Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2982

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.1 (Updated 10/17/20)

Postby No-One » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:07 pm

lypo wrote:I finally got Sam and Emma. Here is what I did.
Spoiler: show
On the first day Eat Anita then help Sam eat Hannah. Then save Emma from Betty. On the second day get eaten by Betty but take enough time escaping that you miss class. Then rescue Emma from Zoey. on the third day when you leave class and get the option to talk to Sam to set up the Cassidy hunt or take the key take the key and then get away from Zoey so you skip the party. On the fourth day just meet Sam at breakfast and after that conversation
I got the option to introduce her to Emma.

Ah, I see what I missed.
I befriended Sunny, so I didn't have to rescue Emma from Zoey. That's going to be very tough after spending a lot of energy excaping from Betty.

EDIT:
I couldn't get it to work if I arranged with Sam to go hunting later. It only happened if I hadn't done that.

That said,
It kind of disappoints me that Emma still doesn't get digested no matter how you handle things. I know she's a major character and OsmiumOrchid really likes her. I like her a lot too! But come on, this whole thing is suposed to be about branching paths and how the future changes based on choices. Let us see Emma get digested! Especially by Sam: not only would that be awesome, but it would highlght two very distinct paths for character personality. Do you support Emma and her "I only eat peoplel who deserve it" attitude, or Sam and her "I'll eat whoever if I'm hungry and/or feel like it" attitude?
No-One
Participator

Postby mysta » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Heya,

I've attached a version of this game I've edited to have toggleable disposal after text (there's a button when you start a new game). I wrote a short passage for after every prey scene, kept it quite light and clean to keep in with the style of this work, and it functions fine for me (Haven't tested every scene with it though). I don't know twine so can't manage more than that. :lol:
I made it for me as I was enjoying Oz's work, just wanted to push it that little bit further toward my specific tastes. I'm aware that there were a couple others who might also like the additions, so it's here for them too.

Hope somebody appreciates! :-D

Mysta

P.S. I messaged Oz about this and got their permission first!
Attachments
Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.1 Mysta's edit..zip
My modded file!
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 502 times
Last edited by mysta on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:14 pm

Is there a guide or anything? Or is someone making it. I can't quite remember how to get certain scenes, especially the party.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:30 pm

mysta wrote:Heya,

I've attached a version of this game I've edited to have toggleable disposal after text (there's a button when you start a new game). I wrote a short passage for after every prey scene, kept it quite light and clean to keep in with the style of this work, and it functions fine for me (Haven't tested every scene with it though). I don't know twine so can't manage more than that. :lol:
I made it for me as I was enjoying Oz's work, just wanted to push it that little bit further toward my specific tastes. I'm aware that there were a couple others who might also like the additions, so it's here for them too.

Hope somebody appreciates! :-D

Mysta

P.S. I messaged Oz about this and got their permission first!

Not all heroes wear capes <3 <3 <3
I mean... I'm assuming you don't wear any capes... if you do, than... um, you're a hero that WEARS capes I guess :lol: :wink:
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:30 am

MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN wrote:I have emma and sam at 3 hearts and no party but still wont happen

If you have the hunt for Cassidy set up, that will also block it. If you're friends with both, don't have a plan to hunt Cassidy, and still don't see the option after breakfast, there must be some kind of bug ^^;

SimpleTastes wrote:So I have been playing around with things, and I don't know if there is a way to do an eight prey run as of right now. Because the things you need to do to get the first six get in the way of relationships sadly, meaning getting two on day 4 becomes rather a challenge. But I did get up to seven so I am giving myself props there for the win.

I don't believe it's possible to get eight I'm afraid ^^;

No-One wrote:That said,
It kind of disappoints me that Emma still doesn't get digested no matter how you handle things. I know she's a major character and OsmiumOrchid really likes her. I like her a lot too! But come on, this whole thing is suposed to be about branching paths and how the future changes based on choices. Let us see Emma get digested! Especially by Sam: not only would that be awesome, but it would highlght two very distinct paths for character personality. Do you support Emma and her "I only eat peoplel who deserve it" attitude, or Sam and her "I'll eat whoever if I'm hungry and/or feel like it" attitude?

Emma will be able to be digested eventually, but not in the first week(and the Emma and Sam argument was actually a patron suggested scene and not something I originally planned so it definitely wouldn't be the first time she could get gurgled). She'll be the last of the major characters to end up on the menu, likely not until the third week at least. Not because I like her more than others, but because she's your roommate. Removing her immediately creates a very big branch and increase in writing load since you're guaranteed to see her so often.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Is there a guide or anything? Or is someone making it. I can't quite remember how to get certain scenes, especially the party.

Not that I'm aware of! Though there are some guides to various individual scenes if you dig back through the forum thread. I'm happy to give hints if there's specific scenes you're looking for! For the party it should be harder to not end up there than to get the scene, someone tries to grab you to bring there after escapism
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Deadipool » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:37 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN wrote:I have emma and sam at 3 hearts and no party but still wont happen

If you have the hunt for Cassidy set up, that will also block it. If you're friends with both, don't have a plan to hunt Cassidy, and still don't see the option after breakfast, there must be some kind of bug ^^;

SimpleTastes wrote:So I have been playing around with things, and I don't know if there is a way to do an eight prey run as of right now. Because the things you need to do to get the first six get in the way of relationships sadly, meaning getting two on day 4 becomes rather a challenge. But I did get up to seven so I am giving myself props there for the win.

No-One wrote:That said,

Emma will be able to be digested eventually, but not in the first week(and the Emma and Sam argument was actually a patron suggested scene and not something I originally planned so it definitely wouldn't be the first time she could get gurgled). She'll be the last of the major characters to end up on the menu, likely not until the third week at least. Not because I like her more than others, but because she's your roommate. Removing her immediately creates a very big branch and increase in writing load since you're guaranteed to see her so often.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Is there a guide or anything? Or is someone making it. I can't quite remember how to get certain scenes, especially the party.

Not that I'm aware of! Though there are some guides to various individual scenes if you dig back through the forum thread. I'm happy to give hints if there's specific scenes you're looking for! For the party it should be harder to not end up there than to get the scene, someone tries to grab you to bring there after escapism
Looking for a guide or pathway for what's available for a step by step process of meal planning processes
Deadipool
New to the forum

Postby Hivelord » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:45 am

How do you get eaten by sunny on day 4? Also is there a way to lose the table top game if so how?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Hivelord wrote:How do you get eaten by sunny on day 4? Also is there a way to lose the table top game if so how?

To get eaten by Sunny insult her glasses on day 2.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:38 pm

Hivelord wrote:How do you get eaten by sunny on day 4? Also is there a way to lose the table top game if so how?

At the start of Day 2, take the folder with you this will trigger meeting Sunny,, insult her glasses and by Day 4 she will eat you
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby SimpleTastes » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:01 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:

Oh no! D: Oh well though, it's a fun addition to the week so far. And the vore scenes I have seen are really fun so far!
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hivelord » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:24 am

lypo wrote:

To get eaten by Sunny insult her glasses on day 2.

Thanks.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby YamiTakashi » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:03 am

this was pretty fun text basted game <3 i really enjoy the girls in this one ^w^

Mina is one of my favorites >w< she is so freaking adorable and trying so hard
welcome! prey and pred! i am yami Claw or what some people call me "Yami Takashi" i am a huge vore fan so please ask me if i want to do a vore and i will join as pred or prey or both xD
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:45 pm

So as of right now there seems to be no way to do the eight person prey run. BUT! Is there a way to eat two people on day four in one run? I found it fun to actually not be a terrible friend to my fellow students (Except the ones I eat >.> ) Though I was wondering if it was possible none the less for two people in one run on day 4?
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:57 pm

How do you get into the unbirth content at the Party?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ToweringValkyrie » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:05 pm

It was a little disappointing that you can lose Mina on Day 4 if you don’t happen upon that scene. Otherwise I enjoy the heck out of this game; I can’t say enough about the quality of both the writing and the world you’ve been building up
ToweringValkyrie
New to the forum

Postby Starduster » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Is the disposal gonna be more detailed in the future?
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caesar » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:09 pm

JohnMorningwood wrote:It was a little disappointing that you can lose Mina on Day 4 if you don’t happen upon that scene. Otherwise I enjoy the heck out of this game; I can’t say enough about the quality of both the writing and the world you’ve been building up

I think Mina's whole point is that she's a goner unless you meticulously follow her around and protect her. At least for the first while; who knows what she's capable of in the future...
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:How do you get into the unbirth content at the Party?

You need Skinny/Average body with large breasts im sure, you will before the games begin be approached by Nadia offering you a deal, throw the match and she will get you out safely, at her room you need to take the lead with sex and focus on her down there
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Super57s » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:48 am

will bree digest you if you struggle enough inside of her whilst she carries you in her belly to the party?
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Koarua » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:53 am

Super57s wrote:will bree digest you if you struggle enough inside of her whilst she carries you in her belly to the party?

I have played around with a save from right after she swallowed me and from what I have tried, none of my attempts have resulted in her digesting me. I do not think that is her plan at all, even when I managed to be "a pain in the butt" or whatever she described it as before spitting me out to Matilda, I never got a threat of digestion. :)
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game