Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.2 (Updated 1/3/20)

Postby No-One » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:56 am

Aww, Emma still doesn't get digested. :(

...What?
Last edited by No-One on Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
No-One
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:04 am

Honestly, I wish for more scenes with you and someone else being the meal, but the location of where I want them is tough. Two of them involves the first year, aka your classmates being able to handle more then one, which is too optimistic in general. However, I am writing the scenes for those chances, though it isn't official and I haven't started yet.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby No-One » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:08 pm

Is it possible to digest Penny? She keeps getting out.

EDIT: Every time I set the display to have the numbers on, it resets to immersion after I save. That's... annoying.

EDIT edit: I've found two scenes in day 2 (Penny and Slate) but not the third...
No-One
Participator

Postby Eboros » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:58 pm

No-One wrote:Is it possible to digest Penny? She keeps getting out.

I looked a little in the code and i have not found a possibility to digest her.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Eboros wrote:

So it's just a tease? Damn it.
No-One
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:32 pm

No-One wrote:
Eboros wrote:

So it's just a tease? Damn it.

There might be a chance to digest her but I assume that she is a returning student that loves being in stomachs because she like pain, but can escape anything very easily. Unless it big shoots then she might have trouble.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Super57s » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:21 pm

can anyone tell me what are the new scenes specifically and how to achieve them? i'm sorta curious as im probably not gonna find them in the first run through
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:30 am

Super57s wrote:can anyone tell me what are the new scenes specifically and how to achieve them? i'm sorta curious as im probably not gonna find them in the first run through

The news scenes are in day 2. The prey scene comes when you see Alice after escape class and get back her necklace. The necklace is in the teacher's belly. The pred scene comes when you join in the first day feast. I don't know where to look, you just need to be on the hunt.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:16 am

Eboros wrote:during the part with Slate, when she swallows our character, we have the following text : "before you can say anything, you head is on your troat..."

i don't think this sort of thing is really possible !!!!!

also, when you let betty eat your roommate, Alice will always show herself with a full belly and your character will always say that this is her second meal, even if we eat Mandy or if Hannah is eaten by Sam. is it normal ?

For Slate, that's supposed to be "your head is in her throat", must have been tired when I wrote that section ^^; . Alice always having a belly is correct, but there should be different text if she didn't eat Mandy earlier, I'll look into why it isn't triggering.

Moxx wrote:After digesting Olivia, and after the encounter with Penny, I now get this as a skillup:
You feel like you're better equipped to escape from a predator in the future after this experience. (+1 Resilience)

Which is clearly not what should be there for those events.

This is actually correct! Part of the changes to skill progression is that when you're at a low level in a given skill, you'll actually earn a small amount of experience toward it from scenes where you're on the other end of things. So since you don't have a very high resilience, you got a small amount of experience toward it even though you were the pred. The idea is that you learn a little bit from what your prey(or predator) is doing to you. In hindsight, it might be a good idea to set up an alternate message for situations where you manage to go over the threshold and level up off of the 'wrong' scene type. Oh, and to go back to your earlier reply, the "+ oral proficiency" off of Olivia is also correct! It's a bit odd when you can see the stat name with numbers on since it's an anal scene, but Oral Proficiency is what controls your stomach strength, so since she was in your stomach you gained experience towards it.

Tomfoolery wrote:Overall, loving the new options the re-code brought. Most importantly, two new play routes! All praise the 'Alice Friend(?) Route' and more amusingly 'Confuse Everyone On How You Regard Them Route'. Currently includes Mandy and Alice. Poor things
Keep up the great work! Please?

Glad you're enjoying the changes!

Skullhammer123 wrote:great work on the recode mate! now that its done how long do you think until updates from now on?

I've been pretty bad at making time estimates in the past, so I'm not even going to make an attempt until work on Day 3 is in full swing ^^; . Currently I'm taking a short break from working on the game(other than fixing major bugs) to recharge after the recode.

Moxx wrote:There's no way to restart, other than at the end of the day.

You have the option to talk to Gabby, but not eat her during the cookout. If so, you can transition to saving Emma from Betty. Breakfast the next morning has Pat show up instead of Gabby, though. Not sure if that means Gabby got eaten by someone else, but it seems like a lost opportunity for her to just disappear.

Ah, I knew I was forgetting something when I made the menu! I'll add the restart button back to the sidebar in the next patch. Gabby not showing up at breakfast in that situation is a little bit of an oversight on my part, since it just checks if you got her cookout scene to decide if she or Pat shows up. I don't want to add a variable just for that one very specific instance since Gabby just gets eaten during breakfast anyway so it may stay the way it is, but I'll see if there's a way to work it with existing trackers.

Moxx wrote:
"Rach, you ever seen fod this blatant?"

fod → food

Haha, this isn't the first time someone's pointed that out as a typo! She is actually saying "fod" and not food- it's made up slang, short for fodder.

Tomfoolery wrote:Not sure if intentional, but even though you see Cassidy in the room in the above scene, you don't recognise her the next day
And me being a grammar nazi, escaping Leila AL 3 when she asks who you are. You shout '$Name bitch!' and without a comma, it implies the last name is bitch. My own opinion, but at one point it was your full name I think? Shouting the full name was cooler

THAT SAID! Hello Cassidy, nice to see you interacting with Alice in her scene! Funny how it's now really symmetrical to watching Betty eat Emma. You both end up taken back to their rooms almost gone. And poor Chandra, she has no luck. Just trying to make friends, but pairs that with poor judge in character. Is she just going to disappear if she escapes from you?

I... don't actually know how your last name got removed from that line. It's meant to still be there, I'll put it back in the next patch. For Cassidy, her presence in Alice's escape scene is more like a fun cameo for people that survived that long- you don't get her name and only very briefly see her in a stressful situation, so I felt it was fair that the player character wouldn't immediately recognize her. There are currently no plans for Chandra to show up again, but her status after escaping you is unknown so it isn't impossible she'll appear again someday(In other words, she's available for patrons to use in their scene suggestions :P ). A somewhat obscure change if she escapes you implies that she at least made it to Monday.

No-One wrote:Aww, Emma still doesn't get digested. :(

>:[

Keep trying, she's happy to help you experiment :P

Super57s wrote:can anyone tell me what are the new scenes specifically and how to achieve them? i'm sorta curious as im probably not gonna find them in the first run through

Spoiler tags are still not working, but the four that are pred/prey scenes have been added to the list in the original post. The fifth is an extension to Emma's cookout scene, but only jerks can see it.

Thanks for all the bug reports everyone, I'll get to work on patching it up! I figured this release would be less smooth than past updates :lol:
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Moxx » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:07 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Gabby not showing up at breakfast in that situation is a little bit of an oversight on my part, since it just checks if you got her cookout scene to decide if she or Pat shows up. I don't want to add a variable just for that one very specific instance since Gabby just gets eaten during breakfast anyway so it may stay the way it is, but I'll see if there's a way to work it with existing trackers.

Actually, I was looking forward to a butterfly effect there, once I gave it more thought. Pat can still be eaten at breakfast, but if you didn't eat Gabby on the first day, she shows up somewhere else.

It's hard to imagine Gabby surviving Monday, though. Hmm. OK, misc ideas:

1) An alternate to Mandy getting eaten in the hallways. If you ate Mandy, Gabby can be the one you end up rescuing and trying to keep alive, especially if you have the talk with Emma. Steps on Mandy's shtick, though.
2) Can trade Gabby for Tia. In the hallway where Tia gets nabbed, if Gabby is with the group, you can yank back (or push forward) either Tia or Gabby, to choose which of them gets eaten. (Bias: This is because losing one of a pair of twin sisters makes me sad.)
3) Paranoid mode (after certain talks with Emma): Gabby shows up at breakfast as usual, but you warn her against a 2nd helping. Bit of an argument about your motives, but you spot Sunny before she can eat Gabby, and yank Gabby across the table. Sunny still sits down, and the conversation is a bit more intimidating, and when Pat shows up because she thinks it's a safe table, Sunny casually eats her instead. (Can also combine with either 1 or 2.)

Oh, and another thought regarding Gabby: If you eat the flowers she was admiring and find out they were poisonous, possibly keep a handful on yourself to help you escape the next time you get eaten? A helpful bonus, given all the upperclassmen you can be eaten by the second day.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:25 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:

Spoiler tags are still not working, but the four that are pred/prey scenes have been added to the list in the original post. The fifth is an extension to Emma's cookout scene, but only jerks can see it.

Hey, I'll have you know that watching my roommate get eaten without interfering and following her predator in the hopes of seeing my roommate be digested is a perfectly valid choice. :P I'm looking to see everyone get digested at any point where it's possible.

Keep trying, she's happy to help you experiment

Yes, I noticed that. :P My issue is that that would probably be my favorite scene if it were possible for it to go all the way, but since it seems that it's not possible it's just a tease, which is... kind of disappointing.

Spoiler tags are still not working, but the four that are pred/prey scenes have been added to the list in the original post.

...Hmm... I think I'm missing the "eaten by Erika" scene in day 2. I think. Does anyone know what I need to do to see it?

Oh, and another thought regarding Gabby: If you eat the flowers she was admiring and find out they were poisonous, possibly keep a handful on yourself to help you escape the next time you get eaten? A helpful bonus, given all the upperclassmen you can be eaten by the second day.

I mean, you're in a school. If you actually want to carry something to help you escape a stomach, why not a mechanical pencil? Perfectly reasonable for a student to carry, but also a great tool for convincing people they really don't want you in their stomach. I doubt anyone's going to be a happy camper if you start jabbing them from the inside with that.
No-One
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:36 am

Escaping from the janitor Nora gives me an error that reads "Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier".
Likewise, choosing what outfit to wear on day two makes a different error pop up. I can't copy-paste it, and it's a much larger error, so I'm not going to type it out. Sorry.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:49 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
The fifth is an extension to Emma's cookout scene, but only jerks can see it.

In the words of a Perfect individual: I ain't no helicopter papa. Sink or Swim, bitch. :D

Although, speaking of teases, I'm pretty sure meeting Janet counts as one. She just wants to get to know us better, but Beli just full on blocks that. So rude! She seems like a nice and accommodating person, let us make our own poor uninformed choices!

Also, noted that with the club choices, we don't know who's joining us in the Cooking club anymore. Emma bailed on us to go play Volleyball (are you avoiding us? :( ) and the Swimming and Tabletop i believe had Sarah/Alesha and Leah respectively. That's still a couple days away though, and it looks like first we have a senior party to attend..? It was noted to be a bad idea to attend, so naturally we should. We got Sunny, Zoey, Janet and maybe Maeve/Matilda as potential...supervision? Sponsors? Wardens? Friends. We're all friends there :D
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Super57s » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:46 am

when i meant i wanted to know the new scenes, id like to know the NAMES of the new preds or preys...keeping me in the dark is a bit naughty ^^; i can tell how many scenes were added, but i can't tell what ones are new! i cant feel certain unless i am told directly
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:30 am

Super57s wrote:when i meant i wanted to know the new scenes, id like to know the NAMES of the new preds or preys...keeping me in the dark is a bit naughty ^^; i can tell how many scenes were added, but i can't tell what ones are new! i cant feel certain unless i am told directly

On day one you can eat Chandra during the scene where you slip away from the tour group to check out the pool area. Also, at the barbeque, you can stand back and watch when Emma and Betty have their confrontation, in which case Emma gets eaten.

On day two, following a certain chain of events, you can get eaten non-fatally by Professor Slate. Also, when/if you choose to go hunting in the evening, you can find another girl to eat besides Alex, depending on where you go. There's apparently a third new scene in this day, but I can't figure out how to get it. At all.
No-One
Participator

Postby No-One » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:50 am

Found a bug. On day 2, right in the beginning, if you were eaten the day before and escaped (ie, you have a uniform), but you choose not to wear it, the following error message pops up:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<replace>>.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.2.html:19345:13525
handler/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.2.html:19347:2811
value/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.2.html:19346:20201
t/<@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.2.html:19343:497
dispatch@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.2.html:59:42519
add/v.handle@file:///D:/stuff/(~Moar%20Stuff)/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.2.html:59:40555

It makes no difference if I choose to take the folder with me or not.

Also, somehow this scenario is now always resulting in me running into Matilda in the hallway and getting anal vored. Previously I remember her only showing up if you went to both of the wrong classrooms, but now she's literally unavoidable. Note, this happens if I choose to wear the school uniform.
No-One
Participator

Postby Eboros » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:16 am

ALERT SPOILER !!!

for the last scene, i think this is it :
if you try to nom olivia but you fail to do it. she will try to Analvore you.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:15 pm

Eboros wrote:ALERT SPOILER !!!

She's always done that.
No-One
Participator

Postby Tomfoolery » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:11 pm

No-One wrote:She's always done that.

But she can succeed now! Not sure if it's what you meant, but before the re-code you'd always escape after failing to keep her down. Now she can nab you back.

Also, in the scene where Emma helps you eat Mandy, if she escapes there's a random open bracket '(' in the text.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:23 am

A bugfix update is out now! Link in the original post has also been updated.

https://mega.nz/#!HehkQIJB!UVGtIW3845i39mKfF5cNR9tmIe6Y0blYQxQ0WjItgB4

Changelog: v0.2.3
  • Added "Restart Day" and "Restart Game" options to the sidebar menu
  • The scene where you eat Olivia not displays the proper information in the sidebar
  • Corrected several typos
  • Corrected many miscellaneous logic errors
  • Stopped a clone of Olivia from eternally remaining in your stomach if you fail her scene. Saves affected by this bug should correct themselves upon being imported into this version
  • Acid stage rises now properly accommodate anal entry
  • Fixed the wardrobe selection error for real this time
Note: Due to a small mistake I made in version 0.2.2, any saves that were originally made in the initial release of the recode(0.2.1) will have the weight/breast size fix re-applied. In the event that you brought a save into 0.2.2, made progress, then exported it again to this version, this will cause your weight and breast size to be reset to the default values. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Moxx wrote:Actually, I was looking forward to a butterfly effect there, once I gave it more thought. Pat can still be eaten at breakfast, but if you didn't eat Gabby on the first day, she shows up somewhere else.

Could be interesting, but unfortunately if I pursued every possible story thread like this, I'd never end up making any forward progress ^^; .

No-One wrote:
Keep trying, she's happy to help you experiment

Yes, I noticed that. :P My issue is that that would probably be my favorite scene if it were possible for it to go all the way, but since it seems that it's not possible it's just a tease, which is... kind of disappointing.

Don't worry, Penny will show up again in the future. And she'll still be just as much Penny as she was in this scene, but you might be a little tougher :wink: .

No-One wrote:
Spoiler tags are still not working, but the four that are pred/prey scenes have been added to the list in the original post.

...Hmm... I think I'm missing the "eaten by Erika" scene in day 2. I think. Does anyone know what I need to do to see it?

It involves Mandy

Tomfoolery wrote:Also, noted that with the club choices, we don't know who's joining us in the Cooking club anymore. Emma bailed on us to go play Volleyball (are you avoiding us? )

I was a little curious if anyone would notice that change! I didn't like how Emma's club choice changed based on yours even though there's only one possible route where you briefly mention club selection to each other before that, and as much as I love her I decided we didn't really need the extra Emma time during club since you already see so much of her, so I shifted her to always pick volleyball.

Super57s wrote:when i meant i wanted to know the new scenes, id like to know the NAMES of the new preds or preys...keeping me in the dark is a bit naughty ^^; i can tell how many scenes were added, but i can't tell what ones are new! i cant feel certain unless i am told directly

Spoilers seem to be working again, so:
Spoiler: show
On day 1, you can eat Chandra now
On day 2, Olivia has an anal vore scene with her as pred, you can get swallowed by Professor Slate, and you can eat a girl named Penny

No-One wrote:Also, somehow this scenario is now always resulting in me running into Matilda in the hallway and getting anal vored. Previously I remember her only showing up if you went to both of the wrong classrooms, but now she's literally unavoidable. Note, this happens if I choose to wear the school uniform.

That's always been the case if you're wearing the uniform, you make yourself way too obvious of a target :P

No-One wrote:
Eboros wrote:ALERT SPOILER !!!

She's always done that.

\/\/\/
Tomfoolery wrote:But she can succeed now!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game