Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2984

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 (Updated 10/28/22)

Postby Dongers » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:40 am

LordKentus wrote:Really like the game, the world and character building are pretty top tier for the fetish. The setting is interesting and fun but the updates are painfully slow though but hopefully they chug along in a smoother fashion going forward so we aren't waiting a year for a singular day again.

I will knock on wood for that one right there

Given how many splits the story of smva has, it's very likely it'll only take longer and longer with each day. Unless we start seeing more characters that only appear on one day whose fate and interaction with the player hardly matters. Additionally less severe or unavoidable consequences to current characters would also speed up development since they won't have to be considered going forward.
Dongers
Participator

Postby R3X » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:30 am

Considering the amount of options a player has, orchid did a good job keeping story fairly "slim", in a good way. In my opinion this is caused by having side characters and their stories "modular", and only the choices the player makes (for example the choice of club) create "major differences", which helps keeping the game from turning into a bloated mess of work for the author.

Also considering the quality of writing and amount of content each update brings, the frequency of updates is pretty high by the current standards of free/patreon adult content.
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:13 pm

Yeah it only seems slow because vorny brain isn't patient brain.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Swallowmomma » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:16 am

Hey what’s the trigger for Slate’s vore scene on the second day? I’m trying to do a run where I befriend Alice but can’t figure out how to get that scene again
Swallowmomma
New to the forum

Postby Cimenamontoastbread » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:57 am

Swallowmomma wrote:Hey what’s the trigger for Slate’s vore scene on the second day? I’m trying to do a run where I befriend Alice but can’t figure out how to get that scene again

First, Slate's gotta eat Alice. I'm not really sure if there's a specific trigger for this but you do have to have interacted with Alice during day one at some point. Then, you gotta chase after Alice and ask about her missing necklace. Your character will then head on over to Slate where you will have to insist on getting the necklace from her. Then boom, get eaten by Slate.
Cimenamontoastbread
New to the forum

Postby Swallowmomma » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:14 pm

Cimenamontoastbread wrote:
Swallowmomma wrote:Hey what’s the trigger for Slate’s vore scene on the second day? I’m trying to do a run where I befriend Alice but can’t figure out how to get that scene again

First, Slate's gotta eat Alice. I'm not really sure if there's a specific trigger for this but you do have to have interacted with Alice during day one at some point. Then, you gotta chase after Alice and ask about her missing necklace. Your character will then head on over to Slate where you will have to insist on getting the necklace from her. Then boom, get eaten by Slate.

Except there’s gotta be more than that. I kept experimenting and I think I found it. I think for some reason you have to be “skinny” because I’ve had runs where I’ve interacted with Alice on the first day, and no matter what happens Alice always gets eaten in Slate’s first class, but I’ve only gotten the option to follow Alice after class when I’ve been skinny.
Swallowmomma
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:11 am

Swallowmomma wrote:
Cimenamontoastbread wrote:

Except there’s gotta be more than that. I kept experimenting and I think I found it. I think for some reason you have to be “skinny” because I’ve had runs where I’ve interacted with Alice on the first day, and no matter what happens Alice always gets eaten in Slate’s first class, but I’ve only gotten the option to follow Alice after class when I’ve been skinny.

Sunday September 1st:

(You must have caused Alice to like or dislike you.)

Monday September 2nd:

(Proceed until after the Escapism class. Being Eaten by Zoey will prevent you from attending.)
Catch up to Alice.
Ask about her necklace.
Go ask Slate for the necklace.
Be insistent.
(!!) Accept her offer.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Toxicemp447 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:10 pm

can someone work on the visual version if possible that would be sick if someone can start it up again.
Toxicemp447
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:35 pm

Reading the thread for that, it looks like it was being worked on, but they had it locked for now.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby phoneuser1992 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:57 am

Can anyone confirm for me the most possible prey to get in a single run through? I've managed up to 12, and I can't help wondering if I've missed anything days that its possible to manage two prey. I got 2 every day but Wednesday and Thursday. I admit I ended up retrying a lot of the scenes several times to succeed, but I will add that it was 12 on normal mode and managing stamina got crazy hard.

Spoiler: show
I'm also especially curious if there's any contrived way at the party to swing 2 prey at once since the MC remarks on it if you taunt Lian on Friday after being greedy and eating her a couple hours after Sadie. "And hey, with your *urp* help, maybe the next time I do this I can take both at the same time.~" That taunt really got me eager to try it. I mean, it would be crazy hard to successfully digest, maybe making Kayla look easy in comparison, but the option to attempt it would be an amazing capstone to the week lol. Honestly, I feel like the only way it would logically be something that the MC could pull off (outside of Easy Mode hacks) would be if MC had been a total glutton all week letting you get up to the 4 Oral Vore skill level and one of the girls for the double was the tiny Mina while the other was a partygoer so drunk off her ass that she can't put up any decent fight. And that still seems like it should be basically the hardest meal of the whole week to successfully digest... It would also make an obvious spot to raise Oral Vore skill to 5 :gulp:

Awesome game, have never replayed a vore game even a tenth as much. Extremely pleased and looking forward to updates to the walkthroughs and especially to the main game. It takes a lot of effort, skill and luck in exploring every aspect of this massive game and it just keeps getting deeper as you learn more about some characters that explains why they act like they do in your natural playthroughs only when you follow their specific paths and it adds a great amount of depth to the game.

Ah, one last thing that's bugging me that I can't figure out from the guide. The playthrough guide says there's a way to get Cherry to tell you about Maeve's party so that you don't have to be taken there in a gut... I've tried every combination of topics at dinner with her that day to no avail. Help?
phoneuser1992
New to the forum

Postby Chaotyx » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:43 am

phoneuser1992 wrote:Can anyone confirm for me the most possible prey to get in a single run through? I've managed up to 12, and I can't help wondering if I've missed anything days that its possible to manage two prey. I got 2 every day but Wednesday and Thursday. I admit I ended up retrying a lot of the scenes several times to succeed, but I will add that it was 12 on normal mode and managing stamina got crazy hard.

I'm also especially curious if there's any contrived way at the party to swing 2 prey at once since the MC remarks on it if you taunt Lian on Friday after being greedy and eating her a couple hours after Sadie. "And hey, with your *urp* help, maybe the next time I do this I can take both at the same time.~" That taunt really got me eager to try it. I mean, it would be crazy hard to successfully digest, maybe making Kayla look easy in comparison, but the option to attempt it would be an amazing capstone to the week lol. Honestly, I feel like the only way it would logically be something that the MC could pull off (outside of Easy Mode hacks) would be if MC had been a total glutton all week letting you get up to the 4 Oral Vore skill level and one of the girls for the double was the tiny Mina while the other was a partygoer so drunk off her ass that she can't put up any decent fight. And that still seems like it should be basically the hardest meal of the whole week to successfully digest... It would also make an obvious spot to raise Oral Vore skill to 5 :gulp:

Awesome game, have never replayed a vore game even a tenth as much. Extremely pleased and looking forward to updates to the walkthroughs and especially to the main game. It takes a lot of effort, skill and luck in exploring every aspect of this massive game and it just keeps getting deeper as you learn more about some characters that explains why they act like they do in your natural playthroughs only when you follow their specific paths and it adds a great amount of depth to the game.

Ah, one last thing that's bugging me that I can't figure out from the guide. The playthrough guide says there's a way to get Cherry to tell you about Maeve's party so that you don't have to be taken there in a gut... I've tried every combination of topics at dinner with her that day to no avail. Help?

Woah, the most I've managed to get in my playthroughs is 8. Could you give a rundown on which girls you go after and on which days?
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby phoneuser1992 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:19 am

Chaotyx wrote:
phoneuser1992 wrote:Can anyone confirm for me the most possible prey to get in a single run through? I've managed up to 12, and I can't help wondering if I've missed anything days that its possible to manage two prey. I got 2 every day but Wednesday and Thursday. I admit I ended up retrying a lot of the scenes several times to succeed, but I will add that it was 12 on normal mode and managing stamina got crazy hard.

Woah, the most I've managed to get in my playthroughs is 8. Could you give a rundown on which girls you go after and on which days?

Remember not to get eaten... basically period. You'll waste enough of your precious stamina that you probably won't be able to keep your second meal down even if getting eaten didn't strictly take up the time slot for either meal. Stamina management is key! You can't crush but maybe once per prey and if there's a gimmick that simplifies keeping someone down you've got to take advantage.

Sunday - Anita (Gimmick) and Gabby (sets the bar for second prey difficulty as much tougher than a single)
Monday - Olivia (hard)/Mina (super easy) and Alex (Very hard as second prey)
Tuesday - Gina (easy as long as you don't underestimate her) and Jackie (Without using Gimmick, hard. Using Gimmick, easy)
Wednesday - Beth (medium/hard)
Thursday - Nicole (if you take advantage of not needing to conserve stamina than getting her down will be the hard part.)
Friday - Sadie (medium) and Lian (easy for second prey)
Saturday - Kayla (As hard as second prey of day Alex... with you having full stamina. Hell Mode.) and Cassidy (super easy for second prey)
phoneuser1992
New to the forum

Postby SatanChan » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:10 pm

Is there not a person named chloe or im I loseing my mind I can't find them in the references
SatanChan
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:58 am

SatanChan wrote:Is there not a person named chloe or im I loseing my mind I can't find them in the references

Might have been from the visual novel
Dongers
Participator

Postby TMVore » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:46 pm

SatanChan wrote:Is there not a person named chloe or im I loseing my mind I can't find them in the references

Maybe you meant Zoë?
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Super57s » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:17 am

does anyone know where i can find that comment here that posted an alt scene with Mandy being the pred to player on day 1? theres so many pages now i cant even find it.
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.2

Postby Yikers » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:16 am

Super57s wrote:does anyone know where i can find that comment here that posted an alt scene with Mandy being the pred to player on day 1? theres so many pages now i cant even find it.
Super57s wrote:does anyone know where i can find that comment here that posted an alt scene with Mandy being the pred to player on day 1? theres so many pages now i cant even find it.

Legspert9 wrote:Alright, a mostly-complete draft 1 of the alt scene is done at almost 3500 words. I still haven't figured out Twine so it's in plain text, but you can read it at https://pastebin.com/cJpp42Df. Let me know if you have any suggestions for edits or additions. My biggest concern is making sure the tone is consistent with the rest of the story, as I wanted to be able to add it as playable.

Osmium, sorry about insulting your code. 4 hours of study later I find out that your work is a lot neater than I thought, and it would probably take another 20 to match it.

This one?
Yikers
New to the forum

Postby Hornyquin » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:22 am

Just wanted to say I love the game! Keep up the good work!
Image god i wish that were me Image
Hornyquin
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.3 (Updated 4/12/23)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:56 pm

Hey everyone, a new update is out! This one is a bit different than normal--it was gameplay and QoL focused rather than advancing the narrative with a new day of content. The biggest addition is that the vore "combat" system has been totally overhauled! It's now much less RNG dependent and, at least I feel, a lot more engaging! To go along with it, there's also finally a proper tutorial available to teach you how everything works (Featuring a very special new character that you can find art of here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/883620)! I hope you enjoy the new and improved SMVA!

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/zLohhRCC#hCWF4WWoAPcbnv6o13AZ7bwXbWs88Cq2Q4sO3grhBi8

Change Log:
  • Completely overhauled the interactive vore scene system to be more engaging and involve less RNG. Listing all of the specific changes would take far too long
  • Added a brand new tutorial that you can access from any time (if you aren't in hardcore mode) that will walk you through how the interactive vore scene mechanics work as well as give information on other game mechanics if you need it
  • Polished the UI quite a bit (improved sidebar, better organized menus, scenes where you are the prey now have an "immersive" background)
  • Added proper easy and hard modes that just adjust the difficulty of the interactive vore scenes (accessed from the options menu). The old easy mode is now "god mode" and received a few minor additions
  • Added butt size as a separately tracked class of weight gain as a counterpart to breast size, complete with gain/loss messages at the end of the day and a moderate amount of alt text retroactively added throughout week 1. In the opening survey you can now choose whether you want your weight gain to be biased more towards butt or breast growth as well
  • Adjusted experience curves for your stats, which had been using placeholder values until now (there shouldn't be a huge difference in week 1, this change was more in preparation for the future)
  • Fully implemented Capacity as a stat--you can now view it in the stat menu and get messages when it improves like any other stat, unlike before where it technically existed but was completely hidden.
  • Digestion times are more consistent--the time it takes to fully digest someone still varies, but the range between minimum and maximum digestion time is about half of what it was before
  • If you're the one to eat Betty on Friday, you can now choose to release her when she's on her last legs. Don't read into why I added this
  • Added a "week in review" screen after you go to sleep on Saturday to recap some of your achievements and progress throughout the week before transitioning to the next
  • Added a new scene to the party on Saturday involving object vore [Patreon Poll Winner] (for those not in the loop of the patreon page, week 1 is now off limits for scene suggestions so this will be the last new scene added to it)
  • A lot of miscellaneous bug fixes, typo corrections, and probably other small things I'm forgetting

____

AGenericPervert wrote:I'm curious: is there anyone else that finds themselves liking more vore scenes than they're willing to keep saves right before them for ready replay?

I am, and it makes me yearn for some sort of [Replay the vore scenes you've qualified for along this given save] option.

Could someone who knows more about how the game's programmed comment as to how doable/how easy to implement if it actually is doable, to have something like that?

Getting something like that to work properly would be difficult enough that it isn't high on my priority list unfortunately, sorry!

LordKentus wrote:Really like the game, the world and character building are pretty top tier for the fetish. The setting is interesting and fun but the updates are painfully slow though but hopefully they chug along in a smoother fashion going forward so we aren't waiting a year for a singular day again.

I will knock on wood for that one right there

Glad you're enjoying it! No promises on exactly how long updates will take, but a single new day shouldn't ever take a full year again, don't worry ^^;

phoneuser1992 wrote:Ah, one last thing that's bugging me that I can't figure out from the guide. The playthrough guide says there's a way to get Cherry to tell you about Maeve's party so that you don't have to be taken there in a gut... I've tried every combination of topics at dinner with her that day to no avail. Help?

Glad you're enjoying the game so much! You need to ask Cherry about her name at dinner to get her to tell you about the party, which I believe requires you to have eaten Olivia and possibly asked her about it once before already at lunch on Monday

At the moment no, there isn't, sorry ^^;

Hornyquin wrote:Just wanted to say I love the game! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.3 (Updated 4/12/23)

Postby sqrt1 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:47 am

Nice update - focusing on polish and making things easier for the future, it seems. I especially like the week recap.
I'd imagine it's a bit of a nightmare to keep track of all the modular, branching paths, it's impressive how you manage to do so, and it's only end of week 1.
sqrt1
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game