anal vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

anal vore games

Postby kuki » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:15 am

Please help me find not RPG anal vore games with female pred except for Diminishment because i know about it
kuki
New to the forum

Re: anal vore games

Postby Tilalumtar » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am

kuki wrote:Please help me find not RPG anal vore games with female pred except for Diminishment because i know about it

With "not RPG" you mean that it shouldn't be a rpg-maker game?
(Because there is literally no Genre except RPG for vore "games". (I would even consider Diminishment as a RPG. That's how the Genre defines ^^; .))
May I ask why you are seeking particular for a non-Rpg game? (Just asking out of interest :silly: )

I don't think that there are any of them besides Diminishment
"Demon Angel Sakura" is something I enjoyed, but I don't know if that's again too rpg' like for you.

And then there are Things like "The Apartment", which doesn't have anal vore and stuff like "Mystas Myst Adventure", which is an Rpg.

I am not the professor for vore games, but like I said, I don't think that there are any of those games besides Diminishment. Depends on your definition of rpg.
But the makers of Demon Angel Sakura also made something called "Giant Harpy Girl" which should contain anal vore.
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 pm

My hidden orders are huuuuuuge......but like already mentioned, most games ARE role play games. Most game creators do this as a hobby, so it's easy to create games RPG Maker or similar software to create basic, simple RPG games. Hell, even the greatest game gems we have are RPGs, like Skyrim or Mystas vore rpgs.
So yea, maybe you could give us more specific informations about what you are exactly looking for or what you dislike.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:43 pm

If by "non-rpg" you're talking about things that aren't the turn based battle system you're not gonna have much luck. Although if you talking games that aren't just a quick portrait that shows you've been eaten then you'll find a little more luck. but don't hold your breath there's only a few still. demon angel sakura is a good example as stated before with it being closer to a platformer/side-scrolling shooter game. some versions of raadd involve AV but not much I myself have enjoyed shrinking exp but that's delving a little close to rpg but definitely has a good amount of AV, also unbirth if you enjoy it. Sorry if this doesn't help much I also enjoy AV but it's really hard to come across along with non fully rpg games.
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:37 pm

kuki wrote:Please help me find not RPG anal vore games with female pred except for Diminishment because i know about it

The only decent game I know of that hasn't been mentioned so far is "Shrinking fun"
It only has one case of AV though, but it has a variety, like UB, normal vore, breast crushing, absorption, AV (as I said), CV and shrinking. (It has a bit too much cock vore for me tho)
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby shakey2 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:52 am

If you are looking to avoid RPGs I suggest the Twine browser based thread. Most of those threads have tags on the games listed so just look for ones with the AV tag.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game