Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 (Updated 10/28/22)

Postby Lepharsi » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:45 pm

Found a small continuity error. If Beli tries (succeeds or fails) to eat Kayla on the way back to the dorm after your trip to town, Emma will still ask you to play beer pong with her and Kayla. The scene otherwise progresses as normal with Sarah and Alesha.
Lepharsi
New to the forum

Postby Natzkyun » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:18 am

Question: During character creation, there are settings for weight gain, and weight loss, both normally and for your breasts specifically. If I set my weight gain to "significant," but turn off losing weight from my breasts, will that mean bigger boobs, but none of the chub?
In other words: What's the best combination of settings to use if I want a character with big tits, but of a normal weight?
Natzkyun
New to the forum

Postby Borfus » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:25 pm

Natzkyun wrote:Question: During character creation, there are settings for weight gain, and weight loss, both normally and for your breasts specifically. If I set my weight gain to "significant," but turn off losing weight from my breasts, will that mean bigger boobs, but none of the chub?
In other words: What's the best combination of settings to use if I want a character with big tits, but of a normal weight?

There's two separate settings for gaining/losing body weight, and gaining/losing breast weight. So if you specifically want spectacular badonkaknonkers but not to be fat yourself, then set "After a large meal, how would you describe the weight gain you tend to experience?" low and the following weight loss question mid or high (so you won't gain or keep much body weight), then the "For breast size specifically, how would you describe the weight gain you tend to experience?" high and "for breast size specifically, how would you describe the rate that you’re able to lose weight in this area?" low or nothing.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nowaru » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:54 pm

Is there a guide for saturdays vore scenes? I have barely gotten any and I just can't get the ones I'm missing to trigger even after restarting multiple times!
Nowaru
New to the forum

Postby OvrAndUndr » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:07 pm

I have tried everything to get Emma to eat me on the 7th day but regrettably my character keeps managing to escape, any idea on what I could do to have a higher chance of “failing”?
OvrAndUndr
New to the forum

Postby Mac100000 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:51 pm

wonder when we'll get the option to have our character unbirth rather than be on the receiving end of it.
Mac100000
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:04 pm

Joreeves wrote:I have experienced that awful yet also wonderful feeling of getting so invested into a story that I feel as though I’ll pass out from waiting… Truly, Osmium, your writing I quite literally some of the best I have ever read! Such a well thought out story and characters! I can guarantee that SMVA is the single best text based game I have ever played/read. I have no complaints whatsoever. All I want now is to get that next update so I can continue your marvelous story!

Thank you so much for the good times and keep up the great work!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game so much!

LightDragon wrote:Now I'm thinking about making an SMVA fanfic.

Has someone come up with map of the lounge in which Mave's party takes place? I think it's underground but not sure about the other details.

I don't have a map to share but it's not underground ^^; It's on the first floor of Lampton, the building with the dining hall. There's a quick description of it in the intro tour and the party on Saturday takes place in the same location!

Lannibal wrote:Does anyone have a clue about what Leah might've said that calmed Chandra? Chandra was very upset about being eaten, but then Leah whispered something into her gut and Chandra stopped fighting and yelling; it seemed like she immediately accepted her fate. Is this aspect of Leah explored somewhere later in the story, or is it just a mystery?

You notice that Leah is looking down at her gut and seems to be whispering something to the girl inside. Then she looks to be straining herself for a few moments before letting out a heavy exhale. She looks back up at you, suddenly very flustered.

Spoiler: show
It isn't so much that Chandra stopped just because Leah asked/said something, the "she looks to be straining herself for a few moments before letting out a heavy exhale" is meant to be Leah squeezing her muscles(and probably using her arms under her hoodie) to crush her into submission :P . If I had anything specific in mind for what she was saying it's been lost to time at this point, but I'm fairly certain it was just meant to be her telling Chandra to give up/relax/something along those lines and she whispered it because she was self conscious about others being around to hear

Lepharsi wrote:Found a small continuity error. If Beli tries (succeeds or fails) to eat Kayla on the way back to the dorm after your trip to town, Emma will still ask you to play beer pong with her and Kayla. The scene otherwise progresses as normal with Sarah and Alesha.

Thanks for the report, I'll make sure to get that fixed!

Natzkyun wrote:Question: During character creation, there are settings for weight gain, and weight loss, both normally and for your breasts specifically. If I set my weight gain to "significant," but turn off losing weight from my breasts, will that mean bigger boobs, but none of the chub?

The "normal" and breast specific weight settings are completely separate, you can totally disable normal weight gain and still get bigger boobs if you don't change the breast settings as well

Nowaru wrote:Is there a guide for saturdays vore scenes? I have barely gotten any and I just can't get the ones I'm missing to trigger even after restarting multiple times!

I don't think any have been made yet, which scenes are you having trouble with?

OvrAndUndr wrote:I have tried everything to get Emma to eat me on the 7th day but regrettably my character keeps managing to escape, any idea on what I could do to have a higher chance of “failing”?

Make sure that you aren't set to "on alert" in the settings menu, which increases your odds of escaping preds at the cost of stamina. If you're really having such luck that you can't get it to trigger normally and really want to see that specific scene, the simplest(though not really quickest since you'd have to get all the way back to Day 7 ^^;) way to guarantee she eats you is to play on easy mode and toggle that same setting(in easy mode, "on alert" means you always escape preds if it was an option, "relaxed" means you'll always get eaten)

Mac100000 wrote:wonder when we'll get the option to have our character unbirth rather than be on the receiving end of it.

Spread throughout weeks 2-3 there will be a route where Nadia can teach you to do unbirth! Then in the second semester(weeks 4-6) you'll be able to take a class on it, so there will be more player pred scenes with it then that are available if you take the class or learned from Nadia
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Nowaru » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:11 pm

I don't know how to quote someone but I'm having trounle getting the prey scenes for everyone but Emma, Sunny and Cassidy.
Nowaru
New to the forum

Postby Aresbloodfang » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:18 pm

Nowaru wrote:I don't know how to quote someone but I'm having trounle getting the prey scenes for everyone but Emma, Sunny and Cassidy.

To quote someone you hit the quote button on there post.
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitewendigo » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:40 pm

You know, I'm curious. What happens to Mandy if you try to eat her but she escapes?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScarKnight » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:35 pm

She shows up at the cookout scene with Alice and Kayla, where you get another chance to eat or save her. There's also a few more, similar, scenes after this, but they conflict with preferred routes, so I've never actually seen any of them.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitewendigo » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:34 am

Might have been something else but i could have swore there was a way to have pitty on her and just let her out.
Or maybe that was Mina.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScarKnight » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:07 am

You can but you have to be alone, you can’t be with Emma.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Super57s » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:30 am

How do you activate the day 7 Cassidy vore scene where she eats you? Can't remember how to do it
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby S4lv4d0r » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:57 am

Will there ever be like, actual willing vore with the player? Not like the training with Emma or the day where Sunny eats you non fatally.
Maybe in one of the romance routes?
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby TallTummyTales » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:23 pm

S4lv4d0r wrote:Will there ever be like, actual willing vore with the player? Not like the training with Emma or the day where Sunny eats you non fatally.
Maybe in one of the romance routes?

I’m guessing you mean willing fatal with that? In which case no.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raynebow » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:42 pm

It's been a blast being able to finally play this the whole way through. Characters are real charming and I really have to give props to the sheer variety of content and changes in paths. A whole lotta work dedicated to stuff that some if not most folks will never even encounter, yet can still follow their fancy the whole way through! Judging through the stuff I've went through so far, it's been a lot of fun and leaves ya eagerly waiting for more if only to watch yaself get obliterated by more gals.

With that variety though can come some issues! The sheer magnitude of working with the various paths can't be easy to deal with, especially as ya get deeper and deeper into the weeks! I hope a lot of stuff doesn't end up getting locked from the start, but with how it's gone so far, I doubt that'll be too much of an issue! Oh and following one of those comments from earlier, Kayla can also show up to the party as a GHOST from beyond the deep. Invite her to the party on either thursday or friday - forgetting which day it was in particular and then eat her before the party and if ya succeed then she'll still happen to show up to the party as if nothing ever occured. Kinda spooky, but it still does list er demise at the end of the day, so who knows. Still though, a whole lotta praise for ya project! Keep at it! I think friday might be my favorite day just outta the sheer possibility and potential ya have to do whatever ya want during it. Whether it's suckering in a bully with ya pals, or pushing ya limits. It's all really GOOD!
Raynebow
New to the forum

Postby Dews » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:43 pm

whitewendigo wrote:You know, I'm curious. What happens to Mandy if you try to eat her but she escapes?

There are several scenes where you can save her, but in the final one on day five she tells you to never interfere again.This is due to the fact this scene was only created as a result of Patreon request, as Mandy was intended by the creator of the game to be a fodder character, one that exists just to die.

So presumably even if you save her all those times and don't eat her yourself, she gets eaten anyway.
Dews
New to the forum

Postby whitewendigo » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:22 pm

Dews wrote:
whitewendigo wrote:You know, I'm curious. What happens to Mandy if you try to eat her but she escapes?

There are several scenes where you can save her, but in the final one on day five she tells you to never interfere again.This is due to the fact this scene was only created as a result of Patreon request, as Mandy was intended by the creator of the game to be a fodder character, one that exists just to die.

So presumably even if you save her all those times and don't eat her yourself, she gets eaten anyway.

Kind of a shame. She could have some interesting interactions.

Speaking of, how do you find Mina again? I forgot.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby HunterFélix » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:23 am

Hello

I liked the game even though my English is not very good. I use a translator to help me.

I like some girls very much. The lore is well written but I'd like to see how it happens outside the academy ?

Sorry if some sentences have mistakes, It's just the translator's fault ^^
HunterFélix
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game