Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2978

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.2

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:44 pm

hopefully, we can get the code during the first week of the school in game
Persona59523
Participator

Postby MaryDragon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:56 pm

GrayLotus wrote:
ideaconnesuer wrote:While I really appreciate the help i have now come to the realization the right click inspect to look at the code is definetly not how anyone succeeds at that and to my embarassment i have no idea how to achieve either suggestion.
but thank you nontheless! I SHALL NOW SPEND THE NEXT HOUR SMASHING MY FACE INTO YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO LEARN THE SECRET OF HTML!

It shouldn't be that difficult. I'll provide a step-by-step guide.

Download the text adventure from the front page.
Go to twinery.org, click on "Use it online" in the white box in the top-right.
On the next screen, click on "Import From File" from the list on the right-hand side.
Click on the grey box labelled "Choose File"
In the window that pops up, navigate to the location on your computer that you saved the text adventure to, and select it.
In the large white space on the left, an icon should appear looking like a light grey box with a bunch of small, overlapping coloured circles inside it. Single-click that box.
In the next screen, you should see a bunch of square boxes, most of them white, with black arrow-headed lines between them. On that screen, find the one labelled "playerPredEnd". The title is probably a bit too large to see the full name, so it might look like "layerPredEn". Double-click that box.
Now you should see a bunch of text inside of a pop-up window, some of it coloured and within brackets or braces, some black and without. The $digestion line I mentioned is on the very first line in that window. Any changes you make to the text in that window is saved automatically when you close it.

Persona59523 wrote:well instead of looping the scenes you could instead increase how much you are able to eat, it may be more eat then doing everything else

I tried doing that, i.e. editing the prey capacity to 2, but I'm very much certain that system is not properly implemented yet, since the game only tracks one ongoing digestion, and will be overwritten by a new eating. So you'll only actually digest one of the prey consumed.

In other words, you can have multiple people eaten at once, but one of them will be removed as penance to the dark gods of cheating for your transgression.

is your real name Milunia? cause you my friend are a SAINT!
MaryDragon
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:00 am

GrayLotus wrote:Apologies to OsmiumOrchid for the further withdrawal of the curtain.

No worries, honestly I was asking for it by ever mentioning that there was impossible alt text in the game :P . Speaking of, to save curious people the trouble, unless I've forgotten something this is the only substantial bit: (From the impossible scenario of having only Mandy present during Alice's cookout scene)
Spoiler: show
"Now that she's gone..."

"No please not AGAIN!" Mandy screams, backpedaling away from the two of you. She hasn't made it far before Alice jumps on her, knocking the girl to the ground with her hands firmly on her shoulders.

"Again huh? Already had some fun today? I'm not surprised, you just scream "prey"" Alice says with an almost aroused look on her face. She leans her head in closer to Mandy's. "Must have been someone pretty pathetic to lose a scrawny thing like you."

"IT WAS H-mmph!" Mandy starts to scream before finding her head plunged into Alice's maw. You watch as Alice swallows her, sliding the poor girl bit by bit down her throat. When she's about halfway down, the pregnant bulge of Mandy's wriggling head and arms stretching her gut, she rises back to her feet and hoists the girl's legs up above her. With just a few more swallows and the assistance of gravity, Mandy dissapears into her. You feel a slight tinge of guilt seeing her get gulped down again, considering you did let her out willingly before.

"*URP* Ah, I usually hate sloppy seconds, but you were delicious!" Alice gloats. If there's a response from her gut, you don't hear it. Alice turns her attention from Mandy to you. You can feel her golden eyes piercing your soul for two uncomfortable seconds of silence before she finally speaks. "Your assistance getting Kayla to leave was adequate. You can leave now."

"Uh, right. See ya..." you say, leaving her to be alone with her meal.

GrayLotus wrote:I tried doing that, i.e. editing the prey capacity to 2, but I'm very much certain that system is not properly implemented yet, since the game only tracks one ongoing digestion, and will be overwritten by a new eating. So you'll only actually digest one of the prey consumed.

In other words, you can have multiple people eaten at once, but one of them will be removed as penance to the dark gods of cheating for your transgression.

Indeed, the capacity system is barely implemented and is really more of a placeholder at the moment. I'm planning on sorting out how that's going to work once the first week is done, since you won't actually be able to increase your capacity by then anyway. The main issue is that the current digestion system is built entirely around you fully digesting your prey before dealing with anything else- for example, weight gain isn't calculated until digestion is completely finished. Once I change it to allow multiple prey I want you to be able to eat someone else as soon as you physically have room, and in some situations even overstuff yourself to a degree(with a penalty to your stat checks for doing so of course)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby thelandcruzer » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:14 am

First off love this game. :D :D

One of the best text vore games.

Two other things:
It is hard most of the time to get the path that you want. (I know that's part of the game. :lol: A save system in future update's would be really really nice. just the same type used in other twine games so we could export our saves and only have loaded the ones we are working on. )

One thing I would like in the game is a Hannah vore MC if Mc is the last to enter.
ie:
She jumps over Sam's foot or Sam violates the MC's trust. The rest of the scene could reuse the Hannah voreing MC scenes already in the game.

Also it feels like I'm rushed to struggle to be able to get out??? :oops: (Sorry I'm a slow reader. If I try to read the the description instead of spamming the struggle button I lose every time.)

In future updates could you lengthen out the digestion of the the MC to maybe last tell during the next class. Especially for weaker pred's. (like the cook out: digested by Alice. That is the best in length. :D :-D :D

I can hardly wait for the first :oops: FULL :oops: week, much less for Massacre Monday. :-D

GREAT GAME so far, just please keep up the good work.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:30 am

What in the Hell? 5 of the Freshmen class have the same names as my Direct Family, and another 2 share names with close friends.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:03 pm

thelandcruzer wrote:Also it feels like I'm rushed to struggle to be able to get out??? :oops: (Sorry I'm a slow reader. If I try to read the the description instead of spamming the struggle button I lose every time.)

In future updates could you lengthen out the digestion of the the MC to maybe last tell during the next class. Especially for weaker pred's. (like the cook out: digested by Alice. That is the best in length. :D :-D :D

I can hardly wait for the first :oops: FULL :oops: week, much less for Massacre Monday. :-D

GREAT GAME so far, just please keep up the good work.

Glad you're enjoying the game! I can assure you you don't have to rush through prey scenes, time isn't involved in the check made when you struggle. Any correlation you noticed between success and how long you took to read the text was purely coincidental. How much happens during a prey scene will vary, some will be like that Alice one, and in the future I'm likely going to allow you to increase how many failed struggles you can survive. Also, there is a save system in the game, you have 5 save slots in the sidebar on the left.

Anesthetic wrote:What in the Hell? 5 of the Freshmen class have the same names as my Direct Family, and another 2 share names with close friends.

They're good names ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:09 pm

I really like this game. its just silly cause i wish every girl had a chance to eat us that are inside the game right now. i know that's a lot to ask for. i just can't help it because this game is so impressive and your just doing such a great job on it. x3
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:33 am

I wonder if we'll ever meet Saint Miluina.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Legspert9 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:52 am

Hey Osmium, or anyone else good at Twine code, is there a template of sorts I could use to make scenes? I'm almost done writing an alternate willing scene with Mandy in the beginning (one as pred, one as prey) but I have no idea how to code it. It's currently laid out as standard text adventure format (if option 1 go to A, if option two go to B) but I want to share it as a playable game, a mod of sorts.

Edit: looking at your code, it seems like you have a lot of redundancies in your pred endings. You created a sub process to handle them, but then you ended up duplicating the code for most of the scenes? I'm still figuring out how this works, but if I can get a handle on it I'll see if I can help. Commenting the code would be a good idea, if it's possible in twine. Something like this is too much to memorize.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:31 pm

Super57s wrote:I really like this game. its just silly cause i wish every girl had a chance to eat us that are inside the game right now. i know that's a lot to ask for. i just can't help it because this game is so impressive and your just doing such a great job on it. x3

Pretty much every recurring character will have at least one scene as both pred and prey by the time the game is complete ;)

empatheticapathy wrote:I wonder if we'll ever meet Saint Miluina.

I'm gonna level with you, I don't really know who Saint Miluina is supposed to be. Saint [blank] is just a fairly common naming convention for schools and Miluina is a play on it being centered around vore:

Legspert9 wrote:Hey Osmium, or anyone else good at Twine code, is there a template of sorts I could use to make scenes? I'm almost done writing an alternate willing scene with Mandy in the beginning (one as pred, one as prey) but I have no idea how to code it. It's currently laid out as standard text adventure format (if option 1 go to A, if option two go to B) but I want to share it as a playable game, a mod of sorts.

Edit: looking at your code, it seems like you have a lot of redundancies in your pred endings. You created a sub process to handle them, but then you ended up duplicating the code for most of the scenes? I'm still figuring out how this works, but if I can get a handle on it I'll see if I can help. Commenting the code would be a good idea, if it's possible in twine. Something like this is too much to memorize.

Fan content is always nice to see! My code can be a bit messy in some places, a result of me learning Twine as I made the game, but Twine's language is pretty easy to learn and there's great documentation online. MVA is done in Harlowe. Since it isn't necessary for the story I've been removing it before releases, but I do have a passage in the main source code with sample code to reference for the vore scenes that I suppose there's no harm in sharing:
Spoiler: show
<!-- Someone attempts to eat you -->
(link: " ")[(if: ((random: 1,20) + [pred vp]) > ($strength - $playerPreyDebuff))[(go-to: "[Eaten Passage]")](else:)[Text or redirect if they fail]]

<!-- Prey Scene Struggle --> (Remember stomach strength goes down by 15%, then 30%, then 50% (of the original) in situations where you need more than one success, also applies to you in pred scenes)
|digestion>[]
|struggle>[(link-repeat: "Struggle")[(if:((random: 1,20)+($resilience+(2*($health-3))-($playerPreyDebuff/2))) >= [Pred stomach strength])[(go-to: "[Escape Passage]")](else-if: $health is 3)[(append: ?digestion)[
(digestion start text)

(set: $health to 2)(color: red)[You're being digested, you need to get out!]
]](else-if: $health is 2)[(append: ?digestion)[
(digestion near failure text)

(set: $health to 1)(color: red)[You're being digested, you won't survive much longer in here!]
]](else-if: $health is 1)[(append: ?digestion)[
(digested text)

(display: "Life Lost")](replace: ?struggle)[]]]
(link-repeat: "Panic")[(if: $informedPanic is false)[(append: ?digestion)[
(color: orange)[Wild panicking will accomplish nothing. If you don't struggle with purpose, there is no chance of escape.]
(set: $informedPanic to true)]](if: $health is 3)[(append: ?digestion)[ (digestion start text)

(set: $health to 2)(color: red)[You're being digested, you need to get out!]
]](else-if: $health is 2)[(append: ?digestion)[
digestion near failure text)

(set: $health to 1)(color: red)[You're being digested, you won't survive much longer in here!]
]](else-if: $health is 1)[(append: ?digestion)[
(digested text)

(display: "Life Lost")](replace: ?struggle)[]]]]

<!-- You attempt to eat someone -->
(link: "[make attempt text]")[(if: $prey < $capacity)[(if: ((random: 1,20) + ($vp - $playerPredDebuff)) > [prey strength])[(go-to: "[Success Passage]")](else:)[(go-to: "[Failure Passage]")]](else:)[(too full text if necessary)]]

<!-- Your prey attempting to escape -->
This one's trickier because it usually involves dialogue that can be branching rather than a link-repeat like you struggling, look at Mandy's scene for best example of a standard pred scene. This is the actual check that's made each time:
(if: ((random: 1,20) + ([prey resilience] + ($preyHealth - 3) * 2)) > ($ss - $playerPredDebuff))[(set: $preyLost to true)(set: [ate tracker] to false)(set: $prey to 0)(go-to: "[failure passage]")]

If you're referring to what I think you're referring to in your edit, that "playerPredEnd" stub only handles the stat/variable updates for when you succeed in keeping your prey down. It's used in every applicable situation, so I'm not sure what redundancies you're talking about. Twine does have commenting, but like the passage with the text I pasted above I remove most of my comments before publishing. For example, the passage that creates all the variables has pretty detailed comments on what each of them tracks, but they tend to be too revealing about future content. If you have any specific questions about the code feel free to PM me!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Wed May 01, 2019 1:32 am

Does that even mean the girls that are on day one? the ones that are like..only there for that day? (talking about Mandy and Gabby btw.) Im just curious if the characters that appear on just the first day will have both recurring scenes...

just wondering, that's all. and im very curious if there's gonna be a Chef character as well! haha. x3
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Legspert9 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:30 am

Alright, a mostly-complete draft 1 of the alt scene is done at almost 3500 words. I still haven't figured out Twine so it's in plain text, but you can read it at https://pastebin.com/cJpp42Df. Let me know if you have any suggestions for edits or additions. My biggest concern is making sure the tone is consistent with the rest of the story, as I wanted to be able to add it as playable.

Osmium, sorry about insulting your code. 4 hours of study later I find out that your work is a lot neater than I thought, and it would probably take another 20 to match it.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed May 01, 2019 3:51 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:I'm gonna level with you, I don't really know who Saint Miluina is supposed to be. Saint [blank] is just a fairly common naming convention for schools and Miluina is a play on it being centered around vore.

Those schools are named after people, typically either in that person's honor just because, or because that person founded the school.
Either way, that pic just makes me want to meet Saint Miluina even more.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby No-One » Thu May 02, 2019 6:36 am

Legspert9 wrote:Alright, a mostly-complete draft 1 of the alt scene is done at almost 3500 words. I still haven't figured out Twine so it's in plain text, but you can read it at https://pastebin.com/cJpp42Df. Let me know if you have any suggestions for edits or additions. My biggest concern is making sure the tone is consistent with the rest of the story, as I wanted to be able to add it as playable.

Osmium, sorry about insulting your code. 4 hours of study later I find out that your work is a lot neater than I thought, and it would probably take another 20 to match it.

Speaking as a player, those look like scenes I'd like to see.
No-One
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu May 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Legspert9 wrote:Alright, a mostly-complete draft 1 of the alt scene is done at almost 3500 words. I still haven't figured out Twine so it's in plain text, but you can read it at https://pastebin.com/cJpp42Df. Let me know if you have any suggestions for edits or additions. My biggest concern is making sure the tone is consistent with the rest of the story, as I wanted to be able to add it as playable.

I absolutely love what you've written here. The only flaw I want to point out is a grammar error in paragraph 14, where Mandy says "they she did it".
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Legspert9 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:00 pm

I wonder if Osmium would accept fanwork as part of the game? There's a lot of small (below 200 word) scenes I'd like to write and existing scenes I'd like to add more detail to, but they would be too scattered to be enjoyable on their own. Maybe he/she could add it as a Patreon reward, allowing a fan-written scene to be added officially - after review, of course. I don't know if that would be more or less work than writing the scenes from the poll, though; all the text would need to be properly coded, and that seems like it would take time. I'd also have to take into account the intended progression of the game, as adding my custom scene above might allow for three meals in one day if I don't do more work on it, and Osmium would have to check everything to make sure it's all in line. I tried not to break the prey limit, though. I made very clear that eating Mandy was only possible because A. you had mostly digested Anita, B. that Mandy was a very small girl, and C. that she wasn't fighting at all.

Right now I'm working on rewriting the digestion footers so they work from digestion scales 10 to 1, and for 1 or 2 capacity. For reference, eating one person is 5 digestion, which is where it caps out at the moment as your capacity is stuck at 1.

I also found a bug/redundancy. When you successfully eat someone there's a line of code to mark it [(set: $digestion to 5)(set: $preyHealth to 0)], but it also calls a function that does the exact same thing. If you delete the in-story code, the story plays out just as before. I might be wrong though, maybe there's a variable I missed.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wabajack » Thu May 02, 2019 8:30 pm

I love these kinds of games (+ this specific content) and you did a great job at it. Eagerly awaiting further updates! :-D
Wabajack
New to the forum

Postby RumiBelly » Fri May 03, 2019 12:45 am

Legspert9 wrote:I wonder if Osmium would accept fanwork as part of the game? There's a lot of small (below 200 word) scenes I'd like to write and existing scenes I'd like to add more detail to, but they would be too scattered to be enjoyable on their own. Maybe he/she could add it as a Patreon reward, allowing a fan-written scene to be added officially - after review, of course. I don't know if that would be more or less work than writing the scenes from the poll, though; all the text would need to be properly coded, and that seems like it would take time. I'd also have to take into account the intended progression of the game, as adding my custom scene above might allow for three meals in one day if I don't do more work on it, and Osmium would have to check everything to make sure it's all in line. I tried not to break the prey limit, though. I made very clear that eating Mandy was only possible because A. you had mostly digested Anita, B. that Mandy was a very small girl, and C. that she wasn't fighting at all.

Well if you are already on patreon you can suggest scenes as the $5 reward. and since
OsmiumOrchid wrote:Your suggestion can be as simple or as detailed as you want. You can suggest an addition or alternative ending to an existing scene if you would like. In the same vein, you can absolutely specify that your scene takes place during an existing day if you'd like.
you could suggest your additions there. making another tier for adding fan content is a bit too niche in my opinion and also requires too much of an effort on the side of the patron in order to claim the reward.

As for other people writing in general, OsmiumOrchid would have to give a statement if his opinion changed
OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Creaturedude wrote:Absolute props to you. Super polished, especially for a 0.1 release!! I cannot wait to see more. I actually kind of enjoy writing (as a loose hobby), so if you'd want some help there, I'd be happy to oblige. Though, I'm sure there is a preservation of art style you'll be seeking, so if you'd rather do it yourself I completely understand. Do PM me if you're interested in any help. ^^

Thanks for the offer! You're correct that I want to keep a consistent style with the writing so at least for the time being I'll be going it alone, but I'll definitely contact you if I change my stance on that :)
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri May 03, 2019 1:15 am

Super57s wrote:Does that even mean the girls that are on day one? the ones that are like..only there for that day? (talking about Mandy and Gabby btw.) Im just curious if the characters that appear on just the first day will have both recurring scenes...

That promise doesn't apply to characters like Anita, Gabby, and Hannah, I guess a good rule of thumb is if they can get digested in the same day they're introduced they're probably not a major character you should expect to see much more of in the future. Mandy is a bit of a special exception because there was a lot of interest in her so my plans for her have changed, but characters like Gabby and Hannah likely won't get any more vore scenes unless it's one of the patreon fan suggestions.

Not bad! I like the concept, the writing is good, and you were pretty spot on with Mandy's personality. If you're specifically trying to make it fit in with the rest of the game in tone/style the two things that stood out to me were that the narration felt like it had a lot more "commentary", I guess I'd put it, than the writing the the game usually has(stuff like "What was her name again? Oh yeah, Anita."), and while I thought it was a cute ending the last section when she succeeds in eating you goes way further in the future then the game ever does when you're digested. Oh and in reference to section D: Welcome to my world :wink:

Legspert9 wrote:I wonder if Osmium would accept fanwork as part of the game? There's a lot of small (below 200 word) scenes I'd like to write and existing scenes I'd like to add more detail to, but they would be too scattered to be enjoyable on their own. Maybe he/she could add it as a Patreon reward, allowing a fan-written scene to be added officially - after review, of course. I don't know if that would be more or less work than writing the scenes from the poll, though; all the text would need to be properly coded, and that seems like it would take time. I'd also have to take into account the intended progression of the game, as adding my custom scene above might allow for three meals in one day if I don't do more work on it, and Osmium would have to check everything to make sure it's all in line. I tried not to break the prey limit, though. I made very clear that eating Mandy was only possible because A. you had mostly digested Anita, B. that Mandy was a very small girl, and C. that she wasn't fighting at all.

I would say probably not, though I'm totally fine with anyone modding/doing fan scenes like this! I won't say that 100% I'd absolutely never add a scene someone else wrote in, but it would have to be: accurate in tone/style/detail to the way the rest of the game is written, a scene I'm really on board with or that is clearly really popular with the playerbase, and more or less self contained(ie. including it wouldn't then require me to do a bunch of extra work accounting for it in future scenes). So it's probably safer to assume I won't. Though that said, as Radiogenic pointed out patreon suggestions don't have a limit on how in depth you can get so if someone was dedicated enough they could submit a full on draft like this and I'd still accept it as a scene suggestion. I appreciate the thought you've put into keeping your scene consistent with the rest of the game!

Also, you caught me, that is a redundancy in the code. I realized while making Gabby's scene that it would make more sense for those two bits of code to be in the playerPreyEnd stub, but didn't bother to go back and delete it from the existing main passages since it didn't hurt anything... including Gabby's, which was extremely lazy of me. Thanks for pointing it out so I'd finally take the time to clean it up ^^; . By the way, there won't be custom messages for higher than 5 unless you make them, but for a quick and dirty solution to the capacity cap if you just change (set: $digestion to 5) to (set: $digestion to ($digestion + 5)) the current digestion system should be able to handle the higher number fine.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri May 03, 2019 3:28 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:while I thought it was a cute ending the last section when she succeeds in eating you goes way further in the future then the game ever does when you're digested.

I actually really liked that and wouldn't object to a few bits like that in the proper game at all.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game