Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2982

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.3 (Updated 1/4/22)

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:51 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Rat_Guy wrote:As I was playing the new build again I remembered this comment and had a thought. When the game is much closer to being finished would you consider possibly adding some kind of a save editor? That way if there's a scene the player wants to get in later weeks, but it requires that you made some string of choices in the previous weeks, you wouldn't have to play through every week of the game, you could simply check a box in a save editor and skip to the relevant week with the scene you wanna read.

Unfortunately something like that that was comprehensive would be a huge amount of work, since there would need to be tons of checks in place to make sure only valid choice combinations can be selected. That said, I do have some plans in place to allow you to start the game from the first day of any week rather than always having to play through from the very beginning! It'll likely be through an option to choose from a few "stock saves" with specific relationship and vore activity from the prior week. Though there will almost certainly still be scenes that you can only see if you do a full playthrough yourself ^^;

That will do nicely, thank you for your hard work!
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby AGenericPervert » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:07 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:I touched on the lack of tutorial above, but for your specific questions: Brace makes you less likely to take damage that turn and is good to use if your predator is currently crushing you, and struggling conservatively uses the least stamina of any of the struggle options and, as the name suggests, is meant to be used when you're trying to conserve stamina. It's the most efficient in terms of how much damage you can do for the stamina spent, but obviously stomachs are not a safe place to be and you'll often need more immediate damage than it can dish out. In prey scenes, you're always reacting to what your pred is doing, so pay attention to any cues about them interacting with you/their stomach (squeezing, shaking, etc.)

Would it be possible to have a super truncated explanation of the struggle mechanics available from the menu, for reference?

Even if it's incomplete compared to how much you learn in the full in-class explanation, just a basic quickguide would be very helpful.

I very much so appreciate that you worked the system tutorial into the in-game world and made it make sense that you learn it where and when you do. But as others have noted that's missable not just generally, but to the point people can play through the whole first week without ever encountering it. Since vore mechanics are so central to the game, it seems like from a pure game design perspective, SOMEthing more instantly accessible/referencable (some people have shit memories, or may have seen and read the scene but forgotten details later that are really important) would be a good idea. And if you're concerned about the player-character not necessarily knowing that, you could put a disclaimer on the menu-level explanation broadly stating 'you shouldn't look at this on first plays unless you're okay with breaking immersion', or something to that effect.

Apologies if this sounds preachy, I've worked in game design before and this particular topic rather closely mirrors several that came up vocationally.
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Postby viral31 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Ive been doing a bunch of runs just to try and find as many of the details as I can and Its made me curious about a couple things.
Can you still save emma from zoey? I remember people saying it was possible but ive never been able to do it without getting chowed on.
I also remember there being a day where you meet kayla while going to work out and she was still mad if you agreed with alice on day one, is that still in the game?
and lastly the non relationship characters, Will they eventually just disappear? Claire for example I think is a fun character but there are 2 instances where she can get munched on, will she eventually just stop showing up?
I also want to say that an often underappreciated aspect to some writing is the worlds internal consistancy, I think its great that this is acknowledged both in writing and gameplay.
Really looking forward to the party update and seeing what the town is like!
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingNothing » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:12 pm

So something Sam said on the first day after I went back and made sure I got eaten by someone to nab a uniform early has made me curious; is there any change to how people talk to or about you if you wear a school uniform every day through the first week? I've noticed the uniform comes up more during scenes where other people are eating you, which is very neat.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby clone4000 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:48 am

viral31 wrote:Can you still save emma from zoey?

Yes, from memory you
Spoiler: show
have to take your guide at the begining of day 2 and talk to Sunny, you might have to flirt with her. Then when Zoey turns up Sunny persuades her to leave you two alone. The details are in the guide and I think it's needed for the Betty hunting route later.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby viral31 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:27 am

clone4000 wrote:

Yes, from memory you
have to take your guide at the begining of day 2 and talk to Sunny, you might have to flirt with her. Then when Zoey turns up Sunny persuades her to leave you two alone. The details are in the guide and I think it's needed for the Betty hunting route later.

Ah, Thanks for the response but I meant when sunny isnt there and you have the option to run or help. Does the help option ever work?
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden556 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:30 am

viral31 wrote:
clone4000 wrote:

Yes, from memory you

Ah, Thanks for the response but I meant when sunny isnt there and you have the option to run or help. Does the help option ever work?

Kinda? It helps in the sense that so long as you still aren't digesting what remains of Olivia you can be swallowed alongside Emma and the both of you can escape together without the horrible damage that Emma experiences by herself. As for actually helping Emma without being eaten aswell no I don't believe there's anyway to do that.
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby XGNRadiance » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:48 pm

Is there a way to get the character codes for Kisekae to edit characters for mods?
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby Nic386 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:06 am

I don't know if this has been asked before (I don't know how to search threads properly), is there, or if not will there be a way to get Emma eaten and digested permanently?
Nic386
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden556 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:54 am

Nic386 wrote:I don't know if this has been asked before (I don't know how to search threads properly), is there, or if not will there be a way to get Emma eaten and digested permanently?

As of this moment the only way for Emma to wind up properly digested is when she eats you and Zoey and neither of ye escape. And Emma is almost certainly the very last person you will be able to eat and digest which won't happen until at least the final week I'm guessing due to the sheer amount of extra work that would be needed to be done since she's your roommate and probably the single most important character besides the player themselves and it's simpler keeping her around until the workload won't wind up too extreme when she gets gutted.
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomfoolery » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:43 am

Is it time to begin the HYPE!!!! for a new public update yet? I saw a thing and it got my hopes up.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:28 pm

Are you in need of any help? Perhaps writing the text of each day so you don't have to?
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Xentinova » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:14 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote:Are you in need of any help? Perhaps writing the text of each day so you don't have to?

I second this question
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChristianBoiy » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:32 pm

I'm a huge fan of intimate vore- Vore where both the pred and the prey have some prior relationship, be it just friends, or something more. This feels like a great setup for that type of thing, I wish some things like that are added later on!
ChristianBoiy
New to the forum

Postby EliseDevours » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:59 pm

ChristianBoiy wrote:I'm a huge fan of intimate vore- Vore where both the pred and the prey have some prior relationship, be it just friends, or something more. This feels like a great setup for that type of thing, I wish some things like that are added later on!

There's one scene I can think of where there's something like that. It requires some work though.
If you have a lot of hearts with Emma and have escaped Zoey together, you can practice with her. It can get quite intimate, though I suspect it will be more so in later days.
EliseDevours
New to the forum

Postby alexandru0049 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:49 am

What is the biggest amount of prey that can be successfully eaten and digested in a single run?
alexandru0049
New to the forum

Postby jake110 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am

Absolutely loving the game, the detail you've put in to the story branching is excellent. I do have a question though, because I've played through a few times, and been looking through the unofficial guide in the first post. Is it possible to get both the training with Emma and Emma eats Betty with Sunny's help to trigger in the same playthrough? I'm finding that to get to the training with Emma with 5 hearts for the full scene, you have to not meet Sunny on Monday, since that blocks you and Emma being eaten by Zoey, but if you don't meet Sunny on Monday, you can't have a positive relationship with her to ask for her help dealing with Betty on Friday
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:51 pm

AGenericPervert wrote:Would it be possible to have a super truncated explanation of the struggle mechanics available from the menu, for reference?

Even if it's incomplete compared to how much you learn in the full in-class explanation, just a basic quickguide would be very helpful.[...]

Making a proper tutorial is on my agenda for after the week is finished! The scene with Slate was never really meant to be something I expected everyone to play and learn the prey system from, it just made sense to play out the way it did given her role as a teacher ^^;

viral31 wrote:Ive been doing a bunch of runs just to try and find as many of the details as I can and Its made me curious about a couple things.
Can you still save emma from zoey? I remember people saying it was possible but ive never been able to do it without getting chowed on.
I also remember there being a day where you meet kayla while going to work out and she was still mad if you agreed with alice on day one, is that still in the game?
and lastly the non relationship characters, Will they eventually just disappear? Claire for example I think is a fun character but there are 2 instances where she can get munched on, will she eventually just stop showing up?
I also want to say that an often underappreciated aspect to some writing is the worlds internal consistancy, I think its great that this is acknowledged both in writing and gameplay.
Really looking forward to the party update and seeing what the town is like!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the game! You can only personally save Emma from Zoey in that encounter by getting eaten and escaping together, the only way to stop her from being swallowed at all when you run into Zoey is if you've befriended Sunny earlier in the day. For Kayla, yes, you run into her if you work out on Monday and if you sided with Alice at the cookout she'll be annoyed with you. As for minor characters, it depends on the character! Some might stop showing up eventually, but others will at least have the potential to make it through the whole year.

KingNothing wrote:So something Sam said on the first day after I went back and made sure I got eaten by someone to nab a uniform early has made me curious; is there any change to how people talk to or about you if you wear a school uniform every day through the first week? I've noticed the uniform comes up more during scenes where other people are eating you, which is very neat.

There's a fair amount of alt text scattered throughout the days for if you're wearing the uniform, but the game doesn't track how frequently you wear it so you don't get a reputation or anything like that. If I'm understanding what you're getting at correctly ^^;

XGNRadiance wrote:Is there a way to get the character codes for Kisekae to edit characters for mods?

When the update comes out I'll add them to the main post alongside the reference image gallery!

Nic386 wrote:I don't know if this has been asked before (I don't know how to search threads properly), is there, or if not will there be a way to get Emma eaten and digested permanently?

Not yet, but like all the major characters she'll be on the menu eventually! As someone else pointed out, don't expect it to be possible for a while due to how prominent she is

Tomfoolery wrote:Is it time to begin the HYPE!!!! for a new public update yet? I saw a thing and it got my hopes up.

It's likely still a couple months away unfortunately ^^; . It'll be a pretty big one though! Barring any cuts to the remaining content that hasn't been written yet, there will be 15 vore scenes on Saturday(though 2 of those are fairly small always fatal interactions) and one new one added to Friday!

Simrobert2001 wrote:Are you in need of any help? Perhaps writing the text of each day so you don't have to?

I'm not looking to bring on any extra help at the moment, no. But thank you for asking!

ChristianBoiy wrote:I'm a huge fan of intimate vore- Vore where both the pred and the prey have some prior relationship, be it just friends, or something more. This feels like a great setup for that type of thing, I wish some things like that are added later on!

There will probably be some content along those lines in the future!

jake110 wrote:Absolutely loving the game, the detail you've put in to the story branching is excellent. I do have a question though, because I've played through a few times, and been looking through the unofficial guide in the first post. Is it possible to get both the training with Emma and Emma eats Betty with Sunny's help to trigger in the same playthrough? I'm finding that to get to the training with Emma with 5 hearts for the full scene, you have to not meet Sunny on Monday, since that blocks you and Emma being eaten by Zoey, but if you don't meet Sunny on Monday, you can't have a positive relationship with her to ask for her help dealing with Betty on Friday

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the game! Off the top of my head, I'm actually not sure there, sorry ^^; . You can meet Sunny at lunch on Tuesday as well and get +1 with her, but that might not be enough to ask her to help with Betty.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby HunterZ » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:59 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:You can meet Sunny at lunch on Tuesday as well and get +1 with her, but that might not be enough to ask her to help with Betty.

How do you meet Sunny on Tuesday?
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby clone4000 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:53 am

HunterZ wrote:How do you meet Sunny on Tuesday?

Take your planner with you when you go to breakfast. Play your cards right and you can get enough of a boost to get her number.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game