Vore games with bbw characters?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore games with bbw characters?

Postby mothbitch » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:03 am

Is this a thing? I've played a bunch posted on here, but I need me some thicc
mothbitch
New to the forum

Re: Vore games with bbw characters?

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:45 am

If you got Fallout 4, my mod supports vorish weight gain
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:53 pm

Carreau wrote:If you got Fallout 4, my mod supports vorish weight gain

Could you post a link? XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Look in my signature
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Aces » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:31 pm

This is a nightmare to set up just so you all know.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Aces wrote:

I’m sorry you feel that way. If there’s something I can change to reduce burden, let me know
Carreau
---

Postby Aces » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:40 pm

Carreau wrote:
Aces wrote:

I’m sorry you feel that way. If there’s something I can change to reduce burden, let me know

An idiot proof step-by-step guide telling me what required mods to install first, because your mod requires other mods to work, and also optional step-by-step stuff for the optional mods that get attached to it. I need a start to end guide of how to install everything in what order without breaking everything in the process.

Also, the lack of mod manager support really grinds my gears and makes it even harder to install alongside other mods.

Like what I'd like to see is,
1. Install this first thing.
2. Install this second thing after.
3. Install this third thing in this specific way.
3a. If you want this, install this addon now.
4. Install this other thing.
5. Run this program that makes the vore bellies model correctly.
6. Cool you're done go eat some raiders.

Right now it's,
- You need all of this stuff
- and you can also add all of this stuff
- good luck figuring out what order it all goes in.
- Everything has its own install guide and none of them fit together.

Like I tried to get ColdSteelJ and Thicc Vore working and it all just became a horrible mess of disorganized trash. Also I don't have Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource installed, because that also became a nightmare to install properly.

I eventually gave up because I don't have the patience to figure out where I screwed up.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:22 pm

Aces wrote:An idiot proof step-by-step guide telling me what required mods to install first, because your mod requires other mods to work, and also optional step-by-step stuff for the optional mods that get attached to it. I need a start to end guide of how to install everything in what order without breaking everything in the process.

Also, the lack of mod manager support really grinds my gears and makes it even harder to install alongside other mods.

Like what I'd like to see is,
1. Install this first thing.
2. Install this second thing after.
3. Install this third thing in this specific way.
3a. If you want this, install this addon now.
4. Install this other thing.
5. Run this program that makes the vore bellies model correctly.
6. Cool you're done go eat some raiders.

Right now it's,
- You need all of this stuff
- and you can also add all of this stuff
- good luck figuring out what order it all goes in.
- Everything has its own install guide and none of them fit together.

Like I tried to get ColdSteelJ and Thicc Vore working and it all just became a horrible mess of disorganized trash. Also I don't have Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource installed, because that also became a nightmare to install properly.

I eventually gave up because I don't have the patience to figure out where I screwed up.

It's very difficult to idiot proof installs with Fallout 4, but I get what you're getting at.

I guess I just figure that load order is fairly intuitive in that "mod X needs mod Y to function, therefore Mod Y should be loaded first". I'll make some more comprehensive changes to the downloaded guides.

But I do have to ask, are you using mod managers to install your mods? AWKCR has a fomod installer, much like I added to my mod, and it's pretty intuitive. If you have Mod Z, select the option, otherwise select nothing. I tried to be somewhat intelligent with the coldsteel optional file, but since I tried to be flexible with the number of mod dependencies on people, the options can get confusing. Especially when someone like Lazman has multiple versions of his mod that are inconsistent internally (that's the real reason I have an AWKCR version of the coldsteel options. He changed internal IDs when he made his AWKCR version, and it is required if you want to apply linings to his armors).

Final question. Would it be better if I just say "mods X and Y are required" instead of saying "if you want to use Thicc Vore, you have to install mods X and Y"?
Carreau
---

Postby mothbitch » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:08 pm

I do not own it for pc, only was able to pick it up for ps4 through a pawn shop. I've played around a lot with skyrim vore mods, but I'm looking for something that doesn't require me to download a metric shit ton of mods to get what I want (and potentially breaking the game). I also just want to help support indie developers
mothbitch
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:14 am

I feel like I have inadvertently derailed the thread.

Back to the topic at hand. Vore games with BBW characters.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TootCore » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:20 am

The issue with vore games today is that there is very little content to cater to everyone's tastes...

Either you're lucky and get to play a niche vore game with exactly what you like, but in most cases there'll always be something missing, be it good gameplay or good story or actual quality to the game...

Either you settle down for the vore RPGs that are available and try and find a scene from them that you like more than the rest, which takes effort to access in certain cases.

As for BBW predators in games... Not sure if it counts but the MILF pred from the the Smutty Lesbian Hentai Vore visual novel game could be one.
It should be in the list of games available to play.
TootCore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:35 am

Thicc MILFs, while nice, definitely doesn't qualify as genuine bbw. I'd like a vore game with actual fatness too, but I think only Vore War comes remotely close(and even then)...

I think if we want something like that, we'll probably have to make it ourselves(maybe start it as a little interactive like Tumogotchi but have weight gain as a mechanic). Though if there IS a vore game with actual bbw, hell yeah, I'd certainly like to know the name(though I haven't found one yet, though there are still some text games I haven't tried yet, but those don't have the visual elements I(and probably you too) are going for...)!

*shrug*
Turbotowns
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:50 pm

As far as I know, there are literally none, barring games where weight gain is a mechanic.
empatheticapathy
---

Return to Vore game