Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2982

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 (Updated 5/8/21)

Postby Gibberish » Sun May 16, 2021 10:47 pm

To my knowledge it has only been stated that you will be able to eat Emma and that she will be able to eat you. Though I am not sure if I am miss remembering. I expect that scene to be in the party Sunny plans on throwing. Since Emma is such a party girl and all.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anon293 » Mon May 17, 2021 12:20 am

Does what color you choose as your favorite at the start of the game actually mean anything or is that pointless right now?
Anon293
Been posting for a bit

Postby MissedIt » Mon May 17, 2021 12:37 am

Anon293 wrote:Does what color you choose as your favorite at the start of the game actually mean anything or is that pointless right now?

It does come up a few times in conversation. Ive seen it twice, i think
MissedIt
---

Postby Gorgrath177 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:33 am

Tried opening this on safari, downloaded the Mega app and tried that, put it on the phone, compressed it, and tried it on google drive.

Aaand I still can’t open it without it saying either I need Javascript even though it’s on, or showing programming gibberish. Really frustrating. Anyone got an idea? Have an Iphone 6S.
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Mon May 17, 2021 7:55 am

Is the scene with Mina on day 5 supposed to have her digest you, or will you automatically get out of her every time?
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon May 17, 2021 11:43 am

chance10 wrote:I really like Chandra I hope she will appear again even if it is just one last time

Chandra probably won't appear again I'm afraid, her scene in this update was actually a patron-voted one and not originally planned ^^;

Robotdocter wrote:i dont know if this has been brought up before, i only just today found out about the project, love it a lot btw, always love a good text adventure and this one is made very well, but are there plans to make it so that you can partner up with Emma for the escapism lab?

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! There will be more labs in the future and she'll be your partner in at least one of them

Anon293 wrote:Does what color you choose as your favorite at the start of the game actually mean anything or is that pointless right now?

It's the most important choice in the game It occasionally gets used, but it's purely a fun thing and doesn't actually change anything other than inserting the color you chose into some dialogue

Gorgrath177 wrote:Tried opening this on safari, downloaded the Mega app and tried that, put it on the phone, compressed it, and tried it on google drive.

Aaand I still can’t open it without it saying either I need Javascript even though it’s on, or showing programming gibberish. Really frustrating. Anyone got an idea? Have an Iphone 6S.

I can't be much help here unfortunately since I don't have an iphone ^^; . I've heard some people had success getting it to work by using an html viewer app?

Creaturedude wrote:Is the scene with Mina on day 5 supposed to have her digest you, or will you automatically get out of her every time?

Spoiler: show
If you're overweight you aren't able to get out
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ArchLinux » Mon May 17, 2021 1:34 pm

i want just a more disposal references like using the bathroom or other status of the prey and not changing sudenly from digesting remains to status:fine
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Mon May 17, 2021 1:38 pm

Creaturedude wrote:Is the scene with Mina on day 5 supposed to have her digest you, or will you automatically get out of her every time?

If you're overweight you aren't able to get out
[/quote]

Okay, I will have to try again. I was at 203 but I suppose I need more.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm

linuxnero wrote:i want just a more disposal references like using the bathroom or other status of the prey and not changing sudenly from digesting remains to status:fine

Again, we have a mod for that, and I think a lot of us will concur that it should stay optional.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Mon May 17, 2021 10:11 pm

So I ate 8 girls on the new update. Is that the max at the moment? I feel like I should be able to get 9 or more...

As for the mod I am trying to make. I decided to make the single scene one. I am currently trying to figure out how to work with the vore scene variables. So far I am really struggling to keep it all straight. It seems to be by my understanding a procedurally generated event. Using tons of different potential text excerpts from around 8 passages at a time to make up the vore scenes we know. It is quite impressive to me that Os can pull this kind of thing off.

I was studying it for a few hours and figured out how to replicate it to a degree, by just copy and pasting a bunch of the code and changing it in places. But as for the result I wasn't that impressed. It just didn't give off the same realism for the scenarios as the ones that Os made. I need to mess with the numbers a bit more to get it to work the way I want. But if I do this it would enable a potentially larger mod to be made much later on.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Robotdocter » Tue May 18, 2021 11:07 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Robotdocter wrote:i dont know if this has been brought up before, i only just today found out about the project, love it a lot btw, always love a good text adventure and this one is made very well, but are there plans to make it so that you can partner up with Emma for the escapism lab?

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! There will be more labs in the future and she'll be your partner in at least one of them

i definitely am now lol, finished most of Sunny and Leah's scenes and
i really love the last scenes you can do with either of them, the one where you get saved by Sunny was very nice, and the one where you go hunting with Leah is also very cute at the end imo.
i also really loved the multi prey scene with Sam and hope to see more of those at some point.

i also had a question i thought of last night after doing some of Sunny's stuff, is the relationship system eventually going to make it so you start relationships (like dating) with other characters? a good example being Leah or Emma, as you meet them early on and Emma has a lot of chances for you to raise your relationship status with her.

i was also wondering if there was a way, maybe not implemented yet, to amke it so that your character name stays the same in case you only want to play as the same character, without having to save right after starting? i know its a minor complaint but i sometimes restart the game without a save early enough on to be able to branch out very much :P
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Tue May 18, 2021 6:25 pm

Robotdocter wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:

i definitely am now lol, finished most of Sunny and Leah's scenes and
i really love the last scenes you can do with either of them, the one where you get saved by Sunny was very nice, and the one where you go hunting with Leah is also very cute at the end imo.
i also really loved the multi prey scene with Sam and hope to see more of those at some point.

i also had a question i thought of last night after doing some of Sunny's stuff, is the relationship system eventually going to make it so you start relationships (like dating) with other characters? a good example being Leah or Emma, as you meet them early on and Emma has a lot of chances for you to raise your relationship status with her.

i was also wondering if there was a way, maybe not implemented yet, to amke it so that your character name stays the same in case you only want to play as the same character, without having to save right after starting? i know its a minor complaint but i sometimes restart the game without a save early enough on to be able to branch out very much :P

It would be quite the inconvenience, because the only way you could change it is by redownloading the game. Though If you wanted and were familiar with twine you could import the story into twine and make it where $name = what ever name you had thought you wanted. This would make it permanently write that name. Though you would have to undo any code that would try to set a name in the beginning. To prevent any glitches.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue May 18, 2021 7:27 pm

Gibberish wrote:So I ate 8 girls on the new update. Is that the max at the moment? I feel like I should be able to get 9 or more...

I'm pretty sure 8 is the maximum. It might be possible to eat both Cassidy and April on Wednesday, which would bring it up to 9, but April was a late addition from a patron scene so I don't know for sure off the top of my head if those routes conflict or not ^^;

Robotdocter wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:i also had a question i thought of last night after doing some of Sunny's stuff, is the relationship system eventually going to make it so you start relationships (like dating) with other characters? a good example being Leah or Emma, as you meet them early on and Emma has a lot of chances for you to raise your relationship status with her.

Yes, you will be able to date some characters if your relationship gets strong enough! Only four of the major characters are planned to be dateable though, since I want it to have a significant effect and not just be a case of adding occasional alt dialogue:
Emma, Sam, Leah, and Alice are the ones who will be dateable

For your other question, you can freely change your name in the opening survey, you don't need to use the random option if you want something other than 'Mary Roe'! Or did you mean you want a way to make it start off as whatever the last name you used by default the next time you start a new game to save some time? That would probably be more trouble than it's worth trying to implement ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Casyle » Tue May 18, 2021 8:42 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Only four of the major characters are planned to be dateable though, since I want it to have a significant effect and not just be a case of adding occasional alt dialogue:

Aww, no Mina or Mandy? Gotta admit, hoped one of the Miluina's two walking snacks would be dateable. I think they were written really well, and I find myself I saving 'em whenever possible, and I genuinely feel like trash if a particular route requires I let one get eaten.

*Continues utterly shamelessly*

Ya know, that list is aawweeffullly unbalanced. You have one possible goody two-shoes in Emma, a predator in Leah, and a couple super predators in Sam and Alice. An adorable, walking snack would help balance that out...
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby Robotdocter » Tue May 18, 2021 9:50 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Yes, you will be able to date some characters if your relationship gets strong enough! Only four of the major characters are planned to be dateable though, since I want it to have a significant effect and not just be a case of adding occasional alt dialogue:

For your other question, you can freely change your name in the opening survey, you don't need to use the random option if you want something other than 'Mary Roe'! Or did you mean you want a way to make it start off as whatever the last name you used by default the next time you start a new game to save some time? That would probably be more trouble than it's worth trying to implement ^^;

Kinda sad no Sunny, but boy am i glad to know those 4 in specific were chosen, really wanna see more Alice stuff, so ill be doin what i know for her later lol, also yeah the second question was for wondering if you could set a default other than Mary Roe without having to set it each time :P
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cookmanfood » Tue May 18, 2021 11:11 pm

is there a particular route that allows you to see the most preds with prey?, an observer route if you will
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue May 18, 2021 11:38 pm

Casyle wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:Only four of the major characters are planned to be dateable though, since I want it to have a significant effect and not just be a case of adding occasional alt dialogue:

Aww, no Mina or Mandy? Gotta admit, hoped one of the Miluina's two walking snacks would be dateable. I think they were written really well, and I find myself I saving 'em whenever possible, and I genuinely feel like trash if a particular route requires I let one get eaten.

Ya know, that list is aawweeffullly unbalanced. You have one possible goody two-shoes in Emma, a predator in Leah, and a couple super predators in Sam and Alice. An adorable, walking snack would help balance that out...

I agree, actually. An upperclassman would be nice too.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby DissociatedChaos » Wed May 19, 2021 2:21 am

Casyle wrote:

I know there are plenty of people who would be happy to have some willing scenes while playing predator with their girlfriend. But personally, I want to help Mina learn to be the most adorable predator she can be, even while she's all shyly hesitant about it. This little tiny sprite of a girl gobbling down the would-be bullies picking on her and apologizing for if it's a bit too tight. :D

That said, I do like all the date-able options we will have, even if I was really hoping for Mina to be in the list as well. Sam's probably going to be the first I go with, personally, though I am interested in seeing if I can piss off Alice at the start, get eaten a good few times, and then still end up dating her thanks to saving her necklace and finding any other hidden relation boosters to balance out having survived her stomach a few times. :P
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby SimpleTastes » Wed May 19, 2021 2:37 pm

I have just completed a Leah Relationship playthrough and my goodness what a play through. I love Leah. Love her scenes. And I look forward to more scenes with her! Plus playing a predator run those big belly cuddles are pretty cool. When both the PC and Leah at the same time? Best. SO!!! Love the update. Can't wait for more Leah. Her biggest issues (And I don't know if this will ever be a thing) Is that with the amount of prey I keep throwing at her she'll probably end up heavier then the PC will be. Good times.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby folomo » Wed May 19, 2021 6:43 pm

I am curious, what is the maximum number of prey you can eat by the end of day 5?
So far I have managed to eat 8 people, but the 4th and 5th days seem to be more limited in prey options.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game