Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2977

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.1 (Updated 10/17/20)

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:32 am

Zbeubyx wrote:This game just keeps getting better and better. There is just one thing I regret from when it first started and it’s the phone compatibility

What issues are you having on mobile? I've been able to play the game on android without issue at least. Admittedly, any phone compatibility issues are almost certainly due to Twine and not something I can actually fix ^^;

Well I have a iPhone, I assume this changes things and the most I can do is go download version 0.1.2 on google chrome since then it automatically starts playing the game on the browser, any later version takes too much space and requires me to use Mega’s App instead( strangely enough I don’t have that restriction on safari but it won’t launch the game either way, it registers it in my files instead)
I tried finding another way these past few days but I haven’t found one
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby RBRD » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:56 am

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Adding the ability to eat Mina during that encounter on Day 2 was actually a patron suggestion that won in the polls! I can't take credit for that one ^^;

But it was you who adapted and introduced it that way, right? So let's say it was 50/50 hahaha

In addition, your Patrons are people of culture, from what I see :D
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:56 am

Played the game a few times now, and I have to say, I am really loving the Sam and Cassidy bits. So far did the most scenes where PC eats Cassidy but I LOVE the dialog a ton. It's funny and enjoyable.

Playing a few times has also led me to believe that my pred status puts me somewhere between Sam and Zoey... Hopefully closer to Sam!
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

An Idea for the Game (You can ignore it if you like)

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:01 am

Love the update! Though some really minor ones, but it impacts the story a lot. I like how Day 4 is about the club activities that you chose in the beginning. You also manage to make new characters as well for the clubs. Really a fantastic job so far. I had one suggestion though, and it involves your friends. Now this might sound ridiculous and you could ignore this idea if you want I really don't mind but hear me out. Now it involves willing vore (AKA Getting eaten on purpose). Now I know having willing vore in this type of game wouldn't really make any sense considering the main objective for you is to survive and try not to get eaten but it really got me thinking. You have the Escapism Class on Day 3, you have getting eaten by Sunny and you have to stay alive until class was over on Day 4 AND you have the option to help out Mina to get better at escaping on Day 4. And since we have the friendship status and the regular status in the game this might work. What if you build a relationship with a character big enough (lets say up to 5-7 hearts) you can ask them to eat you so you can work on your escape and acid resistance status. You can start with Emma considering that you build a relationship faster than all of the other characters. This can also work the other way around if you like. You don't have to do it for every character that you can have friends with, just with certain types of characters. I think this could have unique interactions with you and the characters while also a way to improve your strength and acid resistance. Again this is an idea of mine that you can totally disregard with but I would love it if you gave me your thoughts about it. Overall great game and can't wait for more; Keep up the great work!!!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Re: An Idea for the Game (You can ignore it if you like)

Postby clone4000 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:28 am

LazyLegion95 wrote:snip

Imagine if this is how Emma takes care of you of you go too far and still ask for her help. She does say she's concerned.
What if after pushing all her wrong buttons she let's you practise a few times then "forgets" to take an acid suppressant or just goes all out.

Just realised I haven't said this yet but this is such a great game. I love the writing and options available.

Am I imagining things or did there used to be a scene on the first day where you could sneak off with a group and explore a gym or something? I think it had a Pred and prey scene but I can't seem to find or trigger it.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Re: An Idea for the Game (You can ignore it if you like)

Postby Borfus » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:15 am

clone4000 wrote:
LazyLegion95 wrote:snip

Am I imagining things or did there used to be a scene on the first day where you could sneak off with a group and explore a gym or something? I think it had a Pred and prey scene but I can't seem to find or trigger it.

If you mean the part I think you're talking about, you have to be on the tour without Emma, meaning you detoured before heading to orientation at the beginning, and can't be full meaning you haven't eaten Anita or Mandy. Then towards the end of the tour, Sarah and Alesha will ask if you want to bail with them into the locker room, giving you a chance to meet them and possibly get eaten by them, or to meet Leah and build up an early friendship with her before Tabletop Club on day 4.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGovernorVG » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:12 am

Day 1 is September 1st. Each day so far is just the day after the previous day
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:47 pm

Hey everyone, I have an important announcement!

As many of you are probably aware, updates for this game come at a rather slow pace. It's a very writing intensive project, and as the sole writer and developer there's only so much I can get done with the time I have to work on it. That said, I've been keen to keep things that way because I want the game to maintain a consistent tone and quality, not to mention that I have a strong vision for how things are going to play out as the game progresses. I'm hesitant to bring on any additional help both because having multiple authors could lead to inconsistent quality/writing style between different parts of the story, and because I don't want to relinquish any creative control over the project, but would feel bad just telling someone else to write my ideas. However, as interest in the game has grown, I've thought it over and decided that it's at least worth testing the waters of bringing on additional writing help rather than just assuming it won't work! So...

I'm now accepting applications for writers to work on the game! (Specifically writers, I'm not looking for assistance in any other aspects of the game at this time)

How it's going to work:
Essentially, I'll be commissioning specific scenes from you. If you apply and get accepted, I'll give you a simple outline for a scene, including but not limited to: the general idea of what the scene is, what possibilities lead into it, and what possible outcomes there should be. You'll also be provided with some documentation to assist with game factors like variables that may need to come into play and how to set up messages in vore encounters. This will include a blank template for whatever type of scene it is and a sample of one of the existing scenes from the game broken down into that template's format. While it would be helpful, you don't need to be familiar with Twine(sugarcube) or html, I will handle actually implementing it into the game.

I feel it's important to reiterate: you'll only be handling single scenes at a time that I've given you, you won't be coming up with your own or having any significant impact on the way the story plays out. Obviously you do have influence over how that scene plays out, I'm not going to be giving out ultra-strict outlines that go into exact details of what needs to happen as that would defeat the point, but I just want to make sure it's understood that I'll still be steering the story/deciding what happens.

For this initial test, I'll be giving those I accept an (oral) vore scene to work on, I have a few possible ones I'm willing to hand off for Day 5.

I will, of course, be paying you for the scenes! I haven't settled exactly on payment pricing, and it will probably vary since not all scenes are equally complex, but I'm currently estimating $60 for an average vore scene to give you an idea. This can be discussed more if you're accepted.

What to do if you're interested:
All you have to do is send me a pm expressing your interest and showing me a sample of your writing! You can also contact me on discord if you'd prefer (OsmiumOrchid#9585). Bear in mind that I'm specifically looking for people that can reasonably match my writing style so that there isn't a clear difference in-game. You absolutely do not have to write anything new specifically for this "application", but, if all of your existing work is significantly different than how the game is written but you feel like you could mimic its style it may be beneficial to write something short that's more of a match. And on a similar note, please don't take it personally if I turn you down: It doesn't necessarily mean I think your writing is bad or anything, I'm just very picky about consistency and might not feel like your style is a match. I honestly would probably turn down someone for being a significantly better writer than me because that would also likely make it obvious when they're the one writing the scene ^^; .

Another important note, I won't be accepting or turning anyone down until at least next Friday, November 20th, so don't panic if you message me and don't get a response! I want to give people some time to have seen this post and apply before making any decisions. Let me know if you have any questions about this whole process!

___
Bright wrote:Is there a set date the game starts on?
I assume it would be Summer/Autumn as that is the usual school year.

Will there be potential for a Halloween update?
Lots of fun to have with costumes, though there might be that situation where you accidentally eat your roommate because you don't recognize them.

Christmas has a good potential for mistletoes and misuse.

Yes, the game starts on September 1st as TheGovernorVG pointed out. Halloween will be included in week 2.

Zbeubyx wrote:Well I have a iPhone, I assume this changes things and the most I can do is go download version 0.1.2 on google chrome since then it automatically starts playing the game on the browser, any later version takes too much space and requires me to use Mega’s App instead( strangely enough I don’t have that restriction on safari but it won’t launch the game either way, it registers it in my files instead)
I tried finding another way these past few days but I haven’t found one

Someone on the game's discord server mentioned they use an app called "HTML Viewer" to play the game on their iphone! I unfortunately can't offer much help personally because I don't have one to test on ^^;

SimpleTastes wrote:Played the game a few times now, and I have to say, I am really loving the Sam and Cassidy bits. So far did the most scenes where PC eats Cassidy but I LOVE the dialog a ton. It's funny and enjoyable.

Playing a few times has also led me to believe that my pred status puts me somewhere between Sam and Zoey... Hopefully closer to Sam!

Glad you're enjoying the game!

LazyLegion95 wrote:Love the update! Though some really minor ones, but it...

I'm glad you liked it! There will potentially be scenes where you can practice escaping with your friends outside of class, there's already one such scene with Mina coming up in the next update!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby CastleCrashing » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:36 pm

I think you're a madman, personally. If I had any real experience writing vore, I'd do it for free. Although, since this is my first real time commenting on anything, much less this thread specifically, I feel the need to say you're doing some fantastic work here and I hope to see a lot more.
CastleCrashing
New to the forum

Postby NatureThings » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:01 am

Here a a lot of guides of how make Sam eat Emma, but i can't see any information about where i can found Hannah, how make Sam meet and eat her and how make Betty to eat me. I tried a lot of options but non of those happened. So can somebody help me with that?

And to the author of game - you're doing a fantastic job! I'm relly love those scenes of beening Pred or Prey, and how good role playing is. I can make several suggestions like accidentional digestion while sleeping or maybe saving somebody like then you save Mina by eating her, and in this time something will take your attention, so you'll remember about your prey too late, and making Bree digest you while bringing to party if you'll strugle to much. And i'm really excited to see, how my reletionships with Cherry, Emma, Alice and some other girls will go. So, good luck with it! I'm waiting for "Thursday update"!)
NatureThings
New to the forum

Postby Raiden556 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:53 am

NatureThings wrote:Here a a lot of guides of how make Sam eat Emma, but i can't see any information about where i can found Hannah, how make Sam meet and eat her and how make Betty to eat me. I tried a lot of options but non of those happened. So can somebody help me with that?

To get Sam to eat Hannah first you have to follow them to the pool at the very start of the game,You have eat and digest Anita yourself, promise to help Sam later, then you can just continue on with your day until you get the option to ditch the tour to meet up with Sam again and from there so long as you don't get eaten or escape after being eaten Sam will then eat Hannah
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby NatureThings » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:00 pm

To get Sam to eat Hannah first you have to follow them to the pool at the very start of the game,You have eat and digest Anita yourself, promise to help Sam later, then you can just continue on with your day until you get the option to ditch the tour to meet up with Sam again and from there so long as you don't get eaten or escape after being eaten Sam will then eat Hannah

Thanks for the help! But i've already found it by myself. And there is one note for your instructions - without crushing twice in a row Anita, a have no conversation about helping Sam to eat somebody. Without this Sam always just leave pool with me and we just split up after registration.
And, btw, i still have some problems with making Sam eat Emma. I've tried a lot of routes (that was mentioned in guides here too), and can't find a way to this.
NatureThings
New to the forum

Postby Raiden556 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:20 pm

NatureThings wrote:

Thanks for the help! But i've already found it by myself. And there is one note for your instructions - without crushing twice in a row Anita, a have no conversation about helping Sam to eat somebody. Without this Sam always just leave pool with me and we just split up after registration.
And, btw, i still have some problems with making Sam eat Emma. I've tried a lot of routes (that was mentioned in guides here too), and can't find a way to this.

Ah see I actually always do the crush thing so I've never realised it is needed. And for the getting Sam to eat Emma I've gotten some info from others, no specific days for this unfortunately sorry but here's what you gotta do
Step 1 be friends with both Sam and Emma
Step 2 is don't do the route where you get either yourself or Sam to eat cassidy.
Step 3 continue on past day one until you get to a lunch scene where Sam is sitting alone and then if done right you should have the option to introduce them and once that's done then DON'T side with either just head to class and the scene will then play out I believe.

Also I realised I never answered you're question about getting Betty to eat you.
To do that first meet up with Emma and then proceed to your meeting with Alice and taunt her that way you piss her off. Then continue on to the cookout and meet back up with Emma and intervene when Betty attempts to eat her this will piss Betty off. Then onto day 2 it's as simple as offering to walk Emma to her class and you should be jumped and then you'll get the Betty scene,id recommend not wearing the uniform or bringing you're schedule as that might trigger a different scene
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:15 pm

A Full tour scene would be very interesting. I support for the future.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:27 pm

CastleCrashing wrote:I think you're a madman, personally. If I had any real experience writing vore, I'd do it for free. Although, since this is my first real time commenting on anything, much less this thread specifically, I feel the need to say you're doing some fantastic work here and I hope to see a lot more.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:A Full tour scene would be very interesting. I support for the future.

There will be some in the future!

For anyone who applied to assit with writing: Thank you! I'm going through all the applications now and you should hear from me within a couple days! It's proven to be a bit harder to decide than I anticipated with the number of applicants, and I got set back a little by Eka's being down last night ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ExtraUser » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:59 am

Played through the update and loved it!

Of particular note to me was being able to save Mandy and Mina back-to-back, like a double shot of dopamine straight to the brain!

Mina may be the major character of the two, but the impact of the Mandy rescue was perhaps more impactful. Based solely on the fact that you let her go, she reaches out to the player, hoping for a savior!

One thing I like about the clubs is that it allows you to expand your interactions (ie in the case of tabletop I can build a friendship with Leah without having to sacrifice time that would go to Emma and Mina.
ExtraUser
New to the forum

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am

Speaking of Mandy, I finally decided to do a run where I try to trigger as many of her scenes as possible. Though after trying a couple times, does she have any scenes past day 2? Or more then one scene on day 2?
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlackWillow73 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:07 pm

cant wait for day 5
one disaster bisexual ready for a meal
BlackWillow73
New to the forum

Postby goodmeal69 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:34 am

How do I get eaten by Alesha? I mean, I know what to do , but everytime I get to the part where she's supposed to eat me Mallory shows up instead. Is there something else I need to do?
goodmeal69
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:52 pm

ExtraUser wrote:Played through the update and loved it!

Of particular note to me was being able to save Mandy and Mina back-to-back, like a double shot of dopamine straight to the brain!

Mina may be the major character of the two, but the impact of the Mandy rescue was perhaps more impactful. Based solely on the fact that you let her go, she reaches out to the player, hoping for a savior!

One thing I like about the clubs is that it allows you to expand your interactions (ie in the case of tabletop I can build a friendship with Leah without having to sacrifice time that would go to Emma and Mina.

Glad you enjoyed it! And thank you for the more detailed feedback on what you liked, it's very useful to have :)

SimpleTastes wrote:Speaking of Mandy, I finally decided to do a run where I try to trigger as many of her scenes as possible. Though after trying a couple times, does she have any scenes past day 2? Or more then one scene on day 2?

There is another possible scene later in Day 2 after you rescue her, but nothing after that yet.

goodmeal69 wrote:How do I get eaten by Alesha? I mean, I know what to do , but everytime I get to the part where she's supposed to eat me Mallory shows up instead. Is there something else I need to do?

I don't think you're working with the right information if Mallory is interrupting you, she doesn't appear at all in the timeslot where Alesha eating you can be triggered ^^; It happens after Lunch on Day 3 if you have everything set up
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game