Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2977

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.0

Postby theprinceh » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:57 pm

EmmaV2 wrote:I agree with Bright, I'm at a loss for finding Hannah.

Eat someone and then agree to team up with someone.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hiddendream » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:07 pm

This is some great work for a first release, and I'd love to see more of it. Almost all of the characters are interesting and pretty well written... even the two that pretty much never survive the first couple of scenes have some characterization which is definitely a plus.

The writing's great and I've backtracked through to find pretty much every scene at this point, I haven't managed to get Alice to eat me yet admittedly (though she has attacked me, someone else always jumped in... i"ll find the right combination eventually) The Sarah and Alesha scene in the locker room is my favorite though, it did take a few tries to see it entirely, Sarah's surprisingly easy to escape from, or I got very lucky (or unlucky I suppose) on the RNG, hopefully we'll see some more content with them.

Both of the PC as pred scenes are nice, I especially liked the mandy w/Emma scene but all of them are fun.
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:10 pm

I am looking forward to the club activities.
Especially the table top ones.
I wonder if we'll get an overzealous GM who takes you through the Voracious Dungeons of Doom, or perhaps an argument with a partymember over a magic +1 sword gets out of hand.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby suprano » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:26 pm

EmmaV2 wrote:I agree with Bright, I'm at a loss for finding Hannah.

Found her but I wonder if there is another scene
is there a scene where Emma is pred?
suprano
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:35 am

VikingKiwi wrote:This is really showing some strong potential and I love the writing! I adore everything to do with Sam, but the one I'm truly waiting to see more of has to be Leah. I'm so sad that I missed her out on my first run just because I decided against wandering off during the tour. After going through every route interaction that I care to explore, I've listed down what I consider to be my "canon" route for day one and it's basically what I did on my first run with the exception of wandering off just so that I can meet the best girl early on. I'm also excited for the Tabletop Club, it sounds like there might be some fun times to be had there~

Haha Leah seems to be a fan favorite! I definitely have fun plans for tabletop club, probably the part of the game I'm looking forward to writing the most. You'll be happy when you find out who the other members are ;)

SalVados wrote:Somehow I want to both protect Mandy and eat her. But weirdly enough mostly protect her. She doesn't even have much of a role yet, but my personal "canon" is already to let her go and also protect her from preds.

All in all, as others here have said: Well written, surprisingly expansive for a very early release and nicely paced. The only suggestion I could make would be willing prey scenes, but as you already said you're looking into those I'll instead sit back and only mention that I dug out my account after not really using it ever just to say how much I like this one and can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Glad you liked the game so much! I hope you meant Mina from lunch, because if you're talking about Mandy this is where I awkwardly point out that she's not included in the relationship overview at the end of the day. You can draw your own conclusions from that

Hiddendream wrote:The Sarah and Alesha scene in the locker room is my favorite though, it did take a few tries to see it entirely, Sarah's surprisingly easy to escape from, or I got very lucky (or unlucky I suppose) on the RNG, hopefully we'll see some more content with them.

You were very lucky(well, unlucky) evidently! Sarah should be one of the harder preds to escape from, she gets a bonus on her attempt to swallow you because Alesha is with her and your first struggle is weakened because of the position they're in.

suprano wrote:Found her but I wonder if there is another scene
is there a scene where Emma is pred?

The part with her and Sam during the tour is the only one where you can get eaten by her, but she does actually appear twice! I think it's only acknowledged that it's Hannah in one possible ending of the scene, but if you're paying attention she is (potentially) there later in the day. As for Emma, there are currently no scenes with her as the predator or prey.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:38 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote: if you're talking about Mandy this is where I awkwardly point out that she's not included in the relationship overview at the end of the day. You can draw your own conclusions from that

She's not mean to survive then? Shame. I was looking forward to eventually getting bodied by her.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby SalVados » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:50 am

I did mean Mandy, and I did notice. Which makes me a bit sad, but there are still plenty of fun characters, and Sam is best girl. Still, on this first day Mandy gets econd place. Especially for how she reacts when you first try to eat her and then say doing just that is horrible.
When you get the scene where she begs you to let her out I find myself actually doing that, even.
SalVados
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Mandy was indeed intended to not really survive much past the intro, but it is possible for her to make it to the end of the first day and plans can change, so maybe we'll see at least a little bit more of her ;)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:24 pm

It can be fun engineering circumstances to favor the continuation of a character.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Okzero » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:09 pm

I currently love it and how much freedom you get in it. Can't wait for even more. And was wondering if you had any idea when an update may occur
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:39 pm

Loving this story so far! Only things I'd say it's missing are:

1. A Post Vore Scat/Disposal option - Not required obviously but real nice to have and something I'd personally really love to see

2. A Saving System - I'd say at minimum you'd want to have the opportunity to save at the end of each day, anything less frequent than that with the amount of randomness in successfully eating/being eaten would be pretty infuriating.

3. A "give up" or "Forced Fail" option when being eaten - This one I'm not too sure about since it'd probably have to have a big impact on each scene and may not be worth doing for that reason. A saving system that allows saving at any time would also pretty much entirely remove the need for this.

Other than that though, I can't wait to see more! This is looking really promising.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:19 pm

A very interesting (and massive) first release. It's not featured in the tags list, but I guess it doesn't hurt asking (there's no blacklist either after all): did you consider to implement some cooking vore options using the cooking club?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 pm

What I like about how this game is built is that characters have their set of actions that happens even if you're not present.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 am

Okzero wrote:I currently love it and how much freedom you get in it. Can't wait for even more. And was wondering if you had any idea when an update may occur

It'll be a while before an update with substantial content, at least a month most likely more. I'm planning on releasing entire days at a time rather than smaller updates with incomplete paths, and I mentioned in an earlier comment how long it took to finish this first one.

There will be a minor technical update out pretty soon though, with the save system and ability to willingly let a prey scene play out, plus a first pass at trying to weed out all the awkward extra line breaks scattered about.

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Loving this story so far! Only things I'd say it's missing are:

1. A Post Vore Scat/Disposal option - Not required obviously but real nice to have and something I'd personally really love to see

2. A Saving System - I'd say at minimum you'd want to have the opportunity to save at the end of each day, anything less frequent than that with the amount of randomness in successfully eating/being eaten would be pretty infuriating.

3. A "give up" or "Forced Fail" option when being eaten - This one I'm not too sure about since it'd probably have to have a big impact on each scene and may not be worth doing for that reason. A saving system that allows saving at any time would also pretty much entirely remove the need for this.

Other than that though, I can't wait to see more! This is looking really promising.

Unfortunately for those into it, scat/disposal is going to be a definite no. There might be scenes that allude to it more, but implied disposal is the furthest my interest goes into that sort of thing so there definitely won't be any direct scenes. Your other two points are already on their way to being implemented though!

NemoUlysses wrote:A very interesting (and massive) first release. It's not featured in the tags list, but I guess it doesn't hurt asking (there's no blacklist either after all): did you consider to implement some cooking vore options using the cooking club?

Probably not! Whether or not that's a hard no depends on how you define cooking vore- actual full on cooking someone definitely won't happen, but I'd say something like having a person be seasoned/served like a meal isn't 100% out of the question.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:42 pm

doed it have any form of willing vore and pleasure for the prey ?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hiddendream » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Not at present no, though I'm pretty sure Emma's getting set up as a willing vore route maybe? Some of her dialog in her route, (especially if you eat Mandy and get confronted about it during lunch, the possible conversation in your room afterward) seems very likely to point that way. All of the scenes so far are unwilling vore, with all of the usual consequences of being digested. (admittedly my favorite kind of vore)
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

Postby superdeathsnake » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:06 pm

Game looks great, but if have 2 quick questions.
Is the game going to be in CYOA form for the entire length, similar to games like Kobold's Adventure, or is it going to be more freeform after the first day, in a way similar to games like Degrees of Lewdity or Corruption of Champions?

If the latter, have you considered looking into Twine/Sugarcube? I think that it would be an excellent engine for the game I think you're trying to make.
That's my two cents, so far this game looks great. I'm definitely going to be keeping track of this game.

Here's the link if you're interested in Sugarcube:
http://www.motoslave.net/sugarcube/2/
superdeathsnake
New to the forum

Postby LoroB » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:31 pm

^ This game is made in twine javascript :gulp: What actually takes time is writing the actual dialogues and alternate paths and alternate of alternate on every possible choice >_> >_> :? Well i'll be happy to wait for it :D (This category needs more games latly watched tensei shitara slime datta ken i wish something similar existed with F same size vore or even giantess mix pred/pray ) [sometimes creativity is fun :^) if you mess with time or magic settings or keep it slice of life] Wonder what new we'll see took me like 1000 repeats to get every option :roll:

ps: Btw made this account hyped for this game :roll: 8) :-D :gulp:
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:53 pm

superdeathsnake wrote:Game looks great, but if have 2 quick questions.
Is the game going to be in CYOA form for the entire length, similar to games like Kobold's Adventure, or is it going to be more freeform after the first day, in a way similar to games like Degrees of Lewdity or Corruption of Champions?

If the latter, have you considered looking into Twine/Sugarcube? I think that it would be an excellent engine for the game I think you're trying to make.
That's my two cents, so far this game looks great. I'm definitely going to be keeping track of this game.

Here's the link if you're interested in Sugarcube:
http://www.motoslave.net/sugarcube/2/

As LoroB said the game is indeed already made in Twine, though I'm using Harlowe and not Sugarcube. This rest of the game is going to be in the same style as this first day, if that answers your question. I'm actually not familiar with the games you listed though, what do you mean by more 'freeform'?
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:42 am

I'm working on a small update that should be ready by Wednesday with changes based on the feedback from the thread- Saving*, "Panic" option to let prey scenes play out, and more clarity on when a stat is being checked. I mostly just need to go through and make sure I didn't break anything. (*I settled on letting you save only at the end of a day so for the time being it'll be literally useless, but the system is all set up for the future)

But I do have a surprise for today! I was made aware of the program Kisekae by someone who was having trouble remembering character names without a face to connect them to and was hoping to have pictures added to the game. While I don't intend to put them in the game itself, I'm easily addicted to character creators so I went through and made all of the (freshmen) students in the game so far! So if you'd like to have a visual reference for the characters, or just want to see "official" designs for them, check out the spoiler below!
Sam Gang

Tour Gang(+Betty cause she didn't fit anywhere else)

Locker Gang

Lunch Gang

*Official is in quotes because these aren't all 100% accurate, as is the price of working with preset parts. Clothing in particular is a bit off on a lot of them
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game