Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Okzero » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Can anybody send me a link or a file for multiple prey, I've been looking but I haven't seen anything other than a few mentions of it.
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 am

So far an Issue ive noticed, and don't know if it's been alerted to you, is when I eat a horse I'll get a dragon pile and I'm not sure how to fix that
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:45 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:So far an Issue ive noticed, and don't know if it's been alerted to you, is when I eat a horse I'll get a dragon pile and I'm not sure how to fix that

Ive fixed it for the upcoming update
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby TAImatem » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:50 am

Galmar, did you look into that spell absorption thing I asked about? Also, could you share your source code, I wanna look into it (maybe even improve a thing or two)
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorath » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Would it be possible to add in a MCM option to disable NPC vs NPC combat vore? Thanks either way for the new verstion
vorath
New to the forum

Postby DjConnorJ » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:36 pm

The question I should ask is that is this suitable for the old version of Skyrim or the new one because I have the old version so I’m not sure if that makes a difference on why Skyrim crashes on start up with the mod turned on
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Does this function with the skyrim together mod? Has anyone tested it? If so, what happens if a player digests an npc? when an npc digests one of the players? can a player eat another player and what happens if they digest the other player? can they have separate settings in regards to disposal (like one using bone the other using scat)
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rez » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:12 am

I have a couple of questions, I hope you don't mind that I'm just gonna cut to the chase and put them in bullet points.

1 Is there any way to have the vore count as feeding for vampires?

2 Are you planing to change some of the dialog mod to account for male preds?

3 Are there plans to add/make bellys for animal preds?

4 As so many have asked for the multiple prey add-on would it be feasible to integrate it into this mod?

5 can you add the vore spells to leveled lists or otherwise make the spell books somewhat easier to get to?

That's all I wanted to ask for now.(here's hoping you can make this a great version of devourment.)
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:27 am

rez wrote:I have a couple of questions, I hope you don't mind that I'm just gonna cut to the chase and put them in bullet points.

1 Is there any way to have the vore count as feeding for vampires?

2 Are you planing to change some of the dialog mod to account for male preds?

3 Are there plans to add/make bellys for animal preds?

4 As so many have asked for the multiple prey add-on would it be feasible to integrate it into this mod?

5 can you add the vore spells to leveled lists or otherwise make the spell books somewhat easier to get to?

That's all I wanted to ask for now.(here's hoping you can make this a great version of devourment.)

1. I have tried to get something like that to work but i haven't been able to get it working.
2. I did change some of the dialog to be more gender neutral for now but i haven't planned adding specific male dialogue but perhaps in the future.
3. I have tried making bellies working for animals using bodyslide in the same way Carreau's Voremersion mod does it for fallout 4. but all the models i build of animals end getting completely messed once ingame.
4. I have been working on my own version of multiprey system and it's working pretty good right now however it only allows for the player to do multiprey.
5. Should be easy to do.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Kligor » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:28 am

Hey so i see you are having trouble with animal vore, do you think you would be willing to simply give them the toggle to have the vore abilities without the modeling n stuff with it?
Cause a multitude of things could do without and the unfortunate animals that are small enough for it to be noticable kinda... eh tough luck?
You could even possibly try added the vore animation from that one mod on lover's lab (I think that was it) before you're placed in the belly. Though I assume that'd require asking the other mod creator as well.
Either way I actually think ima re-install skyrim to play around again with this.

If they can already vore, disregard this.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:48 am

Kligor wrote:Hey so i see you are having trouble with animal vore, do you think you would be willing to simply give them the toggle to have the vore abilities without the modeling n stuff with it?
Cause a multitude of things could do without and the unfortunate animals that are small enough for it to be noticable kinda... eh tough luck?
You could even possibly try added the vore animation from that one mod on lover's lab (I think that was it) before you're placed in the belly. Though I assume that'd require asking the other mod creator as well.
Either way I actually think ima re-install skyrim to play around again with this.

What animation do you mean?. Btw there is a addon called EdibleAnimals already that does exactly what you're suggesting.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Does anyone know how to make it so that you can gulp down as many people as possible. I think it stops around 2 or 3 for me even with the multiprey addon suggestion in this forum.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kligor » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:27 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
Kligor wrote:Hey so i see you are having trouble with animal vore, do you think you would be willing to simply give them the toggle to have the vore abilities without the modeling n stuff with it?

What animation do you mean?. Btw there is a addon called EdibleAnimals already that does exactly what you're suggesting.

Ohhh neat! Ill go lookin for that then, thank you. And the dragon animation isss.... this one! https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24 ... of-skyrim/
But in this mod its one of those "You watch the animation, then it ends and you both go back to square one" things.

EDIT: I looked up EdibleAnimals and I assumed I was clear, my bad. I meant animal preds.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:12 pm

With all the sound effects added, it seems that females are defaulting to using F/M struggle sounds even when their prey is female. Also, how easy owuld it be to let the mod have slots for more sound effects to drag andf drop our own in? for example, FF has 4 sound effects that you can replace with a file of the exactly same name and type, but if you bumped that up to 6 or 8 and ujust reused existing effects we could drag and drop more in there. Same with scat, swallow, bones, vomit, etc.

Seeing it use gender specific dialoque would be nice if you can even figure it out, as the modded dialogue that clearly used to reference breasts now seems even more forced. Including one about adding prey to their biceps... what?
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hatch » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Hey, this may be a stupid question but how do I get the skeleton to work on males, as the belly is not attaching correctly.

Also is there a way to switch the belly mesh to original one or is that not possible.

Btw thank you so much for making this mod Galmar, it always irritated me that males were not able to be played unless they were prey.
hatch
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:48 pm

Heh, nice work so far!

It took me a lot of finangling but its possible to get the animated belly meshes from Kongpows modpack to work. I had to edit the mod to swap the textures but otherwise they're working flawlessly. Glad someone is making headway on the code!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Sideromelane wrote:It took me a lot of finangling but its possible to get the animated belly meshes from Kongpows modpack to work. I had to edit the mod to swap the textures but otherwise they're working flawlessly.

Can you elaborate on that? Been trying to get Gat's gut working for a while :'(
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:59 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:It took me a lot of finangling but its possible to get the animated belly meshes from Kongpows modpack to work. I had to edit the mod to swap the textures but otherwise they're working flawlessly.

Can you elaborate on that? Been trying to get Gat's gut working for a while :'(

Replace the meshes - easy enough, copy-paste. Run Skyrim, the bellies will have horribly mapped textures.

Exit and then open the male/female version of the mod in Creation Kit.

Filter the Object viewer by '000Fullness' and several armour items will be shown. Those are the bits you need to edit.

Now filter for SkinBodyFemale_1, right click it, DUPLICATE

Double click the duplicate entry - you will see it is the same full-body texture the belly CURRENTLY uses.

https://imgur.com/fEelVO2 This is my version now edited. All you have to do is edit each of the four texture entries to point at the correct textures for the belly mesh you want to use!

This is ALSO how you fix the issues with custom beast race bellies etc, you just need to make new texture entries for the specific species entry, as shown later.

And once you have your texture set made, and renamed to something easy to remember (I used '000_Belly_texture' as 000 is an easy way to search for all Devourment related entries) you can go back to filtering by 000Fullness.

Open the first one, titled 000Fullness, and in the new window there will be a box, if you look in this image you'll see I ticked 'show all'
https://imgur.com/X5fBI9Z

This gets repetitive, sorry, but its the quickest fix I came up with.

Double click the first item on the list.
You will get this window:
https://imgur.com/LCnsCph

Yeah this gets more fun the further we go.

On *MY* screenshot you can see I've already got a 000_Belly_Texture inserted in the middle dropdown of each of the Biped Model boxes. The default is SkinMaleHumanBody and SkinFemaleHumanBody, I'm sure you can see where this is going.

Change the dropdown for that entry to the 000_Belly_texture you should have made earlier (Or, whatever name you gave it) and THAT IS IT. Just repeat all the times for all the various torsos - you can make custom ones for each of the races etc, if you have a custom race installed you can make a specific 000_Belly_texture_for_custom_race or whatever.

You need to repeat this with each of the fullness armour items so its a bit tedious - I'm LAZY so I used the same texture for males AND females but obviously you can make your own male themed gut texture and a 000_Belly_texture_Male for that side of things as you need to.

My version also has some issues with tinting etc, again, I wanted a quick fix, so this method needs someone to do it *properly* but it will work.

Hope that helps some folk.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:22 am

Is it possible to change the belly size and/or capacity currently (without adding the multiprey scripts)?
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby SarkanArkhas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:53 pm

First time foraying into this territory, have a few questions to ensure I don't bork my game.

1) The OP says the mod only requires SkyUI and SKSE to function, but I would think you would at least need a body and skeleton replacement. Are these included as part of the package or is it just compatible with whatever other body mods you might use?

and

2) Is there anything wonky or special about installation to sweat? Never done manual mod installation before, just workshop or NMM stuff.
SarkanArkhas
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game