Need Ideas

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Need Ideas

Postby Suredo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:14 am

Hey, I’m currently working on a Quest based Vore game where the basic plot is that you have to save people (some giant, some normal, and honestly I’d be ok with some furries) by going inside of them and doing different things, like a fight, a puzzle, etc. The problem is that I want there to be a lot of content, but I have no ideas for different characters. So if you guys have any ideas for characters, even if they don’t need help, I would love them. If you want you can give a complete idea (name, what they are/look like, what you need to do to save them, how you get inside them, where they are, etc.) or just a bare bones concept. Anything will help. I will try to remember to credit you at the end if I use any part of your ideas. Also, I would like this to become a good source of ideas for people like me, at least for a year or two, so if you have an idea for something else, go ahead and share it here.
Suredo
New to the forum

Re: Need Ideas

Postby Marked » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:21 am

Are you taking people's OC/fursona suggestions, or do you want original characters for the game?

While inside a person, is it only limited to their stomach and intestines and such, or can other parts of the body (heart, liver, lungs, etc.) be visited?

Character ideas
Erin, sweet looking girl with red air in a pony tail.
Problem: collection: she has garbage items inside of her making her sick, pick them up and remove them.

James: Brown-haired boy in plaid shirt.
Problem: combination lock: find 3 clues to a combination lock to save him. Either rescue him from a kidnapper or the combination could represent some psychological problem like depression.

Silk: Elf-like girl with blonde hair.
Problem, maze: Navigate rooms to reach the end. Wrong turns = a fight or loss of some item.

Pearl: Dark haired girl with glasses.
Problem: navigation: Visit all rooms inside of her in the least amount of time, without revisiting rooms. Maybe you provide medicine to each part of the body before the illness causes problems
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby comestible » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:17 am

I have a list of these problems somewhere when I thought I had time to make such a game, here's some of the major, yet unmentioned, themes I remember:
  • Parasitic infection; enter this person and fight the parasites to cure them.
  • Thievery: someone has swallowed a valuable thingy to keep people from getting to it, but did not count on you infiltrating their body while they slept.
  • Transportation: due to the needs of another quest, you must be smuggled through security, flown across a chasm (e.g. mysta's RPG), swum into an underwater area, or etc. By rule-of-vore, you'll be in your transporter's stomach attempting to survive until you reach your destination.
  • Hungry pred: over used? basically most of the vore scenes in most games; someone is hungry and doesn't respect your size. Survive, escape, and if possible make them sick enough to regret their actions.
  • Practice: you're eaten on purpose to practice your endosomal abilities for some other quest before attempting the real one.
Further idea (from my intended game) was to randomly pair characters with problems giving you num_characters x num_problems possible quests.
comestible
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Well, anywhere from demi to feral you could have a dragon(ess) who's swallowed at least the most special parts of their hoard and needs the items out to use or because they pose a threat. A quest item may even come from the dragon to cure another person's ailment.

Any sort of artificial person (sci-fi or magic) could have an issue with their "core."

A chubby girl may have eaten some boss fight creature with the expectation (or promise, if the creature was sentient) that it would help her lose weight. It's actually like a stomach-based tapeworm, so she may be eating constantly just to fight the starvation it imposes, affecting the level/battle.

There was a Samurai Jack episode where he needed to enter a dragon to retrieve its egg, which had hatched early inside of it.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby b5n » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:23 pm

are you going to make the main character a pred
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Suredo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:15 am

b5n wrote:are you going to make the main character a pred

Yes, I’m not into it that much, but my goal is to make a vore game that as many people can enjoy as possible. The primary focus is being prey, but I’ve thought about adding pred elements for a while
Suredo
New to the forum

Postby justanotherdragon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:45 am

I am all for this idea; please have a dragon pred!

If you need more ideas, how about...they're very big and they ate something they shouldn't have, like swords or even gold! However they refuse to let you help them, so you have to sneak inside and remove the stuff that's messing them up?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game