Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby clone4000 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:06 am

Given the scene with Mina is anyone else hoping that this is how we get her first one? Getting her someone big enough to get in but too big to manoeuvre out and assisting her?
Either that or she has an undiscovered talent.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cookmanfood » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:26 am

will Emma be a pred?

And will there ever be a seen with a pred eating more then 2 characters?

I really enjoy this game and cant wait to see where it goes next
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

Postby Potatogggm » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:41 am

did someone knows how to get eaten by emma?
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Potatogggm wrote:did someone knows how to get eaten by emma?

The only way to get eaten by Emma in the current build is to
Spoiler: show

both get eaten by Zoey on Day 2 and escape, then suggest training with each other so you have a training session later that week. As is, there's no fatal vore scenes with Emma yet.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenrios » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:41 am

I have a question. This game only contains same-size vore scenes?
We life in a world that is cruel with us, tinies. But one day we will normal again and then we will be free of this nightmare.
kenrios
New to the forum

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:29 pm

The second day is broken. The scripting goes through an infinite loop.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:09 pm

clone4000 wrote:Given the scene with Mina is anyone else hoping that this is how we get her first one? Getting her someone big enough to get in but too big to manoeuvre out and assisting her?

Not likely that I go that route, the 'getting stuck' angle from that scene came from a patron suggestion and isn't something I'd want to do very often ^^;

Cookmanfood wrote:will Emma be a pred?

And will there ever be a seen with a pred eating more then 2 characters?

I really enjoy this game and cant wait to see where it goes next

Yes to both, Emma will potentially eat someone very soon and three prey is possible for really skilled preds in the game

kenrios wrote:I have a question. This game only contains same-size vore scenes?

Yes, it's exclusively same size. (Well, technically through the tabletop club's roleplay there is one scene with a giantess pred, but even if there end up being more in that it's an extreme minority of content ^^;) Sorry, I should probably have that included in the main post!

xnovusalpha001 wrote:The second day is broken. The scripting goes through an infinite loop.

What do you mean by infinite loop, and where in the day is this happening? I haven't run into any issues with that day in testing
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:24 am

New to the thread. Question, Is it possible to get every pred scene? or are some prey excluded if you dont get them on certian days. i ask as i am a completionist.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:07 pm

OsmiumOrchi wrote:What do you mean by infinite loop, and where in the day is this happening? I haven't run into any issues with that day in testing

Well, I meant for the modded version of this game. Sorry, The game as is works very well. The mod that adds visuals to go along the dialogue is broken on the second day. I think this is a Unity scripting/coding error by the modder. Clicking on the option to pick whether to wear the uniform or normal outfit defaults to uniform but clicking on the textbutton in the dialogue box does nothing is not responsive making progression impossible. If you import a save from the normal game that is further along on the second day, it technically works but no sprites are displayed but the dialogue can still be read, which defeats the purpose of the mod.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby TallTummyTales » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Dotsu wrote:New to the thread. Question, Is it possible to get every pred scene? or are some prey excluded if you dont get them on certian days. i ask as i am a completionist.

Oh, ever pred scene is unique. The pred scene with a character on a day can only be gotten on that day. SMVA is a linear story, so events only happen on the day they were written. For example if you eat Anita on Sunday you can’t eat Mandy a couple hours later, so you’ll never get the scene where you eat her in the classroom.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby Andie » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:39 am

Someone talked about how there is a mod for the game that shows actual vore scenes, how do you get it?
Andie
New to the forum

Postby Rayo » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:15 am

Andie wrote:Someone talked about how there is a mod for the game that shows actual vore scenes, how do you get it?

It's on another forum thread viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235
Rayo
---

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:24 pm

Dotsu wrote:New to the thread. Question, Is it possible to get every pred scene? or are some prey excluded if you dont get them on certian days. i ask as i am a completionist.

As TallTummyTales said, every vore scene is unique and specific to the day it happens! So getting them all in a single run in impossible- some happen in the same timeslot as others, some leave you too full to try another later on, and some require setup that may require you to miss other scenes

xnovusalpha001 wrote:
OsmiumOrchi wrote:What do you mean by infinite loop, and where in the day is this happening? I haven't run into any issues with that day in testing

Well, I meant for the modded version of this game. Sorry, The game as is works very well. The mod that adds visuals to go along the dialogue is broken on the second day. I think this is a Unity scripting/coding error by the modder. Clicking on the option to pick whether to wear the uniform or normal outfit defaults to uniform but clicking on the textbutton in the dialogue box does nothing is not responsive making progression impossible. If you import a save from the normal game that is further along on the second day, it technically works but no sprites are displayed but the dialogue can still be read, which defeats the purpose of the mod.

Ah, I had a feeling ^^; . That mod has it's own thread here for any issues or feedback specific to that and not the base game!: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235 (Also, that isn't exactly a bug, the mod just isn't finished yet and only has content for the first day)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby LijaSeirots » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:40 am

Can someone please explain how to get the new Emma scene? Ik I’m supposed to get eaten by zoey but I’m doing that and somehow still not getting it -_-. Ik I’m probably jus a idiot but someone plz send help
LijaSeirots
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:59 pm

LijaSeirots wrote:Can someone please explain how to get the new Emma scene? Ik I’m supposed to get eaten by zoey but I’m doing that and somehow still not getting it -_-. Ik I’m probably jus a idiot but someone plz send help

Spoiler: show
You also have to attend Maeve's party on Tuesday
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Moxx » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:26 pm

Everyone at the pary slowly starts to chant Maeve's name.

pary → party

"You know I was in that thing last year and I remember it being pretty bad," Leila says. "Although I got second place so I didn't really get to enjoy the party after. Rach did thanks to me though, and we're kind of friends after that, so I guess it wasn't the worst..."

Leila claims to have gotten 2nd place last year, and implies that Rachel got 1st, however Bree was supposedly the winner of last year's contest, as mentioned when she dropped Mary off. So we have three winners when supposedly there should only be two survivors.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Moxx wrote:Leila claims to have gotten 2nd place last year, and implies that Rachel got 1st, however Bree was supposedly the winner of last year's contest, as mentioned when she dropped Mary off. So we have three winners when supposedly there should only be two survivors.

I think it's stated at some point that Rachel's a junior, so she wouldn't have been one of the freshmen at last year's party. When Leila said she helped Rachel enjoy the party, she's implying she ended up inside her, but nonfatally, the same thing that happened to this year's second finisher.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dihydrogenperoxide » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:00 pm

Just an idea but what about mod support?
Dihydrogenperoxide
New to the forum

Postby Catvs » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:44 pm

Question, can this be played on android?
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:54 pm

Moxx wrote:
Everyone at the pary slowly starts to chant Maeve's name.

pary → party

"You know I was in that thing last year and I remember it being pretty bad," Leila says. "Although I got second place so I didn't really get to enjoy the party after. Rach did thanks to me though, and we're kind of friends after that, so I guess it wasn't the worst..."

Leila claims to have gotten 2nd place last year, and implies that Rachel got 1st, however Bree was supposedly the winner of last year's contest, as mentioned when she dropped Mary off. So we have three winners when supposedly there should only be two survivors.

Thanks for the report! For your second point, as Anunnaki pointed out, Rachel is a junior. Leila isn't saying she got first, she's saying Rachel got to really enjoy the party because she had Leila shoved up one of her holes all night ;)

Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:Just an idea but what about mod support?

Mods are already kinda supported! With Twine you can just import the game file and get access to the source code to make whatever changes you want. Additionally, Anunnaki recently released a huge mod for the game that converts it into a visual novel, and that has its own modding framework that makes modding even easier and removes the major flaw of using just twine where there's no efficient way to update to new versions of the game! I believe they've said they want to eventually release a version of that modding tool that works for the normal version of the game, but don't quote me on that ^^; . You can find the thread for that here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235

Catvs wrote:Question, can this be played on android?

Yes! It's just an html file so any browser should be able to run it, I've tested it a few times and had no problems running it on my phone.

Also, at the suggestion of the patron discord, I've updated the poll on the thread from the useless placeholder it used to be to a vote on who your favorite major character(the ones with relationships) from the game are! Feel free to post in the thread if you want to explain your choice, or can't pick just one, or are outraged that one of the non-major characters can't be selected, I'd love to read the discussion! And if you pick Charlotte at this stage in the game, I know you're lying
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game