Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby disguy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:48 pm

ConnTheElite wrote:
Is there any way to separate the creature vore into a separate plugin? Or perhaps give an option to use the old bellies? After playing this mod, I realized that unfortunately, I can't let go of the old pack simply for the bellies.

Mostly because they were physics enabled, and if you have a preset that actually has collision... it's probably THE MOST IMMERSIVE belly I've had in a game, only hindered by the fact that multiprey isn't a thing, as well as some of the other stuff you've added. Like creature vore.

If you still have the folder for the old devourment mod pack go into that folder and find the belly meshes (should be .nif files called something like "femalebelly.nif"). Copy those files and paste them in the mesh folder of your main skyrim folder and save them over the .nif files in the main folder (files you are saving over should have the same name). Highly recommend making backups before you do this just in case.

More than likely, the change of the belly model used shouldn't affect anything at all so long as it shares many of the same properties (especially skeleton-based ones) as the kind this mod uses already, besides the actual appearance of the mesh itself -- it's really those specific things they mentioned about how the belly had an actual hitbox on it that I'm very sure will be difficult to replicate and likely won't be able to be transferred over to this version without additional work.

...but interesting to know that seemingly most of the addons from the other version do work for the most part, guess the overall mod framework was left relatively similar, will probably check out a few for myself then~.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 pm

Any chance for a toggle for Draugr specifically? Animal preds are all fun, but I'm not really interested in being eaten by undead humans, and they're kinda lumped in with them.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby exiledpr » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:27 pm

I'm kind of new to this here but, how do you actually get the animal pred bellies to work? Is there a tutorial I can follow? Or is the process the same like the other belly mesh?
exiledpr
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:37 am

Whenever I get eaten or someone eats me it's akin to them having a hammerspace stomach and it annoys me but Devourment 65c works fine.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Younger99
Participator

Postby Dunn2183 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:45 pm

Younger99 wrote:Whenever I get eaten or someone eats me it's akin to them having a hammerspace stomach and it annoys me but Devourment 65c works fine.

If everything is working fine but the visual part, then it's probable a mod-added item that's using the same bodypart slot the bellies normally use.

One instance I know of is with the Recorder companion mod: the special ring item she can give you happens to use the same slot number Devourment uses, so the ring ends up taking priority for visual display.
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:52 pm

Dunn2183 wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Whenever I get eaten or someone eats me it's akin to them having a hammerspace stomach and it annoys me but Devourment 65c works fine.

If everything is working fine but the visual part, then it's probable a mod-added item that's using the same bodypart slot the bellies normally use.

One instance I know of is with the Recorder companion mod: the special ring item she can give you happens to use the same slot number Devourment uses, so the ring ends up taking priority for visual display.

Then how do I identify which mod is messing things up?
I have that many that I can't properly tell which mods conflict with which.
Is there an ID for the bellies?
I really want to solve this issue asap
Younger99
Participator

Postby Dunn2183 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:25 am

Younger99 wrote:
Dunn2183 wrote:

Then how do I identify which mod is messing things up?
I have that many that I can't properly tell which mods conflict with which.
Is there an ID for the bellies?
I really want to solve this issue asap

Easiest way to check is to check what happens when you start removing equipped items after having eaten someone. Ideally it's an inventory item that's causing the issue, then you just simply need to figure out what mod that item is from with the help of a mod like "MFG Console" for LE or "More Informative Console" for SE (since then you can just check an item's origins via clicking on it with the console active with those mods)

If it doesn't, then you get to the less fun bit of figuring out what magic effect you have that also adds an inventory item on you for whatever reason that is colliding with Devourment. This is going be more of an effort time-wise to figure out what mod is causing it.
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 am

Easiest way to check is to check what happens when you start removing equipped items after having eaten someone. Ideally it's an inventory item that's causing the issue, then you just simply need to figure out what mod that item is from with the help of a mod like "MFG Console" for LE or "More Informative Console" for SE (since then you can just check an item's origins via clicking on it with the console active with those mods)

If it doesn't, then you get to the less fun bit of figuring out what magic effect you have that also adds an inventory item on you for whatever reason that is colliding with Devourment. This is going be more of an effort time-wise to figure out what mod is causing it.

What about for default Skyrim?
Edit: Nevermind I found it thanks for the help.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:04 am

It seems that one of the files I believe it is femalebelly.nif is not working with the mod for female preds.
The text is green for male preds but females it appears to be red thus I presume It's not working.
Any solutions?
Younger99
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:55 pm

Dunn2183,
I found the problem as shown here but I have no clue on how to fix it.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvD6h6rgirBMgdNkTbY ... Q?e=NZJ8bE
Edit Never mind I figured it out it was the strangers mod I didn't know that it conflicted with this mod until looking about through prior comments here.
Last edited by Younger99 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Younger99
Participator

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:57 pm

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby whattohecc » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:17 am

My character's belly model lags behind my character when sprinting.
whattohecc
New to the forum

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:32 pm

is this possible to play for skyrim special edition or just the normal game ?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby boubarkov2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:28 pm

Hello ! Sorry to pollute this thread but can someone please tell me the list of the mods I need to get skyrim to look like the video on the channel "jonny ost" on Youtube ? (vore and all)
I don't really care about the mods which add quest. Thanks !
boubarkov2
New to the forum

Postby Mrdestructo479 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:16 pm

I saw others asking about it in this thread but never got a clear response, Is the bodyslide belly designed to work with HDT physics or is it supposed to be a static object? Just asking to see if I got it to work correctly thanks!
Mrdestructo479
New to the forum

Postby Ayra42 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:09 pm

boubarkov2 wrote:Hello ! Sorry to pollute this thread but can someone please tell me the list of the mods I need to get skyrim to look like the video on the channel "jonny ost" on Youtube ? (vore and all)
I don't really care about the mods which add quest. Thanks !

i second this
Edit: i managed to make it work but i don't understand the swallow spell at all, how am i supposed to use it? does it work on unarmed attacks like with the fallout 4 vore mod or is it different? Even when I set the swallow chance at 100% it never works
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cinquint » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:20 am

Zbeubyx wrote: i managed to make it work but i don't understand the swallow spell at all, how am i supposed to use it? does it work on unarmed attacks like with the fallout 4 vore mod or is it different? Even when I set the swallow chance at 100% it never works

It's not like Devourment - Swallow is a shout, technically, so it can be found in your magic menu if you've done everything right.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Ayra42 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:36 am

So that’s why I never could equip it on my hands, thank you very much
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:14 pm

This may have been answered previously, but asking again saves me, and probably a few others, a lot of time.
Are certain features able to be disabled? Like, for example, the male preds?
I like several of the improvements in this version, but I'd like to know that it is indeed what I want it to be before I spend hours troubleshooting my mod list again.

Also, general tip for people who were experiencing an invisible belly.
- If you are using the equipped belly model, it uses armour slot 50. OSA, an animations mod, conveniently shows what is equipped in each of the 60 or however many slots there are, I believe. I've recently discovered that Skyrim SE's 3BBB body mod uses slot 50 too as default, but it can be configured to use Slot 51 or 52 in the menu.
- If you are using a weight slider belly, I've experienced it disappearing in Fallout Vore due to the armour I'm wearing not having that weight slider. I.e, not being compatible or patched to the mod.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cinquint » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:36 pm

TheMastermind wrote:This may have been answered previously, but asking again saves me, and probably a few others, a lot of time.
Are certain features able to be disabled? Like, for example, the male preds?
I like several of the improvements in this version, but I'd like to know that it is indeed what I want it to be before I spend hours troubleshooting my mod list again.

Yes, you can toggle male preds, female preds, and animal preds on or off, and also set whether all NPCs, followers only, or no NPCs may be preds, at any time.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game