Fallout 4 Voremersion Plugin: Voracious Raiders v1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Plugin: Voracious Raiders v1

Postby 2410561942 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 am

humm after i disable the mod "JrLoken's Fallout Vore Addons" i found the game break more easily when i get eaten and i really dont know why == pls help...
New to the forum

Postby zombiese » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:14 pm

I can't do much with that little information; also nothing in this mod changes what happens when the player gets eaten, that's all base Fallout Vore / Voremersion stuff.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby SkyGuy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:26 pm

I haven't downloaded yet cause I'm dealing with other technical issues so forgive me if it's a dumb question but how are the differences between the raiders as a prey or pred character determined? Is there an MCM menu to apply these changes? I was only wondering since I like a challenging game and have the raiders gain a chance to actually digest my character for once so being eaten is an actual concern rather than a nuisance
Last edited by SkyGuy on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I make cards for the Fabulous vore card game... Cartovore 2!

PM with a request or suggestion
SkyGuy
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombiese » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 am

It's based on whether or not the player has used a Nuka Acid yet. If they haven't, it uses the "prey" calculation, otherwise it uses the pred calculation. I think this will apply whenever an enemy is generated, so if you drink a Nuka Acid later some of the areas you already visited may have higher level enemies! Nuka Acid always makes your vore level 14, regardless of what your character level was.

I do have some things I'm working on for a deadlier prey player experience, but it may be a little while before they're ready.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game