Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2985

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.2

Postby Super57s » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:33 am

i just wanna ask. is there any possibility you might add disposal scenes or maybe longer digestion? Like, more crueler characters that make you struggle longer just cause they want you too? Also, struggling free of the Custodian is very difficult, but quite challenging. And so far, i am loving this game! its just so good and amazing. and i love the little detail you add in with each of the characters as well, its just fantastic!

other then that, keep up the great work! because i certainly do see something great being made here! :)
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:02 pm

What software did you use to make this as I would like to use it for some games I have planned
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hiddendream » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:12 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:What software did you use to make this as I would like to use it for some games I have planned

The game is made in Twine, which is available for free use https://twinery.org/ here, at their website.
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Super57s wrote:i just wanna ask. is there any possibility you might add disposal scenes or maybe longer digestion? Like, more crueler characters that make you struggle longer just cause they want you too? Also, struggling free of the Custodian is very difficult, but quite challenging. And so far, i am loving this game! its just so good and amazing. and i love the little detail you add in with each of the characters as well, its just fantastic!

other then that, keep up the great work! because i certainly do see something great being made here! :)

There definitely won't be any disposal, but there may be scenes where digestion takes longer in the future. It wasn't originally planned but I've been toying with the idea of making it possible to increase the number of failed struggles you can survive as your skills improve, as that makes sense as a counterpart for strong preds being able to keep their prey down for more than one success.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Just wanted to ask but is it possible for the characters to be make it have a penis. I kinda like cock vore
Persona59523
Participator

Postby RumiBelly » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Just wanted to ask but is it possible for the characters to be make it have a penis. I kinda like cock vore

Directly from the patreon page under scene suggestion guidelines
    The only methods of vore that will be accepted are: Oral, Anal, and Unbirth. Anything else is not possible within the game universe and will be rejected.
    No scat or gore
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:22 pm

radiogenicvore wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:Just wanted to ask but is it possible for the characters to be make it have a penis. I kinda like cock vore

Directly from the patreon page under scene suggestion guidelines
    The only methods of vore that will be accepted are: Oral, Anal, and Unbirth. Anything else is not possible within the game universe and will be rejected.
    No scat or gore

thanks, didn't know what the limit is.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby No-One » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:29 am

It just occurred to me to check out the first post again, and I found the list of vore scenes. "Eat Mandy 2" is listed there after "Eat Mandy." I must have missed this... probably because I always either eat Mandy or am still full of Anita and Alice eats her. What must I do to get this scene?
No-One
Participator

Postby LoroB » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:26 am

No-One wrote:It just occurred to me to check out the first post again, and I found the list of vore scenes. "Eat Mandy 2" is listed there after "Eat Mandy." I must have missed this... probably because I always either eat Mandy or am still full of Anita and Alice eats her. What must I do to get this scene?

1) ignore side story go straight to middle road 2)Head for the auditorium and pretend you didn't see her 3) "Hang on a second, I have an idea" and you get straight to "Eat Mandy 2" version :gulp: :)
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScarKnight » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 am

1) ignore side story go straight to middle road 2)Head for the auditorium and pretend you didn't see her 3) "Hang on a second, I have an idea" and you get straight to "Eat Mandy 2" version

Actually, that’s wrong. To get the Mandy 2 scene you have to try to eat her and either let her go, only an option if Emma isn’t with you, or have her escape. The Mandy 2 scene will then be available by siding with Alice at the cookout argument.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:13 am

HOLY FUCK! Option to be pred!? I'm sold! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Pregily » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:04 am

Funny game
Pregily
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:15 pm

ScarKnight wrote:
1) ignore side story go straight to middle road 2)Head for the auditorium and pretend you didn't see her 3) "Hang on a second, I have an idea" and you get straight to "Eat Mandy 2" version

Actually, that’s wrong. To get the Mandy 2 scene you have to try to eat her and either let her go, only an option if Emma isn’t with you, or have her escape. The Mandy 2 scene will then be available by siding with Alice at the cookout argument.

Ah, that works. Although doing that makes me feel like even more of a jerk than when I tried to eat her the first time.

Why are all the girls we get to eat in day 1 nice girls? Can't there be any irredeemable brats that we'd be happy to digest? Or even just people who tried to eat us first and then we got the drop on them?
No-One
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:33 pm

No-One wrote:
ScarKnight wrote:Actually, that’s wrong. To get the Mandy 2 scene you have to try to eat her and either let her go, only an option if Emma isn’t with you, or have her escape. The Mandy 2 scene will then be available by siding with Alice at the cookout argument.

Ah, that works. Although doing that makes me feel like even more of a jerk than when I tried to eat her the first time.

Why are all the girls we get to eat in day 1 nice girls? Can't there be any irredeemable brats that we'd be happy to digest? Or even just people who tried to eat us first and then we got the drop on them?

It kinda just worked out that way for the first day, there will be prey options that are more deserving in the future.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Vennaya » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 am

I must say there is some good work on this, im enjoying it so far! It definately has great potential.
I do have a few suggestions/questions however.

Are there plans for more willing aspect? For example, for prey scenes alongside Panic and struggle, you could just accept your fate, perhaps with the predator making a brief mention about how willing you are, perhaps even taunting you because of it, perhaps even having a brief chat before you die.
As for pred scenes, again asking about the willing - Are there plans for any of this? perhaps certain characters have higher inclination to be willing than other characters, perhaps some get sexual gratification or otherwise from being eaten, like how a pred gets from doing the eating. As for the "main" characters, if there is ever an option to eat/be eaten by them, perhaps it could be influenced by their relationship with you. For example if there was a scene with Sam a week or two in to the game, and you have the oppertunity to eat her, if you barely know her then she would struggle and otherwise not want it at all, if you're friends perhaps you could ask her instead of jumping her - maybe she'd think you're joking for a second, before realising you're serious, think it over for a split second before refusing, playing it off. If you're max relationship with her, perhaps even dating/in a romantic relationship with her (if such a thing is planned) both pred and prey scenes would be almost completely willing, if the player wanted.

Right now it seems the game has a big bias towards unwilling vore, so i'd atleast like to see some willing stuff in it, and a good enough to be somewhat equal. It IS a vore school afterall, if something is as well known and as well accepted in society for there to be a school for it, you're sure to see that there are many that embrace it for what it is, ignoring the morals - I think your current work displays this well in the predators, but again surely there would be some that revel in the idea of being eaten themselves as much as predators salivate over someone as food.

Also, why no scat/disposal? Is that just a personal limit? If so, have you considered adding in other types of disposal? Coughing up clothes is about as light as you can go, but i for one would love to see bone disposal, but again i suppose that all depends if that's a limit for you.
One last thing, i would say this game would be more aptly described as a Point and click adventure, Text adventure games typically have the player typing in the options as to even see what is possible in the first place, right? Just wondering.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:12 am

I think you may need to increase the amount of freshmen to a thousand so the school could have at least a hundred ready to go to the next level instead of ten.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby RumiBelly » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:44 am

Vennaya wrote:Also, why no scat/disposal? Is that just a personal limit? If so, have you considered adding in other types of disposal? Coughing up clothes is about as light as you can go, but i for one would love to see bone disposal, but again i suppose that all depends if that's a limit for you.

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Unfortunately for those into it, scat/disposal is going to be a definite no. There might be scenes that allude to it more, but implied disposal is the furthest my interest goes into that sort of thing so there definitely won't be any direct scenes.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:26 am

Persona59523 wrote:I think you may need to increase the amount of freshmen to a thousand so the school could have at least a hundred ready to go to the next level instead of ten.

Classmates don't need to be the only subjects involved, we could see some off-campus activity, field trips, competitions against other schools, and we don't know how many upperclassmen will be on the plate.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:09 pm

good point but wouldn't hurt to have more students/ meals just in case the things you said are somewhat rare.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby No-One » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:00 pm

I'd actually like to see the protagonist eat the entire student body (directly or indirectly) and maybe a few teachers by the time she graduates.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game