Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Gibberish » Fri May 07, 2021 6:00 pm

Borfus wrote:Just... Open it in Twine, though?

Twine is free, and it's all pretty nicely laid out for modding if you play with the game in engine, especially since Osmium keeps the code and variable parts decently well organized with well-named variables. I haven't tried any major modding of it myself, the most I usually do is buff the player up a bit without going full easy mode and reduce the weight gain system, but it's really not too complicated to work with imo.

I have been having trouble finding the version of twine that Os uses. Namely Sugar Cube 2.30.0 which if I am understanding twine properly is the guts of the program. My fear is that I will try working the code with a possibly different version and it will cause problems. In other words is it cross compatible is what I am getting at.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby RBRD » Sat May 08, 2021 8:43 am

kuler wrote:
RBRD wrote:Does anyone know the correct sequence to reach the scene where MC and Emma shower together after escaping Zoey?
I know they need to be without clothes, I even got this scene before by sheer luck, but I have achieved nothing but being able to escape with the tattered clothes. Would anyone know how to help me?

My guide has the specific requirements:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b0x ... cavloax5og

If you escape with clothes destroyed and your relationship with Emma is 4+ hearts, Emma and you run back to your dorm and the two of you shower together.
To ensure your clothes are destroyed, you need to perform at least 8 actions (struggle, rest, etc) before escaping.

Thanks man.
I was following this guide, I just hadn't figured out how many actions I needed.
Thank you again!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat May 08, 2021 10:06 am

Keylimes wrote:While I'm only slightly dissappinted that Nadia doesn't seem to make an appearance "Tomorrow" I'm stoked to hear about another unbirth scene, however I've gotta admit... and shamefully so that I don't remember ever seeing a Janet? 8O

IIRC
Spoiler: show
You meet her on the path where you have lunch with Kayla/Gabby/Mallory on the first day with Emma. During the massacre in the halls I think Mallory introduces you to Beli, and you meet Janet while she has her roommate tucked away while she tries to find a freshman to replace her. Beli, the absolute buzzkill, cuts in when Janet turns her hopeful gaze to you, stopping her from asking. Damn you Beli. In-universe, it would probably be safer than outside. Unless she's cray cray. Which is always a concern.

RBRD wrote:Stuff

I've also found that when dealing with Zoey, I think if you did some light struggling and then an All Out Struggle, you can take a chunk off her hp. Then rest and whittle and pray you survive the turns needed to get that number up. Seriously, pick a god, any god. Eventually, one will answer your prayers. Maybe. Try using a sacrifice to speed things up. I recommend Mandy. Not Mina though, even if you may be a Monster who's tempted. It will get you damned to Hell for eternity.

That out of the way...
breathes deep
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE! :p
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby MandaRose » Sat May 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:I've also found that when dealing with Zoey, I think if you did some light struggling and then an All Out Struggle, you can take a chunk off her hp. Then rest and whittle and pray you survive the turns needed to get that number up. Seriously, pick a god, any god. Eventually, one will answer your prayers. Maybe. Try using a sacrifice to speed things up. I recommend Mandy. Not Mina though, even if you may be a Monster who's tempted. It will get you damned to Hell for eternity.

That out of the way...
breathes deep

I 360° no-scoped Mina the first chance I got, and though I don't regret it I can tell the game is going to give me a hard time for it later on. :/
MandaRose
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 (Updated 5/8/21)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat May 08, 2021 3:53 pm

The Day 5 update is finally ready to go! I hope it was worth the wait :) . I'll be updating the character gallery links with any new characters soon.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/OD52kKpK#LEPZbRd8MGyXjqHlq-xKmgCDtTiuqys2NzXq0H6rsC0

Changelog:
  • Added a full new day of content, including 11 new vore scenes
  • Added 1 new vore scene to Day 4
  • Made some minor UI updates
  • Added a prey tracker to the relationship overview screens for major characters
  • Made character name highlighting in non-story text more consistent and slightly changed how it's handled: Major characters are written in gold, minor characters in cyan, and fodder characters no longer have any special identification on their names. This way people other than me should now be able to identify whether a character without a relationship tracker is fodder or a minor character.
  • Updated the evasion check in the scene on Day 2 with Leila and Mina so that you can't automatically bypass any danger by choosing to swallow Mina
  • Fixed certain scenes that had a vore recap message not increasing your total escaped/total eaten count. Additionally, Haley's lab scene no longer incorrectly adds to your total escaped count.
  • Minor typo and bug fixes

Gibberish wrote:
Borfus wrote:Just... Open it in Twine, though?

Twine is free, and it's all pretty nicely laid out for modding if you play with the game in engine, especially since Osmium keeps the code and variable parts decently well organized with well-named variables. I haven't tried any major modding of it myself, the most I usually do is buff the player up a bit without going full easy mode and reduce the weight gain system, but it's really not too complicated to work with imo.

I have been having trouble finding the version of twine that Os uses. Namely Sugar Cube 2.30.0 which if I am understanding twine properly is the guts of the program. My fear is that I will try working the code with a possibly different version and it will cause problems. In other words is it cross compatible is what I am getting at.

You should definitely be using Twine if you're trying to mod the game ^^; A download for sugarcube can be found here.

MandaRose wrote:I 360° no-scoped Mina the first chance I got, and though I don't regret it I can tell the game is going to give me a hard time for it later on. :/

You'll miss out on future Mina content obviously, but other than that Mina won't ever be brought up again if you eat her/let her get eaten this early on, no need to worry about getting punished for it or anything ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby meltingpool » Sat May 08, 2021 7:33 pm

great update! cant wait to see more mina content honestly. shes probably my favorite of the bunch so far. something about someone so small trying to escape and hinting at being able to handle prey like twice her size is exciting
meltingpool
Been posting for a bit

Postby MandaRose » Sat May 08, 2021 7:35 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
MandaRose wrote:I 360° no-scoped Mina the first chance I got, and though I don't regret it I can tell the game is going to give me a hard time for it later on. :/

You'll miss out on future Mina content obviously, but other than that Mina won't ever be brought up again if you eat her/let her get eaten this early on, no need to worry about getting punished for it or anything ^^;

It's much more clear now after the update, I got really worried about her being the only yellow character I ate without knowing that that meant. Ironically, I am now simping for Leila post-update. Great job on this one, there's all sorts of amazing new content. :)
MandaRose
New to the forum

Postby Hongry01 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:39 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:The Day 5 update is finally ready to go! I hope it was worth the wait :) . I'll be updating the character gallery links with any new characters soon.

Great scenes as always!
Hongry01
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat May 08, 2021 9:12 pm

is it possible for Mina to actually digest you?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:56 pm

will there be a guide placed up? Some of the scenes I remember being quite difficult and specific to get.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Borfus » Sat May 08, 2021 11:16 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:is it possible for Mina to actually digest you?

Yes; if you've gained a decent amount of weight (but not too much or she won't be able to eat you in the first place), then you get stuck inside of Mina and digested.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nylonian » Sun May 09, 2021 12:09 am

Borfus wrote:

Yes; if you've gained a decent amount of weight (but not too much or she won't be able to eat you in the first place), then you get stuck inside of Mina and digested.

Whats the exact wight and req to be digested by Mina
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby Amnael » Sun May 09, 2021 1:41 am

Borfus wrote:

Is that the new content on day 5? And how much is too much? XD
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun May 09, 2021 2:02 am

The newest Mina scene has to be my favorite!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby meltingpool » Sun May 09, 2021 2:15 am

Amnael wrote:
Borfus wrote:

Is that the new content on day 5? And how much is too much? XD

I was able to get the scene with my weight being listed as chubby (around 200 pounds)
meltingpool
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun May 09, 2021 4:30 am

MandaRose wrote:
Tomfoolery wrote:I've also found that when dealing with Zoey, I think if you did some light struggling and then an All Out Struggle, you can take a chunk off her hp. Then rest and whittle and pray you survive the turns needed to get that number up. Seriously, pick a god, any god. Eventually, one will answer your prayers. Maybe. Try using a sacrifice to speed things up. I recommend Mandy. Not Mina though, even if you may be a Monster who's tempted. It will get you damned to Hell for eternity.

That out of the way...
breathes deep

I 360° no-scoped Mina the first chance I got, and though I don't regret it I can tell the game is going to give me a hard time for it later on. :/

Congratz, you made Satan proud! I named the saves where you're mean to Mina as Heresy, which I feel is justified. Although...
So disappointed 28 weight wasn't enough to get trapped. Means I need to do a full restart because my saves are either slimmy prey runs, or Mina has already been passed on :( Bleh. Guess I'll have to play more, so sad

And finally, so initial spelling errors! Yay!
> Escaping Izumi while she had ~26 hp. deepser instead of deeper.
> During Izumi escape. 'believe' was spelt incorrect. Not literally, it was the 'i's and the 'e's
> Talking with Leila and Sam, just after Leila described her first year schedule as ass, had a lowercase 'i' (Not gonna lie, stared hard at the one above it, but it was a computer smudge or summin. Then noticed the one below was actually wrong. Left me very confused)
> Older one, failing the 3rd swimming check had the word 'contempt' as 'conempt'
> When UB'd by Janet(YAY) and had plans to meet with Mina for practice, says hope Mina was fine on her won (Does that YAY look inappropriate to anyone else? Do I need to take a break?)

Anywho, has minorest of spoilers in there, so peek at own risk

Edit:
Soz, forgot to sing some praises
It is bloody awe-inspiring how consistently amazing this is. There's always so many little things tucked away, and I suspect I'm learning about biology from the classes. Weird. And that the plan is actually to go day by day? Jesus, what a legend. Your plot web is gonna look like a crazy conspiracy person's wall covered in string. As always, thanks for all this great work, your game has such a unique feel to it, and it's absolutely amazing :D
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoDaMouse » Sun May 09, 2021 5:31 am

YAY UPDATE WOOOO!!!
So, just now getting everything set up, but I have a few questions, some thoughts, and a piece of advice for some easy vore scenes that I think you'll be interested in. Fair warning, message is gonna be a bit long.

So, with all these amazing days, I've been a little remiss. While I simply love your game and all the work you guys put into it, (I would donate if I had the money) I think you should also make a guide! Or at least someone else make one (assuming that would be okay with you). With so many amazing vore scenes and dialogue and... well everything really, I want to get to the new ones that get introduced! Buut, my typical pathing doesn't really reveal anything new. Which makes sense I guess, but... I wanna get the other scenes too! However I don't know how to get to those new scenes. Now, while I could simply click every button and save scum... it's not fun and ruins the experience and appeal of the game in my opinion. I think a guide would be a great addition.

As for those easy vore scenes I mentioned, it really only needs a few words and some elaboration. 2nd day party. Lemme elaborate now XD
As you know, there is a way to get into a party via belly kidnapper. Normally I avoid the party unless I wanna get unbirthed by the beautiful sexy and amazing goth girl^^
However this route I went with small breasts and was gonna try and nom some people. But it didn't work out and I started trying to get eaten as per the usual. Because I'm a gut slut of course >///>
Anyways, I got stuck in the party and I had no way out. So, I decided to slog through it as it were. Eventually it came down to the 3 person fight and you could either get first or second. During this fight scene, I just blazed through it my first time by save scumming. But this time (mostly because I wanted to try and find new scenes), I decided to explore a smidge instead of taking the usual route. I wasn't expecting anything to change, and I noticed that nothing did. But I DID notice a good place to MAKE some changes!

Currently in the 3 person match, you get teamed up on and you either get 1st or 3rd. 3rd get's you eaten by Maeve, and 1st get's a forcefead situation and skunk drunk. But I noticed that second place got something that appealed to me heavily. You still got swallowed, but it Maeve said to not be lethal, assuming they remembered. So I got to thinking... It's a party, lot's of people... What if you overhauled the party or made an option to get second place?

So, the overhaul would probably be things like: noticing the agreement somehow between Sadie and the other person in the ring, Shmoozing with partygoers and accidently getting them invested in you, offending more than simply Zoey, or pissing off Maeve before the fight. This would lead to different upperclassmen getting interested in the main character rather than rooting against them. So, if you then incorporated a way to get second, you could choose your pred, including and excluding certain options based on shmoozing and etc.

The other, and probably far simpler option, is to just add a way to get second place. This would let you pick a pred, maybe one that you like the concept art of, and roll some hidden dice. Maybe they forget all about you in a drunken daze? Maybe they 'eat' you and pass out in their beds? Maybe you get unbirthed and then get eaten in a twosome between two preds... With alchohol, social mischief, vore being common, and college students, I think a lot is possible XD

I'll post a later comment with some more ideas, but so far I think the update is amazing and I can't wait for new content! Maybe one of these days I'll get Sunny to swallow me... Pissing off her and her sister doesn't seem to work... Haven't tried getting her to eat me through dating yet.

TLDR: Take the message in bits and chew on it for a day or two. I think this game is incredible and I love your work! Keep on keeping on please, and don't be discouraged: You're doing amazing. Honestly I could stick with this story for a year or five if you kept making content^^
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoDaMouse » Sun May 09, 2021 6:44 am

OMFG I just got the 'little bunny' scene.... I fucking love it! That's like a dream come true for me!!!
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Sun May 09, 2021 7:09 am

MomoDaMouse wrote:YAY UPDATE WOOOO!!!
So, just now getting everything set up, but I have a few questions, some thoughts, and a piece of advice for some easy vore scenes that I think you'll be interested in. Fair warning, message is gonna be a bit long.

So, with all these amazing days, I've been a little remiss. While I simply love your game and all the work you guys put into it, (I would donate if I had the money) I think you should also make a guide! Or at least someone else make one (assuming that would be okay with you). With so many amazing vore scenes and dialogue and... well everything really, I want to get to the new ones that get introduced! Buut, my typical pathing doesn't really reveal anything new. Which makes sense I guess, but... I wanna get the other scenes too! However I don't know how to get to those new scenes. Now, while I could simply click every button and save scum... it's not fun and ruins the experience and appeal of the game in my opinion. I think a guide would be a great addition.

As for those easy vore scenes I mentioned, it really only needs a few words and some elaboration. 2nd day party. Lemme elaborate now XD
As you know, there is a way to get into a party via belly kidnapper. Normally I avoid the party unless I wanna get unbirthed by the beautiful sexy and amazing goth girl^^
However this route I went with small breasts and was gonna try and nom some people. But it didn't work out and I started trying to get eaten as per the usual. Because I'm a gut slut of course >///>
Anyways, I got stuck in the party and I had no way out. So, I decided to slog through it as it were. Eventually it came down to the 3 person fight and you could either get first or second. During this fight scene, I just blazed through it my first time by save scumming. But this time (mostly because I wanted to try and find new scenes), I decided to explore a smidge instead of taking the usual route. I wasn't expecting anything to change, and I noticed that nothing did. But I DID notice a good place to MAKE some changes!

Currently in the 3 person match, you get teamed up on and you either get 1st or 3rd. 3rd get's you eaten by Maeve, and 1st get's a forcefead situation and skunk drunk. But I noticed that second place got something that appealed to me heavily. You still got swallowed, but it Maeve said to not be lethal, assuming they remembered. So I got to thinking... It's a party, lot's of people... What if you overhauled the party or made an option to get second place?

So, the overhaul would probably be things like: noticing the agreement somehow between Sadie and the other person in the ring, Shmoozing with partygoers and accidently getting them invested in you, offending more than simply Zoey, or pissing off Maeve before the fight. This would lead to different upperclassmen getting interested in the main character rather than rooting against them. So, if you then incorporated a way to get second, you could choose your pred, including and excluding certain options based on shmoozing and etc.

The other, and probably far simpler option, is to just add a way to get second place. This would let you pick a pred, maybe one that you like the concept art of, and roll some hidden dice. Maybe they forget all about you in a drunken daze? Maybe they 'eat' you and pass out in their beds? Maybe you get unbirthed and then get eaten in a twosome between two preds... With alchohol, social mischief, vore being common, and college students, I think a lot is possible XD

I'll post a later comment with some more ideas, but so far I think the update is amazing and I can't wait for new content! Maybe one of these days I'll get Sunny to swallow me... Pissing off her and her sister doesn't seem to work... Haven't tried getting her to eat me through dating yet.

TLDR: Take the message in bits and chew on it for a day or two. I think this game is incredible and I love your work! Keep on keeping on please, and don't be discouraged: You're doing amazing. Honestly I could stick with this story for a year or five if you kept making content^^

Sunny doesn't have a sister though...
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby VulkanPass » Sun May 09, 2021 7:59 am

For those that struggled with the same thing downloading it.

I tried through the Mega app like last time but some reason it won't work for my android phone this time.

Instead download to Google Drive and then download to phone and works without problem.
VulkanPass
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game