Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Turns out you can't remove a poll completely, so: Red or Blue?

Red
356
27%
Blue
409
32%
What
530
41%
 
Total votes : 1295

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby SimpleTastes » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:07 am

So something I found interesting ( And maybe it's me messing something up or something ) But when playing through again preparing for the next update I met up with Emma on the first day, ate mandy, and unlike other playthroughs I didn't get the option to let Mandy out while with Emma which I found pretty interesting despite Emma's reservations on eating people. Thought it was funny. Or maybe it's something I did that prevented the option? Who knows. But I thought it an interesting note.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Jack » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:31 am

Can we get the two guides linked in the first post? Otherwise they might get lost quickly as this topic moves on and grows further.
Tranquility breeds strength.
User avatar
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Germany

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby MissedIt » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:59 pm

Just found out this exists- and i have to say, it's probably one of my favorite vore games out there :D
MissedIt
---
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby MomoDaMouse » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:46 am

So, I'm a little worried. This game is a huge favorite of mine, and if I wasn't a college student struggling with monetary issues and potential homelessness, I would donate some money your way.
Because of that though, I'm worried... This game hasn't seen an update in 5 months. Now, I know jack shit about coding, your personal life, or your real interest in the project. However, please reach out if you want some help from me. I'm an amateur writer (Haven't written a book yet) and have been in and out of rp's involving vore for the past year. I wouldn't mind a chance to stretch my fingers a smidge and get into the nitty-gritty of the game.

Tldr: This is the first game I look at when I visit Eka's for updates. If you need help writing dialogue, hit me up please. I really don't want this game to stall or not be completed. Also, if that isn't a concern, any idea when the next update might be? (I'm sure this get's asked too often for your liking. It's just the last time I asked the time frame was around the start of 2021, and it's almost April)
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby lypo » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:54 am

MomoDaMouse wrote:So, I'm a little worried. This game is a huge favorite of mine, and if I wasn't a college student struggling with monetary issues and potential homelessness, I would donate some money your way.
Because of that though, I'm worried... This game hasn't seen an update in 5 months. Now, I know jack shit about coding, your personal life, or your real interest in the project. However, please reach out if you want some help from me. I'm an amateur writer (Haven't written a book yet) and have been in and out of rp's involving vore for the past year. I wouldn't mind a chance to stretch my fingers a smidge and get into the nitty-gritty of the game.

Tldr: This is the first game I look at when I visit Eka's for updates. If you need help writing dialogue, hit me up please. I really don't want this game to stall or not be completed. Also, if that isn't a concern, any idea when the next update might be? (I'm sure this get's asked too often for your liking. It's just the last time I asked the time frame was around the start of 2021, and it's almost April)

New builds and post are updated on patreon all the time. It just takes a while for the free version to get an update.
lypo
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby MissedIt » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:43 pm

And about a page back, I think the creator mentioned an update by the end of March/early April
MissedIt
---
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:08 am

SimpleTastes wrote:So something I found interesting ( And maybe it's me messing something up or something ) But when playing through again preparing for the next update I met up with Emma on the first day, ate mandy, and unlike other playthroughs I didn't get the option to let Mandy out while with Emma which I found pretty interesting despite Emma's reservations on eating people. Thought it was funny. Or maybe it's something I did that prevented the option? Who knows. But I thought it an interesting note.

It is Emma's presence that stops you from willingly releasing Mandy, which is kind of ironic! But it's just that having her there makes you not pay much attention to Mandy so you don't get guilt tripped, she isn't actively stopping you or anything ^^;

Jack wrote:Can we get the two guides linked in the first post? Otherwise they might get lost quickly as this topic moves on and grows further.

Sure, I'll add them when I edit the main post with the next update!

MissedIt wrote:Just found out this exists- and i have to say, it's probably one of my favorite vore games out there :D

Glad you liked it!

MomoDaMouse wrote:So, I'm a little worried. This game is a huge favorite of mine, and if I wasn't a college student struggling with monetary issues and potential homelessness, I would donate some money your way.
Because of that though, I'm worried... This game hasn't seen an update in 5 months. Now, I know jack shit about coding, your personal life, or your real interest in the project. However, please reach out if you want some help from me. I'm an amateur writer (Haven't written a book yet) and have been in and out of rp's involving vore for the past year. I wouldn't mind a chance to stretch my fingers a smidge and get into the nitty-gritty of the game.

Tldr: This is the first game I look at when I visit Eka's for updates. If you need help writing dialogue, hit me up please. I really don't want this game to stall or not be completed. Also, if that isn't a concern, any idea when the next update might be? (I'm sure this get's asked too often for your liking. It's just the last time I asked the time frame was around the start of 2021, and it's almost April)

The game is still being worked on, as another user mentioned I'm still putting out dev builds on the patreon every other week! The next update should be ready by the end of April, though there's one scene in particular I've been pushing off that might extend things ^^; . I'm glad you enjoy the game so much, and I appreciate the offer to assist but I've actually already got a couple writers helping me with the upcoming update!

This update has definitely taken longer than usual, it's been kind of a troubled development period. There's been more than one delay due to medical reasons, one serious enough that I had to stop work entirely for a couple weeks, then an entirely separate issue striking just when I'd gotten back in the groove of things that slowed progress down. This is also the first update where I'm trying out bringing on additional writers, and while I definitely think it's going to be a big help going forward and save a lot of time in the long run, in terms of this update the process of going through writing applicants and making all the documentation they need arguably took longer than it would have for me to write the scenes I handed off ^^; . But, I can assure you work is still ongoing, and I'm still very passionate about the game!

Barring similar issues or circumstances out of my control, there shouldn't be this long between updates again :)
User avatar
OsmiumOrchid
Participator
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby SimpleTastes » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:05 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
SimpleTastes wrote:So something I found interesting ( And maybe it's me messing something up or something ) But when playing through again preparing for the next update I met up with Emma on the first day, ate mandy, and unlike other playthroughs I didn't get the option to let Mandy out while with Emma which I found pretty interesting despite Emma's reservations on eating people. Thought it was funny. Or maybe it's something I did that prevented the option? Who knows. But I thought it an interesting note.

It is Emma's presence that stops you from willingly releasing Mandy, which is kind of ironic! But it's just that having her there makes you not pay much attention to Mandy so you don't get guilt tripped, she isn't actively stopping you or anything ^^;




Oof, Poor Mandy and poor all the other NPCs that are pretty doomed. And yes, it's totally ironic and I find that funny. I'm excited for more news on the next update though!!

Going back to NPCs Leah is great. Playing any pred run with some focus on Leah is great because beanbag belly. That's all. She's great and I look forward to more scenes with her.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Notallisasitappears » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Just found this and got to say I love some of the characters! Would definitely like to see more with Sunny maybe something a little more intimate or non-fatal if following the flirt line from the first encounter. Thank you any your co-devs for the lovely game ^_^
Finally got a replacement for the laptop. I am sorry for the absence
User avatar
Notallisasitappears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Samuga » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Does anyone know how to get to the unbirth part on day 3? I just cant seem to find the route needed to get to that part ^^;
Samuga
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Gibberish » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:44 pm

Samuga, Nadia unbirths you. She only does it if you have D cups and are skinny. You take her up on her offer to get you out of the party. Then you have to pleasure her to the point that she involuntarily unbirths you. Though I cant remember what choices it takes in bed to do so. Hope this helps.
User avatar
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:23 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Keylimes » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:27 pm

So good to hear that an update is coming soon! I seriously need me some more MVA! :D :-D Fingers crossed we get to see Nadia on Thursday ^^;
User avatar
Keylimes
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:18 pm

Gibberish wrote:Samuga, Nadia unbirths you. She only does it if you have D cups and are skinny. You take her up on her offer to get you out of the party. Then you have to pleasure her to the point that she involuntarily unbirths you. Though I cant remember what choices it takes in bed to do so. Hope this helps.


Average body shape works too! also you gotta take the lead and focus on her clit
User avatar
UBFanDrake
Participator
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby MomoDaMouse » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:58 am

I'm incredibly happy you guys are still working on developement! I don't pay often for online services, more because I consider it a waste of money mostly, but honestly this game is so amazing it makes me want to donate money to help!
Nonetheless, I'm stoked for the next update, and I can't wait until even more sadistic preds try to nom me~

Best of luck, sorry to hear about the medical issues you all had to go through! I figured it was either something along that, you were making a game update of replacing Eka's, or you were done with the project and hadn't announced it yet.
Once more, so glad to hear the update will be out relatively soon~<3

Keep up the godlike writing and updates!
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Gibberish » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:50 pm

Anyone a patreon member and knows what the update will entail? Also if possible could we geta specific date so we can get hyped? Cause I am stoked about the update and all my dreams about completing the week. Maybe there will be an unbirth scene where you unbirth Mina during practice? That would be great!
User avatar
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:23 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Xentinova » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:44 pm

Can't wait for the update
Xentinova
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Zbeubyx » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Gibberish wrote:Anyone a patreon member and knows what the update will entail? Also if possible could we geta specific date so we can get hyped? Cause I am stoked about the update and all my dreams about completing the week. Maybe there will be an unbirth scene where you unbirth Mina during practice? That would be great!


Well osmiumorchid did say to expect the new upload for end of April, if they didn't have any life problem and what not its around a week away from now, granted I don't know them at all so don't hold your breath at what I say, just what I think.

And yeah a unbirth scene with Mina would honestly one amazing addition, would make even more sense after being unbirthed nadia ourselves.
Zbeubyx
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Gibberish » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:52 pm

Not in Slates class but after you offer to help her practice. Since there is danger to her in your stomach without the antacid you could offer to take her in a less dangerous way. Keeping in mind I don't think you could save Mina and be unbirthed by Nadia. Though I may be mistaken. Additionally that you keep Mina inside you except for meals and hygiene related stuff so that she could "practice" more often. As well as not having to worry about being eaten by other classmen as much. This would allow for interesting scenarios with swallowing prey while pregnant. Which would be fun to hear Mina and her reactions to the other occupants struggles and offer her valuable lessons on how to escape. Based off of the prey you ate and what they tried and if they succeed. Honestly it would be enormous potential wasted in my opinion especially since the synergy between you and Mina in that route sets the "table" for this type of scenario amazingly. Though I could totally understand if Osmiumorchid doesn't want to go that direction with it since it might offer a lot more work. Which would be kind of bad with the ballooning work load that this project is.
User avatar
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:23 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Zbeubyx » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:50 am

Gibberish wrote:Not in Slates class but after you offer to help her practice. Since there is danger to her in your stomach without the antacid you could offer to take her in a less dangerous way. Keeping in mind I don't think you could save Mina and be unbirthed by Nadia. Though I may be mistaken. Additionally that you keep Mina inside you except for meals and hygiene related stuff so that she could "practice" more often. As well as not having to worry about being eaten by other classmen as much. This would allow for interesting scenarios with swallowing prey while pregnant. Which would be fun to hear Mina and her reactions to the other occupants struggles and offer her valuable lessons on how to escape. Based off of the prey you ate and what they tried and if they succeed. Honestly it would be enormous potential wasted in my opinion especially since the synergy between you and Mina in that route sets the "table" for this type of scenario amazingly. Though I could totally understand if Osmiumorchid doesn't want to go that direction with it since it might offer a lot more work. Which would be kind of bad with the ballooning work load that this project is.


Yes I was referring to the help we offer her on day 4 (which will take place in day 5 if I'm not mistaken), and wow I didn't think that far that's honestly a cool idea
Zbeubyx
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby pencilfud » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:50 pm

This game is so good! I’ve been playing it for weeks now and I’m so excited for the next update! I would love to see the game have more things to do once you finish the story though. I think after you reach the end if you had a replayable feature where you could go out and eat, go to the gym, or get eaten in random encounters it would give the game sooo much content while we wait for updates to the main story. For example, after then end of day 4, the next morning you can choose to go to an area already in the story. In that area are different difficulties of students you can encounter. You can keep eating lower level students like freshmen in the easier areas and then move on to a harder area with upperclassmen. Going to the gym and eating would give the stat system this game already has so much more use as it would become important to the game. There doesn’t need to be much story for each encounter and all the encounters would just be randomly generated and don’t need to be much different or relating to the main story. Just something I think would be cool in the game. Also congrats on 1000 post on this forum!
pencilfud
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 3rasvok, AngelofHell64, Ashaman, austinaustin, Bing [Bot], cucapico, danmatt, Dova99, drm, gamer210, Google [Bot], hahalol, hijackyou, iamjohndoewitt, kkb, NocturneWolf, Rocksoul, Ryuu27, SansFortTale, Scribble, spirel5, swadish, voraciouser92, Yandex [Bot], Younger99