Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2982

Re: SMVA v0.2.3 (Updated 1/7/20)[Contest Voting Round 1!]

Postby Tomfoolery » Wed May 06, 2020 10:58 pm

As tempting as a cooking related pred is (damn Izumi is ahead right now!), Imma throw my lot in with the adorable two-faced troublemaker. I feel being uninterested in being the pred would provide a different tone to someone like Cherry (who would never betray us, I know) and open the way to some fun shenanigans. Also, please consider, if we introduce Kit to Mina that means we can get two foreign prey friends! Which could help Mina, who must be protected.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Re: SMVA v0.2.3 (Updated 1/7/20)[Contest Voting Round 2!]

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun May 10, 2020 11:52 pm

It's time for the second round of voting to begin! Here are the results from round one after tallying both polls together:
  1. Izumi
  2. Pirkitta Kaila
  3. Professor Ashley Thorn
  4. Lucia Martinez
  5. Linda Jensen
  6. Steele
That means this week we're saying farewell to Steele and narrowing down to five contestants. Get voting if you don't want your favorite to be the next to go!

Character overviews can be found here!

Voting for this round ends at the end of the day Friday! And remember, the character with the least votes in this poll won't be returning for next week's!

A reminder of the schedule:
Round 1: May 4th to May 8th
Round 2: May 11th to May 15th (You are here)
Round 3: May 18th to May 22nd
Round 4(Finals): May 25th to May 29th
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby bb263 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Maybe for the next round you could give us some extra information on what you would have planned for each remaining character if they make it to the final three. Like what kind of scenes would they have as a minor character and what kind would they have as fodder. How many pred or prey scenes would they have. What other characters would they interact with. Ect.

It might give some people a better idea of who they want to vote for, and might even change some people's vote if they like the scenes for one character more than the one they've been voting for.
bb263
New to the forum

Postby MrMetroid » Thu May 14, 2020 9:41 pm

bb263 wrote:Maybe for the next round you could give us some extra information on what you would have planned for each remaining character if they make it to the final three. Like what kind of scenes would they have as a minor character and what kind would they have as fodder. How many pred or prey scenes would they have. What other characters would they interact with. Ect.

It might give some people a better idea of who they want to vote for, and might even change some people's vote if they like the scenes for one character more than the one they've been voting for.

Considering the game's only in the first week out of a planned six or so playable weeks, IDK if Os could say with any certainty how many pred or prey scenes any character would get for sure - to say nothing of the needless effort if he makes any such plans for a character and then they lose the vote ^^;

That being said, I think we can at least make inferences to interactions and who they'd interact with based on their profiles;
- Izumi's in the Cooking Club, so she'd interact with other members of it; she's always eating, so her scenes would either involve stuffing or observer-vore; her bio says she's been in some escapades with Sunny, so some scenes with her would be possible; given that she's a junior and her bio states she's eaten most of the people who befriend her at some point, it's likely we'd get a lot more player-prey scenes than player-pred scenes with her.
- Pirkitta/Kat's portrayed as kind of a Moriarty-like character - more of a "quest-handler" type who won't have any pred-scenes of her own but rather serves as the mastermind for triggering them; because she likes pitting the newcomer-upstarts against the vets, we can guess the player triggers meeting her by being a big-shot (constantly voring people, voring upperclassmen, both, etc); she doesn't get involved in predation herself, so I figure she'd only have player-pred scenes if someone actually manages to eat her; because she loves seeing the high-and-mighty brought low, we could expect scenes triggered by her to involve the juniors and/or seniors such as Maeve, Mathilda, Zoey and potentially Sunny (and maybe Izumi too, if she's one of the final three) - heck, depending on where she places for the finals, she might get roles in how the player can eat said upperclassmen; because Kat likes manipulating upstart-preds, we could possibly expect scenes involving either Alice or Sam being used to her advantage; because she's got a "little lamb" public persona, we could guess she might interact with the likes of Mina (who's polite) or Mallory (who's a social butterfly and well-connected as student-council president)
- Linda's part of the Tabletop Club, so she'd presumedly have scenes with members such as Leah or the club-DM Morgan; she's described as the protective sort, so she'd be much less likely to eat the character if they're in the Tabletop club as well; she's a junior, so I doubt she'd have a lot of player-pred scenes and any player-prey ones would probably only be accessed if one's not in that club; she's a big futa and CV fan, so any Tabletop-club games she makes up would give the players who are fans of that an outlet where they had none before.
- Prof. Thorn is a gym teacher, so we can assume scenes involving her would be either in the gym or during some kind of PE class; she's described as Slate-level strict when on-the-clock, so vore scenes involving her would likely be during said workouts - either PE classes of any sort, particularly with students who are doing poorly, or if the player asks her to help them train or the like; off the clock she's a different person with a very upbeat, almost Emma-like personality that makes it hard to expect vore scenes from her outside the classroom (unless someone goes out-of-the-way to piss her off, I'm guessing); considering her love of exercise, she would likely have interactions with other fitness-oriented students like Kayla, or members of the physically-oriented swim-team like Sarah & Alesha.
- If Steele were still in the voting, I'd probably apply most of what I applied to Prof.Thorn to her - only as a stoic, reserved type all around ^^;
- Lucia's... well, she's the only one I wouldn't clearly know where to place since her bio's all about her past and not her current standing at the school - at a guess, I'd say she might try to run for Student Council President or the like, so that and her "the world is just a box full of tools to be used" mentality would probably make her butt heads with Mallory; her creator described her as more obsessed with ownership than consumption, so I guess prey-scenes would be more likely from both the player and involving other characters; because her backstory describes Alice embarrassing her at a family party, I figure interactions between them would be a given at some point.

Hoping this rundown/breakdown helps answer anything - and to the creators of the characters; if I got anything wrong, feel free to correct me ^^;
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caesar » Fri May 15, 2020 5:05 am

Once Osmium received the finalized character submissions, he made it clear that he has full control of where he takes them. We do get to suggest a scene or two though, more-so for the number 1 winner than the 2nd and 3rd place fodder characters.

MrMetroid wrote:That being said, I think we can at least make inferences to interactions and who they'd interact with based on their profiles;
- Izumi's in the Cooking Club, so she'd interact with other members of it; she's always eating, so her scenes would either involve stuffing or observer-vore; her bio says she's been in some escapades with Sunny, so some scenes with her would be possible; given that she's a junior and her bio states she's eaten most of the people who befriend her at some point, it's likely we'd get a lot more player-prey scenes than player-pred scenes with her.
;

As for Izumi, which is my character, you're pretty spot on with her. I can't say much about her as Osmium needs to vet any descriptions (and I'd like to keep her a bit mysterious considering all the rumors about her!), but its true that she's intended to be more of a 'cute but scary', pred-orientated character. I certainly wouldn't count her off the menu forever though! :gulp:
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gorgrath177 » Sat May 16, 2020 9:42 pm

Got the Mega.nz app for this on my iPhone, downloaded onto files, says it needs JavaScript. The thing is I have JavaScript on. Help? :|
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby Legspert9 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:53 pm

Gorgrath177 wrote:Got the Mega.nz app for this on my iPhone, downloaded onto files, says it needs JavaScript. The thing is I have JavaScript on. Help? :|

This game is not supported for iPhone, though it does work on Android.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon May 18, 2020 12:10 am

It's time for the third round of voting to begin! Here are the results from round two after tallying both polls together:
  1. Izumi
  2. Lucia Martinez
  3. Linda Jensen *
  4. Professor Ashley Thorn *
  5. Pirkitta Kaila
That means this week we're saying farewell to Pirkitta and narrowing down to four contestants.Get voting if you don't want your favorite to be the next to go! Remember, the three that make it to the final round next week are all guaranteed to be at least fodder characters!

*Note- these two actually tied

Character overviews can be found here!

Voting for this round ends at the end of the day Friday! And remember, the character with the least votes in this poll won't be returning for next week's!

A reminder of the schedule:
Round 1: May 4th to May 8th
Round 2: May 11th to May 15th
Round 3: May 18th to May 22nd (You are here)
Round 4(Finals): May 25th to May 29th

bb263 wrote:Maybe for the next round you could give us some extra information on what you would have planned for each remaining character if they make it to the final three. Like what kind of scenes would they have as a minor character and what kind would they have as fodder. How many pred or prey scenes would they have. What other characters would they interact with. Ect.

There isn't an exact plan for any of these characters yet since they're not guaranteed to be in the game, so I don't have all that information ^^; . This could be a good idea for the final round though, I may do this then! For now, MrMetroid's reply seems to have a pretty reasonable analysis of the characters

Gorgrath177 wrote:Got the Mega.nz app for this on my iPhone, downloaded onto files, says it needs JavaScript. The thing is I have JavaScript on. Help? :|

Unfortunately, I have no experience with iPhones or a way to test on them, and I'm guessing Legspert is speaking from experience that it won't work. That said, I've had that issue playing on my android phone before. Do you have a way to open the file with your web browser instead of the default file browser? That's what worked in my case
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: SMVA v0.2.3 (Updated 1/7/20)[Contest Voting Round 3!]

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 18, 2020 12:31 am

Pirkitta was the only one I wanted. Oh well.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby VoidGremlin » Mon May 18, 2020 1:19 am

I can't figure out how to get eaten by Olivia, Matilda, or Erika. Am I just bad? Lol
VoidGremlin
New to the forum

Postby Gorgrath177 » Mon May 18, 2020 2:56 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Unfortunately, I have no experience with iPhones or a way to test on them, and I'm guessing Legspert is speaking from experience that it won't work. That said, I've had that issue playing on my android phone before. Do you have a way to open the file with your web browser instead of the default file browser? That's what worked in my case

Unfortunately not. May I suggest posting it somewhere like text adventure.co.uk?
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Mon May 18, 2020 6:30 am

EdibleButNotFood wrote:I can't figure out how to get eaten by Olivia, Matilda, or Erika. Am I just bad? Lol

I don't remember the other two, but Olivia is fairly simple. On day 2, don't bring your folder with you. When the game asks you which classroom you want to go to, choose the bottom-most choice. Once there, lie to them and tell them you belong there. You'll then get into a scene with Olivia, which can play out several ways.
No-One
Participator

Postby TallTummyTales » Mon May 18, 2020 8:01 am

EdibleButNotFood wrote:I can't figure out how to get eaten by Olivia, Matilda, or Erika. Am I just bad? Lol

Olivia -
Spoiler: show
Just letting her scene play out can give different outcomes.

Matilda -
You were warned about the uniform, so be a little daring.

Erika -
Help Mandy survive day 1 and you might get her to return the favor.
Last edited by TallTummyTales on Fri May 22, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mjckman » Mon May 18, 2020 10:34 am

While that last response was a pleasantly large surprise, I'm unable to figure out how to get the Betty scene? The ones that need a trigger in the first day are the hardest to figure out I admit.
Mjckman
New to the forum

Postby ilikeafatass » Mon May 18, 2020 1:57 pm

This game sure is something, hope you keep on with the good work gamedev.
ilikeafatass
New to the forum

Postby Caesar » Mon May 18, 2020 2:43 pm

Mjckman wrote:While that last response was a pleasantly large surprise, I'm unable to figure out how to get the Betty scene? The ones that need a trigger in the first day are the hardest to figure out I admit.

Betty -
Hint: Piss her off at the barbecue the day before.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mjckman » Mon May 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Caesar wrote:
Mjckman wrote:While that last response was a pleasantly large surprise, I'm unable to figure out how to get the Betty scene? The ones that need a trigger in the first day are the hardest to figure out I admit.

Betty -

I got that part done but where do I find her at on the second day? I appreciate the help though for sure, so thank you.
Mjckman
New to the forum

Postby VoidGremlin » Mon May 18, 2020 3:05 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:

Olivia -
Either fail to AV her or AV her then let her break out. The former is oral Vore while the latter is anal Vore.

Matilda -
Get eaten on the first day, wear the uniform on day two, walk Emma to class. You’re guaranteed to get grabbed her her.

Erika -
Easiest way is to eat Mandy on the first day without Emma and let her out when the choice pops up. She’ll be the girl getting eaten in the hallway by the tabletop club. Rescue her and Erika will grab you instead.

Thank you! The RNG on Olivia took a few resets, but I finally have eaten and been eaten by everyone.
Void(adjective) - Not valid
Gremlin(noun) - An unexplained problem
VoidGremlin
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Mon May 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Mjckman wrote:
Caesar wrote:

Betty -

I got that part done but where do I find her at on the second day? I appreciate the help though for sure, so thank you.

You literally can't avoid her. She shows up with Alice and Cassidy immediately after breakfast to mock you and Emma. To get to the vore scene, make sure you've done what the previous commenter suggested, and then
walk Emma to class. Betty will grab you when you try to go back to the dorm.
No-One
Participator

Postby Mjckman » Mon May 18, 2020 7:15 pm

Alright I figured it out- and got the scene
Had to piss off Alice and then Betty as well
Mjckman
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game