Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 (Updated 10/28/22)

Postby Augustin » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:54 pm

Oh my God. Christmas has come early.
Augustin
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:20 pm

It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here!
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby somhtam » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:39 am

Don't know if this has been fixed but I encountered a minor bug on the 1.0.0 build where
Spoiler: show
Mina would be marked as deceased on the post-day screen despite escaping from Kris together, however I did not test this repeatedly. Playthrough was on easy mode and the escape happened in the last turn before the scripted Acid Lvl 3 gameover.

This aside, I really love the new day. Continuous high quality updates.
somhtam
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:13 am

I ran into a small bug myself.

If Cherry anal vores you during the party, you have the option to try and squirm your way out. If you do succeed in getting out, the game assumes you went into the stomach anyway.

Curious to see what is required for the Emma scene as it's not difficult for her to get drunk and then eat the girl that challenged her. Can't get myself to be her prey.

Same holds true for the Leah scene. Tried to piss off Mallory and Leah by refusing to answer Mallory's questions and then make fun of Leah's acne, but nothing yet. When checking, Mallory's relationship was 0 again while it was negative before and I don't recall doing something that increased relationship with her again.

forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:52 am

Whoa, it's finally here! Great job with the release! I'm nowhere near done seeing all of the new content, but I'm loving what I've seen so far!

...I found a bug on Saturday, though.
It happens when trying to flirt with Sunny during the party.

There's also a tiny typo...
...during the Vivian vore scene. On the last line of the screenshot, it should probably be "effect" instead of "affect".
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby alexandru0049 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:41 am

1)Will the player get the choice to eat Emma's on the 8 day if she tried to eat the player especialey after the heart to heart on thursday or at least call her out on it?

2)Will there be more weight stages for the player?
alexandru0049
New to the forum

Postby TallTummyTales » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:15 pm

alexandru0049 wrote:1)Will the player get the choice to eat Emma's on the 8 day if she tried to eat the player especialey after the heart to heart on thursday or at least call her out on it?

No to both. It’s too early to eat Emma because that’s too much of a divergence to account for this early in, and there’s already a full set of weight stages.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby Moxx » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:27 pm

When eating Liam, typo:

Your eyes being to water a bit and your throat is getting sore, but you push on, forcing her down into your packed gut inch by inch.

being -> begin

Encounter summary typo:

You ate Cassidy at the end of Emma's party after it got late enough in the night for the "no eating" rule became more of a suggestion.

became -> to become
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Teatime » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:27 pm

Is the sunny scene at the party
always non fatal or is it sometimes fatal depending on prior choices/route?
Teatime
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:14 pm

somhtam wrote:Don't know if this has been fixed but I encountered a minor bug on the 1.0.0 build where
Mina would be marked as deceased on the post-day screen despite escaping from Kris together, however I did not test this repeatedly. Playthrough was on easy mode and the escape happened in the last turn before the scripted Acid Lvl 3 gameover.

This aside, I really love the new day. Continuous high quality updates.

Yes, that bug from the early release should be fixed

forumlurker wrote:I ran into a small bug myself.

If Cherry anal vores you during the party, you have the option to try and squirm your way out. If you do succeed in getting out, the game assumes you went into the stomach anyway.

Curious to see what is required for the Emma scene as it's not difficult for her to get drunk and then eat the girl that challenged her. Can't get myself to be her prey.

Same holds true for the Leah scene. Tried to piss off Mallory and Leah by refusing to answer Mallory's questions and then make fun of Leah's acne, but nothing yet. When checking, Mallory's relationship was 0 again while it was negative before and I don't recall doing something that increased relationship with her again.

The Cherry situation isn't a bug, that's working as intended! There is no way to escape back out her butt even though you can try, since she's sitting down, has her shorts back on and in the way, and you're trying to squirm out feet-first going that way--there's just no logical way to get enough leverage to overcome that. There should be an alternate intro to you being pulled into her stomach if you try to squirm out that establishes that, which seemed to be triggering right in testing but maybe it's bugged to not work 100% of the time ^^;

For Emma's scene, you have to try to discourage her from doing the drinking contest. If she doesn't like you that much or is super drunk she'll try to eat you

For the Mallory scene: the relationship being at 0 is probably what prevented the scene. I'm guessing there might be a bug where you're still getting +1 from dinner even if you insult Leah? I'll look into it. At any rate, you can actually just totally ignore Leah and never meet her and still get the scene if Mallory has negative hearts

ThrowawayA1D wrote:Whoa, it's finally here! Great job with the release! I'm nowhere near done seeing all of the new content, but I'm loving what I've seen so far!

...I found a bug on Saturday, though.
It happens when trying to flirt with Sunny during the party.
[ https://i.imgur.com/8eJqaNz.png ]

There's also a tiny typo...
...during the Vivian vore scene. On the last line of the screenshot, it should probably be "effect" instead of "affect".
[ https://i.imgur.com/ZNH6HXe.png ]

Thanks for the reports, and I'm glad you're enjoying the update! That error message is actually a bug that's been popping up in rare cases for a while but I haven't gotten around to reworking the function that I'm pretty sure causes it, so this is a good reminder to add that to the Known Bugs list ^^; . It shouldn't actually affect anything other than throwing that error message

alexandru0049 wrote:1)Will the player get the choice to eat Emma's on the 8 day if she tried to eat the player especialey after the heart to heart on thursday or at least call her out on it?

TallTummyTales is correct, you won't be able to eat Emma for a while still and there aren't planned to be any more weight stages than the ones already in the game(though cup sizes for breast size will be able to go higher than what the game currently accounts for)

Teatime wrote:Is the sunny scene at the party
always non fatal or is it sometimes fatal depending on prior choices/route?

It can be fatal, but not if you're good friend with Sunny and/or Emma
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby EnderTG » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:25 pm

A great update. Very satisfying to continue dragging Emma down into vorish fun, she's definitely a fun drunk. Wonder if a character in a relationship with her will be able to encourage her to let loose more frequently?

Reminds me of how tragic Annunaki's departure is though. I never really felt the game needed the visual aspect of the main mod, but the Aftermath addon really elevated some of my favorite scenes, would have loved to see some of the new ones extended in the same way.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:42 pm

How do you fail the grapple check with drunk Emma?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:47 pm

Very light disposal mod:
Edit: fixed some typos, soz to the 74 that DLd already

Keep up the good work! :-D
Last edited by mysta on Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderTG » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:58 pm

Very light disposal mod:

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 Mysta's disposal mod.zip
(1.92 MiB) Downloaded 17 times

Well I'll be, you sir are a true gentleman.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Imnothere44 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:21 pm

Does anyone have a way to skip to [SPOILERS] the eaten by cassidy scene at the party? I lost my saves after moving computers and I'd rather not spend all that time getting back to it.
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby SometimesHelpful » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:46 pm

Imnothere44 wrote:Does anyone have a way to skip to [SPOILERS] the eaten by cassidy scene at the party? I lost my saves after moving computers and I'd rather not spend all that time getting back to it.

At the bottom of Kuler's guide there are instructions for skipping forwards as far as day 5 with maximum options. Orchid linked it at the bottom of their original post.

you can also use
SugarCube.Engine.play('scene name here');
in your browsers dev console to go to any scene you know the name of. Although, that does mean you have to go digging though the code to find them.
SometimesHelpful
New to the forum

Postby Ace0601 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:07 am

Does anyone know how to get eaten by Emma on Saturday?
Ace0601
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:20 am

Ace0601 wrote:Does anyone know how to get eaten by Emma on Saturday?

Have Emma not like you much and try to talk her out of her drinking contest at the end. That's what worked for me.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScarKnight » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:24 pm

You can also do it with a positive relationship, provided you get her absolutely wasted by the time the drinking contest comes around.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ome » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:44 pm

ScarKnight wrote:

You can also do it with a positive relationship, provided you get her absolutely wasted by the time the drinking contest comes around.

How do you do that, I can't seem to find that path.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game