Lust Grimm

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Lust Grimm

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:10 am

Just finished playing the rpg maker game "Lust Grimm" and even though the entire game is sex combat with succubus, with reverse rape upon loss, the 2nd to last enemy of the game does have a shrink and unbirth scene, as well as a few shrink/breast play. The game otherwise has mainly a lot of monstergirl + succubus elements involved. The game is also translated into English (at least the copy I stumbled across has, but can normally be found on dlsite for a little over 10 USD).

Would also say it is a pretty solid rpg game with 5-15 hours of gameplay and an actually decent story for an adult game. There is also a very large variety of girls you can encounter (30-40+) each with at least 2 CGI pictures on defeat. Not sure how far the dlsite demo is, but could give people an idea of what it is about if interested.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Re: Lust Grimm

Postby ian66613 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Lust Grimm

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:58 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:Just finished playing the rpg maker game "Lust Grimm" and even though the entire game is sex combat with succubus, with reverse rape upon loss, the 2nd to last enemy of the game does have a shrink and unbirth scene, as well as a few shrink/breast play. The game otherwise has mainly a lot of monstergirl + succubus elements involved. The game is also translated into English (at least the copy I stumbled across has, but can normally be found on dlsite for a little over 10 USD).

Would also say it is a pretty solid rpg game with 5-15 hours of gameplay and an actually decent story for an adult game. There is also a very large variety of girls you can encounter (30-40+) each with at least 2 CGI pictures on defeat. Not sure how far the dlsite demo is, but could give people an idea of what it is about if interested.

When he says 2nd to last enemy he means second to last enemy that spawns, not boss. There is one off-screen vore scene in the game besides that one with a Scylla boss, and the actual on-screen one is more of an endo vore scene for those who were hoping for fatal. It is a fairly good game, took me quite a bit longer than 15 hours altogether, but it's probably beatable in 10 if you don't go for each game over scene multiple times.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game