not sure why they are still non-functional for me - I downloaded the latest file.

Did you use the files from the bodyslide folder for SE
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Voreakin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:57 pm

It's still the old 1.2.2 dropbox link unless i'm missing something
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Voreakin wrote:It's still the old 1.2.2 dropbox link unless i'm missing something

Oh my bad i thought the link would stay the same since i'm just replacing the same file. Now the its the new link.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Voreakin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Works great! Thanks for the fix :D
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Voreakin wrote:Works great! Thanks for the fix :D

Glad to hear it!
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:16 pm

The bellies are for SE version only??
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:25 am

Raiden13 wrote:The bellies are for SE version only??

No they are for both but since oldrim and SE don't have compatible nif files i have a folder containing the bodyslide files for SE.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:20 am

I have to apply this belly for every outfit?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:48 am

Raiden13 wrote:I have to apply this belly for every outfit?

Yes though the outfits that aren't converted will still have the normal belly.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby RoK » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 am

Heyo! Sorry to disturb you once more..
I really enjoy what you have done so far and cannot recommend this mod more than I already do.
It's just that I found little bugs that I thought I should tell you about because I may not be the only one concerned!

It's about the option "Swallow me whenever you want" when talking to a follower. Usually they do not do it for a really long time and when they do there is a bug that makes them replicate every movement you make when you get out. Like they walk in a straight line if you do, turn around as well, jump ... And even when you say "stay here" they agree and keep walking the same way you do! I don't know what makes it happen so I don't really know how to fix it but it's almost like the game thinks you're still inside.
Also when using the "bones" remains the ones from animals won't appear on the ground like nobody ate them. Sometimes when my follower eats a human he won't display bones once digestion is over as well. I tried to install everthing again but it didn't change, it's over time that they stop releasing human bones. Even if they make the sound when crouching.
Sorry for the very long message. i love that mod and will keep using it even if it's sometimes buggy, I just thought I could help by sharing my experience with you again!
RoK
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:17 am

Saroya wrote:Heyo! Sorry to disturb you once more..
I really enjoy what you have done so far and cannot recommend this mod more than I already do.
It's just that I found little bugs that I thought I should tell you about because I may not be the only one concerned!

It's about the option "Swallow me whenever you want" when talking to a follower. Usually they do not do it for a really long time and when they do there is a bug that makes them replicate every movement you make when you get out. Like they walk in a straight line if you do, turn around as well, jump ... And even when you say "stay here" they agree and keep walking the same way you do! I don't know what makes it happen so I don't really know how to fix it but it's almost like the game thinks you're still inside.
Also when using the "bones" remains the ones from animals won't appear on the ground like nobody ate them. Sometimes when my follower eats a human he won't display bones once digestion is over as well. I tried to install everthing again but it didn't change, it's over time that they stop releasing human bones. Even if they make the sound when crouching.
Sorry for the very long message. i love that mod and will keep using it even if it's sometimes buggy, I just thought I could help by sharing my experience with you again!

The first issue is something i have known for a while and i'm not sure how to go about fixing it. One way could be to simply not give player control over the npc while swallowed.
The second one is not a bug, because there are no meshes for most animal skeletons. The problem about the bones not appearing for humans seems to be about a nif file which is normally intended for oldrim but since SE and oldrims nif files aren't compatible it won't work.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby RoK » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 am

Maybe removing it for now would be a good option until you find a way to fix it ? But it's up to you x) And okay about the other thing, I will try to stick to regurgitate instead then ! Thank you for your answer !
RoK
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:00 am

Saroya wrote:Maybe removing it for now would be a good option until you find a way to fix it ? But it's up to you x) And okay about the other thing, I will try to stick to regurgitate instead then ! Thank you for your answer !

I have uploaded a new version that contains a skeleton mesh file for SE that you need to replace. It's in the "Stuff for special edition" and in the "Meshes for SE" folder.
Go to \Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\draugr\character assets and put the file in there and replace if asked
Galmar1313
Participator

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.3

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 am

What are the proper steps to take when installing this for the SE version? For some reason even after using all the files for SE in the archive it seems to only use the small default mesh that doesn't scale at all properly.

Is there a specific way you have to go about building the outfits in bodyslide to get it to work when nude? I did the batch build in bodyslide after getting the sliders to my liking for the low to high weight.

I'm also using Mod Manager 2 for Skyrim SE so maybe there's some kind of extra step to go about making it work.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game