Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.1 (Updated 10/17/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Turns out you can't remove a poll completely, so: Red or Blue?

Red
230
28%
Blue
256
31%
What
344
41%
 
Total votes : 830

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby No-One » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:52 pm

MrMetroid wrote:i bring the folder on the 2nd day...

This is your problem. Don't bring the folder, and you'll have a choice of classrooms to go to in the morning. At one of the wrong ones, you'll have a choice ot bluff and say you belong there. Just play that through. And remember to save.
No-One
Participator
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby MrMetroid » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:58 pm

No-One wrote:
MrMetroid wrote:i bring the folder on the 2nd day...

This is your problem. Don't bring the folder, and you'll have a choice of classrooms to go to in the morning. At one of the wrong ones, you'll have a choice ot bluff and say you belong there. Just play that through. And remember to save.

Really? That's not what others in the thread said ^^; last i saw, the directions were;
Persona59523 wrote:You first need to have the uniform, which you can get if you escape Alice by the hair of your chinny chin chin. Then to the next day, wear both the uniform and take your folder that show your classes, survive a little longer, then you got the scene
User avatar
MrMetroid
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:06 pm

No-One is correct! Those other instructions are for Matilda's scene
User avatar
OsmiumOrchid
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby MrMetroid » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:17 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:No-One is correct! Those other instructions are for Matilda's scene

Alright. but i still feel like i'm missing a step, though - cause i made it to the encounter with olivia (or at least an encounter) and not once in the 57 times i did it ( literally 57; i counted ^^; ) did i end up with any other outcome beyond "you were not nearly skilled enough for this". is it something that comes after, or is my luck at the rng just that bad...?
User avatar
MrMetroid
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Raiden556 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:31 pm

Bad rng save every opportunity you get in case you aren't doing it yet, just gotta keep trying
User avatar
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:21 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby No-One » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:31 pm

MrMetroid wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:No-One is correct! Those other instructions are for Matilda's scene

Alright. but i still feel like i'm missing a step, though - cause i made it to the encounter with olivia (or at least an encounter) and not once in the 57 times i did it ( literally 57; i counted ^^; ) did i end up with any other outcome beyond "you were not nearly skilled enough for this". is it something that comes after, or is my luck at the rng just that bad...?

Sounds like bad luck to me. It isn't easy, but you should be able to accomplish it.
No-One
Participator
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby zenox81 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:42 pm

I'm absolutely loving the game so far. I think my favorite character would Emma, followed by cherry. I think the only character I don't care for, is (I think it's) Lelia. She's just kind of bland to me.
I think it's been suggested once before, but could we possibly, get an option to see what the dice are after each roll? For at least, this would tone down the frustration that can come with reloading 30+ times on a single scene. Plus it would help me see how much a stat increase helps.
User avatar
zenox81
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:26 am
Location: California

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby MrMetroid » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:59 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
zeusthunder wrote:Are there plans for any of the NPCs to gain weight from eating other students like how the player does? The idea of directing a lot of prey towards Leah or Sam to soften them up sounds like a lot of fun.

Sort of! Right now, there aren't plans for anything exactly like what you're suggesting, but some of them may have sort of 'scripted' weight gain. So after a timeskip between weeks it might be noted that someone has gotten bulkier, but you won't be able to deliberately fatten up any of the characters, or at least not in a lasting way. Interesting idea though!

Well, if you ever decide to roll with that idea, you thankfully wouldn't have a huge number it'd apply to - it seems like most of your (planned) long-term characters are in the freshman class, and of that number i think only three are ever shown with big appetites/consistently eating people; Alice, Sam and Leah. So if you did make scenes where you fatten up an NPC, it'd probably make sense to only have them for just those three - hell, you could probably even get away with making one-offs since Alice strikes me as the kinda person who'd try to keep her figure under control, and thereby any gain you give her outside the main story would be burned offscreen.

then again, this is coming from someone who's never scripted a game before, so IDK how feasible it'd be to make these scenes even on a one-off basis for a single NPC - to say nothing of not knowing what's already planned for them, especially given your ambitious goal of 65 game days! ^^;


P.S.: finally got the scene with olivia; took me 93 tries to do it but it happened, so thanks to you and @No-One for the help!
User avatar
MrMetroid
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Legspert9 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:32 pm

As someone who knows just how much work goes into this game, it's not the scripting part that's hard. What's complicated about that is how much extra writing would be required; some scenes might have dozens or even hundreds of unique variants depending on what you did earlier in the game, and adding even one more thing is no small load.

If you really want to see a scene and don't care how, you can always open the game files via twine and edit your skill points directly. Be warned, this can break the game if you don't know what you're doing.
Legspert9
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 pm

I understand that, as I looked through the file and saw multiply versions of the same scene. Also linking is needed and I don't really know how to do that.
Persona59523
Participator
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:46 am

zenox81 wrote:I'm absolutely loving the game so far. I think my favorite character would Emma, followed by cherry. I think the only character I don't care for, is (I think it's) Lelia. She's just kind of bland to me.
I think it's been suggested once before, but could we possibly, get an option to see what the dice are after each roll? For at least, this would tone down the frustration that can come with reloading 30+ times on a single scene. Plus it would help me see how much a stat increase helps.

Glad you're enjoying it! That's a fair opinion of Leila, since her only real appearance so far is a vore scene where she's completely disinterested in you. I hope she'll grow on you as the game expands! Thanks for the insight.

To answer your question, sort of! The new system for vore scenes that's coming with the recode will hopefully remove that frustration on it's own, but it will also come with an option to view exact numbers for various factors in the scene if you want to.

MrMetroid wrote:P.S.: finally got the scene with olivia; took me 93 tries to do it but it happened, so thanks to you and @No-One for the help!

Ouch, that's some bad RNG! This is the sort of thing I'm hoping to alleviate with the vore system overhaul
User avatar
OsmiumOrchid
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby iepie122 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:31 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
zenox81 wrote:I'm absolutely loving the game so far. I think my favorite character would Emma, followed by cherry. I think the only character I don't care for, is (I think it's) Lelia. She's just kind of bland to me.
I think it's been suggested once before, but could we possibly, get an option to see what the dice are after each roll? For at least, this would tone down the frustration that can come with reloading 30+ times on a single scene. Plus it would help me see how much a stat increase helps.

Glad you're enjoying it! That's a fair opinion of Leila, since her only real appearance so far is a vore scene where she's completely disinterested in you. I hope she'll grow on you as the game expands! Thanks for the insight.

To answer your question, sort of! The new system for vore scenes that's coming with the recode will hopefully remove that frustration on it's own, but it will also come with an option to view exact numbers for various factors in the scene if you want to.

MrMetroid wrote:P.S.: finally got the scene with olivia; took me 93 tries to do it but it happened, so thanks to you and @No-One for the help!

Ouch, that's some bad RNG! This is the sort of thing I'm hoping to alleviate with the vore system overhaul

talking about the current system: does it roll every certain amount of seconds? as I've had some scenes where the prey escapes with me not even doing anything at all and just reading the text
iepie122
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:40 pm

iepie122 wrote:talking about the current system: does it roll every certain amount of seconds? as I've had some scenes where the prey escapes with me not even doing anything at all and just reading the text

No, nothing should happen until you click the link, and how long you take to click the link should have no effect on the roll. Are you saying sometimes the scene continues without you clicking anything? That's a strange bug if so 8O
User avatar
OsmiumOrchid
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby iepie122 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:02 am

I do think it happens though, it happened the most while playing on my phone by opening the game file in the mega app, becausr it's the only app that supports the file on ios.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Legspert9 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:59 pm

iepie122 wrote:I do think it happens though, it happened the most while playing on my phone by opening the game file in the mega app, becausr it's the only app that supports the file on ios.

There were a few weird bugs caused by the rendering system due to how HTML works. The new system should fix this.
Legspert9
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby MrMetroid » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:07 pm

Might have found a bug; IDK if it's just my copy or every one, but in some playthroughs when I take the "go find out out what the argument is/what Alice is up to" option, it describes Alice as still having a slightly-bloated belly and saying she hadn't eaten since morning even if I myself already ate Mandy - the only time she definitely has a flat stomach and says she hasn't eaten all day is if you let Mandy go and she's actually present for the argument scene.

IDK if this is a bug or if Alice just nabbed someone else during the tour, or if this is just something up with my copy.
User avatar
MrMetroid
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:53 am

MrMetroid wrote:Might have found a bug; IDK if it's just my copy or every one, but in some playthroughs when I take the "go find out out what the argument is/what Alice is up to" option, it describes Alice as still having a slightly-bloated belly and saying she hadn't eaten since morning even if I myself already ate Mandy - the only time she definitely has a flat stomach and says she hasn't eaten all day is if you let Mandy go and she's actually present for the argument scene.

IDK if this is a bug or if Alice just nabbed someone else during the tour, or if this is just something up with my copy.

Thanks for the report! Just a simple oversight on my part, I'll make sure it's corrected in the recode
User avatar
OsmiumOrchid
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Super57s » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:35 am

is there any recent updates? loving this game and quite curious with how its been silent for a while
User avatar
Super57s
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:41 am

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Hiddendream » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:20 am

Super57s wrote:is there any recent updates? loving this game and quite curious with how its been silent for a while


There's a major recode in progress that's overhauling a lot of the games systems (the vore scenes in particular) so it's been dormant for a bit. But backers on patreon have been getting status updates and the ability to test the new system a bit. (Which is very very cool) updates should be resuming soon!
User avatar
Hiddendream
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby panolito » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:35 am

Any tips on how to get Zoey's scene?
I only manged to see her once but Sunny scared her away
User avatar
panolito
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aalaron, AmishWatcher, anirishnirvana, Bing [Bot], BoobsButtBelly, ComputerNerd235, Faraw, fatedhero, gandalf, happyperson5678, hexcorsist, Hunted, iamloser, InuyashalovesKagome, latious34, Manchura, Micadi, NovaDragn, ProbablyaPerson, ranpers, SampledText, Shaded, sladearanzero, sulfhydrylbystrite, vanderlan, vgove, Whosawnothing, Xeon55, Yurinya1900, zoidburg05