Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.2

Postby Appo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:26 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:There won't be any kind of age regression or cum digestion involved with unbirth, all the UB in the game will be non-fatal.

Good, good! There's something valuable about having a consistent theme like that.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Super57s » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:28 pm

is there any possibility that there is gonna be underage preds? Like, young girls that sneak into the high school too try and investigate the school themselves like thieves or something? if not, i understand. im just quite interested.
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 am

Super57s wrote:is there any possibility that there is gonna be underage preds? Like, young girls that sneak into the high school too try and investigate the school themselves like thieves or something? if not, i understand. im just quite interested.

Nope, not really comfortable writing underage vore.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby SecondAce » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:31 am

Hey Osmium, I was wondering how progress on the new update is coming along? There hasn't been a lot of talk about that much progress or other game-talk(i.e. the multiple conversations you and Legspert9 had about code, story structure, etc.) except for a few questions about what's included and what isn't every now and then. Anyways, I'm strongly looking forward to what you'll bring us and I love the game so far!
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Super57s » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:17 am

thats fine. I was just wondering is all
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:27 am

Progress on Day 2 is coming along very well! There are only a handful of scenes left to write, and the most recent dev build put out on Patreon even includes a route that leads to the true end of the day for the first time, so we're getting close! I'm hopeful that I'll be able to stick to the later end of my last estimate and have the update ready by the end of the month. There's one scene I've been holding off on that's pretty lengthy and may end up pushing it into early September, but that'll be the absolute latest. What I mentioned previously about cutting out a few of the vore scenes to implement in a second, smaller update still holds true, of course.

I'm really excited to get it out to you guys! It's been a long journey, but I'm very happy with how everything's turned out.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:33 am

This wait is torture if this update is even have as good as day one it'll be worth it I gotta ask if you can answer how many player pred scenes do you have planned to definitely have for day 2 I know theres two the multi prey scene and the anal Vore one
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:10 am

Raiden556 wrote:This wait is torture if this update is even have as good as day one it'll be worth it I gotta ask if you can answer how many player pred scenes do you have planned to definitely have for day 2 I know theres two the multi prey scene and the anal Vore one

Only two of the vore scenes have the player as predator; one anal vore, one normal. In the multi prey scene I mentioned before, you're actually one of the prey not the predator
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:24 pm

are you saying the player only has two pred scenes? Or is there more still being made?
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 am

Super57s wrote:are you saying the player only has two pred scenes? Or is there more still being made?

Yes, only two pred scenes for the day, with a third coming later when I add in some of the ones I cut for time.

Here's a limited edition alternate outfit Emma for your troubles:
Spoiler: show
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:41 pm

emma looks super cute~ and thats amazing! Will there be any secrets or hidden easter eggs in the second day? im quite curious if there's anything you'll keep as a surprise too find. :3
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:53 pm

I can't wait for the next release. There are lots of people I want to eat already just in day one, and I'm sure there will be more in the new content. I'm looking forward to it.
No-One
Participator

Postby Eboros » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:13 am

i guess There will be quite a scene where you will just watch a scene of vore, depending on the circumstances.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Will we ever get reference pictures of the other students? Like the sophomores, juniors, and seniors? I don’t recall whether anything was ever said.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Super57s wrote:emma looks super cute~ and thats amazing! Will there be any secrets or hidden easter eggs in the second day? im quite curious if there's anything you'll keep as a surprise too find. :3

They wouldn't be secrets if I told you, now would they ;) . But funny you should mention hidden scenes, I just finished up writing a fun alternate version of one scene that only triggers in very specific circumstances. So yes, there are some "secret" scenes with strict requirements.

Eboros wrote:i guess There will be quite a scene where you will just watch a scene of vore, depending on the circumstances.

You mean scenes where the player is just an observer? One of the patreon poll winners that's in the pipeline for later in the week is full on player as observer scene

Creaturedude wrote:Will we ever get reference pictures of the other students? Like the sophomores, juniors, and seniors? I don’t recall whether anything was ever said.

Yes, I plan on continuing to make reference pictures for all the characters that have at least a somewhat significant role. Most of the characters that appear in Day 2 are ready already, I've been posting them with the dev builds on patreon. I'll be posting them here alongside the release of the update, or maybe leading up to it
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:55 pm

God I can't wait. Never thought I'd be this excited for a vore game update yet here I am lol
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Is it possible to escape from the janitor after she swallows you?
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden556 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Yea to have any chance to escape you need to get lucky on the first attempt and then pray you get lucky 3 more times in a row after
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:22 pm

I have managed to get lucky on the first attempt but never any time after. Guess I will keep trying.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:23 pm

You can do it, but it takes four successful struggles. It's the hardest encounter in the entire game thus far.

...I really want a chance to eat her in revenge later.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game