Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Gibberish » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:56 pm

Roughly 5 days till update. ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Softkitty » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:15 pm

I am vibrating with anticipation.
Softkitty
Been posting for a bit

Postby WarPerson » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:24 pm

My hype is at SR-71 HIGH AYYYYYY
WarPerson
New to the forum

Postby Gibberish » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Roughly 3 days and counting!
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:24 pm

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:25 pm

SimpleTastes wrote:Going back to NPCs Leah is great. Playing any pred run with some focus on Leah is great because beanbag belly. That's all. She's great and I look forward to more scenes with her.

Notallisasitappears wrote:Just found this and got to say I love some of the characters! Would definitely like to see more with Sunny maybe something a little more intimate or non-fatal if following the flirt line from the first encounter. Thank you any your co-devs for the lovely game ^_^

You'll be pleased with the upcoming update then :wink:

Gibberish wrote:Anyone a patreon member and knows what the update will entail? Also if possible could we geta specific date so we can get hyped? Cause I am stoked about the update and all my dreams about completing the week. Maybe there will be an unbirth scene where you unbirth Mina during practice? That would be great!

I don't like giving exact dates for an update because it's hard to know exactly how long things will take to write ^^;
I probably shouldn't feed into hyping people up, but here's the list of vore scenes for the upcoming day:
Spoiler: show
  • Eaten by Professor Bora (Non-Fatal)
  • Unbirthed by Janet
  • Eaten by Sunny (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Zoey (Always Fatal)
  • Eaten by Nicole
  • Eaten by Mina
  • Eaten by Chandra (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Izumi
  • Eat Mina
  • Eat Nicole
  • Eat Mandy

pencilfud wrote:This game is so good! I’ve been playing it for weeks now and I’m so excited for the next update! I would love to see the game have more things to do once you finish the story though. I think after you reach the end if you had a replayable feature where you could go out and eat, go to the gym, or get eaten in random encounters it would give the game sooo much content while we wait for updates to the main story. For example, after then end of day 4, the next morning you can choose to go to an area already in the story. In that area are different difficulties of students you can encounter. You can keep eating lower level students like freshmen in the easier areas and then move on to a harder area with upperclassmen. Going to the gym and eating would give the stat system this game already has so much more use as it would become important to the game. There doesn’t need to be much story for each encounter and all the encounters would just be randomly generated and don’t need to be much different or relating to the main story. Just something I think would be cool in the game. Also congrats on 1000 post on this forum!

Glad you're enjoying the game! Something like that would be way too big of an investment I'm afraid ^^;

Gibberish wrote:Roughly 3 days and counting!

Probably looking at more like next week or the one after, don't get too hyped ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Gibberish » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:20 am

Any chance of me being allowed to create a mod for this? As a way to keep the cannon story, but add more content. Kind of like a fan fiction but playable. Though I understand if you aren't game for that as it could cause problems.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:49 am

No pressure in bring the update ok? I rather wait for an update with no problems rather than rushing an update with all sorts of problems (sound familiar). So take your time with it, I'm in no hurry. Also I saw your post about the vore scenes for the upcoming day. Really excited but one that got my attention is getting eaten by Mina. I have a few ways it could happen in my head but I'll see it when the update comes out. Also the Sunny one is also really exciting. And another thing....Nicole doesn't have a picture in the gallery I think. I don't...it probably isn't too important.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby NakuyKi » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Out of everything, I just want to turn Mina into an insane escape artist xD

That or a belly companion :s
NakuyKi
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:04 pm

Gibberish wrote:Any chance of me being allowed to create a mod for this? As a way to keep the cannon story, but add more content. Kind of like a fan fiction but playable. Though I understand if you aren't game for that as it could cause problems.

Yeah go ahead, modding is totally fine! There's already at least one out there that adds disposal to the vore scene endings

LazyLegion95 wrote:No pressure in bring the update ok? I rather wait for an update with no problems rather than rushing an update with all sorts of problems (sound familiar). So take your time with it, I'm in no hurry. Also I saw your post about the vore scenes for the upcoming day. Really excited but one that got my attention is getting eaten by Mina. I have a few ways it could happen in my head but I'll see it when the update comes out. Also the Sunny one is also really exciting. And another thing....Nicole doesn't have a picture in the gallery I think. I don't...it probably isn't too important.

Nicole is a new fodder character that hasn't appeared in a significant capacity before, her picture will be added when the update comes out
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby MandaRose » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:07 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Gibberish wrote:Any chance of me being allowed to create a mod for this? As a way to keep the cannon story, but add more content. Kind of like a fan fiction but playable. Though I understand if you aren't game for that as it could cause problems.

Yeah go ahead, modding is totally fine! There's already at least one out there that adds disposal to the vore scene endings

OMG WHERE
MandaRose
New to the forum

Postby Speciker » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:43 pm

MandaRose wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:Yeah go ahead, modding is totally fine! There's already at least one out there that adds disposal to the vore scene endings

OMG WHERE

You can find Mysta's Disposal edit at page 43 of this topic, in the second post.
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Super57s » Sat May 01, 2021 4:05 am

Does anyone know where i can find that one message of a guy sending in an edited scene of Mandy eating the Mc? i cant find the message and im not sure which page it is on, lol
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat May 01, 2021 8:35 am

Hype? HYPE!
Of that list, I think the ones I'm most looking forward to are
Janet and feeding Mina again. Especially since I don't see a Non-Fatal next to her~ And how dare (Been a while but I wanna say) Beli (Tats and dark hair) stop us from volunteering to take a vacation inside Janet! The nerve! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BELI! YOU DON'T KNOW MY TASTE, MISS NO SCENES YET!
And Chandra? Chandra! She lives! Good on her. And good on Zoey for sticking to her guns!

But srs, kinda glad it's not out this week. Only checked the forum a few days ago, and I was so not ready for an update. I am not prepared!

If I were to mod a part of the game, I'd probs just add a portrait section to the side of the screen, just showing the face of who's in the scene.

Although, I have a question on development. I thought I read waaaaaaaay back that the plan was to do the full first week and then swap to a more streamlined week by week update. Is that right, or was it a fever dream. Just curious. I am absolutely not opposed to an exciting every day :p

HYPE!
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:12 pm

Super57s wrote:Does anyone know where i can find that one message of a guy sending in an edited scene of Mandy eating the Mc? i cant find the message and im not sure which page it is on, lol

Now that picked my curiosity, I can't say I've seen it anywhere, I'll search for it to bring it up but if someone finds it before I do and brings it up themselves that would be a good help
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.2

Postby Ayra42 » Sat May 01, 2021 3:56 pm

Legspert9 wrote:Alright, a mostly-complete draft 1 of the alt scene is done at almost 3500 words. I still haven't figured out Twine so it's in plain text, but you can read it at https://pastebin.com/cJpp42Df. Let me know if you have any suggestions for edits or additions. My biggest concern is making sure the tone is consistent with the rest of the story, as I wanted to be able to add it as playable.

Osmium, sorry about insulting your code. 4 hours of study later I find out that your work is a lot neater than I thought, and it would probably take another 20 to match it.

There it is, it's in Page 9 actually but I quoted it to spare anyone to have to search for it.
Bear in mind this isn't an actual mod for the game, just a fan scene (but a pretty spot on one if you ask me)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Sat May 01, 2021 11:10 pm

This reminds me--back when Osmium was looking for more writers, I typed up a hypothetical scene to see if I qualified. I intended to write more than I actually did, but if anyone's interested in what I managed to get done, here's a link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Mx ... sp=sharing

Will I ever write the other variants of this scene? I don't fucking know. I'm lazy. Idk why it only now occurred to me that I might wanna share this with the website. You guys feel free to read it and tell me whether you think I should put it in my actual gallery.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:07 am

Shugoki wrote:This reminds me--back when Osmium was looking for more writers, I typed up a hypothetical scene to see if I qualified. I intended to write more than I actually did, but if anyone's interested in what I managed to get done, here's a link.

I'm glad you posted it personally, what you wrote felt like it made sense with the game, though:
it's too bad the player and Sam didn't make it to the player's room, I feel a *certain* implied follow up of them making it there would have been really cool, and would make sense with how Sam tease you back when you do.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Sun May 02, 2021 4:00 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:
Shugoki wrote:This reminds me--back when Osmium was looking for more writers, I typed up a hypothetical scene to see if I qualified. I intended to write more than I actually did, but if anyone's interested in what I managed to get done, here's a link.

I'm glad you posted it personally, what you wrote felt like it made sense with the game, though:
it's too bad the player and Sam didn't make it to the player's room, I feel a *certain* implied follow up of them making it there would have been really cool, and would make sense with how Sam tease you back when you do.

I would have liked to show more branching paths that could be taken in this scene, but I only had it in me to do the one version of these events. Plus, it seemed reasonable to just end it there, considering that the PC would probably black out no matter what with that much alcohol in her system. If I ever return to it or find a convenient way to make this scene into a mod, I could have a follow-up where the player wakes up hungover and we get that scene.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Sun May 02, 2021 9:58 pm

Holy Shit!!! Os I knew you had been typing up a storm, but after looking at the code to try and mod this game. You sir have my undivided respect. As of the current build there are 33,835 lines of code. This is before the update that is to come. To put that in prospective for all you computer cave men. That is like writing the bible. Current Word Count: 487,341. The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words. 8O This may not even account for all the stuff in the code and only list the words in the game.

If I am going to do a mod for this ( of which I still haven't done a complete story board for) I would need to really know my stuff. I think I would need to start after the update. Since it would be quite a debacle if I ended up having to completely rewrite a bunch of my code after the update. Due to overlap of my code and existing/new code. Though just on first inspection the ids seem very nicely done. I am a novice at coding, but I do like how precise you are with your identifying things. This should help a ton with modding. As well as further development. Color me impressed.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game