Hemlock High - A High-School Vore Sim

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Hemlock High - A High-School Vore Sim

Postby coldwar368 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:46 am

- What details should be included in character creation? (Race (like naga, neko, etc), physical attributes)
I think race should be in like the skin colors and the diffrent races along with the body type like thin, chubby yadda yadda, I also like being able to control bust size since growth is cool
- What details should be included for NPCs?
I love vivid body description but hobbies, personality, and how they act is important make them people,
- What sort of dialogue is preferred for things that aren't vore (such as talking, performing other actions, etc.) Objective or verbose language?
i like natural sounding for talking but verbose otherwise
- Is a furry mode valuable to people?
not really
- For players who will play with weight-gain, how long should it take to work up to being able to do vore?
should be fast since gaining from vore is top tier
- What vore modes should be included?
oral, breast, and cleavage vore
- What other kinks should be included? Currently there is vore, weight gain, disposal and sex.
- How important is being prey?
not very, most games have you be prey, pred is special
- How important is disposal?
take it or leave it
- How important is being able to change text and background colour of the interface?
not very for me
- How important are left vs. right hand controls? Arrow keys or WASD.
not very
- How important is manually being able to input commands.
I love it, makes me feel involved
- Would you like any mini-games for attending classes, attending work, etc. Feel free to suggest ideas.
yea, dodgeball, sneaking a snack during a movie, I like the idea of paying attention in class while wild things happen
- Would you prefer a realistic world where vore is akin to murder, or a casual world where it's more or less 'oh well' when somebody is eaten?
realistic, but due to the high school setting the taboo makes it cool
- Should the game be easy to fail, or forgiving with game-ending?

I thing forgiving is good
coldwar368
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:18 am

- What details should be included in character creation? (Race (like naga, neko, etc), physical attributes)?
Race, class, demeanor. I don't see how much else would affect options in game, so the player can visualize whatever they'd like. Fill in physical attributes for extra flavor text, but keeping it simple here early and adding it later seems like a good idea to me.

- What details should be included for NPCs?
race, known pred status, basic attitude/demeanor. extra physical attributes here would be very useful to vary scenes with flavor text.

- What sort of dialogue is preferred for things that aren't vore (such as talking, performing other actions, etc.) Objective or verbose language?
verbose would be awesome, but time consuming. especially since so many things could be affected by race/class/demeanor. How many writers do you have?

- Is a furry mode valuable to people?
Not to me. I'm happy with my naga. To each their own though. more options means more variability. for better and for worse.

- For players who will play with weight-gain, how long should it take to work up to being able to do vore?
Not sure I understand this one. Isn't the player a pred from the start, capable of doing vore? Not a huge fan of weight gain, but do like the idea of starving predators vs pudgy, filled out predators.

- What vore modes should be included?
I'm happy with Oral vore only. Some UB in circumstances that open up could be fun(full tummy, friendly encounter, rival humiliation, etc). slime girls, if added, could absorb. Other species might have something unique. Not a big fan of anal or breast or much else. Maybe micro??? Though in that case I'd rather vore the character eating the micros :gulp:

- What other kinks should be included? Currently there is vore, weight gain, disposal and sex.
light BDSM? either involving player or two npc. Some fun could be had walking in on somebody who already had a girl tied up. Especially if such an event wasn't supposed to be that dangerous for the one tied up.

- How important is being prey?
Not important to me. Though some social situations could involve being vored(class, sorority, sex games). Maybe not for keeps.

- How important is disposal?
Not at all. Always turn it off when I can. Bones can be a fun addition though imo.

- How important is being able to change text and background colour of the interface?
font size would be nice

- How important are left vs. right hand controls? Arrow keys or WASD.
not important to me

- How important is manually being able to input commands.
Not sure I understand the question. Things happen, command, things happen, next command, etc. Doesn't mean there can't be scenarios that could only come up if you've got the right stats. Like maybe can't vore if too full. Can't overpower the bully unless you get some advantage or have a strength of x. In those circumstances, I think it would be fun to see the options that might have been, but not be able to manually input them.

- Would you like any mini-games for attending classes, attending work, etc. Feel free to suggest ideas.
Yes. Those kind of plot devices could be a lot of fun. Class, work, dates, school clubs, parties.

- Would you prefer a realistic world where vore is akin to murder, or a casual world where it's more or less 'oh well' when somebody is eaten?
Somewhere in between. Teachers want as many of their students to graduate as they can, but predators are a reality that they can't just ignore. It happens, but its scary.

- Should the game be easy to fail, or forgiving with game-ending?
I don't think the game should be hard. Many will try to find every available pathway through the game. It would be nice to not count on an unforgiving rng to reach places.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby adelta261 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:45 am

Thank you all for the answers to my questions! Allow me to clear some things up by answering some of yours.

SalVados wrote:relationship/personality system?

This is in the works. Just looking for a non-complex way to implement it.
Furthermore, I intend for players to have a group of friends and enemies.

BewitchedTwist wrote: Maybe eating somebody with higher stats than you has a chance to pass a bit of it on to you?

I'm still theorising ways to gain XP in certain stats, so I'm happy for more input in those regards.
This idea is something worth considering, I think.

Zomulgustar wrote:How many writers do you have?

I'm currently not in a writing stage, but I'm looking to bring back the writers I used in the demo.

Zomulgustar wrote:Isn't the player a pred from the start, capable of doing vore?

The experience is supposed to be somewhat modular. People can start with vore, or earn it.
The idea is to be able to strip out the kinks you don't want and the game will still function.
For example, you can play the game without weight gain, disposal or sex if you just want vore.

To everybody who replied, thank you very much for your inputs. Feel free to add more suggestions.
I don't have an ETA on the game, and I don't intend to release a version that doesn't have all the features I want to be implemented.
Simply stay posted for more updates and questions, keep talking, and stay hyped! :)
adelta261
Been posting for a bit

Postby bledthorn » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:55 am

would be interesting for some of them to do soul vore and a post game over be where you realize your xxxx of a person just a change of pace. for xp suggestions i would suggest perhaps class for int, pe for str/con after school activities for charisma just as suggestions
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:37 pm

How has progress gone so far
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:00 am

Hey Im intrested
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:22 pm

I'm interested as well
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby preggocatgirl » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 am

I want to play too
preggocatgirl
New to the forum

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 am

How's this new version coming along?
Last edited by ripleysonic on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:28 am

can you do a list of the commands in scene please
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Hey, I'd like a download for the most recent version of the game, please. I've been meaning to ask for a while, so I can keep play-testing and looking for bugs.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightDragon » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Hello o/

I tried playing the game, but it seems I can't do anything after I begin a new scene : I try to write "h" or "help" in the text imput bar, but upon pressing enter the text just disappears and nothing happens. Am I missing something ?
LightDragon
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:19 pm

How's the progress going with the game?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marshall59 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:25 pm

Hey im interested on playing the game too
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:27 am

I'm certainly willing to give this a look! Can't promise immediate feedback, but I'll try.
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby adelta261 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:37 am

To the people wanting to get their hands on the demo, it's available here: https://aryion.com/content/vore-downloads
I don't have any promises if/when a new version will be released, but the demo is available if you want to try it.
adelta261
Been posting for a bit

Postby frogcubus » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:01 am

Hey, just wanted to thank y’all for all the work you’ve contributed to this. Good stuff, as I’ve said several times
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Alright, testing comments:

I couldn't actually advance beyond character creation. Game stopped accepting inputs, as soon as I (b)egan anything. Someone already left a comment to this effect on the download page, and I see it a couple of times in the thread, so this is mostly to just add my name to the pile.

So, unless there's a collective misunderstanding about what's available to do, something's gone a bit funky.
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby maxicrack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:07 am

I'd like to try the game out, it seems fun
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby adelta261 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:21 am

Here are some vague instructions/useful commands I used to hand out via PM
It should help you play the game properly:

eat