Nomlike [WIP] [Planning] [Early Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Nomlike [WIP] [Planning] [Early Alpha]

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm

CykaBlyat wrote:The only serious issue is just player sex, especially for cut ins. I have to either make the fox for the cut ins look somewhat androgynous, or i have to make multiple variants for each sex, male, female, shemale, and herm.

What you could do is just use a generic featureless male or female for the player in those cases, regardless of species, and trust the player's imagination to fill in the rest.
My game (or more accurately, IceNinjas game, which I have taken over):
http://tinyurl.com/kqn4vm2

Everybody go here.
http://megamanx9.com/
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CykaBlyat » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:57 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
CykaBlyat wrote:The only serious issue is just player sex, especially for cut ins. I have to either make the fox for the cut ins look somewhat androgynous, or i have to make multiple variants for each sex, male, female, shemale, and herm.

What you could do is just use a generic featureless male or female for the player in those cases, regardless of species, and trust the player's imagination to fill in the rest.

I'm likely going to do that, yeah, though, later on, if i decide to, i might make little corner-overlays for the cutins that show close up any sort of penetration or whatnot.
CykaBlyat
Been posting for a bit

Postby liam123 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:59 am

just a question out of curiosity will transformation be semi linked to unbirth at all?

ok its more than curiosity TF in the womb is my favorite part in unbirth >//w//<
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby SpotTea » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:05 am

Well heck this looks like it could well go far |33
SpotTea
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:11 am

Any plan on allowing filters for people that are squeamish towards Parasitic things?
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby CykaBlyat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:33 am

liam123 wrote:just a question out of curiosity will transformation be semi linked to unbirth at all?

ok its more than curiosity TF in the womb is my favorite part in unbirth >//w//<

Oh hell yes, that's the best way to do it <333

((And it's the only way i like doing that in roleplays<3))

SpotTea wrote:Well heck this looks like it could well go far |33

Thank you so much ;w;

TheBlueRaichu wrote:Any plan on allowing filters for people that are squeamish towards Parasitic things?

Very much so! I plan for a lot of different vore/kink types to be toggleable!
CykaBlyat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:54 pm

I really like the concept of the animation grapples with the pixel style side scroll shooting! Really looking forward to see more to this!
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CykaBlyat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:28 pm

So the next update is gonna be a little on the big side.

- i'll have at least 2 options for heads and bodies on top of the default fox look, all foxes but different outfits and hairstyles
- I'll have a stamina system
- the particle engine will be updated to have a few more nice little touches
- you can fire at an upward diagonal angle
- freeing a fallen life doesn't give you the life back instantly, but instead drops a friendly fox that runs toward the player, and upon contact, vanishes and grants you the extra life
- A new enemy that is a hybrid fox-bug mutant that runs along the ground at the player, and tries to grab/breed them, with a 1/10 chance of impregnating the player ((it'll be a placeholder so nothing major will become of it))
- checkpoints
- end of level teleporting out scene
- beginning of level teleporting in scene

Possible inclusions, that aren't hard requirements for release are as follows:

- Grenades with explosions, albeit a very limited supply due to their powerful destructive nature
- Terrain destruction system, grenades being the first explosive type of weapon to cause it
- Snake alien enemy, my artist friend having given me a WIP screenshot confirming Oral Vore, which looks AMAZING by the way, so much better than what i've done!
- Poison system that stunts max stamina and stamina regen
- First non-sex/vore enemy that either stuns, kills, or poisons the player
- Even more outfits/hair styles
- 1-2 new weapon types, likely a shotgun and an assault rifle or submachine gun
- Rare Destructive comets that kill enemies and players alike, making explosions that also cause very minor terrain damage
- A second world/level, with slightly different heightmap generation algorithms, with possible water or lava levels.

And if you think i'm biting off more than i can vore, I'm not, most of the hard requirements are already done and ready.
CykaBlyat
Been posting for a bit

Postby CykaBlyat » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:51 pm

I had an idea for the pregnancy bit. So i've been tying to figure out how pregnancy will work in this, but i had an idea where pregnancy can result in essentially an extra life in the game, but to disincentivise players from just popping out a hundred extra lives, only the first pregancy of any player life can result in a bonus life, and for the rest of the current life, it permanently halves the player's stamina. You get another life at the cost of your current life being more difficult, and you can only get one extra life per life, and even then i'm considering also not having it so getting a bonus life is an assured thing, maybe a 6/10 chance of only the first player pregnancy each life resulting in a bonus life.

However, i do wanna play around with this more, possibly even a slim chance of a young fox hybrid that charges ground enemies and can't be hurt, only vanishing if the player loses a life.
CykaBlyat
Been posting for a bit

Postby CykaBlyat » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 pm

I've got most hard requirements ready for release, but i likely won't post a demo until the weekend. Work has been rough, i've had to be up earlier than usual to pick up a fellow furry co-worker to help make sure he keeps his job since he has no ride of his own, and on top of that, my little sister's bday is tomorrow, and i've been trying to give my two mates a little more attention today, even though i absolutely despise this holiday.

I'm really sorry for the delays, but this weekend is lookng real good, no work saturday, and most of the holiday and Bday craziness out of the way.
CykaBlyat
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game