Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 (Updated 10/28/22)

Postby Innominatum » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:57 pm

After playing the last day again, something that would be nice is that, if Emma eats you and you escape, you have the choice to not snap at her/to forgive her. Either on the day itself or on then next day (when it's released) when things have 'cooled off'. After all, one of the first things she can explicitly say in the prologue is that she has been known to swallow people when drunk, so it would kinda make sense for the player character to be more understanding and go 'hey, it's fine, at least I got out, right' or something like that rather than getting pissed off and complaining that friends don't matter when she's shit-faced, and storming out.
Innominatum
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:48 am

Nowaru wrote:I don't know how to quote someone but I'm having trounle getting the prey scenes for everyone but Emma, Sunny and Cassidy.

I'm always hesitant to give direct instructions, but I'll offer some hints to get you on the right track!
Alice:
Spoiler: show
She comes after you in the morning on Saturday if she's pissed off about something you did Friday

Meghan:
She's at the pool on Saturday, which is a scene that requires a strong relationship with Sarah and Alesha

Cherry:
Cherry needs to be at the party for it to happen, you can discuss it with her on Friday

"Someone":
Tricky to get on purpose so I'll be more specific: you need to have low resilience and/or strength stats and not have a strong relationship with Emma or Sunny for this to be able to trigger. Happens at the end of the party depending on choices you make there.

Vivian:
You need Nadia's phone number to reach this scene

Jada:
Accept her dare during the truth or dare game. It doesn't happen directly in that scene but there's not much party left after that to investigate so I'm sure you can find her pretty easily

Kris:
Mina needs to be at the party

Leah:
This one is misleading, Mallory is who you need to anger to get it. It's actually easier to never meet Leah if you're specifically aiming for this scene

Super57s wrote:How do you activate the day 7 Cassidy vore scene where she eats you? Can't remember how to do it

You need a poor relationship with Alice

S4lv4d0r wrote:Will there ever be like, actual willing vore with the player? Not like the training with Emma or the day where Sunny eats you non fatally.
Maybe in one of the romance routes?

There won't ever be willing fatal vore in the setting, sorry ^^;

Raynebow wrote:It's been a blast being able to finally play this the whole way through. Characters are real charming and I really have to give props to the sheer variety of content and changes in paths. A whole lotta work dedicated to stuff that some if not most folks will never even encounter, yet can still follow their fancy the whole way through! Judging through the stuff I've went through so far, it's been a lot of fun and leaves ya eagerly waiting for more if only to watch yaself get obliterated by more gals.

With that variety though can come some issues! The sheer magnitude of working with the various paths can't be easy to deal with, especially as ya get deeper and deeper into the weeks! I hope a lot of stuff doesn't end up getting locked from the start, but with how it's gone so far, I doubt that'll be too much of an issue! Oh and following one of those comments from earlier, Kayla can also show up to the party as a GHOST from beyond the deep. Invite her to the party on either thursday or friday - forgetting which day it was in particular and then eat her before the party and if ya succeed then she'll still happen to show up to the party as if nothing ever occured. Kinda spooky, but it still does list er demise at the end of the day, so who knows. Still though, a whole lotta praise for ya project! Keep at it! I think friday might be my favorite day just outta the sheer possibility and potential ya have to do whatever ya want during it. Whether it's suckering in a bully with ya pals, or pushing ya limits. It's all really GOOD!

Glad ya liked it so much! And thanks for the report on that Kayla bug!

whitewendigo wrote:Speaking of, how do you find Mina again? I forgot.

Go to lunch alone on Monday

HunterFélix wrote:Hello

I liked the game even though my English is not very good. I use a translator to help me.

I like some girls very much. The lore is well written but I'd like to see how it happens outside the academy ?

Sorry if some sentences have mistakes, It's just the translator's fault ^^

I am glad you are liking the game! You get to see a little bit about what life outside the academy is like with Kayla on Saturday if you have enough hearts with her!

Innominatum wrote:After playing the last day again, something that would be nice is that, if Emma eats you and you escape, you have the choice to not snap at her/to forgive her. Either on the day itself or on then next day (when it's released) when things have 'cooled off'. After all, one of the first things she can explicitly say in the prologue is that she has been known to swallow people when drunk, so it would kinda make sense for the player character to be more understanding and go 'hey, it's fine, at least I got out, right' or something like that rather than getting pissed off and complaining that friends don't matter when she's shit-faced, and storming out.

The player character does cool off a bit on the walk back if you're good friends with her iirc, but I think it's fair for her to be pissed off in the moment. Emma still chose to get drunk despite knowing how she acts, and then ate you while you were trying to help her avoid that exact outcome by convincing her not to go through with the drinking contest. Considering it's already pretty rare to lose hearts with Emma, I'd rather not retroactively add the option for the player to just say "no, I don't want to" to one of the situations where it does happen :P
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby JYumeko » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:19 pm

I know you just finished day 7 but I'm so excited for day 8!!! All 7 days so far have been great, so I'm looking forward to day 8. I know they're minor characters but I love the scenes with Meghan, Jada and Kris, especially Jada. I like Jada's character. I hope we get more of her in the future but I know she's just a filler character. Also can't wait for the first fatal teacher scene, wonder what that's going to be like. Anyway keep up the good work, I really enjoy this game.
JYumeko
New to the forum

Postby viral31 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:28 pm

Really enjoyed day 7, losing early to alice and jada was preaty great (i really dig the variations where you run out of steam early) as was the selfie end to cassidys scene and im definitly hoping to see more of kris in the future.
I dont think there was a single scene I didnt enjoy. also I apreciate the effort going into the continuity. I will say though, I still dont quite understand the pred side of things. I usually crush my way to victory but that wasnt an option with kayla and it didnt matter what kind of stats I had, I was never sure what move was right and she always kicked my ass. one last thing, while I understand the "never willing for fatal" choice, is there a chance for a "give up" option for prey scenes?
You and your team are doing stellar work!
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Postby ParodyIsParody » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:24 am

Can someone tell me how to get Sunny to eat me during the party? I managed to get her to swallow me but I always escape in the next scene. Anyway to get digested in that scene?
ParodyIsParody
New to the forum

Postby Broms » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:17 pm

Hi! Just wanted to say that I love this game and ask if anyone's made any mods for it: I know the visal novel conversion had an Aftermath mod, so I'd be curious to know if there's something like that for the main game. Thanks!
Broms
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:46 pm

Broms wrote:Hi! Just wanted to say that I love this game and ask if anyone's made any mods for it: I know the visal novel conversion had an Aftermath mod, so I'd be curious to know if there's something like that for the main game. Thanks!

download/file.php?id=360741

Mysta made one for this version, though it's much tamer.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Simplespectator » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pm

So potential unfair and incredibly hard to answer question.

Who is your favorite character, either to write or just in general? Please feel free to ignore or delete this if I’m not supposed to ask.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:35 pm

JYumeko wrote:I know you just finished day 7 but I'm so excited for day 8!!! All 7 days so far have been great, so I'm looking forward to day 8. I know they're minor characters but I love the scenes with Meghan, Jada and Kris, especially Jada. I like Jada's character. I hope we get more of her in the future but I know she's just a filler character. Also can't wait for the first fatal teacher scene, wonder what that's going to be like. Anyway keep up the good work, I really enjoy this game.

Thank you! Jada will likely turn up again at some point since she never gets eaten at the party :)

viral31 wrote:Really enjoyed day 7, losing early to alice and jada was preaty great (i really dig the variations where you run out of steam early) as was the selfie end to cassidys scene and im definitly hoping to see more of kris in the future.
I dont think there was a single scene I didnt enjoy. also I apreciate the effort going into the continuity. I will say though, I still dont quite understand the pred side of things. I usually crush my way to victory but that wasnt an option with kayla and it didnt matter what kind of stats I had, I was never sure what move was right and she always kicked my ass. one last thing, while I understand the "never willing for fatal" choice, is there a chance for a "give up" option for prey scenes?
You and your team are doing stellar work!

Glad you enjoyed it! I don't blame you for being confused by the interactive pred scenes, the current system is a bit of a mess ^^; . The next update (coming in a month or two) will be focused on overhauling the gameplay and implementing a proper tutorial for interactive scenes! The improved pred/prey systems are already finished and available for testing in a demo build for patreon supporters, so progress is coming along well!

To give up in prey scenes, you can already choose to not do anything but rest and you'll eventually get digested, so I'm not sure there's a need for a dedicated button. Vivian's scene actually has unique messages for resting without struggling at all ;)

ParodyIsParody wrote:Can someone tell me how to get Sunny to eat me during the party? I managed to get her to swallow me but I always escape in the next scene. Anyway to get digested in that scene?

It is possible to get digested if you don't play along! You can't have a strong relationship with Emma though or she'll always release you regardless

Simplespectator wrote:So potential unfair and incredibly hard to answer question.

Who is your favorite character, either to write or just in general? Please feel free to ignore or delete this if I’m not supposed to ask.

It is unfair, I hate choosing favorites! Limiting it to just "favorite to write", I would probably say Sunny or Cherry! They both have very fun personalities to play with. I guess an honorable mention also has to go to Sam here, since I pretty consistently end up getting carried away and making her scenes longer/more complex than I originally meant to haha
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:07 pm

uh, so I think this is probably a bug, but it's on day 7, so spoilers,
if you eat Kayla before the party, she still shows up at the party.... Unless there's two characters by that name this should be impossible.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wyvern14 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:11 am

Hello! just out of question I downloaded the models but how exactly do I plug them in with the game? ^^;
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby HunterZ » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:24 am

Wyvern14 wrote:Hello! just out of question I downloaded the models but how exactly do I plug them in with the game? ^^;

What models? Don't know anything about this.
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tasty1 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:45 am

Wyvern14 wrote:Hello! just out of question I downloaded the models but how exactly do I plug them in with the game? ^^;

You can't I think. Those are only representations and are not used in game. They were used however, in the visual academy version that got shut down because of Unity guidelines.
Tasty1
New to the forum

Postby mouthadict » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:52 am

Thank you for all the work in here. This is an awesome story to play. I also enjoy a lot the character AI Miluina's academy. Awesome, like a dream come true ^^
mouthadict
New to the forum

Postby CinnamonMilk » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:36 pm

Hey, so I know this might be a bit late. But I went looking in the files and I can’t find the mods folder. And I really wanna play with the Kiskekae mod. Do you think you’d be able to send me a link to the download with all the mods?

What I see is just the gameplay html when I download it. Idk what I’m doing wrong
CinnamonMilk
New to the forum

Postby CinnamonMilk » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:45 pm

Never mind…. I just read comments. I didn’t know it got shut down. Damn that fucking sucks :/ welp nothing I can do about it
CinnamonMilk
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:18 am

Wasn't there another visual mod in development beside the Kisekae one?
Dongers
Participator

Postby AGenericPervert » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:09 am

I'm curious: is there anyone else that finds themselves liking more vore scenes than they're willing to keep saves right before them for ready replay?

I am, and it makes me yearn for some sort of [Replay the vore scenes you've qualified for along this given save] option.

Could someone who knows more about how the game's programmed comment as to how doable/how easy to implement if it actually is doable, to have something like that?
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Postby clone4000 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:21 am

AGenericPervert wrote:I'm curious: is there anyone else that finds themselves liking more vore scenes than they're willing to keep saves right before them for ready replay?

I am, and it makes me yearn for some sort of [Replay the vore scenes you've qualified for along this given save] option.

Could someone who knows more about how the game's programmed comment as to how doable/how easy to implement if it actually is doable, to have something like that?

You can open the game in twine and get to scenes that way but without the triggers and requirements you don't always get the version you want.
You can prod around in the code to add them but for me it takes a while.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordKentus » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:50 am

Really like the game, the world and character building are pretty top tier for the fetish. The setting is interesting and fun but the updates are painfully slow though but hopefully they chug along in a smoother fashion going forward so we aren't waiting a year for a singular day again.

I will knock on wood for that one right there
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game