Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2983

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 (Updated 5/8/21)

Postby Casyle » Wed May 19, 2021 9:39 pm

DissociatedChaos wrote:
Casyle wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:Only four of the major characters are planned to be dateable though, since I want it to have a significant effect and not just be a case of adding occasional alt dialogue:
Spoiler: show
Emma, Sam, Leah, and Alice are the ones who will be dateable

Aww, no Mina or Mandy? Gotta admit, hoped one of the Miluina's two walking snacks would be dateable. I think they were written really well, and I find myself I saving 'em whenever possible, and I genuinely feel like trash if a particular route requires I let one get eaten.

*Continues utterly shamelessly*

Ya know, that list is aawweeffullly unbalanced. You have one possible goody two-shoes in Emma, a predator in Leah, and a couple super predators in Sam and Alice. An adorable, walking snack would help balance that out...

I know there are plenty of people who would be happy to have some willing scenes while playing predator with their girlfriend. But personally, I want to help Mina learn to be the most adorable predator she can be, even while she's all shyly hesitant about it. This little tiny sprite of a girl gobbling down the would-be bullies picking on her and apologizing for if it's a bit too tight. :D

That said, I do like all the date-able options we will have, even if I was really hoping for Mina to be in the list as well. Sam's probably going to be the first I go with, personally, though I am interested in seeing if I can piss off Alice at the start, get eaten a good few times, and then still end up dating her thanks to saving her necklace and finding any other hidden relation boosters to balance out having survived her stomach a few times. :P

Yeah, Sam and Alice are the only two on that list that interest me, but they both sound like great fun. That said, antagonizing Alice and her lackeys is great fun too! Dear God, I want to slowly max out Alice's hatred for me, and thoroughly enjoy each new encounter with her and her stooges. *Cackles*
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Thu May 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Frankly, I just want my character to eat everybody she doesn't like and be friends with those she does. Like Alice. Alice stinks. She's mean.
But Emma is nice. And I like Mandy.
daeway
Participator

Postby Gibberish » Fri May 21, 2021 5:25 pm

If there will even be any stooges left by then. *Evil Laughter*
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Casyle » Fri May 21, 2021 11:46 pm

Gibberish wrote:If there will even be any stooges left by then. *Evil Laughter*

I felt so bad for Cassidy during the Eat Cassidy and Sam Eats Cassidy events.

Mm, really hoping we eventually get a Cassidy pred scene.
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby gorion » Sat May 22, 2021 10:17 pm

Question for le dev of this project:

What options will our character have when it comes to the "unbirth" part of this game? As in what can we do to said prey once they've been trapped in the womb?
gorion
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skandrae » Sat May 22, 2021 11:15 pm

I really hope there's a lot more Mina stuff. Continuing to feed people to her until she's ravenous adorable ball of death that everyone's afraid of would be amazing.

Alternatively, being able to corrupt Emma would be cool. Urging her to eat people that really deserve it, and leading from there to people that kinda deserve it, then people who are kinda annoying and people who wear shades indoors and ending with her just guiltily downing the Gabbies of the world and admitting that the adorable little goofball types taste the best would be great progression.
Skandrae
New to the forum

Postby Eaterofass » Mon May 24, 2021 9:31 am

I think it would be awesome if you could somehow show others how many people you have eaten. Like Zoey with either her tally marks or how she collects trophies from others.
Eaterofass
New to the forum

Postby Keylimes » Tue May 25, 2021 1:49 am

I'm a little heartbroken at the prospect of not being able to woo Nadia into a partnership but I understand the need for less branches on this beautiful text adventure tree. :silly:
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby Gorgrath177 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Finally got it running on an html viewer. Really impressive work. I have to admit it’d be really cool if we could romance Mina. Her interactions really feel like they build towards it. Also Sunny, cuz Sunny is cool and it’s a crime we can’t tap that as far as I’ve seen. Besides that it’s pretty fun, the teacher’s are surprisingly kind and professional in most cases for a vore school. The biggest downside I’ve seen is how anal vore is handled, some people like getting shoved up an ass y’know!

Edit: Kronguss just released an animation that pretty much perfectly captures the feel of SMVA. It’s honestly a masterpiece: https://aryion.com/g4/view/694048
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue May 25, 2021 11:04 pm

DissociatedChaos wrote:That said, I do like all the date-able options we will have, even if I was really hoping for Mina to be in the list as well. Sam's probably going to be the first I go with, personally, though I am interested in seeing if I can piss off Alice at the start, get eaten a good few times, and then still end up dating her thanks to saving her necklace and finding any other hidden relation boosters to balance out having survived her stomach a few times. :P

Most likely not haha, Alice is the 'hard mode' relationship essentially, you have to do everything more or less exactly right if you actually want it to happen

folomo wrote:I am curious, what is the maximum number of prey you can eat by the end of day 5?
So far I have managed to eat 8 people, but the 4th and 5th days seem to be more limited in prey options.

8 should be the maximum

Casyle wrote:

There's a scene with her as pred that won in the patreon poll scheduled for Day 7 ;)

gorion wrote:Question for le dev of this project:

What options will our character have when it comes to the "unbirth" part of this game? As in what can we do to said prey once they've been trapped in the womb?

Unbirth is always non-fatal, so no 'cum digestion' or age regression that you sometimes see in unbirth content if that's what you're getting at ^^; It'll depend on the scene what actually happens after you've unbirthed someone, some will essentially just be sex scenes and your prey will be released shortly after, some instances you might be able to carry someone around for a while like Janet does in her recent scene.

Keylimes wrote:I'm a little heartbroken at the prospect of not being able to woo Nadia into a partnership but I understand the need for less branches on this beautiful text adventure tree. :silly:

Nadia isn't exactly one for long term/committed relationships unfortunately :P

Gorgrath177 wrote:Finally got it running on an html viewer. Really impressive work. I have to admit it’d be really cool if we could romance Mina. Her interactions really feel like they build towards it. Also Sunny, cuz Sunny is cool and it’s a crime we can’t tap that as far as I’ve seen. Besides that it’s pretty fun, the teacher’s are surprisingly kind and professional in most cases for a vore school. The biggest downside I’ve seen is how anal vore is handled, some people like getting shoved up an ass y’know!

Glad you're enjoying it! To your Sunny comment: Nadia is proof that just because you can't date a character doesn't mean sex is off the table ;) . And there may potentially be more willing anal vore scenes later down the road, but it wouldn't really fit the tone of the setting for the main character to be totally fine with random strangers shoving her up their butts right from the get-go ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Casyle » Wed May 26, 2021 4:24 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Casyle wrote:

There's a scene with her as pred that won in the patreon poll scheduled for Day 7 ;)

Woohoo, this 'gun be good!
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby Gorgrath177 » Wed May 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Are there any plans to add affection to the guide? Be cool to have something for help getting maximum romance. Speaking of, any chance of dating more than one gal?

also, please tell me there’s gonna be truth or dare at the party!
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby Korokage » Fri May 28, 2021 1:56 pm

Query: what'd you use to make the character references? I've been meaning to make use of that website again but I don't remember what it's called.
Korokage
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun May 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Korokage wrote:Query: what'd you use to make the character references? I've been meaning to make use of that website again but I don't remember what it's called.

Kisekae, but it's a flash application so you can't really use the website anymore ^^; . Here's a link to the downloadable version if you have adobe air: https://enty.jp/posts/76546?ref=newest_post_pc
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Korokage » Sun May 30, 2021 5:28 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Korokage wrote:Query: what'd you use to make the character references? I've been meaning to make use of that website again but I don't remember what it's called.

Kisekae, but it's a flash application so you can't really use the website anymore ^^; . Here's a link to the downloadable version if you have adobe air: https://enty.jp/posts/76546?ref=newest_post_pc

Thank you!
Korokage
New to the forum

Postby Tomfoolery » Mon May 31, 2021 11:00 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Mm, really hoping we eventually get a Cassidy pred scene.

I can't help but suspect there's going to be some silly logic involved with her. She seem like the type to just come up and go "Hey! I wanna eat you, and since you totally got out of Alice and Betty like, super easy, and they're like really really good predators? So you should have no trouble with my stomach right? So can I just like, get a taste of you? If you decide you just like, like being my food too? That would be cool! You'd look really great on me! :D"
Yeah, I can see that happening. Especially if alcohol is involved. And the poor thing deserves a treat, she tries so hard. Have you seen her try and insult someone!? Adorable.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Casyle » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:45 am

Tomfoolery wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:Mm, really hoping we eventually get a Cassidy pred scene.

I can't help but suspect there's going to be some silly logic involved with her. She seem like the type to just come up and go "Hey! I wanna eat you, and since you totally got out of Alice and Betty like, super easy, and they're like really really good predators? So you should have no trouble with my stomach right? So can I just like, get a taste of you? If you decide you just like, like being my food too? That would be cool! You'd look really great on me! :D"
Yeah, I can see that happening. Especially if alcohol is involved. And the poor thing deserves a treat, she tries so hard. Have you seen her try and insult someone!? Adorable.

She's as adorable as Mina and Mandy in her own, wanna-be-predator way, and I can definitely see her saying something like that! *Laughs*

When you eat her, I felt so bad I intentionally tried to let her go, but Sam put the kibosh on that. As to her pred scene, I wonder if it'll be like a mix of the Betty and Cassidy feed you to Alice and you eat Cassidy scenes. You piss Alice off so much she decides you need the most humiliating death possible, so she and Betty restrain you and feed you to Cassidy. And like the you eat Cassidy scene, they force you back down when you escape, forcing you to escape again. Otherwise, I'm at a loss for how the heck Cassidy is gonna get us, unless she's much better at eating people than she is at escaping 'em. That, or like above you actually let her try eating you haha.
Last edited by Casyle on Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby Super57s » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:50 am

is there any plan for the teachers to have any Fatal vore?
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Simplespectator » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:38 pm

Mandy can survive till day 5? How can this be? Man, there is so much to find in this game.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby tastysnackanon » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:25 pm

So I am an idiot and forgot to alter the sharing settings for my mod to be that anyone with a link can access, that has been fixed now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XY0Aqs ... sp=sharing (This is the notepad version and I think the zip file I already reposted this as works just fine, but I feel real dumb about not setting up the sharing settings properly so have an outdated and unneccesary fix)
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game