any good vore browser games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

any good vore browser games?

Postby ThatAnnoyingGuy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:22 am

my laptop broke so im stuck with a chromebook for the time being, and was wondering if there were any good browser games?
ThatAnnoyingGuy
New to the forum

Re: any good vore browser games?

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:28 am

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Text adventures can be played online very often, so you may want to have a look at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297. There are a lot of well made and entertaining games, and you sometimes can even keep saves by logging in.
You can also try Voragotchi if you fancy some kind of idle game you can return to every once in a while: https://mirceakitsune.github.io/voragotchi/
Apart from that, I only know about vore chat bots, one example found here: https://www.personalityforge.com/chatbo ... tID=150246 . There is more found on this site, so feel free to look around a bit.

But that should be it, most vore games require run time environments (like RPG Maker game) or are mods to existing games, so the games with more graphics and all aren't made for browsers.
Still hope you can make shift with this stuff^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:32 am

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103/ Fatty Text Adventure, vore/stuffing/furry, requires Flash.

If you want to get to the good stuff, the Options menu contains a Cheat button, where you set Stomach Capacity to 1000 or more.

If not cheating, here's a quick guide to the vore bits: your stomach expands when you are stuffed between 100% and 130% capacity. Going over 130% makes you burst, don't do that.
To expand your small starting stomach to the point where you can eat prey, you will have to stuff yourself for a bit first with regular food. The easiest way to do this is probably buying a lot of water and drinking it to 120%, resting, then drinking more water. Levelups also let you increase stomach capacity.
In the starting forest area, a wolf fills 120 stomach capacity, a bear fills 160 (so to eat them you need >93 and >124 respectively).
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:38 am

Revx_Z wrote:https://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103/ Fatty Text Adventure, vore/stuffing/furry, requires Flash.

Dear GOSH, that game is amazing! Surprised I hadn't seen it sooner! I dare say it may even be the best text adventure game I've ever seen! XD
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Zeldazackman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:39 am

Yes indeed there are, there's one that I highly suggest called "packed rat" that although unfinished is still highly fun to play http://stable.packedrat.net/
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:30 pm

I hope I'm not the only one, when scrolling by this topic, I cant help but read it as "any good vore bowser games" and picture bowser or bowsette

edit: I cant spell
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby CurrentlyBlank » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:05 pm

There are three different games I could recommend on browser being 1. 3 days to digest 2. Fight Fuck Feed and lastly 3. vore dungeon. while two of these have a download version they can also be played online without a download. Also there is an outdated version of mysta's myst adventure 2 available online.
CurrentlyBlank
New to the forum

Postby Umbertos » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:58 pm

CurrentlyBlank wrote:There are three different games I could recommend on browser being 1. 3 days to digest 2. Fight Fuck Feed and lastly 3. vore dungeon. while two of these have a download version they can also be played online without a download. Also there is an outdated version of mysta's myst adventure 2 available online.

I agree
Umbertos
New to the forum

Return to Vore game