Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.1 (Updated 5/21/20)

Postby Moxx » Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm

"I'm sorry, I should have waited for you after class! She probably would have left you alone if there were too of us..."

too → two
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:26 am

Madpierott wrote:Love the whole thing so much so far! Very fun and super well written! I wish I could use certain items though or have like a souvenir area. Like I wish I could use or keep Mandy’s sneakers for something.

Glad you're enjoying it! Be careful though, you're getting into Zoey territory with that request :P . You do get to collect/keep some stuff like that, but only when it's going to be relevant and not purely as a souvenir.

Ixtili wrote:This looks kinda interesting is there any romantic fatal scenes? Or is it mostly just casual fatal?

What do you mean by "romantic fatal scenes"?

hungryghost31 wrote:This game is great! I remember seeing it way back in the first version, and it's really come a long way since then. I think you've done a really good job with the branching and providing lots of options, the cast of characters is charming and the stat system is well-integrated too.

To add more feedback on the day 3 content (and new day 2 scene):

Sorry if that got overly long, I just love this game a lot and look forward to future updates. Thank you for making it, and keep up the good work!

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the game! :D
Spoiler: show
Yes, Sadie is safe if she got second, you're correct that whatever her fangirl did after they had some privacy ended in unbirth.

Mandy will get at least one more scene if she's still alive at the end of Day 2! And for Mina, there's actually a scene coming up that won in the patreon mothly poll where you offer to give her some extra training outside of class!

I'm happy you like Nadia so much, you'll definitely get to see more of her! How quickly things escalate in that scene is two parts "that's just how Nadia rolls" and one part what empatheticapathy was getting at. If I went into full detail for everything you and Nadia did the scene would go on for way too long(in fact, even in this scene most of the sex is actually glossed over in a single paragraph before the part where you choose your approach for eating her out), and I have to leave myself room to make sure I can make every sex scene feel unique. So, for example, maybe in the future the detailed, interactive part of a scene might end up being entirely foreplay, with the actual sex happening in just a few paragraphs after. I'll take that feedback into consideration though, thank you! And bonus points for using verisimilitude in your other reply, I love that word :lol:

No need to apologize for the length, I love reading through that kind of feedback!

MrMetroid wrote:
Moxx wrote:Minor bug: Using the Shake command with Mandy doesn't seem to generate any text.

Taking a stab in the dark on this, but I'm guessing that's because it shouldn't be possible to learn the Shake command that early on. Last I knew of, you unlock that ability when at least one of your vore proficiency levels reaches a certain point - and all Mandy's vore scenes (or at least all current ones) are in day 1, in which case it shouldn't be possible to have a vore proficiency high enough to do it that soon without hacking.

Simply put; if you're seeing the Shake command in a vore-encounter with Mandy to begin with, then that's the bug since it shouldn't be possible to unlock at that point (at least last I checked)

That's correct, nothing before Day 3 is equipped to handle Shake because it isn't (legally) possible to have that option before then ^^;

Moxx wrote:
"I'm sorry, I should have waited for you after class! She probably would have left you alone if there were too of us..."

too → two

Thanks for the report!

In other news, the results from the Character Contest are in! In first place as our new canon minor character is Izumi! You'll get to meet her in the next big update, as she'll be at Cooking Club. And coming in second and third to be added to the fodder roster are Pirkitta and Professor Thorn! On top of that, although she got fourth place Linda will also make a minor appearance at the first Tabletop Club meeting due to a slight mishap with how the results were initially announced to patrons.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby cloud8745 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:48 pm

This game is absolutely amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anything cater to my exact tastes in vore so much before. Please, keep up the good work!
cloud8745
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:04 pm

Damn, I was hoping Pirkitta would get first. Oh well. Gonna look forward to eating a professor. Or maybe feeding her to a friend. Imagine if Mina or Mandy gets her.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby TallTummyTales » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:41 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Damn, I was hoping Pirkitta would get first. Oh well. Gonna look forward to eating a professor. Or maybe feeding her to a friend. Imagine if Mina or Mandy gets her.

Since she’s a professor she’s probably going to have a player prey non-fatal scene
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:24 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Damn, I was hoping Pirkitta would get first. Oh well. Gonna look forward to eating a professor. Or maybe feeding her to a friend. Imagine if Mina or Mandy gets her.

Since she’s a professor she’s probably going to have a player prey non-fatal scene

Osmium said she's fodder.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby TallTummyTales » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:06 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Osmium said she's fodder.

Yes, but they also said
In this context "fodder" doesn't necessarily mean that they get eaten, that's just how I refer to one-off characters in the game. Of course 90% of the time the reason I need a non-recurring character is so they can get eaten, but, for example, the custodian from the first day is also counted as a fodder character. Since she's not only a professor, but would be the very fit teacher of advanced survival classes, it's very unlikely I'd have Ashley get eaten in her appearance if she ends up as fodder :P
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:18 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Osmium said she's fodder.

Yes, but they also said
In this context "fodder" doesn't necessarily mean that they get eaten, that's just how I refer to one-off characters in the game. Of course 90% of the time the reason I need a non-recurring character is so they can get eaten, but, for example, the custodian from the first day is also counted as a fodder character. Since she's not only a professor, but would be the very fit teacher of advanced survival classes, it's very unlikely I'd have Ashley get eaten in her appearance if she ends up as fodder :P

Hey, we gotta eat a professor at some point.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Arrogancy » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:39 pm

Ignore
Last edited by Arrogancy on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrogancy
New to the forum

Postby MrMetroid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:16 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Hey, we gotta eat a professor at some point.

Nope; according to Os, none of the professors or school staff are on the menu - Ashley included.
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:24 pm

MrMetroid wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Hey, we gotta eat a professor at some point.

Nope; according to Os, none of the professors or school staff are on the menu - Ashley included.

Lotta days left. We'll see.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MrMetroid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:55 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Lotta days left. We'll see.

Again, nope; Os already spoke on this, I think - because teachers are lifelong vets at this, a student like the player is literally never gonna be able to eat them. Any vore scenes with school staff is basically player-prey only.
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:26 pm

MrMetroid wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Lotta days left. We'll see.

Again, nope; Os already spoke on this, I think - because teachers are lifelong vets at this, a student like the player is literally never gonna be able to eat them. Any vore scenes with school staff is basically player-prey only.

Oh yes, because video games don't deviate from plans during development. That's never happened, and certainly isn't pervasive enough to be widely accepted as borderline-inevitable.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MrMetroid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:03 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Oh yes, because video games don't deviate from plans during development. That's never happened, and certainly isn't pervasive enough to be widely accepted as borderline-inevitable.

Except for the fact there's just as many instances of aspects that don't ever deviate from plans either, you mean. Because there's a difference between aspects that aren't decided on and aspects that are, dude - a game's development isn't 100% fluid, otherwise you'd have no structure to it ^^; This is one of those elements, and one Os has repeatedly affirmed not just here but in the Discord.

Case in point;
Schpadoinkle wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote: Rest assured, you will eventually get at least one opportunity to eat pretty much all of the recurring characters other than the staff by the end of the game

Aw.

Look, I'm not tryin to be mean, dude; I'm just saying that thus far eating the teachers has been a definite no for the fact they're experienced adult preds. That's something Os has commented on for a long time now.
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:44 am

That's too bad, although it does make sense
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomfoolery » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:21 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Mandy will get at least one more scene if she's still alive at the end of Day 2! And for Mina, there's actually a scene coming up that won in the patreon mothly poll where you offer to give her some extra training outside of class!

I guess that's meant to be day 3 and also blessed is the patreon. Willing AND with Mina! And outside of class means things could get gurgly up in our girl! Yay for fun times in the future!
But srs, semi-willing is probably my favourite stuff. Feeding yourself to someone temporarily with potential for things to go wrong is right up there with what I enjoy. And it's always nice to not have someone hate you for the simple reason that they can't handle all this awesome! Cheers for the chance to make up with the happy couple btw. They're fun times.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:43 pm

MrMetroid wrote:Except for the fact there's just as many instances of aspects that don't ever deviate from plans either, you mean. Because there's a difference between aspects that aren't decided on and aspects that are, dude - a game's development isn't 100% fluid, otherwise you'd have no structure to it ^^; This is one of those elements, and one Os has repeatedly affirmed not just here but in the Discord.

Just because something is decided on doesn't mean it can't change. In fact, something kind of has to be decided in the first place in order to change later by the definition of change.
I'm not talking about things that haven't been thought about getting figured out later; I'm talking about plans changing. Again, it's a very normal part of game development.
There's a lot of game left. Way more than we've gotten so far. We'll see how it goes.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MrMetroid » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:44 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Just because something is decided on doesn't mean it can't change. In fact, something kind of has to be decided in the first place in order to change later by the definition of change.
I'm not talking about things that haven't been thought about getting figured out later; I'm talking about plans changing. Again, it's a very normal part of game development.
There's a lot of game left. Way more than we've gotten so far. We'll see how it goes.

But again, that's not universally true for every aspect in a game - saying "things in a game can change" doesn't mean "everything in a game can change". Like I said before, the definition of structure itself is to have at least some kind of aspects that are set in stone - for a school-setting, that aspect is having teachers be beyond the abilities of the students to eat so that there's an actual, believable sense of authority at play that these pred-students will listen to.

Like I said before, teachers not being on the menu for students was one of those things Os has repeatedly said isn't on the table - that's not really a "plan" subject to change; it's a design aspect that's already been given an answer. Like I said before, dude, I'm not trying to be mean or anything - I'm just saying that, out of all the things in the game that are subject to change, eating teachers is something Os himself already commented wouldn't be happening.
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:01 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Just because something is decided on doesn't mean it can't change. In fact, something kind of has to be decided in the first place in order to change later by the definition of change.

There are currently no plans for the player to ever be able to eat one of the professors, and it's very unlikely that will change ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:19 am

I'm really struggling getting the nadia unbirth scene... someone help me out. I thought I had to get second place in the final party event but like... there is literally no way to do that so maybe I have to befriend claire/sadie but I don't know how to find them before the event?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game