Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2984

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.3 (Updated 1/4/22)

Postby nono34442 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:18 am

A couple months? I didnt expect the wait time to be an entire year holy moly. Ive been returning everyday to see if a text about how ur cup size got bigger would be eventually but I guess I just gotta wait.
nono34442
New to the forum

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:59 am

Brutal. The wait sounds pretty worth it though, that's a whopping number! Is it finally time for Cassidy to shine!? Still hoping she's uhhhh, innocent(?) enough to just ask if it's her turn to eat. Because I'd say yes, if only to spite Alice and Betty. Also, there's a loooooooot more people keen on the predator side of things than I'd expect. Normally the numbers are more skewed towards the prey side, but peeps seem to be chomping at the bit for a go at Emma. Which is good, because how dare she try and close the lead to Mina!?
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby HunterZ » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:21 am

clone4000 wrote:
HunterZ wrote:How do you meet Sunny on Tuesday?

Take your planner with you when you go to breakfast. Play your cards right and you can get enough of a boost to get her number.

That's Monday, where she vores Gabby or Patty. I'm referring to the MC meeting her on Tuesday. As in, being introduced to her.
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Casyle » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:28 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:Brutal. The wait sounds pretty worth it though, that's a whopping number! Is it finally time for Cassidy to shine!? Still hoping she's uhhhh, innocent(?) enough to just ask if it's her turn to eat. Because I'd say yes, if only to spite Alice and Betty.

Yeah, we are on Day 7, so we should be blessed with the glory of a Cassidy pred scene!
Last edited by Casyle on Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby jake110 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:08 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
jake110 wrote:Absolutely loving the game, the detail you've put in to the story branching is excellent. I do have a question though, because I've played through a few times, and been looking through the unofficial guide in the first post. Is it possible to get both the training with Emma and Emma eats Betty with Sunny's help to trigger in the same playthrough? I'm finding that to get to the training with Emma with 5 hearts for the full scene, you have to not meet Sunny on Monday, since that blocks you and Emma being eaten by Zoey, but if you don't meet Sunny on Monday, you can't have a positive relationship with her to ask for her help dealing with Betty on Friday

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the game! Off the top of my head, I'm actually not sure there, sorry ^^; . You can meet Sunny at lunch on Tuesday as well and get +1 with her, but that might not be enough to ask her to help with Betty.

Oh can you? I'll have a look when I get the chance. I only remember meeting her again when she's helping Emma plan her party, and there isn't a chance to get a +1 with her there. Can't remember which day that's on though
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 pm

Sorry if anybody already ask this but I need to know, this game is still in develoment? And somehting that I think I shouldn't ask here but the other thread locked, the version with the visuals is going to be remade or they canceled?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:04 pm

Go to lunch with Emma, Sunny will be there as well!

ELSCHNY wrote:Sorry if anybody already ask this but I need to know, this game is still in develoment? And somehting that I think I shouldn't ask here but the other thread locked, the version with the visuals is going to be remade or they canceled?

Yeah I'm still working on the game! The visual mod was officially cancelled by the person who was making it though, I'm sorry to say, so that won't be coming back
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby TheSlimeKing » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:16 pm

How can I pull the fire alarm and make everyone go outside and wait for the fire department to show up?
TheSlimeKing
New to the forum

Postby jake110 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:28 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:

What's the setup condition for that to happen? It's not firing for me. I meet up with emma by not going hunting, head to lunch but we just have an uneventful trip to the canteen before going to the Survival class. Is it similar to how you meet her on Monday, where you need to have been eaten on Sunday and have a school uniform to wear? Because I've played around and you can't get 5 hearts with Emma unless you stick with her on Sunday and that leads to not getting eaten at any point. Also means you can't make friends with Sam, so I'm not sure how you can do the Emma eats Betty event with Sams help while still getting the 5 hearts with Emma bonus dialogue
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:59 pm

jake110 wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:

What's the setup condition for that to happen? It's not firing for me. I meet up with emma by not going hunting, head to lunch but we just have an uneventful trip to the canteen before going to the Survival class. Is it similar to how you meet her on Monday, where you need to have been eaten on Sunday and have a school uniform to wear? Because I've played around and you can't get 5 hearts with Emma unless you stick with her on Sunday and that leads to not getting eaten at any point. Also means you can't make friends with Sam, so I'm not sure how you can do the Emma eats Betty event with Sams help while still getting the 5 hearts with Emma bonus dialogue

Ah, there is a niche version with only Emma, I had to double check the code! Emma needs to have met Sunny before even if you haven't for her to appear there, which means you can't spend all day with her on Monday. If you work out or go on the hunt Monday night instead of getting dinner with Emma, Sunny will show up at lunch the next day!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby KingNothing » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:13 pm

jake110 wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:

You don't need to be wearing a uniform to get Sunny to appear on Monday, for what it's worth; you just need to take the planner with you to breakfast. The uniform just gets some excellent special dialogue about you being an idiot/incredibly stylish/both. I dunno how one would solve not making friends with Sam, though.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby jake110 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:19 am

Ah ok I've got it to trigger now. You have to not trigger the Zoey encounter, then don't go to Dinner with Emma so she meets Sunny. Then Sunny will pop up at Lunch on Tuesday. Although that still means you can't get both the training with Emma and the Emma eats betty with Sunny's help scenes to trigger in the same playthrough, which is a shame

Since the training with Emma requires you both get eaten by Zoey
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:04 am

Will there be a sort of secret ending if you manage to have none of your friends digested by the end of the story (secret because right now I think that's extremely difficult) and another secret ending when you're the last one alive of your friends, but you weren't the one who ate them? I know actual endings are a long way off, just throwing out the idea here.
Dongers
Participator

Postby MiCHalCZ » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:59 pm

What's up OsmiumOrchid! I wanted to write you on patreon, but you seem to read this thread pretty regularly.
Regardless I wanted to talk about antacid. Isn´t it kinda a plodhole? I mean, it deactivates digestion for couple of hours AND it is available to everyone who asks. That´s ridiculously OP! Why is nobody using it on preds? Sunny mentioned that "it would get you in trouble if you use it on anyone else," but COME ON! Seriously? It´s literally a matter of life or dead. If choosing between getting digested now, or risk digestion from a pist of teacher later, there is just no competition!
On another note: What´s up with Mandy?! I was very surprised when I joined patreon and discovered that there are no voted scenes for Mandy, nor were there any scenes for her available to be voted in, in the last 5 months I am on patreon at least. Really surprising considering how popular Mina is.
Do you have any plans for my favorite gut pet? She has fans you know... at least one...
MiCHalCZ
New to the forum

Postby TallTummyTales » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:52 pm

MiCHalCZ wrote:What's up OsmiumOrchid! I wanted to write you on patreon, but you seem to read this thread pretty regularly.
Regardless I wanted to talk about antacid. Isn´t it kinda a plodhole? I mean, it deactivates digestion for couple of hours AND it is available to everyone who asks. That´s ridiculously OP! Why is nobody using it on preds? Sunny mentioned that "it would get you in trouble if you use it on anyone else," but COME ON! Seriously? It´s literally a matter of life or dead. If choosing between getting digested now, or risk digestion from a pist of teacher later, there is just no competition!
On another note: What´s up with Mandy?! I was very surprised when I joined patreon and discovered that there are no voted scenes for Mandy, nor were there any scenes for her available to be voted in, in the last 5 months I am on patreon at least. Really surprising considering how popular Mina is.
Do you have any plans for my favorite gut pet? She has fans you know... at least one...

Mandy is pretty much done appearing. She only got this far off of patreon polls and has gone a lot further than a fodder character should.

Also if you have antacids on you and you use them one someone who eats you, there's basically no doubt that a teacher would eat you later. So you either have a gut you have at least some chance to escape on your own, or you have a gut that you aren't escaping in a million years. And once your pred notices they can just carry you to the teachers lounge themselves and rat on you since it's not like antacids are an instant escape option. You use them and you're basically dead.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseDevours » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:01 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:
MiCHalCZ wrote:What's up OsmiumOrchid! I wanted to write you on patreon, but you seem to read this thread pretty regularly.

Mandy is pretty much done appearing. She only got this far off of patreon polls and has gone a lot further than a fodder character should.

Also if you have antacids on you and you use them one someone who eats you, there's basically no doubt that a teacher would eat you later. So you either have a gut you have at least some chance to escape on your own, or you have a gut that you aren't escaping in a million years. And once your pred notices they can just carry you to the teachers lounge themselves and rat on you since it's not like antacids are an instant escape option. You use them and you're basically dead.

It would be interesting if you had a prey trying to use an antacid on you. Leaving you with the option of trying to keep them down until the effect wears off or rat them out to a teacher. Maybe even make a bet with them to not rat them out if they manage to escape.
EliseDevours
New to the forum

Postby jake110 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:38 am

An interesting concept I saw in a story once, was the use of essentially industrial grade laxatives. Where they kept them under a fake patch of skin on their thigh, so a pred wouldn't be able to remove them by stripping you. The effect was fairly immediate, violently ejecting the prey out the backdoor with enough force to completely debilitate the pred, then when the prey turned the tables, the laxatives were diluted enough to not repeat the effect, but still strong enough to make it a very unpleasant meal. Not like the original pred was in any shape to capitalise on the situation haha
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiCHalCZ » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:54 am

TallTummyTales wrote:

Bad argument. Remember that they are powerhouses like Zoey or Meave, where you have as a freshman 0% chance of escaping. I understand that using antacid would be risky, but remember you are literally about to die! Any risk is worth it.

And be the way. Me having problem with antacid is charitable. If I started asking why is no character is smart enough to buy a knife or a pepper spray, the entire premise would fall on its face!

Also, if the part about Mandy is true, then that´s biiiiiiiig bullshit! I don´t care she is "fodder," this would be incredibly disappointing conclusion!
MiCHalCZ
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:22 pm

Dongers wrote:Will there be a sort of secret ending if you manage to have none of your friends digested by the end of the story (secret because right now I think that's extremely difficult) and another secret ending when you're the last one alive of your friends, but you weren't the one who ate them? I know actual endings are a long way off, just throwing out the idea here.

I guess that depends on which characters you consider friends, but it will be possible for every major character to make it to the end of the year and you will have at least one opportunity to eat all of them!

MiCHalCZ wrote:
TallTummyTales wrote:Mandy is pretty much done appearing. She only got this far off of patreon polls and has gone a lot further than a fodder character should.

Bad argument. Remember that they are powerhouses like Zoey or Meave, where you have as a freshman 0% chance of escaping. I understand that using antacid would be risky, but remember you are literally about to die! Any risk is worth it.

And be the way. Me having problem with antacid is charitable. If I started asking why is no character is smart enough to buy a knife or a pepper spray, the entire premise would fall on its face!

Also, if the part about Mandy is true, then that´s biiiiiiiig bullshit! I don´t care she is "fodder," this would be incredibly disappointing conclusion!

I think their argument is pretty on point to where I stand, honestly. What's the point of using them to escape if you're just going to face punishment from a pred that you definitely can't escape for it? Not to mention that unless you escape pretty much immediately, anything you're carrying is getting exposed to acid, so if you're keeping antacids on you you don't get to choose whether or not to use them on the pred. You run the risk of getting swallowed by someone you totally could have escaped normally, only to screw yourself over with a punishment from a teacher. It's not as foolproof of a defense plan as it might seem on paper.

And bringing up "why not just use weapons" is silly, you could raise that complaint about 90% of vore media. Plus it should go without saying that the school also doesn't allow students to use knives or anything like that :P . Ultimately the answer to both points boils down to one simple thing: suspension of disbelief. They would interfere with or ruin the content the game is focused on, so they just don't happen.

As for Mandy, what they said is accurate ^^; . She originally wasn't even meant to appear again after the first day, but because a lot of people really liked her I brought her back for Day 2 and then a patron scene or two extended her stay in the story a little longer, but her route is niche and kind of steps on Mina's toes so she's pretty much done at this point.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ExtraUser » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:25 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:As for Mandy, what they said is accurate ^^; . She originally wasn't even meant to appear again after the first day, but because a lot of people really liked her I brought her back for Day 2 and then a patron scene or two extended her stay in the story a little longer, but her route is niche and kind of steps on Mina's toes so she's pretty much done at this point.

It would be impractical to write another full character that overlaps with Mina’s role, not to mention the huge amount of extra work. That said, it would be cool to see Mandy show up one or two more times throughout the whole game (maybe get a super awkward “Hi, how ya doin’?”)
ExtraUser
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game