Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:52 pm

Hello everyone ^~^ I'm happy to Annouce my first devourment add-on: Devourment Nature.

It's under development. To run it you have to install Version 1.2.1 and then DevourmentNature add-on. If yout mod manager asks you to replace things, check yes. Here we go:

What does this add-on do? It simply add some bonus if the dragonborn digests animals. What I've done until now?

* Digest a dragon will reduce shout cooldown;
* Digesting trolls makes your health regenerate faster;
* Digesting some wolves will grant dragonborn sneaking bonus;

Here's the link :3c
https://mega.nz/#!vhFC3AbQ!hdY-LPE0Gqfd ... 1tRXwGFQPI

Any doubts, PM me and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Have fun and make sugestions.

EDIT: there's some dialogue's issues I caused :C I'll find out what happening.
Last edited by Raiden13 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorath » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:04 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Doesn't make sense that armor would be destroyed before the person,

Mod is about normal sized people swallowing other normal sized people whole, and even swallowing dragons whole... lol Suspension of disbelief and this mod are 2 things that will never go together.

But yes, all features like this are def better when they have an MCM toggle, agree 100% with that. More MCM options are always better.
vorath
New to the forum

Postby Helium357 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:51 pm

The mod seems to require hearthfire to run. Is there a way around this?
Helium357
New to the forum

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Well, I'm facing an issue: this mod is not compatible with SOS. Every time I try to swallow someone, the game crashes.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 pm

I'm using SOS and this mod simultaneously, so it's probably some other issue you're having.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Panth » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:59 pm

Helium357 wrote:The mod seems to require hearthfire to run. Is there a way around this?

Well, the obvious solution is to get Hearthfire. :D
Panth
New to the forum

Postby Helium357 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:29 pm

Hearthfire isn't a standalone dlc anymore, and skyrim isn't really worth buying again at 40$ for the SE :/
Helium357
New to the forum

Postby Voreakin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:13 am

Helium357, It is, it's just unlisted https://store.steampowered.com/app/2207 ... earthfire/
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:40 pm

just curious, has anyone or anyone might be doing some more dialogue for the player and NPC?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorath » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Terrafox wrote:just curious, has anyone or anyone might be doing some more dialogue for the player and NPC?

There is a patch with more dialog, but it is not for this version. Not sure if you could add it to this mod, but it does add a lot more dialog (much of it poorly written but gives you variety, and you can customize that addons dialog using xEdit)

You can find that patch in other devourment threads in this forum.
vorath
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Raiden13 wrote:Well, I'm facing an issue: this mod is not compatible with SOS. Every time I try to swallow someone, the game crashes.

There's a folder called "Skeletons for SoS" inside of the main Devourment folder. Copy the skeletons from the "Skeletons based on SoS" folder (I did all of them, but you probably only need skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif) and use them to overwrite the files in the "meshes > actor > character > character assets" folder of whichever mod is overwriting the other (again, in my case I put them in SoS's meshes folder as I have SoS overwriting Devourment)
EDIT: Ok, solution is only partial solution, belly now placed at crotch instead of... belly. Will update with fix if I find one
EDIT WITH FIX: Use "Skeletons based on Devourment" instead of "Skeletons based on SoS". Can I strikethrough text on the forums? Want to keep my mistake but correct it in the main post.

Also I suppose I'll use this opportunity to ask Galmar if it's possible to import the belly meshes from Kongpow's mod pack into this for men and women? I tried doing so myself, but the only one that didn't CTD on loading CTD'd when I ate someone or someone ate me. It looks much more like the belly used in Voremersion for Fallout than the one Devourment for Skyrim does, here's some example images if you want them.
Spoiler: show

CBBE and Bodyslide are required for the mod pack, so I understand if my request isn't possible for males.

Also gonna use this post to ask Raiden if it's possible to add the feature of adding to a player's scale when they devour a giant to the Devourment Nature mod? Or to increase damage done using melee weapons by 5%?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorath » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:59 pm

Is there a way to disable "Swallow Corpse" when looting while sneaking? Possibly in xedit or something?
vorath
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:16 am

vorath wrote:
Terrafox wrote:just curious, has anyone or anyone might be doing some more dialogue for the player and NPC?

There is a patch with more dialog, but it is not for this version. Not sure if you could add it to this mod, but it does add a lot more dialog (much of it poorly written but gives you variety, and you can customize that addons dialog using xEdit)

You can find that patch in other devourment threads in this forum.

Yeah I have to wonder as they have the dialog option of also going up the butt but with no really animation or speaking I have to wonder if they'll add an unbirth option as well?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TinTan » Wed May 01, 2019 8:56 am

How remove male preds?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Benevorlent » Wed May 01, 2019 2:04 pm

TinTan wrote:How remove male preds?

In the Devourment MCM, you can disable either/both female and male preds. Although if you don't want male preds, there's other devourment variations you can use that might have more stuff you want.
Last edited by Benevorlent on Wed May 08, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Wasn't there an issue with this before where the original creator of the mod filed a cease and desist for adding male vore into the mod?
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:56 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:Wasn't there an issue with this before where the original creator of the mod filed a cease and desist for adding male vore into the mod?

Yes and, to be honest, it was outrageous. I mean I get that you don't like male preds in vore but forbidding anyone else from doing so based on your mod is ridiculous and unfair. This is why I love this variant of the mod. There is progression to actually including all characters (excluding things such as chickens which would be funny yet weird looking being eaten by a chicken). Ironically, even though the original guy, whose name we should never recollect for fear of being him back, was against male predators in any form in a Skyrim vore mod (A/N: Yes! You couldn't even make your own vore mod without this guy whining about it), he allowed the inclusion of creatures to be able to do vore. Now, correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't heavily implied in game based on the deep male voices and usage of "he" or "him" in reference to other dragons (although "he" or "him" have been used in an unspecified reference to gender) that dragons are MALES?
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Estee » Mon May 06, 2019 12:50 am

What I also remember from the original author was how ludicrous his aversion to male preds. Claiming the mere thought made him physically ill and treating the idea that anyone else could use his mod as a base for making male preds was a personal insult to him. I get that everyone has his preferences and that even among vore there are things some people just don't like but that was such an overreaction.
Estee
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Mon May 06, 2019 7:24 am

xnovusalpha001 wrote:
zarachrest1 wrote:Wasn't there an issue with this before where the original creator of the mod filed a cease and desist for adding male vore into the mod?

Yes and, to be honest, it was outrageous. I mean I get that you don't like male preds in vore but forbidding anyone else from doing so based on your mod is ridiculous and unfair. This is why I love this variant of the mod. There is progression to actually including all characters (excluding things such as chickens which would be funny yet weird looking being eaten by a chicken). Ironically, even though the original guy, whose name we should never recollect for fear of being him back, was against male predators in any form in a Skyrim vore mod (A/N: Yes! You couldn't even make your own vore mod without this guy whining about it), he allowed the inclusion of creatures to be able to do vore. Now, correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't heavily implied in game based on the deep male voices and usage of "he" or "him" in reference to other dragons (although "he" or "him" have been used in an unspecified reference to gender) that dragons are MALES?

Do not reopen this can of worms. Its over, the source is available, the original owner left several years ago. I released the code because I felt it was time, reopening the old, MOOT arguments will merely result in the new version getting reported and banned from this site, and none of us want that.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:59 pm

I thought everyone forgot about that history. It's done. Like it said on an very older thread: "I could leave you with nothing and don't even release the source". Just forgot about the past, be happy because the source was released and you have a good and functional devourment mod at least.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game