Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby bb263 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:46 am

I definitely like the new system, makes the whole thing more immersive and interesting, and adds some new flavor to all the scenes as well. I would say the only thing that seems odd to me is that besides the new flavor text there is no other difference between resting on every turn and struggling on every turn. This made sense in the old system since you're options were struggle or panic, so the MC would be moving no matter what and the dialogue would be the same. But now if you rest every turn it means the MC won't struggle at all and yet the other characters will still act as if you're struggling with all your life.

This doesn't really play that big of a part in Sarah and Leila's scenes since their is mandatory scenes where the MC fights back and they don't comment much on the MC struggling back anyways, but it's pretty glaring in Sam's scene. If you rest every turn then Sam will comment on it every turn and says something along the lines of "At least put up some kind of fight!" and yet Anita will also still say "Wow you're amazing Sam! She's going crazy in there and you haven't even flinched!" and Sam will say "Ha, thanks! She's *urp* really giving it her all, but I don't think there's much left in her." no matter what.

It's not that big of a problem since I still enjoyed Sam's scene regardless, and for the most part I will almost always struggle in every fight anyways unless I really want to make sure I fail to get the scene. But this was just a little thing that stuck out to me and I felt like their may be a couple of other scenes that will have some conflicting dialogue about the MC fighting even if all you do is rest so I figured I'd point it out.
bb263
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:16 pm

I think the system you made is really good!
I do think though that it may be a fun idea to have a switch to show the numbers or not, just like in the demo. This could perhaps make the game optionally harder by not seeing the values, or you could make it easier by you seeing the exact values and being able to strategies ahead
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:51 am

Moxx wrote:On the demo:

Thank you for the detailed response, I've taken note of all your feedback! I'll note on your experience with Mandy that for her, it just happens to work out that taunting until she blows up at you, then doing nothing, is one of the most optimal strategies for dealing with her, so "extreme" ends up being very easy. Most other pred scenes that have been programmed since then you'd have to be very lucky to succeed with stamina that low, like Olivia who's basically impossible to keep down if you don't crush her every turn.

Moxx wrote:It's not clear whether the 'counter' choices are made against the current action of the pred, or the prior action. For example, if the resistance shoots up, does that mean that the action I just took was ineffective, or that the next action I take (if struggling) will be ineffective? Likewise on the pred side, I'm still not entirely sure about what sorts of effects my actions have. Also, not sure what effect the prey's frustration stat has. I thought that Taunt→Squeeze to raise frustration (thus encouraging more struggling) followed by increasing resistance to make the prey's struggles less effective and more tiring would be a reasonable tactic, but I'm not really sure it ever actually worked. Likewise, digestive juices rising seemed to be somewhat random, yet also what's necessary in order to break down prey.

Your action is always reactionary- so if the pred does something and resistance is raised, it affects the action you're about to take, not the one you just took. I tried to convey this by having the outcome of your action noted as soon as you take it, then having the pred's action be the last message you see before choosing your next action. However, i can see where there could be confusion with this since in most scenes the pred doesn't take an action before your first, and sometimes they don't take an action at all, so I'll take that into consideration.

When it comes to the pred scenes the same is true, the effectiveness of your actions depends on the last action your prey took. There's a notable difference between the types of scenes here though- in prey scenes, how successful your actions are is based on rng, with the pred's resistance effecting how the odds are weighted. In pred scenes on the other hand, how effective your actions are is entirely based on what action your prey just took, so for example massaging will always give better results when your prey is resting. The acid level rising is another feature that isn't based on rng- it always goes up every three turns.

Moxx wrote:Aside from that:

I don't have any control over how the saves are stored, sorry ^^; . Thanks for finding that typo! It was in a bit of code that almost never triggers, so I probably wouldn't have caught it for a long time on my own.

bb263 wrote:I definitely like the new system, makes the whole thing more immersive and interesting, and adds some new flavor to all the scenes as well. I would say the only thing that seems odd to me is that besides the new flavor text there is no other difference between resting on every turn and struggling on every turn. This made sense in the old system since you're options were struggle or panic, so the MC would be moving no matter what and the dialogue would be the same. But now if you rest every turn it means the MC won't struggle at all and yet the other characters will still act as if you're struggling with all your life.

Glad you're liking the changes! Thanks for bringing that up, it's definitely something I need to keep in mind when writing scenes. I believe that oddity in Sam's scene has actually already been corrected now that it's implemented in the actual game and you'll get an alternate message if you've barely hurt her, but I'll double check to be sure.

Moxx wrote:If the numbers were only in for debugging, and won't be in the final game, then I have no idea how I'll ever 'win' the contests, other than through sheer luck. A simple tutorial to explain what each of the actions is supposed to do might be a nice addition, so at least you have an idea of what you're aiming for with each one.

iepie122 wrote:I think the system you made is really good!
I do think though that it may be a fun idea to have a switch to show the numbers or not, just like in the demo. This could perhaps make the game optionally harder by not seeing the values, or you could make it easier by you seeing the exact values and being able to strategies ahead

The ability to toggle numbers on will still be available in the full game! Having it turned on will also show you some things outside of vore scenes, like the values of relationship and stat changes.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby chris9774 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:14 am

Got the demo of the new version and did some messing around, i tried it on the normal settings as i don't exactly want the game to seem unreasonably hard or whatever, So my review isn't entirely full, but for what i did mess with it was very nice. When i played the non demo version i would find myself reloading saves as i felt the random chance of someone escaping wasn't very interactive. Overall i do really like this and look forward to further developments, but i am curious about one thing. How long do you plan on making this out to be? If you don't have an exact answer to that its fine, and i wish you the best with development regardless.
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Love the variety in the game. Somehow I have not had an identical run, and I don't think I could do an identical run, lest I save scum, because of all of the ways things can go down.

Positives:
- Variety of paths
- Decent writing
- Good Characterization
- Excellent World Building

Negatives:
- Starting off with low stats and failing nearly every encounter

Suggestions:
- A backstory selector (we can choose our previous history, thus in turn giving us different starting stats)
- More dialogue options (I'd love to express my Machiavellian side some more. >:3)
- Pics? (I'm not familiar with html format so I don't know if it's possible/worth it.)
- Willing Prey options (Maybe not "Eat me", but something more playful or subtle. Yeah it would end a run early but... some of the girls deserve a good meal. ~3~)
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:00 am

chris9774 wrote: How long do you plan on making this out to be? If you don't have an exact answer to that its fine, and i wish you the best with development regardless.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the new system! Do you mean how long the game will be? My long term goal is for it to cover your first year at the school, with time jumps in between weeks, for a total of ~65 playable days

gorgonzoladealer wrote:Love the variety in the game. Somehow I have not had an identical run, and I don't think I could do an identical run, lest I save scum, because of all of the ways things can go down.

Positives:
- Variety of paths
- Decent writing
- Good Characterization
- Excellent World Building

Negatives:
- Starting off with low stats and failing nearly every encounter

Suggestions:
- A backstory selector (we can choose our previous history, thus in turn giving us different starting stats)
- More dialogue options (I'd love to express my Machiavellian side some more. >:3)
- Pics? (I'm not familiar with html format so I don't know if it's possible/worth it.)
- Willing Prey options (Maybe not "Eat me", but something more playful or subtle. Yeah it would end a run early but... some of the girls deserve a good meal. ~3~)

Glad you're enjoying the game! Your negative listed here will hopefully be addressed by the new vore system in the upcoming update! As for your suggestions:
- A backstory selector could be interesting, but I won't be implementing something like that because of the extra writing load it would create, sorry!
- When it comes to including pictures, my stance is that the writing stands well enough on its own that if I were to shift to a more visual novel style and include images I'd want them to be high quality and made specifically for the game, not edits/photomanips/character creator stuff like I've done for the character references. Since I'm not a very good artist and can't afford to hire someone, that means its safe to assume the game will stay as completely text. The only slight exception is that I may include the character references on the relationship overview page, but I'm still on the fence about that
- There will be some scenes in the future where you can be willing prey!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:42 am

Thats nice bro, But what i meant is when the next update will come out, haha. Cause its sorta hard waiting
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:34 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Glad you're enjoying the game! Your negative listed here will hopefully be addressed by the new vore system in the upcoming update! As for your suggestions:
- A backstory selector could be interesting, but I won't be implementing something like that because of the extra writing load it would create, sorry!
- When it comes to including pictures, my stance is that the writing stands well enough on its own that if I were to shift to a more visual novel style and include images I'd want them to be high quality and made specifically for the game, not edits/photomanips/character creator stuff like I've done for the character references. Since I'm not a very good artist and can't afford to hire someone, that means its safe to assume the game will stay as completely text. The only slight exception is that I may include the character references on the relationship overview page, but I'm still on the fence about that
- There will be some scenes in the future where you can be willing prey!

I can understand not wanting photo manips. But it's great to see willing prey is a possibility.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:47 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:- There will be some scenes in the future where you can be willing prey!

Yay! Looking forward to that.
No-One
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:24 am

Happy new year everyone! I'm happy to announce that after a long journey the recode is finally finished and ready to go, just in time for the start of the decade! Sorry to keep you waiting so long! There have been a lot of overhauls to how things work, all the old vore scenes and even some of the other content has gotten a fresh coat of paint, and 5 brand new scenes have been added, so check it out and enjoy!

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!qfBQzYoT!3L5S4Qwam_UwijsH5MiDVVWXEu6fM5AxGDSH21g4H28

Changelog:
  • The underlying code has been completely redone to transition to SugarCube
  • New stamina system- keep track of your energy throughout the day. Be careful not to overexert yourself! (Mostly used for vore scenes)
  • Brand new system for vore encounters. Much more in depth than before: use your stamina wisely to overpower your predator or keep your prey locked down. Pay close attention- your actions aren't the only thing affecting the struggle.
  • Added a clock to keep track of the time as you make your way through the day
  • Digestion has been overhauled. Digesting your prey is now entirely based on in-game time and not arbitrarily tied to scene transitions, taking an average of eight hours for a person your size.
  • A system for tracking stomach capacity has been implemented. You can now swallow new prey as long as you physically have room for them in your stomach, even if you haven't quite finished digesting someone else. Characters also have dynamic sizes, so short prey will take up less space in your stomach and digest faster, while tall and/or fat prey will take up more space and take longer for your stomach to handle.
  • Stat progression has been redone
  • Implemented a new and improved sidebar
  • Added a toggleable option to show exact numbers for vore "battles" and stats
  • Added toggleable option to go "on alert", which improves your odds of escaping a predator's attempt to swallow you at the cost of extra stamina whenever an attempt is made
  • (Note: Extra stamina can also be expended to improve your odds of swallowing prey by choosing the option tagged "(Aggressive)" when it comes up in a scene)
  • Added a new intro survey to start the game where you can slightly customize your character and choose a difficulty setting
  • Added easy mode: In easy mode, you have infinite stamina and will always succeed in swallowing your prey and escaping predators, if the option is available. Note: if you want to be swallowed, disabling the "On Alert" option will cause predators to always succeed in eating you instead.
  • Added hardcore more: Not actually harder, but saving is disabled and you have to restart the entire game, not just the day, if you're digested
  • Added two new scenes to Day 1
  • Added three new scenes to Day 2
  • Saves can now be exported to a file on your computer so that you can carry them forward to future versions of the game
  • The number of quick-Access save slots has been expanded from 5 to 10. (Note: Saving to your computer allows you to make as many saves as you want)

I'll be updating the main post and probably improving the changelog tomorrow/later today, but right now I'm extremely tired ^^; . Enjoy!

Oh, and here's a quote from my update post on patreon about future content:
"And finally, I'd like to give a bit of an update on where things are at/where we're going. As I've mentioned before, the recode ended up taking much longer than I anticipated and it was really starting to burn me out. As a result, I've actually pushed some of the features I originally wanted to implement alongside the recode to later updates. To keep you in the loop:
  • Audio: Way back when I first announced the recode, you may remember that one of the big things I promised it would make possible is the addition of sound effects for things like vore scenes, only for this to not be brought up again in any of the progress updates. Ultimately, I've decided to shelve this idea indefinitely. While I may eventually revisit this in the future, I felt that the time it would take to learn all of Twine's audio controls and find good quality sounds that I could use would be better spent elsewhere.
  • "Generic" Vore Messages: During the testing phase of the new vore system, I'd said that the default messages you get for various actions would all have ~2-3 different variants in the full release to keep things from getting repetitive. This didn't exactly happen, and several still only have a single message that will always be used if there isn't a scene specific one to replace it. It may not seem it, but these generic messages are actually one of the hardest things to write, so they were a casualty of my eagerness to move on to brand new content. It was always the plan to keep adding new messages over time, but I'll be making sure everything has at least two come the release of Day 3.
  • Relationship Overviews: The "Check Yourself" option from the original game is still out of commission in this release, and with it your ability to check your standing with the major characters. I plan on completely overhauling how that information is conveyed to you so that it's more detailed and useful, so I didn't feel it was worth the time to convert the old system that I was already planning to replace. Tentatively slated to be ready alongside the Day 3 update. PS: The "vore review" list is also temporarily gone, but it will return!
  • Weight Gain Messages: Currently, you no longer get any notification about weight gain, your only indication is in the appearance tab if you notice it going up. The plan was that you would get a message about weight and breast size increases at the end of the day (when you're getting ready for bed and looking in the bathroom mirror), but this didn't end up making it into the release. This feature will come alongside Day 3, and the framework of tracking what your size was at the start of the day is already implemented so even if you save in the middle of the day it should display properly once the update is out!
  • Sidebar Stuff: I plan on improving the formatting of the sidebar menus in the future and potentially adding more options/information to it. Notably, the stats menu doesn't actually work yet unless you have numbers toggled on.
  • Intro Survey: The new opening survey is complete as far as I had planned for this update, but just to keep you in the loop I'd like to note that I hope to expand on the options for you to customize in the future. Unfortunately, it's likely that any old saves will be locked into the default choice whenever something new is added in a later update.
...And that about covers it I think! If you have any questions on future content, feel free to ask!"
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.1 (Updated 1/2/20)

Postby Scorpi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:08 pm

I tested out the new eddition of the game. Nice change with the struggling system you put in. I did managed to stumble on a bug in testing thought. I got this message

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<replace>>.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///D:/Pspel/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.1.html:19331:13525
handler/<@file:///D:/Pspel/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.1.html:19333:2820
value/<@file:///D:/Pspel/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.1.html:19332:20203
t/<@file:///D:/Pspel/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.1.html:19329:499
dispatch@file:///D:/Pspel/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.1.html:59:42571
add/v.handle@file:///D:/Pspel/Saint%20Miluina's%20Vore%20Academy%20v0.2.1.html:59:40572

I got it after having escaped after beeing cought by Sam. Next day i was asked what clothes i wanted to go for.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moxx » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:48 am

Went through the basic intro with Emma, and after eating Mandy, my 'weight' (in the Appearance popup) was 10, with belly size 4. After a few more story steps, belly size dropped to 3, but weight increased to 105. It feels like there's an error there.

Breast size also increased from B/10 to C/15 at the same time. I'm not sure if that's too early or not.

Ah, and then the next story step, belly size drops to 2, while weight changes to 1011. So weight isn't a number, it's a track of weight going down?

Of course breast size increased to E/25 at the same time, which seems to be growing way quicker than it should.

And by the time Mandy was gone, the weight counter was 101111, and breast size was F/35. Is that normal?

On the Emma route, at the end of getting back to the dorm after eating Gabby, this message shows up with visible HTML markup:

<span style="color:red>Emma seems pretty upset with you.</span>

Breast size on Monday morning is I/75. No comment from either Emma or Mary on the increased breast size. Possibly normal from Emma, given events, but seems strange for Mary.

Missing the opening quotation mark:

Hey, no worries, it was kind of a stupid thing to do. I'll try to put a little more thought into who I eat in the future," you reply with a smile.

On the second day, after taking in Olivia, the display doesn't show any numbers other than Current Stamina, despite Numbers Mode being on.

When successfully digesting Olivia, the general message reads:

You are currently digesting Olivia and what remains of Gabby.

Despite Gabby being dealt with overnight.

Digesting Olivia gave this skill proficiency:

You feel more ready to handle future prey. (+1 Oral Proficiency)

Which doesn't seem quite right. Depends on what Oral Proficiency is used for.

Confident in your ability to keep your prey down, you just sit back and relax, letting her keep up her outburst unhindered. After a little while, the struggle slows and Olivia lets out a heavy exhale.

I don't think that's supposed to be 'Olivia'.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:57 am

I really like the new system so far as well, despite a few errors. Did anyone find all the new scenes already? I haven't found them all yet. Is there anyone with a list?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:27 am

Moxx wrote:Bugs

Ack, no, that's very wrong for weight gain! Managed to break that with the last addition apparently, and somehow didn't notice. Luckily a pretty simple fix- the intro survey selection was setting those variables as text instead of a number value and that screwed up everything. Just put out a quick hotfix that should fix that plus almost everything that's been reported so far. Rushed to get it fixed so I didn't investigate Olivia's minor quirkiness yet.

https://mega.nz/#!3HplgSIS!lVvJM3u3Ee0Gu0gNAU9m-hKUaYpaZPXshagxA_DMCZU (also updated in main post)

Thanks for reporting!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.2 (Updated 1/3/20)

Postby Eboros » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:16 am

sorry for the spoiler but for an unknow reason, it not work !!!

i have spoted à little error in your text !!!

during the part with Slate, when she swallows our character, we have the following text : "before you can say anything, you head is on your troat..."

i don't think this sort of thing is really possible !!!!!

also, when you let betty eat your roommate, Alice will always show herself with a full belly and your character will always say that this is her second meal, even if we eat Mandy or if Hannah is eaten by Sam. is it normal ?

also, i have a bug with the girl that eat you when you try to follow Sam and Anita. it's when you escape her (with the "easy mode"), you have an error message with the text, but this bug doesn't seem to break the game. it's the same with Alice when you piss her off for the second time.

and, finally, i have a error message when i have to choose between cloth at the start of the second day.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby Moxx » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:29 am

With version 0.2.2 —

After digesting Olivia, and after the encounter with Penny, I now get this as a skillup:
You feel like you're better equipped to escape from a predator in the future after this experience. (+1 Resilience)

Which is clearly not what should be there for those events.

Minor typos:
You continue chatting with her for a while, talking about your interests—she gets stuck rambling for a bit about how much she loves the color blue—and what you're hopes are for the school year.

you're → your
It's warm to the touch at this point as it churns away at it's meal.

it's meal → its meal
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomfoolery » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:26 am

Hot damn, the new additions are amazing. Loved watching Betty and Emma have some fun together, and Penny is just an absolute treat...until she decides she isn't. And it's makes everyone uncomfortable :-D
On the topic of bugs/minor spelling errors, i'll throw mine out there. Only tested on normal mode:
  • Escaping Olivia out the back door has the Zoey treat you like you're digesting her. The scene mentions you almost losing your own meal, and she refuses to eat you (2.2)
  • I got a whole lot of red one time escaping Olivia after her payback. Happened on the exiting scene. Two of them in the paragraph starting with "You cough and sit up, your whole body feeling sore from the ordeal". Missing the 'if' closing tag, and just after the 'else' child tag is complaining about being outside the 'if'. The final one is "Error: <<include>>: passage 'playerPreyEnd' does not exist" followed by Wrong Door-Recovery (2.1)
  • No closing <<Replace>> macro in Alex's scene after you eat her, she escapes, then eats you. Was at Acid Level 2 if that helps (2.1)
  • In Zoey's scene where she's telling you to run and tell peeps you're her prey, there's a comma in her name (eg Zoe,y) (2.2)
  • When in class after choosing to release Mandy, you wonder where she is. No fullstop is at the end of the paragraph (2.1)
  • Somewhere, i don't know where since i saw it at like 4am, there is a 't' masquerading as an 'f' in the word 'of'. The monster! (2.1)

Had lots of fun messing around with the new system, and I like how Hannah's scene had Sam subtly trying to help...probably. Custodian seemed like an unstoppable beast until i opened with giving my all. Helped a bunch if anyone wants to make poor decisions. Interesting look at how the Anal scenes work with Olivia's crawl in/out or brace choices. All take stamina, but Brace helps your odds if you have some extra in the tank to burn. Liked how happy she was when you crawl in yourself. Slate's scene was pretty cool at helping understand things. Teacher scene teaches, go figure :) . Extended stays are always fun, but I'm curious if any of those antacid pills have gone missing...

Overall, loving the new options the re-code brought. Most importantly, two new play routes! All praise the 'Alice Friend(?) Route' and more amusingly 'Confuse Everyone On How You Regard Them Route'. Currently includes Mandy and Alice. Poor things :lol:
Keep up the great work! Please?
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skullhammer123 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:49 pm

great work on the recode mate! now that its done how long do you think until updates from now on?
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Moxx » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:31 am

There's no way to restart, other than at the end of the day.

You have the option to talk to Gabby, but not eat her during the cookout. If so, you can transition to saving Emma from Betty. Breakfast the next morning has Pat show up instead of Gabby, though. Not sure if that means Gabby got eaten by someone else, but it seems like a lost opportunity for her to just disappear.

"Unless you want someone to go to breakfast with you, extra sleep isn't as important as friendship," she adds with a smile.

Should use a semicolon after "you". The comma changes the meaning of the sentence.
"Rach, you ever seen fod this blatant?"

fod → food
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:53 am

Checking in with more stuff to report!
  • Getting Olivia to high Strain (around 20?) leads to funky stuff with her Acid level when you reach the stomach. It usually starts at 1 for me, but in this instance it starts at 2 and drops to 1 after three turns. I'd guess the code sets it specifically to 1 after three turns? This also means you're chilling at AL 1 for six turns before reaching AL 2
  • Escaping Alice at the cookout at AL 3 result in this error:
    Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token '<<'
    <<set $wardrobeUniform to false><</if>>
  • Not sure if intentional, but even though you see Cassidy in the room in the above scene, you don't recognise her the next day
  • And me being a grammar nazi, escaping Leila AL 3 when she asks who you are. You shout '$Name bitch!' and without a comma, it implies the last name is bitch. My own opinion, but at one point it was your full name I think? Shouting the full name was cooler ^^;

THAT SAID! Hello Cassidy, nice to see you interacting with Alice in her scene! Funny how it's now really symmetrical to watching Betty eat Emma. You both end up taken back to their rooms almost gone. And poor Chandra, she has no luck. Just trying to make friends, but pairs that with poor judge in character. Is she just going to disappear if she escapes from you?
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game