Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Sexual/Nudity) RPG MV

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Sexual/Nudity) RPG MV

Postby nullstuff » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:58 am

I like the dream sequence idea! I think it’s a really interesting idea to have a gentle giantess who dreams of dominating rubies and vice versa! I’ll be honest, I don’t usually have very many good ideas when it comes to pred-pov games, but I do have a few:

Simon says: basically, you have a group of maybe fifteen tinies, and you get to select various commands. If they do the command, they stick around, but if they mess up, you can select them and punish them. I feel like this has some room for variety that lines up well with the demos we’ve seen so far; punishments could be as innocent as the losers having to give you a foot rub, to them getting sucked on for a little, all the way to them getting digested or squished. Having the player actually point out the erring tinies (kinda like the ramen game) lets you be a little merciful if you feel like it and look the other way for a mistake, or maybe you could pick tinies that are following instructions and punish them just to scare the others.

Coin flip: this one is a bit simpler, but still lots of room for variety. Tiny gets to make a request, and you get to set a condition. A coin gets flipped, and whoever wins gets their wish. Maybe there could be some kind of scaling system, where the tinies will be comfortable/happy if you give them nice conditions, and they then choose things that are less demanding (tiny wants to be put in your mouth if they win, you offer them a kiss if you win, everyone’s happy.) likewise, if you chose things that are far opposite of what they choose, they’ll get nervous/scared, (tiny wants to give you a foot rub if she wins, but you want to eat them if they lose, even if they win they get scared and either don’t want to play or will start asking for bigger things to make the risk worth it.)

Just a few ideas! Hope you like them! :D
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:11 am

player1 wrote:Thanks for the precision and hints,I haven't played Size matters but i know of little snatcher and other games like this. The variation is a welcome change too, battles shrink high style can wear down one easily even though difficulty spikes are a common JRPG trope like the city or planet sized GTS. Anyways, i will patiently wait for the demo so i can see for myself and hopefully hunt a few bugs while i'm at it.

There's actually quite a few bugs, I fix the massive ones I can but it is my first time making a RMMV game, using common events, and making these scenarios/mechanics XD But there shouldn't be anything game breaking. I get better after making events and perfecting them more, so stuff you see later on will have less bugs. A good example is the POV walking one, I had to make it POV walk automatically because I couldn't find a way that actually worked to restrict the player moving x squares before putting down a foot with the press of a button. Obviously I don't want her to do the splits or only give 1 leg to control. I found a way around it but I won't be going back to editing that scene for now.

Trust me, try out Size Matters. Just a warning, there is a bit of futa in the game but you can work out which scenes to avoid: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sizematters-ver0-18549302

I don't think it was posted at Eka's surprisingly.

UnpeeledWasp wrote:Seems pretty interesting.
Also, I've noticed that you seem to keep repeating that this is a "game for girls". Could you clarify what exactly you mean by that? The subject matter in your game doesn't seem particularly geared towards one sex, so I'm not sure what you mean by "for girls".

The main reason I repeat this is because it is a commission for my friend who is female, and when I thought to share it I realized there is next to no content for girls who are into the Giantess/Vore Fetish. Literally every single thing/game is over sexual and made for guys. And there are plenty of girls who love being a Giantess but absolutely hate being forced to do violence/see tinies as not human/being thought of killer Kaiju Monsters. It makes for a very unwelcome community and a lot of posts by guys are disgusting fap stuff that the next person obviously doesn't care about. It turns off not only them but guys like me from posting because not everything has to be crazy sexual in GTS or Vore. Then people leave or at most stay a lurker and wonder what's wrong with them if the community they see posts needless stuff and how they can even be related.

The game is made so a female can play it from her POV when I reference to the player ingame, and have cute menu's etc, also some things are actual scenarios/text that a few giantesses have asked me for.

Obviously Giantess/Vore is dominantly males, thou there are a lot more females than people realize. They don't post because of the community reason listed above for one, big reason my friend doesn't use the forums despite what she loves. Because fetishes are involved, of course guys will love the content too and i'm not stopping it from being a game we all can enjoy.

But it seriously grosses me the fuck out when people post like the guy just before about their deepest desires but in the way it's forced on me with no respect to people who make content for people. On top of that it is homosexual to me to make content that simply exists to turn guys on strictly. I don't want the thread to be filled of posts like this. If I can't keep the thread nice enough for actual discussion, it's a put off for me. When I first released the tech demo from memory I got 5 or 6 PM's from people who went through the files and found some stuff that can be related to scat stuff. I rename files I get to what I need it for in a certain scene at the time. Getting cringy/begging/demanding PM's for a simple tech demo that I only needed people to test if they were getting a bug I need to fix was vomit inducing how indepth some shit got when you've never even heard of the person.

Apologies for the wall of text, but hoping you can understand what I mean and in wanting to keep it a nice game while not losing my sanity from shitposters. I also enjoy the challenge of making an indepth complicated game that's different, depending if people respect me for this game I may make Tiny Simulator after which will be incredibly boring and easy for me with lots of one sided scenarios that have next to no options.

Interactive content is the most sought after in our fetishes, and people will go nuts and lose all sense of reason to try get what they want in it.

nullstuff wrote:I like the dream sequence idea! I think it’s a really interesting idea to have a gentle giantess who dreams of dominating rubies and vice versa! I’ll be honest, I don’t usually have very many good ideas when it comes to pred-pov games, but I do have a few:

Simon says: basically, you have a group of maybe fifteen tinies, and you get to select various commands. If they do the command, they stick around, but if they mess up, you can select them and punish them. I feel like this has some room for variety that lines up well with the demos we’ve seen so far; punishments could be as innocent as the losers having to give you a foot rub, to them getting sucked on for a little, all the way to them getting digested or squished. Having the player actually point out the erring tinies (kinda like the ramen game) lets you be a little merciful if you feel like it and look the other way for a mistake, or maybe you could pick tinies that are following instructions and punish them just to scare the others.

Coin flip: this one is a bit simpler, but still lots of room for variety. Tiny gets to make a request, and you get to set a condition. A coin gets flipped, and whoever wins gets their wish. Maybe there could be some kind of scaling system, where the tinies will be comfortable/happy if you give them nice conditions, and they then choose things that are less demanding (tiny wants to be put in your mouth if they win, you offer them a kiss if you win, everyone’s happy.) likewise, if you chose things that are far opposite of what they choose, they’ll get nervous/scared, (tiny wants to give you a foot rub if she wins, but you want to eat them if they lose, even if they win they get scared and either don’t want to play or will start asking for bigger things to make the risk worth it.)

Just a few ideas! Hope you like them! :D

Nice! Quite like both of those scenarios! I'll make a note of them for now. After the 2nd demo iteration is completed i'll be taking a break to play Anthem for a few weeks depending how good it is. When I return to the game i'll be focusing on the story first and when I get bored i'll work on putting that in somewhere but probably in the main game and not just dreams.
Last edited by Daichi777 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:15 am

Oh dear, it's just second page and things are getting messy...

I'll just point out to make aware the site DOES have general etiquette rules, which can be accessed from the FAQ top right, as someone seems to need to read up on the part regarding personal attacks and harassment before it gets to that point.

OP has made a request and guideline for how they desire to go about making their project, and with it being entirely within the site rules to have some guidelines for themselves, and we as users/recipients have obligations to respect that. They don't 'have' to cater to anyone in any way they don't desire as long as it doesn't breach the site's rules or guidelines, regardless of how we/you feel about it.
Also, complaints about notably poor quality or work ethics is one thing, but knowing what IS poor work ethics worthy of complaints is another - it's not like they're developing hazardous software or running away with money is there?

Now if just people could be nice and accept that we're being given a great gift, without being so darn entitled about it for once...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:26 am

Nouvi wrote:Oh dear, it's just second page and things are getting messy...

I'll just point out to make aware the site DOES have general etiquette rules, which can be accessed from the FAQ top right, as someone seems to need to read up on the part regarding personal attacks and harassment before it gets to that point.

OP has made a request and guideline for how they desire to go about making their project, and with it being entirely within the site rules to have some guidelines for themselves, and we as users/recipients have obligations to respect that. They don't 'have' to cater to anyone in any way they don't desire as long as it doesn't breach the site's rules or guidelines, regardless of how we/you feel about it.
Also, complaints about notably poor quality or work ethics is one thing, but knowing what IS poor work ethics worthy of complaints is another - it's not like they're developing hazardous software or running away with money is there?

Now if just people could be nice and accept that we're being given a great gift, without being so darn entitled about it for once...

Technically it wasn't messy, I just gave a free comedy show. When I post back to people who do bad things I do it in the way where they stop and think what they said from a different POV. No use swearing and losing it at someone who will shrug it off :roll: . Anyone who worked retail will appreciate what I mean by this XD

I'll update the first post when I release the Demo v0.7 to make it clearer. People don't realize i'm prepared to defend this thread unless a moderator deems me offensive and bans me. Not that I want to waste their time, but it'd be nice having a thread we can talk in without it turning to straight "stroke me off" requests. It's a time waste to me to tell people they should've read the first page before posting, and i'm not a Hot SJW unfortunately.

I'm just worried about what I know's going to come when people start playing that vore scene here lol.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LoroB » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:22 am

Excited for this game :gulp: Dont have to rush just work it till the end if you can :gulp: open world for rpg maker sounds mind-blowing ^^; ^^; ^^; Really didn't expect that much of content for demo >_> 8O
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:02 am

LoroB wrote:Excited for this game :gulp: Dont have to rush just work it till the end if you can :gulp: open world for rpg maker sounds mind-blowing ^^; ^^; ^^; Really didn't expect that much of content for demo >_> 8O

Er i haven't released a demo, unless you mean you were at GC for the tech one or meaning some of the stuff in the preview trailer?

I'm uploading the demo in a moment. I'll update this post when it's available. Doing some last minute checks as I don't want to touch G-Sim code as Anthem is out and I won't be fixing stuff past major unplayable bugs in this demo iteration.

Sadly due to this bloody game crashing script bug i've been trying to fix, it won't have as much as it was supposed to have. Been redoing events the whole day just to make it work.

------
EDIT: Unfortunately it turns out that putting 300+ Tinies and buildings on screen at once crashes and corrupts the entire map when saving :(

Demo's good for now but currently over 1GB. I'll upload it when I wake up as it's 430am.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HollowSnack » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:42 pm

I'm looking forward to this releasing, I'll admit I am in a similar vain to some others about how they like dirty and post vore etc, however; you said it yourself, this is your project, your passion and to force yourself to cater to others would be a disservice, but when I tried the tech demo some time ago, what gripped me was the dialogue, I already enjoyed giantess teasing so feel free to take your time, I'm sure whatever you put out will be enjoyable in one way or another :)
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orosaki » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Just a few questions i wanted to ask.

1. Is there gonna be a story, and or backstory?
2. How long are you hoping to make the game?
3. What kind of content can we basicaly expect as far as fetish/non fetish material?

I'm kind of curious about this cause it looks like it'll be a fun game but what is going to be in it isn't exactly clear. Oh and sorry about your previous bad experience with eka's. I hope my questions aren't asking too much im just basically interested in it and want to know more about it.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:29 pm

HollowSnack wrote:I'm looking forward to this releasing, I'll admit I am in a similar vain to some others about how they like dirty and post vore etc, however; you said it yourself, this is your project, your passion and to force yourself to cater to others would be a disservice, but when I tried the tech demo some time ago, what gripped me was the dialogue, I already enjoyed giantess teasing so feel free to take your time, I'm sure whatever you put out will be enjoyable in one way or another :)

The sad thing is I like post vore if it's in good taste (yes there's such a thing lol). But yeah having wanking retards come in is just such a serious put off when they're being dicks about it. You saw how indepth that vore scene etc was in the tech demo so you get a general idea why i'm taking such a hardass stance on it. You can already tell what'll happen here probably if I don't once people play the proper thing.

The games changed quite a bit since that tech demo. I didn't have Virtue/Desire back then so things like killing a tiny when you're more good than bad will make her comment on how sorry she is instead of the straight up RAWR DIE! stuff. Unfortunately all that overworld stuff you saw in tech demo will nearly be the same as I never wanted to touch those tinies till the story etc was complete.

Orosaki wrote:Just a few questions i wanted to ask.

1. Is there gonna be a story, and or backstory?
2. How long are you hoping to make the game?
3. What kind of content can we basicaly expect as far as fetish/non fetish material?

I'm kind of curious about this cause it looks like it'll be a fun game but what is going to be in it isn't exactly clear. Oh and sorry about your previous bad experience with eka's. I hope my questions aren't asking too much im just basically interested in it and want to know more about it.

1. Yes there is a very big story (no pun intended), i'm focusing on this game having a story and not being straight find x scenario and fap to it. I have it written down as there are 5 acts to the game and I like to put unexpected stuff into it. Let me know what you thought of the choices given after Kiyomi finds Daichi and has him in her palm, curious to know what people would be thinking despite being a demo.

2. I want to finish the story, add the world etc so there's stuff to do outside it. But if I don't get put off I want to update this with new stuff for the next few years with scenarios here and there. Pretty much what Halcyon did in Nyan Adventures! with the time he took and good story he told. I get motivated to do story stuff first because I feel i'm doing something. The whole doing a bigger demo past 4 options just to do 1 scene each was seriously draining so i won't be doing anymore past the complete demo whenever I get back to the game.

3a. NonFetish is a fun loving love story, you'll see how indepth it can get if you view the love cutscene and do the 3 stomp scenes. It is a game i'm making where you can just boot up and turn evil if you must and destroy everything. But the price is have fun rebuilding/wiping the bloodstains up just to do it again coz its permanent otherwise XD. Because there are 3 preferences to choose from, the story dialogue can change also but you'll see that if you choose another preference and do things like the love scene again. Other stuff is basically imagining what a Giantess would do in her everyday life as a normal person, so funny job scenarios like being a personal trainer, visiting every random building as it random spawns people in them etc will all be a thing once I fix this bloody movement issue that's crashing everything old. I want to make the game free, but supported by Patreons for a bit of my time and so I can save a bit till I find an artist so we can get some nice images and assets in instead of pixelated. But i'll make stuff for Patreons only aswell like a code or something for a few things when the games done.

3b. For fetish side I put in things that people would like to see that I think I can do if it's not insane indepth like Mr wet fantasies back there. Because me and my friend have a preference for vore/cute snuggle gentle stuff that's easy to make and think up. But stuff like feet/crush I have to get the suggester/ask someone on GC who's been helping me with that stuff so I get the idea and can put it in. If you capture some tinies and goto the Virtue options for foothugs you'll see what I mean and how big of a difference to tone of the game it becomes. But I want a lot of different scenarios/events that are not all the same or copy/paste for me to do.

The problem I have is making the gameplay fun past x events because it's not focused on combat. It does get a bit old after destroying so many things let alone finding not much to do as a gentle GTS player. The resources to rebuild can only go so far and is more to make you advance the story and find new events in repaired places. Until I can add tons of events I guess my humour's the only thing I can think of to keep it fun. And there are people who want to kill me for it lol.

Thanks, don't worry about the bad experience. In all honesty i'm not even phased by what people say as i've been online for so long, actually enjoy making bullies/dumbasses feel retarded and I don't even get offended unless it's a comment about god/stroke me off posts/someone else being picked on. I know I look like some scary cunt going off at people especially since Mr wet fantasies posted what nearly every other person does on a fetish site. I just want a nice thread where we all can be civilized and eat each other out (i'll be crying in the corny corner).
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 am

---
Last edited by Daichi777 on Wed May 08, 2019 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2387504 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:13 am

It's your game. If you want to make it non-sexual, that's fine. If you don't want people ignoring the rules of your thread and asking for content that you've already said isn't going to be in, that's fine too. Your game, your thread, your rules. People need to respect that, especially since they aren't giving you anything in return.

However, this mentality of yours that you can be just as big of an ass to everyone as they are to you isn't any better. Absentia wasn't even complaining about the game's content. He was just pointing out that some of your statements seemed contradictory. Treating everyone who speaks out against you like some sort of comedy routine and posting links to kink shaming threads isn't going to prove anything. At that point, you're just another part of the disrespectful community that drove you away from this site before. I like the game you've made, and I'm grateful you've decided to share it with people it wasn't meant for, but "he started it" is an excuse that stops working after first grade.

I'm not trying to be mean or side with anyone. I'm just trying to diffuse these inconsequential arguments so they don't continue for another 3 pages.
New to the forum

Postby chocobun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:40 am

This thread sure is going great. :lol:
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:47 am

2387504 wrote:It's your game. If you want to make it non-sexual, that's fine. If you don't want people ignoring the rules of your thread and asking for content that you've already said isn't going to be in, that's fine too. Your game, your thread, your rules. People need to respect that, especially since they aren't giving you anything in return.

However, this mentality of yours that you can be just as big of an ass to everyone as they are to you isn't any better. Absentia wasn't even complaining about the game's content. He was just pointing out that some of your statements seemed contradictory. Treating everyone who speaks out against you like some sort of comedy routine and posting links to kink shaming threads isn't going to prove anything. At that point, you're just another part of the disrespectful community that drove you away from this site before. I like the game you've made, and I'm grateful you've decided to share it with people it wasn't meant for, but "he started it" is an excuse that stops working after first grade.

I'm not trying to be mean or side with anyone. I'm just trying to diffuse these inconsequential arguments so they don't continue for another 3 pages.

I wasn't going off at Absentia, nor is this post going off at you.

But if people would stop chucking everyone into the same boat and getting so riled up when they see the same comments for years and holding onto the mentality that anyone who posts in that manner, must be the same SJW. It really is no different from say, saying you're not into something like wanting to see something gay. Suddenly you MUST be homophobic because you're not supporting them despite the fact you do but simply mentioned you don't want to have anything to do with hearing about it. My flatmate who i've been living with for 6 years is gay, I wouldn't of even known if he hadn't told me, but at the same time he's the coolest guy and not once has ever rammed anything about his sexuality in my face. When he talks about his partners it doesn't gross me out and we actually have good conversations on life partners because of it. Why can't a simple forum thread be the same?

If you don't treat someone with respect, then don't cry about it when you get the exact same thing back. But in a complicated way that requires you to think about what you posted.

Not everyone is interested in hearing what people jack off to, likes having it shoved down your throat, or coming to a thread to read about it. As much as I may want to remove content like 2 hard vore scenes since the last guy just to annoy them, I don't take enjoyment in it especially once i've gone and taken the time to ask/look into it and implement it.

If you don't like my posts then fine i'll leave and not post here again. Especially from the amount of shit that people still ask for/PM because of the content in the game. This site couldn't handle the 2nd page because everyone feels smart, and wants to debate on personalities rather than the game and how it is shared.

You should try creating content, not being here for money, having a few simple wishes of what not to ask of me for a game that isn't even aimed at you, and watch what happens from all the PM's and fap posts you get. Why would you want people posting continuously about it? I don't post about who started what, I go for the end result of "do I want them to post again" or have others following suit.

The reason I posted the link to the kink shaming thread, was an example. A personal thing i'll mention here is that I actually lost my exfiance to similar shit that was posted here. She was into gts and vore and wanted to read up more to understand it and get into it. Guess what happened when she went and tried to be loveful and google searched it for me. One of the places she came across first thing was Eka's and it's beautiful galleries and unfiltered posts. Needless to say despite everything she couldn't get the images, shitposts, and behavior out of her head and suddenly everything with vore made me a freak. Oh and before anyone says something like "With the way you post nowonder you split", obviously I don't talk like this IRL or i'd have gotten nowhere. My friend that this game was originally commissioned for can't even come here and make a simple post without being stalked for being female, wonders where she can post and open up about vore and just gave up. 10 years ago on my old account when I stupidly posted an IRL photo of me into the "What we look like" thread, actually ended up with a stalker who flew all the way over after google searching it and finding me. Not everyone into the same fetish should go aggravate the next person simply because they're into it too.

If you don't want me to post like an ass. Then simple, don't shove your dick in my face to suck off after visiting this thread. It can't be that hard to have some respect in it can it? Thou it's obvious people love drama and will just keep posting, especially those that don't like the game for not having their kink or me.

Please, if anyone's got a problem then PM me. Keep the thread relevant.

-----

From the looks, the crawl scene bugs out the next 2. Can anyone confirm that after you're picked up that it shows 2 daichis, and the next scene you disappear and can't see yourself? If so work around is just press J or K to do an action and you should reappear.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Oceansire » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:17 pm

I rarely post on shit nowadays, but I gotta say, there's a shitload of condescending stuff going on in this thread. The fact that in the disclaimer that pops up the moment you launch this demo there's a fucking stab at the drama happening in your own thread is pretty pathetic. I'm not really interested in a back and forth, but a lot of your problems seem to be brought on by your own attitude more than anything.

Edit: Just to be fair, I like the game itself. Very well done although I'm not a fan of what feels like the constant self-inserting. The minigames are excellent and the writing with them is enjoyable, especially for someone who prefers gentle content like myself. Just commenting on this shitshow of a thread itself.
Last edited by Oceansire on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stiff » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:23 pm

It's very clear that you put a lot of effort into this, and I can appreciate that. Congratulations and well done on the technical aspects.

Your attitude, both in the constant in-game disclaimers and in this thread, makes you come off as extremely insecure and toxic.

Threatening to shut down production because someone says something you don't like is unreasonable. Make the game for yourself and just ignore the things you don't like. No one is attacking you, your fetishes, or your game by suggesting things for your game. Just ignore them if their suggestion isn't your cup of tea.
Stiff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Please keep this topic game focused, further iterations won't need what I wrote in it. :)
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HollowSnack » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:12 pm

GOD. DAMN. DAICHI! I only just got through the love cutscene and I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I have, the last time I remember laughing this much was when I first watched konosuba. This is fantastic stuff. Though I might have to get you reported if you kill me by laughter :P
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:54 pm

HollowSnack wrote:GOD. DAMN. DAICHI! I only just got through the love cutscene and I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I have, the last time I remember laughing this much was when I first watched konosuba. This is fantastic stuff. Though I might have to get you reported if you kill me by laughter :P

Thanks HollowSnack, glad you liked it. Kiyomi and Daichi's personality and jokes are actually based on me and my expartner (still best friend) when we were together. We always talked to each other like that and tried to win in making the other laugh. Makes the character development really easy to go indepth. If you ever knew us and saw us come online in gaming you'd hear 2 people talking Moogle for 5 minutes and confusing everyone to no end.

-------------------------
Demo stuff behind the scenes that you may be interested in off the top of my head and so you know if you want to go back and do stuff differently

Start of Game:
- Preference changes your avatar/title

News Reporter Scene:
- One of the options (can't remember which) where Kiyomi says her gamertag, changes depending on your preference
- Also the reporter/Kiyomi will remember how many times you chose the threatening options until the end and will say something extra about it.

Kiyomi Intro Tutorial
- The threat she says to the narrator (who won't be in the main game, just the demo) depends on your preference choice

Stuff tinies say in Gentle/Desire/Unaware Mode, Battles
- Still the same from tech demo as they are something i'm not touching till near completion of game. Think it was around 16 - 20 random responses and face images used.
- Any tinies picked up are there and then assigned a male/female gender and avatar. So when you actually goto held tinies option you'll see the same people in all scenes (There's a few small bugs) there. Once KO'ed/Killed (Can't remember if let go reset them if I forgot to add it in) then the next tinies you pick up are random again from a list of 20.

Foothug Scene
- Random 20 to 40 responses when you send your foot down
- Random 40 different responses when you do an action (20 from tiny, 20 from Kiyomi)
- Beginning/End of scene it depends on if your virtue/desire is higher on how she will comment.
- Up to 20 footprint cracks appear, after 20 it relocates the 1st one again, they also get a lot darker the more you stomp on a spot hence why they're not straight up pitch black.
- The cracks in the ground in overworld after the event relocates to where you are the next time you do it.

Hand Crush Scene
- Beginning/End of scene it depends on if your virtue/desire is higher on how she will comment.

Foot Crush Scene
- I did this before the Foothug one where I worked out a way to make both feet move. Hence why there's only 1 foot in use as it was more of a test thing.
- Beginning/End of scene it depends on if your virtue/desire is higher on how she will comment (I'm pretty sure).
- Can't remember how many responses think around the same for the foothug one as it was a direct copy with changes.

Vore Ramen Scene
- One of the few scenes where Virtue/Desire has no effect whatsoever
- Contains the near exact code from the tech demo. The original options were the Eat/Swallow + Chew ones. The code is too messy to add more to it so the same standard 5-15 responses will be there for both Clean & Dirty options.
- Chopsticks/Spoon for the original part are randomly chosen, all 7 endings of her lips was random (burping, sighing, licking, napkin etc)
- The new stuff was the talking to, drowning, mouthplay options and also the mouthplay interactive.
- Mouthplay may bug for swishing (It's supposed to swish 5 times randomly) because of the stupid movement bug. But sucking/swallowing removes the ramen soup in mouth as a small touch.
- Each tiny is randomly given a name from a list of 10, a job, and a hobby when you start the event. No effect after demo for being friends but maingame will.
- Being friends/Walking down her throat and something else can't remember what has a 1 in 3 or 1 in 5 chance to be declined. You can ask it again however if you ask another question first.
- If you choose a new option after asking their name (It's actually remembered) the player will refer to them with saying it about 90% of the time chance. Old tech demo stuff doesn't but drowning etc does.
- There's around 10-20 responses for stuff like mouthplay I think everytime someone talks.
- There's 10 responses each for all the options depending if the name of the tiny is known at the time.
- If you do a fatal chew/drown, the game remembers if you did. So, in the stomach you may notice they're actually dead/unconscious and won't move like everyone else if you rub your tummy etc.
- Once you do a fatal option, the event becomes unwilling. The talk options are replaced by teasing them instead.
- Stomach responses are from a list of 10-20 I think each rub and if it's Willing/Fatal.
- You get different options if you went Fatal. For willing you get an option to goto the bar but that digests everyone and leads to an optional dirty scene as a choice. The most sexual/dirty thing in the game is if you went fatal and puked them.
- Despite it being a desire evil unintentional choice, choosing to goto the bar will show you why fire extinguishers are a bad thing near Kiyomi.

Love Scene
- Every time Daichi or Kiyomi talks about something Giantess related is actually a whole dialogue based off your preference chosen. Thou i'm not into crush/feet I hope it made do for those who are or you can tell me something to add to it.

Running Scene
- Originally anyone killed by your actions like running past them was going to show a counter/have consequences but I took it out as I think it would upset a few people if they don't like any death or violence, plus you're a tiny.
- The dialogue etc is corny as hell but it's actually my friends nearly word for word. (But don't tell her that or she'll kill me again, the vore scene dirty options is 80% hers telling me too as i'm not comfortable writing that stuff)
- The ending where Kiyomi appears, what she says to Mio is dependent on if your Virtue or Desire is higher. But also if it is even.

Kiyomi Palm Scene
- The desire option to kill and respawn Daichi is based on your preference chosen.
- What she says after the (hopefully) anxiety/stressful choices, is based on your Virtue or Desire is higher. But also if it is even. I wanted people to get confused and think here with them.

Mio vs Kiyomi fight
- The jets/helicopter are just cosmetic. This scene originally wasn't even going to be in but it was a quick filler to the POV one after and took 30 minutes to make.
- The corny as hell responses + Fanny Flaps thing is my friends so blame her. But the Super tackle part is mine so Nyah! :drool:

POV Walk
- The hit boxes are completely different because of the bug now, but aim for the middle if you want to crush something/someone.
- The houses will actually blow up and catch fire if you step on them in the right place. The entire house was meant to shatter like the crystal effects but I ran out of time as it's not fast to make.
- See if you can find your friends from the Ramen scene, and a soccer ball.

Overworld
- There is one place that you can visit while tiny. When you find it and because of what it is. Put 2 and 2 together and come back to it after you've done something and watch it fill up. The old guy there, and also checking out the sign at the entrance changes depending on how many things you've done to make you know what appear.
- When going to tiny mode, what's said depends on how many kills you've done. At 50 or 100 was the last message.
- Desire mode etc when switching has a random message I think from something like 7. If PMS jokes are offensive to you then let me know, if a few people mention it is then i'll take them out.

The last thing i'll mention is for those of you who do edit stuff and I really don't want to be asked about it. One of the maps I left in has a small cutscene if it makes you laugh. But the nuclear you know what has been removed because I know people would be looking for it. The resources building etc was supposed to be in it but I ran out of time and now that I have to rebuild a new overworld and may take the movement script out so it becomes like any other rpgmaker game, I have to find another way to add the city back in.

This is why sadly it seems like there's nothing to do in the demo.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HollowSnack » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
HollowSnack wrote:GOD. DAMN. DAICHI! I only just got through the love cutscene and I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I have, the last time I remember laughing this much was when I first watched konosuba. This is fantastic stuff. Though I might have to get you reported if you kill me by laughter :P

Thanks HollowSnack, glad you liked it. Kiyomi and Daichi's personality and jokes are actually based on me and my expartner (still best friend) when we were together. We always talked to each other like that and tried to win in making the other laugh. Makes the character development really easy to go indepth. If you ever knew us and saw us come online in gaming you'd hear 2 people talking Moogle for 5 minutes and confusing everyone to no end.

-------------------------
Demo stuff behind the scenes that you may be interested in off the top of my head and so you know if you want to go back and do stuff differently

Start of Game:
- Preference changes your avatar/title

News Reporter Scene:
- One of the options (can't remember which) where Kiyomi says her gamertag, changes depending on your preference
- Also the reporter/Kiyomi will remember how many times you chose the threatening options until the end and will say something extra about it.

Kiyomi Intro Tutorial
- The threat she says to the narrator (who won't be in the main game, just the demo) depends on your preference choice

Stuff tinies say in Gentle/Desire/Unaware Mode, Battles
- Still the same from tech demo as they are something i'm not touching till near completion of game. Think it was around 16 - 20 random responses and face images used.
- Any tinies picked up are there and then assigned a male/female gender and avatar. So when you actually goto held tinies option you'll see the same people in all scenes (There's a few small bugs) there. Once KO'ed/Killed (Can't remember if let go reset them if I forgot to add it in) then the next tinies you pick up are random again from a list of 20.

Foothug Scene
- Random 20 to 40 responses when you send your foot down
- Random 40 different responses when you do an action (20 from tiny, 20 from Kiyomi)
- Up to 20 footprint cracks appear, after 20 it relocates the 1st one again, they also get a lot darker the more you stomp on a spot hence why they're not straight up pitch black.
- The cracks in the ground in overworld after the event relocates to where you are the next time you do it.

Hand Crush Scene

Foot Crush Scene
- I did this before the Foothug one where I worked out a way to make both feet move. Hence why there's only 1 foot in use as it was more of a test thing.
- Beginning/End of scene it depends on if your virtue/desire is higher on how she will comment (I'm pretty sure).
- Can't remember how many responses think around the same for the foothug one as it was a direct copy with changes.

Vore Ramen Scene
- One of the few scenes where Virtue/Desire has no effect whatsoever
- Contains the near exact code from the tech demo. The original options were the Eat/Swallow + Chew ones. The code is too messy to add more to it so the same standard 5-15 responses will be there for both Clean & Dirty options.
- Chopsticks/Spoon for the original part are randomly chosen, all 7 endings of her lips was random (burping, sighing, licking, napkin etc)
- The new stuff was the talking to, drowning, mouthplay options and also the mouthplay interactive.
- Mouthplay may bug for swishing (It's supposed to swish 5 times randomly) because of the stupid movement bug. But sucking/swallowing removes the ramen soup in mouth as a small touch.
- Each tiny is randomly given a name from a list of 10, a job, and a hobby when you start the event. No effect after demo for being friends but maingame will.
- Being friends/Walking down her throat and something else can't remember what has a 1 in 3 or 1 in 5 chance to be declined. You can ask it again however if you ask another question first.
- If you choose a new option after asking their name (It's actually remembered) the player will refer to them with saying it about 90% of the time chance. Old tech demo stuff doesn't but drowning etc does.
- There's around 10-20 responses for stuff like mouthplay I think everytime someone talks.
- There's 10 responses each for all the options depending if the name of the tiny is known at the time.
- If you do a fatal chew/drown, the game remembers if you did. So, in the stomach you may notice they're actually dead/unconscious and won't move like everyone else if you rub your tummy etc.
- Once you do a fatal option, the event becomes unwilling. The talk options are replaced by teasing them instead.
- Stomach responses are from a list of 10-20 I think each rub and if it's Willing/Fatal.
- You get different options if you went Fatal. For willing you get an option to goto the bar but that digests everyone and leads to an optional dirty scene as a choice. The most sexual/dirty thing in the game is if you went fatal and puked them.
- Despite it being a desire evil unintentional choice, choosing to goto the bar will show you why fire extinguishers are a bad thing near Kiyomi.

Love Scene
- Every time Daichi or Kiyomi talks about something Giantess related is actually a whole dialogue based off your preference chosen. Thou i'm not into crush/feet I hope it made do for those who are or you can tell me something to add to it.

Running Scene
- Originally anyone killed by your actions like running past them was going to show a counter/have consequences but I took it out as I think it would upset a few people if they don't like any death or violence, plus you're a tiny.
- The dialogue etc is corny as hell but it's actually my friends nearly word for word. (But don't tell her that or she'll kill me again, the vore scene dirty options is 80% hers telling me too as i'm not comfortable writing that stuff)
- The ending where Kiyomi appears, what she says to Mio is dependent on if your Virtue or Desire is higher. But also if it is even.

Kiyomi Palm Scene
- The desire option to kill and respawn Daichi is based on your preference chosen.
- What she says after the (hopefully) anxiety/stressful choices, is based on your Virtue or Desire is higher. But also if it is even. I wanted people to get confused and think here with them.

Mio vs Kiyomi fight
- The jets/helicopter are just cosmetic. This scene originally wasn't even going to be in but it was a quick filler to the POV one after and took 30 minutes to make.
- The corny as hell responses + Fanny Flaps thing is my friends so blame her. But the Super tackle part is mine so Nyah! :drool:

POV Walk
- The hit boxes are completely different because of the bug now, but aim for the middle if you want to crush something/someone.
- The houses will actually blow up and catch fire if you step on them in the right place. The entire house was meant to shatter like the crystal effects but I ran out of time as it's not fast to make.
- See if you can find your friends from the Ramen scene, and a soccer ball.

Overworld
- There is one place that you can visit while tiny. When you find it and because of what it is. Put 2 and 2 together and come back to it after you've done something and watch it fill up. The old guy there, and also checking out the sign at the entrance changes depending on how many things you've done to make you know what appear.
- When going to tiny mode, what's said depends on how many kills you've done. At 50 or 100 was the last message.
- Desire mode etc when switching has a random message I think from something like 7. If PMS jokes are offensive to you then let me know, if a few people mention it is then i'll take them out.

The last thing i'll mention is for those of you who do edit stuff and I really don't want to be asked about it. One of the maps I left in has a small cutscene if it makes you laugh. But the nuclear you know what has been removed because I know people would be looking for it. The resources building etc was supposed to be in it but I ran out of time and now that I have to rebuild a new overworld and may take the movement script out so it becomes like any other rpgmaker game, I have to find another way to add the city back in.

This is why sadly it seems like there's nothing to do in the demo.

Very nice, and I like the behind the scenes info here, though one small question: any hints and tips on not getting squished by the foot? I think the game over theme is now stuck in my head hahaha :)
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:12 pm

The scene's made to make you panic a little with it seeming unpredictable and the few seconds of being knocked down.

Alternate between both keys but don't use both at once.

Don't panic as I make her (her) left foot actually not land on the player straight but a few blocks to the left first. The right foot is the one that goes over you directly. The feet come down in a sequence of 4 steps so I think it's every 3rd step at the start then the 4th after that makes you get knocked down.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game