Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2984

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 (Updated 5/8/21)

Postby tastysnackanon » Thu May 13, 2021 7:32 am

This is a repost of a mod I shared before with google drive as I have been told people prefer zip files, so here is the same thing in zip.
Attachments
miluina mod 0.4.2.zip
(1004.27 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Thu May 13, 2021 9:02 am

I updated the disposal mod I made earlier to cover the new scenes, I added a little more to some of the old ones too.
Again, it's toggleable at the start. Only affects prey scenes and it's fairly light disposal. :-D
Enjoy,

Mysta
Attachments
Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 + Mysta's Disposal Mod.zip
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 348 times
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ExtraUser » Thu May 13, 2021 11:47 am

Last time I sort of gushed over how neat the interactions between Mary (PC) and Mina, and also how I really liked the kinda-sorta-but-maybe-not-really protective relationship with Mandy that can be established.

Now that Day 5 is released, again permit me to gush about the dynamic that Mary can have with Mina and/or Mandy (Triple M Gang!!), because holy HECK was the writing for their scenes good!! I was prepared for good scenes with Mina, but the Mandy scenes blew away my expectations! New favorite!

Thanks to Day 5’s Mandy scene I have discovered that I have a thing for rescuees being (angrily) terrified of their rescuer. What an odd niche.

In addition to the purely benevolent choices Mary can make towards the two (definitely my favorite), I found all the less than benevolent choices regarding the two to be equally interesting and very fun to read! It’s very cool how the choices can shape Mary’s personality and motivations, from almost heroic to completely sadistic. Particularly when I am playing a Mary that is mostly an escape artist. Special mention goes to the unwilling release of Mandy which could lead to some hilariously confused emotions for Mary and Mandy if the PC ever rescues her again!

The only thing I worry about is that eventually I will have to choose saving one or the other (or did it already happen if I don’t immediately train Mina?). That would make me sad, but I could understand the game design reasons for sure.

Other miscellaneous things:
When it gave me the option to charge ahead in the morning class demonstration I did a spit take!
Enigmatic Mallory is still enigmatic.
Final Emma scene was surprising and great!
Leah’s night garden scenes really got me feeling those peaceful night vibes.
The tray stacking girl was delightfully weird and the battle challenging.
Last edited by ExtraUser on Thu May 13, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ExtraUser
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu May 13, 2021 12:56 pm

tastysnackanon wrote:This is a repost of a mod I shared before with google drive as I have been told people prefer zip files, so here is the same thing in zip.

What content did you add/edit?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Bright » Thu May 13, 2021 1:51 pm

A very enjoyable day 5 I say.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu May 13, 2021 5:45 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Not who you're responding to, but thanks all the same. I had no idea there was a new Mandy scene, and I'm always happy to see something with her! This new scene might be my favorite Mandy scene yet.

Glad you liked it!

pbysteria wrote:Love the update! New professor feeling pretty familiar..
I'm working on getting the new Sunny scene, but having a good time running into others along the way.

Glad you're enjoying it! And I don't know what you could possibly be talking about with the professor ;)

OctoGravy wrote:Somehow, when I digested Mina on day 5, the game thought I also digested her on day 2.

Ah, I think I know what's causing that, probably a silly oversight on my part. I assume you swallowed her as part of the rescue on day 2 and just didn't digest? And thanks for the report!

mysta wrote:I updated the disposal mod I made earlier to cover the new scenes, I added a little more to some of the old ones too.
Again, it's toggleable at the start. Only affects prey scenes and it's fairly light disposal. :-D
Enjoy,

Mysta

Ah, glad to see this updated so quickly for people that are into it! I was a little worried that updating mods would be too much of a hassle with how twine works and any that got made would end up pretty much stuck on the version they were originally made for ^^;

ExtraUser wrote:Last time I sort of gushed over how neat the interactions between Mary (PC) and Mina, and also how I really liked the kinda-sorta-but-maybe-not-really protective relationship with Mandy that can be established.

Now that Day 5 is released, again permit me to gush about the dynamic that Mary can have with Mina and/or Mandy...

Glad you enjoyed the update so much! Mandy is pretty much done now I'm afraid(she originally wasn't even supposed to appear again past day 1!), but there will be plenty more Mina going forward! And you should be able to keep both alive if you'd like, Mina is fine if you don't set up the training scene that happens Day 5

I finally got around to making character references for some of the older characters that were still missing! In the online gallery you can now find the custodian from the first day and Donna and Brit from Maeve's party included in the list! Now sure when I'll get around to updating the downloadable version
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu May 13, 2021 6:37 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Mandy is pretty much done now I'm afraid

Awwww.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby mysta » Fri May 14, 2021 6:28 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
mysta wrote:I updated the disposal mod I made earlier to cover the new scenes, I added a little more to some of the old ones too.
Enjoy,
Mysta

Ah, glad to see this updated so quickly for people that are into it! I was a little worried that updating mods would be too much of a hassle with how twine works and any that got made would end up pretty much stuck on the version they were originally made for ^^;

Well, as all I'm doing is editing the text file, it just required pasting in the bits from the last version next to the 'life lost' tags. That and adding new bits. Moderate potential for screwing things up though. ^^;
I did make it toggleable (button after difficulty selection), so you could add it into the main file like stuff from your other contributors. Could be a faff if you've already updated though.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tastysnackanon » Fri May 14, 2021 7:48 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
tastysnackanon wrote:This is a repost of a mod I shared before with google drive as I have been told people prefer zip files, so here is the same thing in zip.

What content did you add/edit?

I changed the day 1 alice scene, the day 1 sarah and alesha scene, the day 1 sam eats you during conversation, and the default prey struggle texts.
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby chance10 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:54 pm

I really like Chandra I hope she will appear again even if it is just one last time
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastysnackanon » Sat May 15, 2021 7:31 pm

So Mysta's mod requires you to enable disposal at the beginning which prevents you from using save files to see disposal scenes, so I added the disposal option to the options menu so that you can toggle it for older save files.
Attachments
Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 + Mysta disposal option.zip
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 119 times
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun May 16, 2021 6:54 am

Been playing on some of the more focused paths, like having fun with Cherry and Kayla, and there's some fun things there. I like with Cherry how
if she tricks you into going to the Maeve's party, she's taken off the 'Trusted' list. And that you can literally only have cherries on your sundae and she comments on it.

And Kayla. Kayla, my buddy, my kinky workout buddy,
I think you're right. Mallory is a bit of a psycho, aaaaaaand I'm sorry I ratted on you. You shall be missed.

So yeah, now to get my 'High-Class Meals' run sorted :p
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Sun May 16, 2021 3:33 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:
I think you're right. Mallory is a bit of a psycho, aaaaaaand I'm sorry I ratted on you. You shall be missed.

I have been 100% convinced there's some fuckery going on with Mallory since her forcibly cornering you in the morning on Day 3 to grill you on a bunch of random information no matter what your route, and am absolutely going to be taking the first possible opportunity to eat her myself that's for sure; yeah characters like Alice and Zoey are your obvious confrontational enemy types, but Mallory? She gives me some real bad vibes, and that's before finding out about that whole Kayla side bit from this post.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Sun May 16, 2021 7:27 pm

it is there a disposal scenes that can be unlocked
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shugoki » Sun May 16, 2021 7:35 pm

linuxnero wrote:it is there a disposal scenes that can be unlocked

Go back a page or 2, there's a mod for it. Otherwise, there is no poopoo.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Sun May 16, 2021 8:31 pm

linuxnero wrote:it is there a disposal scenes that can be unlocked

The base game has none, only rare very light teasing, and it seems like it will be kept that way. Mysta has a mod for it though, which is just a few posts up.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Gibberish » Sun May 16, 2021 10:00 pm

So I have been debating on whether to make it a possibility to unbirth Mina after you save her during Monday while in the bathroom. Making an entire new route where she is let out for meals and classes. But otherwise stays in your gut even adding a few double vore scenes where you eat someone while Mina is in your womb.

The other option is to just do a scene where you convince Mina that it would be better to unbirth her during practice on day 5.

PM me your vote.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Sun May 16, 2021 10:00 pm

Geeze, I replayed four times to get the eaten by Mina scene, and now that I got it I feel terrible. I'd rather eat the girl myself than put her through that.
No-One
Participator

Postby Gibberish » Sun May 16, 2021 10:15 pm

No-One wrote:Geeze, I replayed four times to get the eaten by Mina scene, and now that I got it I feel terrible. I'd rather eat the girl myself than put her through that.

I know right?! I was pretty shaken myself after that. Though part of me admittedly did find it a little funny. I think I might be broken... ^^;
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Robotdocter » Sun May 16, 2021 10:39 pm

i dont know if this has been brought up before, i only just today found out about the project, love it a lot btw, always love a good text adventure and this one is made very well, but are there plans to make it so that you can partner up with Emma for the escapism lab?
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game