Skyrim Shape Atlas For Men mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Skyrim Shape Atlas For Men mod?

Postby Sydney » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:54 pm

Does anyone have or know where to find the skyrim mod Shape Atlas For Men (SAM)? I know it's not exactly a vore mod, but it's related, so please bear with me. Since Galmar1313 was kind enough to resurrect Devourment with support for men, I was hoping to get back into the game and make some sexy musclegut pred guys to use his mod with. I can't seem to find SAM anywhere though. It's all dead ends everywhere I turn. The website VectorPlexus where it's hosted won't send me a confirmation email for me to register an account there and I've seen others saying that it's a janky site, so I'm beginning to think it's just broken.

If anyone has SAM and would be willing to share the files with me, I'd be HUGELY appreciative.
Sydney
Somewhat familiar

Re: Skyrim Shape Atlas For Men mod?

Postby Jazzumness » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Sydney wrote:Does anyone have or know where to find the skyrim mod Shape Atlas For Men (SAM)? I know it's not exactly a vore mod, but it's related, so please bear with me. Since Galmar1313 was kind enough to resurrect Devourment with support for men, I was hoping to get back into the game and make some sexy musclegut pred guys to use his mod with. I can't seem to find SAM anywhere though. It's all dead ends everywhere I turn. The website VectorPlexus where it's hosted won't send me a confirmation email for me to register an account there and I've seen others saying that it's a janky site, so I'm beginning to think it's just broken.

If anyone has SAM and would be willing to share the files with me, I'd be HUGELY appreciative.

it will send an email but it takes a while
mine took like 7 hours
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game