Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2982

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby Natzkyun » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:53 pm

Simplespectator wrote:
Natzkyun wrote:PLEASE tell me there will be a point where you can eat Zoey after the scene with her and Emma. Eating her to protect Emma after escaping her before would be incredible, or if you didn't save Emma, eating her to avenge Emma, and doing so some how finding peace with Emma being "back with you" again...there's just so much potential there.

Eating Zoey? How the hell would that work? Considering how you can’t even fight back if she ever catches you 1v1 and how we couldn’t even handle that girl at the party without major forced help, I can’t see Mary being ready for someone at Zoey’s level for a loooooooong time, if ever. I mean, I guess if you knocked her out? Like, surprise attack to the back of the head, then hope? Seems like a long shot. Zoe is like the second or third most ‘powerful’ student in the entire school. Well meaning revenge sounds nice, but I just… can’t see it being remotely possible. Guess that’s up to the writer though.

Oh, I don't mean in the next update or something, I'm talking later down the line. We can assume that Mary will at least have the option of being one of the best preds at school by the end of the game (just given that this is a game and all, power increasing over time is to be expected).
Natzkyun
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:17 pm

My prediction is that any predator that is above the player's character will remain as such so that our character will always be prey to them.
I seriously doubt that Alice, Zoey, or even Betty will be prey to the player, but I'm pretty sure at the end of the game we don't keep friends like Emma (maybe Sam).
daeway
Participator

Postby Simplespectator » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:34 pm

daeway wrote:My prediction is that any predator that is above the player's character will remain as such so that our character will always be prey to them.
I seriously doubt that Alice, Zoey, or even Betty will be prey to the player, but I'm pretty sure at the end of the game we don't keep friends like Emma (maybe Sam).

Now I wouldn’t go quiet that far… the sam path seems promising for a hunt the hunters plot, and I(as Mary) have beaten Alice one too many times for her to be completely dominant. Even if I don’t think we will ever eat her, I can see Mary becoming the Sunny to Alice’s Zoey, if you know what I mean. Or maybe Mary will get to go superpred. There are a lot of exciting possibilities.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby TallTummyTales » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:42 pm

daeway wrote:My prediction is that any predator that is above the player's character will remain as such so that our character will always be prey to them.

The plan is that every Major and I believe also Minor character other than the professors (so everyone who isn’t a professor or a one-off) will have at least one scene with player prey and one scene with player Pred!
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:45 pm

Eating someone 'above' the PC would be a great endgame payoff for a player who carefully cultivates their stats and makes smart decisions.
Not having at least a few scenes like that would be a missed opportunity from a game design standpoint.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Borfus » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:03 pm

Yeah pretty sure Osmium already confirmed in thread at one point that even Maeve isn't off-limits. An end-game, one chance top level difficulty prey, sure, but considering she's the top pred in the entire school if she's someone you can potentially down, anyone is.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:51 pm

jeremy9011 wrote:Hello! Can you PM me the text you have when you get eaten by Emma please? I give up. Thanks!

To get the training scene with her:
Spoiler: show
You need to get eaten by, then escape, Zoey together on Monday, then go through the full party scene on Tuesday so that you meet Zoey again. You should then have the chance to make plans to train with emma the next day

Simplespectator wrote:Happy Vore day. Hope you had a good one. <———A guy not at all bitter that Leah is now is 6th.

I'm a little surprised that she's that far down honestly, she'd come up a lot when I'd asked about favorite characters in the past! And thanks! It's only very tangentially related to the game, but I actually launched a little side project on vore day!: https://aryion.com/g4/view/712411

OctoGravy wrote:Are you actually planning to do all four years?

No, I'm not quite that crazy haha! The plan is to cover only freshman year, split into six weeks with timeskips between them

Natzkyun wrote:PLEASE tell me there will be a point where you can eat Zoey after the scene with her and Emma. Eating her to protect Emma after escaping her before would be incredible, or if you didn't save Emma, eating her to avenge Emma, and doing so some how finding peace with Emma being "back with you" again...there's just so much potential there.

Not anytime remotely soon, but yes you'll very likely get a chance to eat her in the future

TallTummyTales wrote:

The plan is that every Major and I believe also Minor character other than the professors (so everyone who isn’t a professor or a one-off) will have at least one scene with player prey and one scene with player Pred!

This is definitely true for major characters, they'll all have at least one pred and prey scene! Minor characters will probably also have that be the case, but I'm not making an explicit promise on that front ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Natzkyun » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:09 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:

This is definitely true for major characters, they'll all have at least one pred and prey scene! Minor characters will probably also have that be the case, but I'm not making an explicit promise on that front ^^;[/quote]

By "one prey scene", do you mean one scene where the player eats them, or one scene where the player can digest them?
Natzkyun
New to the forum

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:10 pm

Simplespectator wrote:Happy Vore day. Hope you had a good one. <———A guy not at all bitter that Leah is now is 6th.

OsmiumOrchid wrote:I'm a little surprised that she's that far down honestly, she'd come up a lot when I'd asked about favorite characters in the past! And thanks! It's only very tangentially related to the game, but I actually launched a little side project on vore day!: https://aryion.com/g4/view/712411

Poor Leah. She deserved so much more love!! I mean she's a big tiddie nerd girl who is not only extremely into vore but has multiple scenes with co-op vore scenes of some kind and belly cuddles sometimes with a game. It's so sad, but I do look forward to any and every scene we can get with her.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:23 am

Borfus wrote:Yeah pretty sure Osmium already confirmed in thread at one point that even Maeve isn't off-limits. An end-game, one chance top level difficulty prey, sure, but considering she's the top pred in the entire school if she's someone you can potentially down, anyone is.

And then it turns out that since no one has been dumb enough to cross her for a couple years, she is actually really really bad at escaping. Can't even think on what her own prey does to escape, since they're usually so ineffective against her. Since Kim(?) is the only one to actually escape Maeve, she would currently hold the title for Top Prey, and would likely have kept in practice since her do-gooder attitude would make her a target for the more aggressive preds every year.

Also, right now Emma has 69 votes and Sunny has 68 and it feels profound
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightWing7177 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:20 am

Does anyone know how to get each non fatal scene in the game? Please let me know
NightWing7177
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:20 pm

NightWing7177 wrote:Does anyone know how to get each non fatal scene in the game? Please let me know

There are a couple of really nice guides for all the scenes in the game linked on the main post, I would like to say non-fatal scenes are marked specially on that. If not it should just be a quick control f away.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby MandaRose » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:50 pm

Idk why Leah didn't win the poll, she's canonically into Bionicle lol
MandaRose
New to the forum

Postby ScarKnight » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:05 pm

MandaRose wrote:Idk why Leah didn't win the poll, she's canonically into Bionicle lol

I love her even more now.

Also, I'm not sure that I'd take any polls on this site too seriously. If there's one thing that Strawpoll based stories on this site have taught me, it's that the people here will absolutely cheat over the least consequential stuff imaginable.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:09 pm

Natzkyun wrote:By "one prey scene", do you mean one scene where the player eats them, or one scene where the player can digest them?

Digest!

MandaRose wrote:Idk why Leah didn't win the poll, she's canonically into Bionicle lol

Haha I'm glad someone caught that reference!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby OctoGravy » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Where does it say that?
OctoGravy
New to the forum

Postby AlicesStomach » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:26 pm

Hands down, the best vore game I've played to date.
AlicesStomach
Been posting for a bit

Postby OctoGravy » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:31 pm

Are we ever going to be able to eat a teacher?
OctoGravy
New to the forum

Postby MandaRose » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:52 pm

OctoGravy wrote:

Where does it say that?

There's a vore scene with her on day 5 I think? I can't remember all the details, but she explains Mata Nui lore to the main character while digesting some rando.
MandaRose
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:23 pm

Bluebros wrote:Hands down, the best vore game I've played to date.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

OctoGravy wrote:Are we ever going to be able to eat a teacher?

Probably not

MandaRose wrote:
OctoGravy wrote:

Where does it say that?

There's a vore scene with her on day 5 I think? I can't remember all the details, but she explains Mata Nui lore to the main character while digesting some rando.

It's actually if you don't catch her a meal during that day 5 interaction, you get this line:
Spoiler: show
...The conversation is a little stunted at first, but Leah seems to gradually get more comfortable as time passes, and eventually you manage to strike on a topic that really gets her going. In all honesty, you've lost track of exactly what it is she's explaining to you, but you're enjoying how passionate she is and making sure to give her your full attention.

“... but then it turns out that the great spirit they were worshiping was actually a giant robot that they were living inside of! Or at least... um, sorry, I've been talking for a while,” Leah says with a nervous laugh. "You probably don't care about any of this..."
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game