Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Sexual/Nudity) RPG MV

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Sexual/Nudity) RPG MV

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:53 pm

I'll keep an eye on this one. Oh! By the way, just so I don't make a third repeat, when exactly is a thread consedered dead?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hedonism » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:54 am

Very intriguing, haven't seen that level of polish in quite some time. Having said that... am I batshit blind? I don't see a link for like a demo or something on either site...
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:43 am

Well someone's sure going the extra mile on this one eh?

My advice to ya would be to pace yourself and not let your ambitions get ahead of ya. Lotta games wind up sinking when the makers try to go hog wild on it and burn themselves out
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:05 am

The_Prof wrote:Well someone's sure going the extra mile on this one eh?

My advice to ya would be to pace yourself and not let your ambitions get ahead of ya. Lotta games wind up sinking when the makers try to go hog wild on it and burn themselves out

Good to see you're still around haha! Thanks, don't worry that's why I set down the ground rules so people don't get in my way of what I want to make. The one thing that will put me off completely thou is someone going through the files/editing it and posting anything about it. That's enough to make me cancel any info on it past finishing the commission for my friend. I take pride in my work and don't like leaving half assed stuff.

@everyone else. reason for no demo link is because [reread first page!]
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hedonism » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Yeap I'm batshit blind, apologies, don't mind me. I'll be looking forward to a demo to this one!
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Daichi777 wrote:Good to see you're still around haha!]

Worry not I'm quite hard to get rid of. But you know what would really make the game awesome? All you need to do is add *shot*
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby SputnikDX » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Daichi777 wrote:The one thing that will put me off completely thou is someone going through the files/editing it and posting anything about it.

Alright everyone you heard him. Don't fuck this up!
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:35 pm

Lmao, don't worry i'm open to scenarios but if they are something that would appeal to a female.

@sputnik, thanks! I'm already putting in a big warning on why/what I don't want people to do in the demo first thing when loading. Someone's going to stuff up somewhere I know, but there will be people trying to troll too.

EDIT: This is going to get me killed one day...
Spoiler: show
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Nudity/Sexual) RPG MV

Postby margheritachan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:55 pm

I hope your game has a focus on F/m,fatal vore, graphic digestion and post vore scat disposal also it would nice to be reminded as often as possible that whether she chews or just swallows, any man that enters the stomach of the protagonist and other giantesses is as good as dead.
Also rather than seeing situations where the protagonist expands i would rather see the men get shrunk and then get swallowed by a normally sized protagonist.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:22 am

Daichi777 wrote:Good to see you're still around haha!

Oh yeah I forgot... You seem to know me but I don't remember you... Should I feel guilty about this or was it long enough ago that it's ok I forgot?
The_Prof
???

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 am

margheritachan wrote:I hope your game has a focus on F/m,fatal vore, graphic digestion and post vore scat disposal also it would nice to be reminded as often as possible that whether she chews or just swallows, any man that enters the stomach of the protagonist and other giantesses is as good as dead.
Also rather than seeing situations where the protagonist expands i would rather see the men get shrunk and then get swallowed by a normally sized protagonist.

I'm not here to stroke dicks, let alone I hope people learn respect and to take the time bothering to read first and read between the lines and get an idea of what kind of game it looks like already...

What is with people who just post to make their fapwish content known like anyone gives a shit? If you can't tell already, i'm not someone who cares to read about posts that include "I am into/not into x, not that you care but just so you can tailor it for me". I'm actually more akin to not continuing and/or completely removing the content if it exists already like what some people did by going through files and asking about watersports/scat. I am open to people posting some scenarios that don't go insane indepth as long as it's something they think girls will like.

Because it's a game for both gentle and evil at the same time. There are options in nearly every single event to make it go either way. The ramen one mentioned for example starts off completely willing, then instant turns unwilling if you do something fatal and you get different options. The whole time you can do dirty comments and in the next scenes as well.

Posts like this are exactly why i'm considering not doing anymore dirty post vore content whatsoever and really am this close to removing it even from the demo which I was just going to let it be in there for. Post vore and disposal scenes everything. I've already stopped on newer ones that were nearly done.

----

The_Prof wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:Good to see you're still around haha!

Oh yeah I forgot... You seem to know me but I don't remember you... Should I feel guilty about this or was it long enough ago that it's ok I forgot?

Nope! We never met on my old account. I just remember seeing you post everywhere and pretty funny stuff sometimes XD It's just good to see people who don't post crap all the time and actually have something worth reading!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby margheritachan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:32 am

Daichi777 wrote:
margheritachan wrote:I hope your game has a focus on F/m,fatal vore, graphic digestion and post vore scat disposal also it would nice to be reminded as often as possible that whether she chews or just swallows, any man that enters the stomach of the protagonist and other giantesses is as good as dead.

I'm not here to stroke dicks, let alone I hope people learn respect and to take the time bothering to read first and read between the lines and get an idea of what kind of game it looks like already...

What is with people who just post to make their fapwish content known like anyone gives a shit? If you can't tell already, i'm not someone who cares to read about posts that include "I am into/not into x, not that you care but just so you can tailor it for me". I'm actually more akin to not continuing and/or completely removing the content if it exists already like what some people did by going through files and asking about watersports/scat. I am open to people posting some scenarios that don't go insane indepth as long as it's something they think girls will like.

Because it's a game for both gentle and evil at the same time. There are options in nearly every single event to make it go either way. The ramen one mentioned for example starts off completely willing, then instant turns unwilling if you do something fatal and you get different options. The whole time you can do dirty comments and in the next scenes as well.

Posts like this are exactly why i'm considering not doing anymore dirty post vore content whatsoever and really am this close to removing it even from the demo which I was just going to let it be in there for. Post vore and disposal scenes everything. I've already stopped on newer ones that were nearly done.

So basically you have stopped working on content only because people have asked or expressed a strong preference for it?
Would you imagine how people would react if any game developer in bot the indie and AAA scene had this kind of attitude?
I did read your introduction,but i don't see the issue with voicing a preference, whenever media of any kind is created and consumed the people that enjoy said media will always express a preference for some part of it over others, why do react with such irritation to such a normal behavior?
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:16 am

margheritachan wrote:So basically you have stopped working on content only because people have asked or expressed a strong preference for it?
Would you imagine how people would react if any game developer in bot the indie and AAA scene had this kind of attitude?
I did read your introduction,but i don't see the issue with voicing a preference, whenever media of any kind is created and consumed the people that enjoy said media will always express a preference for some part of it over others, why do react with such irritation to such a normal behavior?

Instead of throwing a tantrum, you could've read the first post for real.

You remind me of the idiot who had a go at me last month about the tech demo saying they're entitled to cheat/hack/edit MY project because it's a single player game and that I should go fuck myself otherwise. Thou I didn't read their first long post after replying so I don't know if they said sorry. Going through someones game files that they spent a lot of time and effort in (regardless if you meant well) is tantamount to being spat in the face. People make games in a way they want you to experience it, not go through trying to just find x fap. But i'll spell it out for you since you never read the first post.

1) This IS a game for girls first and foremost.

2) I asked for no suggestive comments. I quote directly: "Please don't ask me for an update*, or make suggestive comments of "Pity you don't put x in". I absolutely hate people who post just to fap and i'm not here to stroke dicks. I'm straight.". If you had simply asked "Hey dude, is there any hard vore, humiliation etc in it? If not would you look at adding some in somewhere?", then obviously I wouldn't be replying in a negative way. I didn't need to hear what'll make you jack off spectacularly in detail. You'd think for a game that has in the title "No Sexual/Nudity" you'd understand this before coming in.

3) I quote directly again: "I'm not here for money or i'd be a PR suck up. So please show some dignity & intelligence when posting. I come across as having a temper/ego but that's intentional to stop a lot of dumb disrespectful people flooding me & wasting time.". Sadly it doesn't work if one doesn't read.

4) I quote directly for the third time: "My friend and I are into loveful/unwilling GTS vore, and Post Vore. But in saying that Post Vore will only go as far as sound effects/black screen/talk, and i'm considering not continuing and adding anymore options for it really post demo.". I won't even bother quoting the watersport/will not contain stuff posted aswell.

5) Aside from not being here for cash, I hold integrity and common sense above it. Something money sadly can't buy or i'd have a lot of it. So thanks for the AAA comment as I didn't think it'd be thought of one but I guess I am aiming to make it AAA for our fetish. Weird how I was wanting to make it free too but yea probs not now.

I look like a hardass, but those who have seen me comment quite a few times and are smart enough already see through it. Maybe people like DragonessLife (Markie) and others will ring a bell, having dumb people put content creators off their work through dumb comments, or pirating and uploading their work for 15 seconds of fap fame (Not akin to all those illegal links when one sees your Eka's page no?). So tell me, if someone says something just because they can, should they? Why would someone making content especially when they're trying to add stuff in for everyone let alone be into that stuff... want to keep continuing and not abandon making their content? And those that give in to people who constant spam put x in for me, where does their drive go? Not that scenarios and preferences are a bad thing, but the way you ask or say it IS. If you don't respect me, why the fuck would I respect you?

Because this is a game for girls, I am taking a hard stance so I stay motivated enough to make a game with the vision I want and that I know females will enjoy, and that people can see i'm committed to completing something cool. So i'm not going to let the masses (the posting ones anyway) ruin it for them or put me off. And there are a lot of people who can understand that and support what i'm saying here. Once you play the game a bit you'll understand what kind of person I am and that I take no joy in these posts (if they don't make people smile).

Lastly, normal behavior? Want to go say what you just said to someone on the street bro? Want me to tell you what'll stroke my dick in detail too? Probably wouldn't have the disgusting effect I intend when I say that if you're that much into dirty stuff however. I'm probably going to get banned on the forums for replying to things like this, I apologize to the moderator involved. Also if possible and I am banned, can you delete the entire thread/first post as I do not wish to have a thread if I cannot look after it thank you. I want this thread to be coherent and respectful and not be ruined by guys who only think to fap.

People are going to come to this thread for the comedic value than the actual game at this rate. I'll be here Monday & Wednesday nights.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby margheritachan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:01 am

Daichi777 wrote:
margheritachan wrote:So basically you have stopped working on content only because people have asked or expressed a strong preference for it?

Instead of throwing a tantrum, you could've read the first post for real.

You remind me of the idiot who had a go at me last month about the tech demo saying they're entitled to cheat/hack/edit MY project because it's a single player game and that I should go fuck myself otherwise. Thou I didn't read their first long post after replying so I don't know if they said sorry. Going through someones game files that they spent a lot of time and effort in (regardless if you meant well) is tantamount to being spat in the face. People make games in a way they want you to experience it, not go through trying to just find x fap. But i'll spell it out for you since you never read the first post.

1) This IS a game for girls first and foremost.

2) I asked for no suggestive comments. I quote directly: "Please don't ask me for an update*, or make suggestive comments of "Pity you don't put x in". I absolutely hate people who post just to fap and i'm not here to stroke dicks. I'm straight.". If you had simply asked "Hey dude, is there any hard vore, humiliation etc in it? If not would you look at adding some in somewhere?", then obviously I wouldn't be replying in a negative way. I didn't need to hear what'll make you jack off spectacularly in detail. You'd think for a game that has in the title "No Sexual/Nudity" you'd understand this before coming in.

3) I quote directly again: "I'm not here for money or i'd be a PR suck up. So please show some dignity & intelligence when posting. I come across as having a temper/ego but that's intentional to stop a lot of dumb disrespectful people flooding me & wasting time.". Sadly it doesn't work if one doesn't read.

4) I quote directly for the third time: "My friend and I are into loveful/unwilling GTS vore, and Post Vore. But in saying that Post Vore will only go as far as sound effects/black screen/talk, and i'm considering not continuing and adding anymore options for it really post demo.". I won't even bother quoting the watersport/will not contain stuff posted aswell.

5) Aside from not being here for cash, I hold integrity and common sense above it. Something money sadly can't buy or i'd have a lot of it. So thanks for the AAA comment as I didn't think it'd be thought of one but I guess I am aiming to make it AAA for our fetish. Weird how I was wanting to make it free too but yea probs not now.

I look like a hardass, but those who have seen me comment quite a few times and are smart enough already see through it. Maybe people like DragonessLife (Markie) and others will ring a bell, having dumb people put content creators off their work through dumb comments, or pirating and uploading their work for 15 seconds of fap fame. So tell me, if someone says something just because they can, should they? Why would someone making content especially when they're trying to add stuff in for everyone let alone be into that stuff... want to keep continuing and not abandon making their content? And those that give in to people who constant spam put x in for me, where does their drive go? Not that scenarios and preferences are a bad thing, but the way you ask or say it IS. If you don't respect me, why the fuck would I respect you?

Because this is a game for girls, I am taking a hard stance so I stay motivated enough to make a game with the vision I want and that I know females will enjoy, and that people can see i'm committed to completing something cool. So i'm not going to let the masses (the posting ones anyway) ruin it for them or put me off. And there are a lot of people who can understand that and support what i'm saying here. Once you play the game a bit you'll understand what kind of person I am and that I take no joy in these posts (if they don't make people smile).

Lastly, normal behavior? Want to go say what you just said to someone on the street bro? Want me to tell you what'll stroke my dick in detail too? Probably wouldn't have the disgusting effect I intend when I say that if you're that much into dirty stuff however. I'm probably going to get banned on the forums for replying to things like this, I apologize to the moderator involved. Also if possible and I am banned, can you delete the entire thread/first post as I do not wish to have a thread if I cannot look after it thank you. I want this thread to be coherent and respectful and not be ruined by guys who only think to fap.

People are going to come to this thread for the comedic value than the actual game at this rate. I'll be here Monday & Wednesday nights.

I did read your first post before writing in this thread and based on what you wrote about your personal history i even came up with a theory for your awful behavior,but i decided to refrain from posting it since didn't want to come off as rude.
To make a long story short,if you have to explain in the faqs why you behave like a dick, it's very likely that you are the problem not other people.
With such a rude behavior it's unlikely you could hold down a job anywhere so you probably just act like this on the internet to vent your frustrations.

Daichi777 wrote:You come across as a dick
- Intentional, I have social anxiety same with the main character. If you have social anxiety too then you will understand and love this games story. Also it is a put off having to see dumb posts/requests as much as my walls of text.

Stop hidin behind the excuse of social anxiety and quit acting like a douchebag,i don't say this for me,i'm done caring about your game since you exausthed all the patience i have,i say this for you as a friendly advice for the future.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Appo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:21 am

OP can be a tyrant if they want. You come to OP's thread and they owe you nothing. They have content. You want content. Go along with it or don't but OP is the ultimate authority of their content. Commenters are peasants.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:37 am

margheritachan wrote:I did read your first post before writing in this thread and based on what you wrote about your personal history i even came up with a theory for your awful behavior,but i decided to refrain from posting it since didn't want to come off as rude.
To make a long story short,if you have to explain in the faqs why you behave like a dick, it's very likely that you are the problem not other people.
With such a rude behavior it's unlikely you could hold down a job anywhere so you probably just act like this on the internet to vent your frustrations.

Daichi777 wrote:You come across as a dick
- Intentional, I have social anxiety same with the main character. If you have social anxiety too then you will understand and love this games story. Also it is a put off having to see dumb posts/requests as much as my walls of text.

Stop hidin behind the excuse of social anxiety and quit acting like a douchebag,i don't say this for me,i'm done caring about your game since you exausthed all the patience i have,i say this for you as a friendly advice for the future.

You came across rude the moment you decided to ram stuff down my throat without understanding the first post then, since you apparently read it. Apologies on that I should probably make it a little bit simpler and clearer.

If you really want to see me rude and annoyed, i'd be banned from the first post I do in that mood easily. But it's a bit odd if someone posts an FAQ instead of being a straight up dick trolling everyone wouldn't you think? I mentioned social anxiety not so much for me but to highlight mental illness in the game, and to help those who haven't overcome it to feel better and know there are ways and people who would like to help. Bit weird for a fetish game it may seem, but a lot of people here do have one in some way or another.

Totally, I do have problems holding down a job. Funny thing thou when you do Project Management and you're sought after... I get to pick what I want to do, and depending if it's contract if I want to quit it if the boss is an ass. Or was the "Not here for cash" / Way I post / The indepth & overall game tone not enough to suggest that?

But hey, I ain't judging on your preferences. Just never known any girl to love a personality like that, that you're showing off.

margheritachan wrote:it's very likely that you are the problem not other people.

"I'm not responsible for how I experience the world!"
"I'm sorry but did you just call my son a HE?!"

-----
@Appo, thanks! But wouldn't want anyone else to get in trouble because of this guy. I'm not going to reply to him anymore anyway, would be worth it if his comments were any better.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:17 pm

Welp, i gotta say im in awe to some of the features displayed in your first posts, Maybe it feels repetitive but apart from Japanese games there haven't been a lot of games which made such a creative use of RPG Maker. Ill keep an eye on it for sure! If i may ask a question: I have seen that you can control your height. Any tip on how will it work? Will there be multiple height available etc..?
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm

player1 wrote:Welp, i gotta say im in awe to some of the features displayed in your first posts, Maybe it feels repetitive but apart from Japanese games there haven't been a lot of games which made such a creative use of RPG Maker. Ill keep an eye on it for sure! If i may ask a question: I have seen that you can control your height. Any tip on how will it work? Will there be multiple height available etc..?

Thanks glad you liked it! Yes unfortunately most gts/vore games are pretty similar but that's because it's mostly either made by really good artists in Japan, or people who just start out and give it a shot. It is daunting when you start off making games in RPG Maker, thou MV is a lot newbie friendlier in making things I find. After I complete this game I was thinking to make a few short videos + upload a basic RPG file so people can make a few different/quality games but they'd be more for advanced users. Thou one different aspect of this game is that since i'm not making it straight up fap material, and it's for girls. I have to be creative and different instead of throwing in x random battle that annoys people to no end unless it's ridiculously hard like Shrink High. At the same time I don't want to copy other games, once I get a good artist to commission some stuff I can work on more size change material such as micro crawling over the players body or stuff like from Little Snatcher like the bum grinding scene/chopsticks one.

If you've played Uru's Size Matters game (If you haven't, it's really good), he had a mechanic where the player would mostly be shrunken but the goddess Megumi would grow whenever she drunk a big potion and she could then walk around and interact with the school etc. And there's a scene where you can visit a banana on the ground, speak with the tinies, grow big and walk over it, revisit etc.This is where I got the idea from for size change and making every single building visitable with random npc's then destroy it and revisit. When I tried out different sizes for the most part they work well but the camera can get screwy and sprites will show the bottom line of feet above their head. You can see what I mean in the trailer video where Kiyomi was in the overworld. Because of that, the default sprite size is Giantess, the Titaness is at 300%, and Giga at 600% but they're more cosmetic at the moment but you can try them out in the demo.

When it comes to being Human size again, any tinies you carry on you will also shrink. It won't be in the demo but you can do other things with them at that time and different scenarios I need to think up for it.

When it comes to anything bigger than the 600% sprite (The largest size one in the trailer during the GZC game), it won't fit into the lore so what i've done instead is this:

The nice lady at GC who's been helping me with gentle scenarios, foot stuff i'm not into, text etc loves to be as big as possible akin to a goddess. So stuff for her will be in the Dream Scenarios which will literally be anything and everything. That way no-one misses out, the world doesn't get screwed up and I can do crazy stuff which I have in mind like POV growing with a button from human size all the way to half the world size. Thou situations like that will be a bit hard to add too much interactions past text/graphical. I was going to add a dream scenario like this in the demo for her so she can tell me if it's what she meant but I won't be able in this iteration as i've been working my ass off this week to fix a gamecrashing bug and having to rewrite a script.

I'm trying to get the demo out today/tomorrow/day after
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:07 am

Thanks for the precision and hints,I haven't played Size matters but i know of little snatcher and other games like this. The variation is a welcome change too, battles shrink high style can wear down one easily even though difficulty spikes are a common JRPG trope like the city or planet sized GTS. Anyways, i will patiently wait for the demo so i can see for myself and hopefully hunt a few bugs while i'm at it.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedFruit » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:08 am

Seems pretty interesting.
Also, I've noticed that you seem to keep repeating that this is a "game for girls". Could you clarify what exactly you mean by that? The subject matter in your game doesn't seem particularly geared towards one sex, so I'm not sure what you mean by "for girls".
RedFruit
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game