Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.2

Postby RumiBelly » Wed May 29, 2019 1:54 pm

Very rough top 5 list as it is bound to change as new scenes get added
1/2 Mina
1/2 Emma
3/4 Leah
3/4 Day 2 Spoiler but not Sunny
5 The Sam prey, Anita, and Hannah
Damn I get what you mean about it being hard to pick a favorite.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScarKnight » Wed May 29, 2019 11:51 pm

I'm particularly fond of Sam and Leah.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden556 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:46 am

My disappointment that no one has said Emma as a definite pick is immeasurable and my day is ruined although I like kayla as well definitely looking forward to eating and being eaten by them both in day 2 maybe hopefully?
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby voidrunner » Thu May 30, 2019 4:45 am

I'd love more content with our roommate, possibly as PC being prey :3
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Super57s » Thu May 30, 2019 10:03 pm

I did direct that question towards you. And, I appreciate the little spoiler coming ahead of the new character! She looks pretty great and awesome. And i like the sort of girls that are like Sunny. She looks so cool and chill. And yeah, for me, my favorite would have to be Alice or the custodian. I really enjoy the characters that just treat you like you mean nothing to them! you know, as just a prey to be eaten at any minute or moment. its just hot to me!~ but, I also enjoy seeing character development and im quite excited in seeing what you have coming later along the line :D. And thank you for responding. I really appreciate hearing your opinion on it!

I am anticipating much more alice scenes and Sam as well. It looks like their both gonna be major character in the game! Keep up the fantastic work, man!
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hiddendream » Fri May 31, 2019 1:31 am

hmm favorite characters? Sarah/Alesha, Sam, [Redacted] from the beta updates, Sunny also from the beta updates and Alice, in roughly that order honestly ^^ Emma gets an honorable mention for being adorable to0~
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlueOne » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:40 am

My favorite is Leah, bar none. Appearance, interests, and temperament all appeal to me. Would try to befriend.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Glad to see pretty much everyone has gotten a shout in these replies! I think Mallory is the only major character no ones mentioned, and that's fair with how brief her only appearance so far is. My best guess is that the patreon folks are referring to [Redacted], but I can't say for certain :wink:

Raiden556 wrote:My disappointment that no one has said Emma as a definite pick is immeasurable and my day is ruined although I like kayla as well definitely looking forward to eating and being eaten by them both in day 2 maybe hopefully?

You won't get eaten by or eat either of them in day 2, but you will see more of both of them. Emma in particular

TheBlueOne wrote:My favorite is Leah, bar none. Appearance, interests, and temperament all appeal to me. Would try to befriend.

You'll be happy to know she actually has more of a presence in the second day than the first if you're on her 'route'.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby mrvoice » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:43 am

Will there be the option to date any of the reoccurring characters later on? I think you said something about Leah being datable at some point, I imagine if so we may not have met most of the choices yet.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:35 pm

mrvoice wrote:Will there be the option to date any of the reoccurring characters later on? I think you said something about Leah being datable at some point, I imagine if so we may not have met most of the choices yet.

Yes! At the moment there are four characters that you're planned to be able to date, all of which you have actually met already. I did mention Leah earlier in the thread, and I think Emma is a pretty obvious one, but I'll leave the other two up to speculation :wink:
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:47 pm

Glad to hear there's more of em love this game btw easily one of my favourites can't wait for the day 2 update
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby Super57s » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:18 pm

I like how with Alice there is extra detail with if she eats Mandy and if you dont challenge her, she comes back later wiht a more chubby gut. i love those little details in pred characters where if you let them eat certain prey characters, there is detail to notice that they just ate someone recently, and you probably shouldn't get on their bad sides at that moment!

Im hoping for some More mandy, maybe a redemption eaten scene or something. because she's special. And well uh, Yeah! I just love this game. its fantastic! :)

I absolutely enjoy the extra detail and little sexy details. its really awesome!
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:21 pm

Mina. I realize she's just here to practice not getting eaten, but I'd still ike to get eaten by her.

And eat her too, of course. I want to be able to eat everyone, and get eaten by everyone.
No-One
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:11 am

My favorites so far are Mandy and Alice.
I have roughly-equal urges to keep the former safe, and be the latter's lackey.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Since I know a lot of people are very invested in Mandy, I'll give one more tease of things to come in day 2. This was the header image I used for the most recent dev build post on patreon:
Spoiler: show
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Super57s » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:03 am

oohh, that's exciting!~
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:17 am

We have to pick a favorite!? Ugh.

I like Mina a lot. Kinda hope she's a secret pred thats like, really hard to escape from.

Alice is great too, as a pred obv.

I also really like Sarah, such a horny bitch, love being eaten by her.

I dunno, I can't really choose beyond those three.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Super57s » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:52 am

im also hoping that we get more of the professor as well. professor juniper! im honestly hoping for a scene with her soon. and im quite excited to learn more about her also.

im also excited to learn more about Alice, Sam, Mandy, and many more. but my curiousity for the professor is quite peaked! :)
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Hey all! Just wanted to give a quick update on the progress for Day 2. Overall the writing is coming along well, but I did have a bit of a hiccup in my workflow recently so I'm going to be pushing the estimate for when the update will be ready to mid-late August. Things got a little out of hand for this day between character introductions, first time classes, and wanting to live up to the "Monday Massacre"- I'm still going to finish according to the plan I have laid out, but lesson learned for the future. After Day 2, things will be more spread out over time rather than the individual days being so dense, and there will hopefully only be 2-3 months max between updates.

As it stands now, there will be 10 new vore scenes added with Day 2 on the initial release, including both a pred and prey anal vore scene and a new multiprey scene! In addition, there are several scenes I've decided to cut for time, but I plan on re-adding 3-4 of them, so you can expect a minor content update at a later date. It's gonna be good, I'm very happy with how the scenes that are already done have turned out!

Thanks for your patience :)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:40 pm

God this wait is gonna kill me
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game